Myspace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
ok i havnt been on here in a LOOOOOONNNG time i have been doing the Myspace thing lol

my URL is

myspace.com/littledrumbum

if you go one go add me and send me a message with your KMC screenname as the TITLE/SUBJECT

go add me b*tches lol

Captain Maynard
I'm the only drummer allowed in these parts. Now excuse me while I eat this puppy.

Strangelove
Duplicate thread

Lana
We have a myspace thread already.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327926&highlight=title%3Amyspace+forumid%3A61

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I'm the only drummer allowed in these parts. Now excuse me while I eat this puppy.

bushidorodent
ooops sorry bout the duplicate thing like i said i hvnt been on since like june of 06 my bad guys i apoligize

Darth Extecute
Myspace sucks..

bushidorodent
realy i challenge you to a drum off then what is your bpm mr. MAYNARD?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Myspace sucks..

Strangelove
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Myspace sucks.. Facebook is so much better happy

bushidorodent
what is facebook i hear about it alot but i have no clue what it is...lol

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I'm the only drummer allowed in these parts. Now excuse me while I eat this puppy. I didnt know you are a drummer. Sweet. happy

Originally posted by bushidorodent
what is facebook i hear about it alot but i have no clue what it is...lol Not sure, I dont have a facebook acct. I use myspace.. I cant help but ask... why add a picture to your post? messed

Captain Maynard
realy i challenge you to a drum off then what is your bpm mr. MAYNARD? Trust me, I'm a much better drummer than you. BPM means nothing, although my single stroke roll pwns all.

bushidorodent
hahaha i dont know ....cuz i love that picture its of me and my GF we have been together a year now

Lana
Originally posted by Strangelove
Facebook is so much better happy

Meh. They're both pretty boring and crap, in my opinion.

Shelbert Lemon
hahaha i dont know ....cuz i love that picture its of me and my GF we have been together a year now I see. Well sweet. smile

bushidorodent
how long have you been plating CAPT. MYNARD?

my bpm is 134

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Meh. They're both pretty boring and crap, in my opinion. I use it to keep in touch with my friends while I'm at school, so I don't mind it srug (Facebook that is)

Captain Maynard
how long have you been plating CAPT. MYNARD?

my bpm is 134 Since that also has nothing to do with anything. But its been a good 9 or 10 years. I got my first drumset at 9, i'm 19 now.

Barker
ok i havnt been on here in a LOOOOOONNNG time i have been doing the Myspace thing lol

my URL is

myspace.com/littledrumbum

if you go one go add me and send me a message with your KMC screenname as the TITLE/SUBJECT

go add me b*tches lol
I already don't like you.

Maybe it's because you act like such a little girl.

bushidorodent
damn i gladly accept that you are bette CAPT. i have been playing bout 3 years

i didnt mean to get in a big drummer stand off was just curious
do you do single or double bass?

BackFire
as shown above, already a thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.