Ultimate Captain America Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Aquaman gets the harpoon hand.

Battle takes place in an aquarium and Cap gets full tactical layout of the facility and is totally aware of Aquamans abilities.

My vote is Cap 8/10

Estacado
It's clown boy!!!

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Estacado
It's clown boy!!!

I'ts I take comics way tooo seriously boy.

Caps Conscience
Ok I'm just messing around with the 8/10 stuff but I do think Cap can take him. He is definitely the better figher.

TricksterPriest
no Aqauman is at least 20x stronger, faster, and he's got TP. Cap's screwed.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Aqauman is at least 20x stronger, faster, and he's got TP. Cap's screwed.

He has TP but I've never seen him use it on human. Plus this is Ultimate Cap who went toe to toe with the Hulk. Cap aint worrying about Aquamans strength.

TricksterPriest
He has used it on humans before. Fish part of the brain or something. Aquaman has fought Superman and guys like that in the water. the strength thing is no contest.

Caps Conscience
He has used it on humans before. Fish part of the brain or something. Aquaman has fought Superman and guys like that in the water. the strength thing is no contest.

The way the fight set up Cap know what aquaman can do. He not jumping the water with him plus Cap is master Tactician he will think of something.

TricksterPriest
Judge, he can't win. Give it up. Nobody on here will give Ult. Cap the win in this fight, it's too big a mismatch. no

Estacado
Hey clown boy!!!!
Few members are pretty mad at you and you were such an idiot that you gave them your adress!!!!haermm

Redatom65
funny how judge's and jesters both use courts....

Caps Conscience
Judge, he can't win. Give it up. Nobody on here will give Ult. Cap the win in this fight, it's too big a mismatch. no

Look man I'm passing time whether you or anybody else agrees with any my OPINIONS really doesn't bother me at all. Ultimate Cap can beat him in a straight fight without Aquaman using the TP. Thats that Cap does is beat people that are supposed to be out of his league.

Estacado
So you would like to believe that your like him?
Should we call you Captain Denmark from now on?

Caps Conscience
Hey clown boy!!!!
Few members are pretty mad at you and you were such an idiot that you gave them your adress!!!!haermm

I feel sorry for anybody thats going to get mad at me for any of the nonsense that I post on this board. I mean really ITS JUST THE INTERNET. Knock yourself out with the address though. LOL.

Caps Conscience
So you would like to believe that your like him?
Should we call you Captain Denmark from now on?

You can call me whatever you like man. Its really not that deep.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Look man I'm passing time
with all your accounts, you seem to have alot of time to pass

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Redatom65
Look man I'm passing time QUOTE]
with all your accounts, you seem to have alot of time to pass

right roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
In a comic sure, but this is KMC. we don't roll that way. durfist

Lucid Lui
Ult. Cap stands no chance against Aquaman in a straight up fight.

With prep, then yeah, Cap could probably take him. Too bad you've put this fight in an aquarium.

Sweet rejuvinating h2o everywhere to be found, and Aquaman's finny friends essentially in every area of the aquarium. Which means Aquaman has a spy network already set up throughout the area. Not to mention, he can just get all the sea life to start smashing out of their tanks and flooding the facility.

But, it's unlikely Aquaman would need any of that. His natural senses, speed, strength and telepathy are more than enough to find Cap and take him out.

Magee
But cap has a sheild with the American flag on it which allows it to travel at sub light speeds with the mass of an entire universe!!

llagrok
He has TP but I've never seen him use it on human. Plus this is Ultimate Cap who went toe to toe with the Hulk. Cap aint worrying about Aquamans strength.

Cap had taken hulk serum and some other bullshit when fighting the Hulk. He admitted it himself, go read the comic big grin

Aquaman 10/10

yugotank
Cap could last about 5 minutes.
Aquaman 10/10

Caps Conscience
Thanx for reviving my thread sperm bank.

severance
Originally posted by llagrok
Cap had taken hulk serum and some other bullshit when fighting the Hulk. He admitted it himself, go read the comic big grin

Aquaman 10/10

No he hadn't. You read it.

This is a tough fight for Ult Cap, but if anyone is capable of pulling off the victory against the odds this guy can do it. Please note ult Cap is much stronger than regular flavour, a master tactician (off the scale), and the best darn h2h guy going. He beat up a full size (60 foot) Giant man without hardly a scratch. He is also a lot meaner and bad ass than regular cap. If he needs to and the situation warrants it he would not shrink from killing Aquaman

SnazzySmurph
Aquaman curbstomps Cap.

willRules
I love Ultimate Cap, he is a morally astute badass. One of my favourite comic book characters, ever. However Aquaman will feed him to his fish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.