Some of the nicest mail Ive recieved...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shelbert Lemon
In the mail today I received, in bubble padded envelope, 2 mini bottles of Lambs Navy Rum & a Scottish candy called Moffat Toffee. I wasnt even expecting it which was even sweeter! big grin

Just wanted to tell someone stick out tongue

Care to share your mail? happy

ragesRemorse
bills and junk mail...I hate the mail

Your mail sounds choice though. Who has sent you such a lovely care package?

Grinning Goku
Bills and anthrax, mostly.

Rogue Jedi
junk junk and more junk.

bushidorodent
nicest mail i ever get is letters from my gf and money from my family on christmas and my BIRTHDAY?

i want some toffee

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
bills and junk mail...I hate the mail

Your mail sounds choice though. Who has sent you such a lovely care package? A friend of mine who lives in a Scotland. I met him and his girlfriend on myspace. happy

I usually receive junk messed .... thats why this was surprisingly nice.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
A friend of mine who lives in a Scotland. I met him and his girlfriend on myspace. happy

I usually receive junk messed .... thats why this was surprisingly nice. PICT?!?!?!?! shock

ragesRemorse
A friend of mine who lives in a Scotland. I met him and his girlfriend on myspace. happy

I usually receive junk messed .... thats why this was surprisingly nice.

sounds like some nice people youve met on there to send you rum. Im going to start going on myspace more often now. Hoping to meet people who will send me booze Happy Dance

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
PICT?!?!?!?! shock Pict is Scottish? I didnt know.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
sounds like some nice people youve met on there to send you rum. Im going to start going on myspace more often now. Hoping to meet people who will send me booze Happy Dance laughing out loud a rare benefit!

Now I feel obliged to return the favor.. I mentioned the Rum as its a UK Rum I cant get here. ..... and they want Reeses Pieces. They've never had them and cant get them there... that and Mt Dew. ..... fair exchanged! yes

Strangelove
Pict is Scottish? I didnt know. Well then I guess it wasn't him ermm

Shelbert Lemon
Well then I guess it wasn't him ermm Guess not. ermm .... the only Scot I know here is Scottie. happy

Strangelove
Guess not. ermm .... the only Scot I know here is Scottie. happy Well now you know Pict as well. ermm

Shelbert Lemon
Well now you know Pict as well. ermm Maybe I will say hi randomly one day.. if I see him around. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.