Return of Venom...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
I suspect this thread will turn into a home for Venom bashers.But I seriously want to see Venom return in the 4rth movie, and not with the Scorpian either.I thoroughly enjoyed the third movie and Venom's appearance in it.But they didnt give one of Spidey's greatest foes of all time enough justice.I believe he should return in the 4rth as Eddie Brock somehow.

This is something I found on a different forum, so its probably just some rumor but anyway, this is someones post.

"Okay...Pay attention now....

This is what Michael Lynton with Sony Pictures HAS ASKED writers for.

#4: Introduction of Brock Sr. Lab accident resulting in Lizard and release of symbiote. Cliffhanger return of Venom. Possible introduction of Kraven if plausible.

#5: Venom vs Spider-Man. Introduction of Cletus Kasady. Loss of a loved one. Possible inclusion of Black Cat.

#6: "Mass Carnage"

They are toying with the idea of filming back to back like Lord of the Rings to make quick and big money. It would also be easier to keep the current cast on board so they wouldn't have to be attatched to a single project for 8 more years."

I dont think an introduction of Brock Sr. is that bad of an idea.You could make him bulky like the comic Venom, and he would still have a reason to hate Spiderman soo intently.That may be alittle too original for some comic fans to like, but it may turn out good.Anything is better than Scorpian Venom.

steverules
In the comics...is Brock sr Venom or Brock jr?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by steverules
In the comics...is Brock sr Venom or Brock jr?

Edward Brock, jr is Venom in the comics. This sound interesting

Micheal_Myers
It may only be a rumor, but it is indeed interesting.

steverules
Brock sr gets the symbiote to get revenge on spidey for killing his son...you don't think they'll make Eddie sr Carnage do you??

Arachnid1
Brock sr gets the symbiote to get revenge on spidey for killing his son...you don't think they'll make Eddie sr Carnage do you??

Hope not. I like Topher Grace.

Also, I hope Venom stays dead unless Harry comes back.

steverules
I have a bad feeling Brock sr will be carnage

the_satan32
I doubt we'll see Venom again, he's dead reduced to skeleton in fact. Raimi didn't want Venom and included him only because of Avi Arad so I doubt he would want to make another movie with him.

steverules
Didn't Sam Raimi say Venom was going to be in the 4th?

the_satan32
Didn't Sam Raimi say Venom was going to be in the 4th?

When?

steverules
There's a thread that lists the villains for spider-man 4, and they came from Sam Raimi

Micheal_Myers
I have a bad feeling Brock sr will be carnage

Read the requests.They want Brock Sr. to become Venom at the end of the 4rth the movie would be dedicated to The Lizard, Cletus Kassidy comes in in the fifth while this movie is about Spiderman battling Venom, and by the sixth movie we get Maximum Carnage if Lynton gets what he wants.

I think Brock sr, might be a good idea.Think about it, Eddie Brock Jr. never came out and said "We are Venom.."Or as he would have stated it in the movie "I am Venom...".Nobody called him Venom in the movie, he was Mr.Black Goo Man in a way, as someone had previously posted.If they bring in Senior, they could finnally give him the name, and senior could even talk like Venom is supposed to, thus becoming the official Venom of the movies.

I actually like this idea a little.This will appease the fans that think it would be stupid if Brock somehow survived, it will also mean Harry never died in vain, we may get a bulky more accurate Venom, and no Mac Gargan, which would be super gay!

spencerspider
There's a thread that lists the villains for spider-man 4, and they came from Sam Raimi

Sam hasnt said anything about the villains and I agree with whoever said they want Venom to stay dead unless Harry returns as well.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by spencerspider
Sam hasnt said anything about the villains and I agree with whoever said they want Venom to stay dead unless Harry returns as well.

Sam also never said if he signed on to Spiderman 4 or not.o.O...All we know is that there will be a Spiderman 4, nobody knows about Tobey, Sam, Kirsten, or anything.

steverules

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/451633_1-sam-raimi-reveals-the-villains-for-sm4

spencerspider
u took that serious? the link says gotcha lol

Micheal_Myers
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnid1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/451633_1-sam-raimi-reveals-the-villains-for-sm4

I'm going to laugh at you now.

laughing out loud

Menetnashté
I'd love to have Venom in the next film, I don't know why no one else wants it erm I mean it's not like Harry didn't get a huge amount of screen time, I don't want him back, but Venom got like half an hour, he needs to be in the next film.

steverules
It said Gotcha!?!....this is what I get for not reading it laughing out loud uhm....yer I meant to do that shifty

atharpina
i dont know why people are even considering it a possibilty that harry's the one coming back. not only did he obviously die and get buried, but it's also clear that theres still a symbiote hanging around in doctor connor's lab.

for spiderman 4 im seeing the lizard and carnage/possibly second venom as villains

spencerspider
Brock blew up..we see his skeleton..he is gone or Spiderman 4 wont make sense unless they come up with some great reason

Micheal_Myers
Brock blew up..we see his skeleton..he is gone or Spiderman 4 wont make sense unless they come up with some great reason

Or Brock Sr.Like I said before, they can make it seem like Brock Sr. is the actual Venom, I mean, they never had Brock Jr. dubb himself as Venom.If they do it with Sr. they can work out all the stuff that people didnt like about this movie Venom.

EXAMPLES:
1:His speech, Brock Jr. still reffered to himself as I when he had the symbiote.Brock Sr. could use the traditional Venom speech and refer to himself as "we".
2:His build.Brock Sr. could be bulkier and give a more accurate representation of the comic Venom.
3:His screentime.Brock Sr. could get ALOT more screentime as the new Venom.
4:The tongue.Give the tongue a second chance will ya?!!?
5:And his namelessness.Brock Sr. can finnally come out and say the magic words."We are Venom!"

F_doomed
Err. Eddie brock Senior IS dead... if we are referring to ultimate line. so is petes dad. The people responsible for the suit Killed them.

PiruBlood
for 4 i would say lizard and venom.

in 5 just have venom ( no one else)

in spidey 6. they should end it with spidey teaming with the f4 and storm and capt america versus team doom from the spidey toon.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by F_doomed
Err. Eddie brock Senior IS dead... if we are referring to ultimate line. so is petes dad. The people responsible for the suit Killed them.

We arent reffering to the Ultimate Line.We are talking about a possible use of Eddie Sr. for Spidey 4.They havent said anything about him being dead.I would prefer they bring Topher back, but a Brock Sr. is better than nothing....or better than Gargan!

the_satan32
Brock is dead, the symbiote is goo and the only peace of it left is too small to make another Venom. Besides why should Venom get to be in another movie when the other villains were in just one? Lizard is the most logical choice for Spider-Man 4.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by the_satan32
Brock is dead, the symbiote is goo and the only peace of it left is too small to make another Venom. Besides why should Venom get to be in another movie when the other villains were in just one? Lizard is the most logical choice for Spider-Man 4.

The symbiote can obviously expand.I mean, it was really small when it first came to earth in the movie, yet it somehow was able to cover Parker's whole body.Talks are of Lizard being Spiderman 4, but having a Venom cliffhanger at the end.

LousyBoy
I think we're forgetting one thing. The only reason Venom has spiderman like abilities is cause the symbiote takes on the traits of its former hosts. Am i right so far? Now unless the sample that Connors has comes into contact with Peter (again) it wouldnt necassarily be Venom would it?

Micheal_Myers
There is always the chance that something remained after the explosion.Perhaps not Brock, but nobody can deny that their is probably some symbiote laying around somewhere.

Maistro
Im not sure but isn't the symbiot able to regenerate a person and whats to say the symbiot didn't attach to the skeleton ( with little fragments of brock on it ) and regenerated him.

I say if there is no body there is no death atleast not in movies/comics

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Maistro
Im not sure but isn't the symbiot able to regenerate a person and whats to say the symbiot didn't attach to the skeleton ( with little fragments of brock on it ) and regenerated him.

I say if there is no body there is no death atleast not in movies/comics

Co-sign

dxnwo1
for some reason i believe venom will be back with Eddie Brock Jr. remember we are in a new age where DNA comes in handy. maybe the parrt of the symbote can regenerate brock with a strand of DNA??? I mean cmon look at that Pokeman the 1st movie (LOL) but seriously, its possible but we will see brock and venom come back in the end. setting up spider 5 venom and carnage

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by dxnwo1
for some reason i believe venom will be back with Eddie Brock Jr. remember we are in a new age where DNA comes in handy. maybe the parrt of the symbote can regenerate brock with a strand of DNA??? I mean cmon look at that Pokeman the 1st movie (LOL) but seriously, its possible but we will see brock and venom come back in the end. setting up spider 5 venom and carnage

Micheal_Myers

This would be the way that I prefer it to happen.But I have no arguements against Brock Sr. either.Bringing Jr. back would be the move I would make. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance <-------------Thats me if they bring him back as Jr.

dxnwo1
I would think it is the best possible scenario, not there is others, but if Sam Ramina would want to re/co direct Spiderman 4, this could be the best answer to make sense why Spiderman's greatest Enemy came back to defeat a more piowerfull enemy, also known as Carnage. This should help eveyone have the 4th be Involved with The Lizard, which by the looks from 2 years from now, and maybe the introcuction of the Hib-Goblin. that he will be the main villain. Weird huh? Professor (Lizard) kicks student's (Spidey/Parker) ass legaly??? fun huh.
well this may conclude that MJ and Peter may either get married for the 4th or SPlit up for good, which if bryce dallas howard could loose that post pregnancy weight, which i doubt and get replaced by another your actress, Gwen Stacy might be woth Spidey. ANyways like I said before, I am currently writing a SPider-man part 4 and take it to sony studios (not kidding) and maybe write the movie for the 4th. well we'll see, in the mean time..... RIP Harry / Larry / Ozzy / Norman Osborne which will never come back.

Arachnid1
I would think it is the best possible scenario, not there is others, but if Sam Ramina would want to re/co direct Spiderman 4, this could be the best answer to make sense why Spiderman's greatest Enemy came back to defeat a more piowerfull enemy, also known as Carnage. This should help eveyone have the 4th be Involved with The Lizard, which by the looks from 2 years from now, and maybe the introcuction of the Hib-Goblin. that he will be the main villain. Weird huh? Professor (Lizard) kicks student's (Spidey/Parker) ass legaly??? fun huh.
well this may conclude that MJ and Peter may either get married for the 4th or SPlit up for good, which if bryce dallas howard could loose that post pregnancy weight, which i doubt and get replaced by another your actress, Gwen Stacy might be woth Spidey. ANyways like I said before, I am currently writing a SPider-man part 4 and take it to sony studios (not kidding) and maybe write the movie for the 4th. well we'll see, in the mean time..... RIP Harry / Larry / Ozzy / Norman Osborne which will never come back.
Um... why would the green goblin come back to help spiderman with carnage? confused

Aizen
Venom, Lizard and Mystique are in the 4th S. Perhaps Carnage too, hehehe, oh man looks like the 4th will have 4 villains.

dxnwo1
Aranich i was reffering to Venom. smile

Bat Dude
I actually kind of like the idea of bringing back Venom as Brock Jr... here is how I see it...

(For the 5th movie) The symbiote regenerates Brock and expands (that may sound generic, but I'm still thinking as to how it could do this) until Brock is 100% again. But his rejuvinated hatred for Spider-Man makes him power hungry. The symbiote continues to expand until the symbiote grows, and Brock appears to be bulky and muscular while attached to it. He is very grateful to the symbiote, and he feels that he owes everything to it. The symbiote "tells" him that "We are one." Brock constantly thinks "We are one" until it becomes habit, and he is fully attached to the symbiote. He hunts down Parker, and brutalizes him. He tells him "We will finally destroy you! We will finally be rid of you! We are the venom that will kill you! Hey, we like that! We are Venom!" Parker escapes, and Venom plays mind games with him, appearing as Brock to psyche him out. (Think Spider-Man: The Animated Series)

That's all I have so far, it's really just a bare bones idea, but it has enough explaination to keep it in continuity AND please comic fans
(I think)

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I actually kind of like the idea of bringing back Venom as Brock Jr... here is how I see it...

(For the 5th movie) The symbiote regenerates Brock and expands (that may sound generic, but I'm still thinking as to how it could do this) until Brock is 100% again. But his rejuvinated hatred for Spider-Man makes him power hungry. The symbiote continues to expand until the symbiote grows, and Brock appears to be bulky and muscular while attached to it. He is very grateful to the symbiote, and he feels that he owes everything to it. The symbiote "tells" him that "We are one." Brock constantly thinks "We are one" until it becomes habit, and he is fully attached to the symbiote. He hunts down Parker, and brutalizes him. He tells him "We will finally destroy you! We will finally be rid of you! We are the venom that will kill you! Hey, we like that! We are Venom!" Parker escapes, and Venom plays mind games with him, appearing as Brock to psyche him out. (Think Spider-Man: The Animated Series)

That's all I have so far, it's really just a bare bones idea, but it has enough explaination to keep it in continuity AND please comic fans
(I think)

I actually like your idea ALOT!...This would be the coolest way for them to do it.In the end though, I definately want to see Venom and Spidey team up to take on Carnage, but that too can have its own movie, The fourth should just be lizard with a Venom Cliffhanger, The fifth should just be about Venom, and the 6th should be Venom and Spiderman vs Carnage!!!Awesome!!!!!But the chances of them following this is unlikely.I really dont see any other serious villainsthey could use after Lizard or Hobgoblin(But the goblins have been overused already.).They should keep the symbiote thing going because they are Spidermans greatest foes.

dxnwo1
i also liked the idea.

Bat Dude
Thanks!

Swanky-Tuna
For all we know, they could retcon it so the symbiote slingshot Eddie and part of itself through the pipes as the explosion was going off and the skeleton ended up being just a coincidently shaped splatter of goo.

About the bulkiness... it looks cool on paper but in real life it'll just look like Venom's fat. I'm serious. The movies can't be exactly like comics or they would suck.

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
There is always the chance that something remained after the explosion.Perhaps not Brock, but nobody can deny that their is probably some symbiote laying around somewhere.
Did you watch Spider-man 3? There was symbiote all over the construction site holding up the taxi and the dump truck.

Evil SeeD
Venom will be back for the 4th. All's I gatta say.

And I'm done =]

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
For all we know, they could retcon it so the symbiote slingshot Eddie and part of itself through the pipes as the explosion was going off and the skeleton ended up being just a coincidently shaped splatter of goo.

About the bulkiness... it looks cool on paper but in real life it'll just look like Venom's fat. I'm serious. The movies can't be exactly like comics or they would suck.

Did you watch Spider-man 3? There was symbiote all over the construction site holding up the taxi and the dump truck.

This is true....

atharpina
are you sure that webbing was symbiote? i mean it wasn't moving or anything. if they were planning on that being their excuse for resurrecting Venom id think theyd be more clear about it being alive.

Swanky-Tuna
It's might of been my prior comic knowledge tainting it, but I thought it sounded gooey when Eddie was swinging around and it was all black. He also seemed to be very aware of the taxi slipping but that could of just been his enhanced senses or... just looking back at the sound. I don't know what else it would be other than symbiote though.

Also, was it just me or was there a flash of tongue when Sandman grabbed Venom?

Micheal_Myers
I think it was just you, we can see the tongue, but he never sticks it out in the movie.Its just like a normal tongue.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Bat Dude

(I think)

I have to say that I like this idea, too. This idea should be for Spiderman 4 instead of Spiderman 5, though. I think the main villain should be Carnage. Although Venom would taunt and beat up Spiderman in the first hour of Spiderman 4, they would realize that a bigger threat to the city, Carnage, has surfaced. This would cause Venom and Spiderman to form a temporary partnership to defeat him. After working together to defeat Carnage, Peter Parker and Eddie Brock settle their differences and become friends, similar to the Ultimate universe. A storyline similar to this would be awesome.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I have to say that I like this idea, too. This idea should be for Spiderman 4 instead of Spiderman 5, though. I think the main villain should be Carnage. Although Venom would taunt and beat up Spiderman in the first hour of Spiderman 4, they would realize that a bigger threat to the city, Carnage, has surfaced. This would cause Venom and Spiderman to form a temporary partnership to defeat him. After working together to defeat Carnage, Peter Parker and Eddie Brock settle their differences and become friends, similar to the Ultimate universe. A storyline similar to this would be awesome.

Doing this would cause Venom to become a side kick character.I dont want Spiderman to have a sidekick in these movies.Perhaps they could make peace and Venom goes off somewhere never to return.But if they executed Venom coming back, he would probably die in a battle against Carnage.

Yoshi Fanatic
Doing this would cause Venom to become a side kick character.I dont want Spiderman to have a sidekick in these movies.Perhaps they could make peace and Venom goes off somewhere never to return.But if they executed Venom coming back, he would probably die in a battle against Carnage.

If Venom helps Spiderman fight Carnage, then they would be PARTNERS. Venom wouldn't be his sidekick. Also, Venom doesn't have to die in a battle with Carnage. The most that can happen should be that Eddie Brock would be seriously wounded and taken to the hospital to recover after the big battle. There at the hospital, Eddie Brock and Peter Parker would develop a truce and become aquaintances, not friends. As long Venom doesn't die in the movie, it's all good.

Bat Dude
One thing I don't want to happen is have Venom becone a side kick character... Leave him evil, he's kooler that way... The only way I'd let Spidey and Venom work together to fight Carnage is if Venom dies in the battle, or if Venom leaves, never to be seen again, with Peter paranoid of a possible return (though it wouldn't happen)...

Yoshi Fanatic
Why is it that the only way in which you all want Venom to work with Spiderman would be if Venom dies afterward. Venom couldn't just leave after battling Carnage because Eddie Brock has a life there. Do you all think that Eddie Brock would just move to another city? I hope not. The only way that Eddie Brock would leave the place, in my opinion, is if he falls back in love with Gwen Stacy or with some other woman and decides to move to another city with her. Eddie Brock would, probably, have to leave the symbiote behind somehow so that trouble wouldn't follow him. He doesn't have to if he has full control of the symbiote. As long as Venom and Spiderman have to team up to defeat an enemy like Carnage, I'll be happy.

Micheal_Myers
Why is it that the only way in which you all want Venom to work with Spiderman would be if Venom dies afterward. Venom couldn't just leave after battling Carnage because Eddie Brock has a life there. Do you all think that Eddie Brock would just move to another city? I hope not. The only way that Eddie Brock would leave the place, in my opinion, is if he falls back in love with Gwen Stacy or with some other woman and decides to move to another city with her. Eddie Brock would, probably, have to leave the symbiote behind somehow so that trouble wouldn't follow him. He doesn't have to if he has full control of the symbiote. As long as Venom and Spiderman have to team up to defeat an enemy like Carnage, I'll be happy.

Like I said above, I would much rather Venom survive the battle with Carnage.But I wouldnt want him to be buddy buddy with Spiderman in the end.Let him leave, giving Parker a warning that next time they meet they will be once again enemies.

Yoshi Fanatic
Like I said above, I would much rather Venom survive the battle with Carnage.But I wouldnt want him to be buddy buddy with Spiderman in the end.Let him leave, giving Parker a warning that next time they meet they will be once again enemies.

I guess that would work. Venom could leave the city as long as there is a good reason for him leaving. Maybe Eddie Brock can fall in love with someone and move away with her, or something. I don't know. I just hope that Venom lives through the whole movie.

Micheal_Myers
I'm fine as long as they bring him back and give him more justice than they did in 3.

lordmohahat
bring back venom so i can have my dream of symbiote warfare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
I'm with you...

Ultimate Hulk43
Hell, I'd love to see Venom & Spider-Man go up against Carnage. It'd be interesting to see Sam pull that off.

Yoshi Fanatic
We all know he CAN pull it off. The question is: Does he WANT to pull it off?

Ultimate Hulk43
Probably not. Bastard....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
VENOM IS, REPEAT IS returning for Spiderman 4.

Yoshi Fanatic
I know.

Ultimate Hulk43
Like I've stated many times before, you can't actually say he's returning because from interviews & other information I've read, Sam Raimi hates the character of Venom & someone persuaded him to use him in Spider-Man 3. Trust me, I would love to see Venom return but if Sam is still the director for the next film & still hates Venom as much as everyone says, the chances of him returning in Spider-Man 4 are going to be very slim.

Yoshi Fanatic
Sam Raimi is going to put Venom in Spiderman 4. Besides, I remember reading on a website that Sam Raimi said that a character that appeared to have died in Spiderman 3 will be back in Spiderman 4. Haryy Osborn's death was obvious, so he won't be in the next movie. Eddie Brock's death was unclear and wasn't obvious. That means that Eddie Brock will return in Spiderman 4.

Arachnid1
Sam Raimi is going to put Venom in Spiderman 4. Besides, I remember reading on a website that Sam Raimi said that a character that appeared to have died in Spiderman 3 will be back in Spiderman 4. Haryy Osborn's death was obvious, so he won't be in the next movie. Eddie Brock's death was unclear and wasn't obvious. That means that Eddie Brock will return in Spiderman 4.

Exactly. An unnamed actor said his character is really dead, but Franco said his character was done for. That only leaves Venom. Its obvious he is returning.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want to see Mac Gargan become Venom at the end of Spider-Man 4 due to the little peice of the symbiote that was in Dr. Conner's lab.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I want to see Mac Gargan become Venom at the end of Spider-Man 4 due to the little peice of the symbiote that was in Dr. Conner's lab.

Scorpian-Venom is a joke and you are a joke for wanting to see that.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, that's real intelligent to "try" & insult someone for liking something you dislike. Reeeaaalll genius. I won't even bother to get into a petty squabble with you because it's clear to me that you are very immature from that post.

Micheal_Myers
You're also a joke for taking that soo offensively...o.O..

FeceMan
Can anyone post pics of the spider-beast Parker turned into when Morlun attacked Mary Jane?

Micheal_Myers
Okay so now we know about the Venom Spin Off...But does that mean Venom will return in 4 as well?

Sam Z
May be Norman Osborn will come back somehow? They said it's gonna be character who seemed to be dead, and Osborn has a nasty habit of ressurecting in comicbooks. So, why not? Especially seeing how he appears in mirrors all the time. And I suspect that the butler is involved. alien
Also, I didn't see no skeleton in SM3. confused

Yoshi Fanatic
I truly doubt that Norman Osborn will come back.

Micheal_Myers
I truly doubt that Norman Osborn will come back. Why would you doubt that? If Venom can return so can Norman.

Yoshi Fanatic
Norman has been dead for two whole movies. Venom, supposedly, died at the end of Spiderman 3. Therefore, Venom has a much greater chance of returning than Norman

Micheal_Myers
That doesnt matter.Perhaps they are simply building up his return..

Yoshi Fanatic
How the heck could Norman possibly return? Or, more importantly, WHY would he return?

Micheal_Myers
How the heck could Norman possibly return? Or, more importantly, WHY would he return?

Why would Venom return?Because a bunch of fanboys want him to?Dont get me wrong, I want Venom to return just as much as the next guy.But I know their are a bunch of Goblin fanboys that want him back.He returned from death in the comics to kill Gwen Stacy...perhaps he will return to kill Gwen in Spiderman 4.We only have two serious villains left The Lizard and Carnage.Everyone else is too goofy and cheesy to be in the movie.But we have 3 movies left AT LEAST!They are gonna have to start bring people back.Hopefully Venom!But we cannot rule out anybody...esspecially Norman Osborn...we all know how popular GG is.

Yoshi Fanatic
Venom should return because he didn't get enough screen time in Spiderman 3 even though he's a very popular villain. Norman Osborn was the main villain of the first Spiderman movie and had brief appearances in Spiderman 2 and 3. If Norman Osborn was to be in Spiderman 4, the writers would have to come up with a very good reason why Norman was, all of a sudden, resurrected from the grave.

Micheal_Myers
And the writers dont need to come up with a good reason for Venom to still be alive?!I can see it now!

Pete:VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!What are you doing alive!!!???
Venom:Isnt it obvious Parker?I didnt get enough screentime in the last movie.
Pete:Oh yeah...makes perfect sense now...

Yoshi Fanatic
no expression You need some serious help....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.