Namor Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Two questions.

1. In a fight who would win?

2. Is Namors Pimpology strong enough to deflower the Amazon Princess? laughing out loud

carver9
You know youre going to get cursed out for this right. People on this forum dont believe that superman,wonderwoman, or black adam will lose to anybody.

By the people on this forum, Im going to vote with them and say 10/10 wonder woman.

TricksterPriest
Carver, shut up. miffed and this fight has been done. Wondy 10/10. Faster, stronger, tougher, and her lasso, tiara and other things means she has better equipment.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Carver, shut up. miffed and this fight has been done. Wondy 10/10. Faster, stronger, tougher, and her lasso, tiara and other things means she has better equipment.

told you. just close this thread. Next time you'll learn not to make anything with superman or wonder woman in it.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by carver9
You know youre going to get cursed out for this right. People on this forum dont believe that superman,wonderwoman, or black adam will lose to anybody.

By the people on this forum, Im going to vote with them and say 10/10 wonder woman.

Is it really that deep I mean these two are as evenly matched as any characters can be. I think Namor would win the slight majority. Plus I think he would just charm her into submission.

carver9
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Is it really that deep I mean these two are as evenly matched as any characters can be. I think Namor would win the slight majority. Plus I think he would just charm her into submission.

I agree with you but when you put people against superman or wonderwoman you see one thing typed through the entire forum "speedblitz".

TricksterPriest
Charm maybe. But in a fight, it's no contest. it's no bias, it's that it's a vastly uneven fight. Wonder Woman is just that much better.

carver9
Charm maybe. But in a fight, it's no contest. it's no bias, it's that it's a vastly uneven fight. Wonder Woman is just that much better.

because she can what. I know you want to say it. I'll start it off for you sp*** b****.

TricksterPriest
That is one option. Speedblitz. stick out tongue the others are KO him in a fist fight, cut his head off with her tiara, tie him up with the golden lasso, toss him to the sun, etc.

Caps Conscience

The only edge I can give to Diana is Speed and equiptment. I definitely wouldn't say she is tougher than Namor. This the guy that took a hit Mjornin when he wasn't lookin and still got up to fight after. I'm going with the King of Atlantis in the tough department.

TricksterPriest
and Wonder Woman has taken it to Superman, Martian Manhunter, Despero, etc. Not in the same league. Namor's got guts, but even Darkcrawler (the main Namor expert on the board) gives this one to Diana 10/10.

carver9
and Wonder Woman has taken it to Superman, Martian Manhunter, Despero, etc. Not in the same league. Namor's got guts, but even Darkcrawler (the main Namor expert on the board) gives this one to Diana 10/10.

You must forgot that namor has taken it to almost every powerhouse under marvel comic roof. Not a good way to compare characters.

TricksterPriest
Except the people Wondy throws down with would curbstomp most of the people Namor fights. stick out tongue

carver9
Except the people Wondy throws down with would curbstomp most of the people Namor fights. stick out tongue

and again, thats your opinion.

TricksterPriest
Nope. Fact. stick out tongue

Redatom65
how does namor beat wonder woman. She's more well trained, and is also stronger. Also her equipment brings him down. She doesn't need her speed really....

Symmetric Chaos
WonderWoman just about every time erm

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up thumb up

Caps Conscience
O.K. forget the fight for a moment can Namor deflower her. I mean if she is going to give the goods up to anybody its going to be The Sub-Mariner.

Badabing
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
O.K. forget the fight for a moment can Namor deflower her. I mean if she is going to give the goods up to anybody its going to be The Sub-Mariner. In that case........Namor 10/10. cool

What If...
Carver, why are you still here erm

Newjak
Diana 10/10 but it won't be that easy of a fight in some instances. There are three categories she outright beats him in. Speed, Fighting ability, and equipment. All other abilities are close if you ask me. The guy has fought almost every single super powerhouse in Marvel in some fashion.

Wonder Woman would somewhat have to work for it if this was in the water or Namor was just coming out of water.

carver9
Originally posted by What If...
Carver, why are you still here erm

What if, why wont you just shut the hell up.

Symmetric Chaos
Don't answer questions with questions.

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Don't answer questions with questions.

I had to, he is soooo irritating.

2damnloud
You all should make a wiki just for the term "speedblitz".

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
You all should make a wiki just for the term "speedblitz".

Would it help you understand the concept?

carver9
no we dont want to understand it, we want to lose the concept. Ban it off of the forum.

redhotrash
Whats worse though, people who call out "Speedblitz" every fight, or the ones that think Supes would toss any enemy "into the sun"?

carver9
that is so irritating. In every superman fight thats the 1st thing that they call out. Why make a battle with them in it if thats the only thing that they can do and in comics they hardly do it anyway.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Would it help you understand the concept?

Nope, it was sarcasm. I understand just fine.

It works off the premise that people who go "lightspeed" every now and again, or fight others with "lightspeed", or even "keep up with them" every now and then, ALWAYS, in every confrontation, go at lightspeeds.

It's an interesting concept, really.shocklaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.