Quick Question about Something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
When you break up with someone, is it ever a good idea to be friends? I mean, if you ever want to be with that person again in the future? is staying friends ever gonna help those chances? thanks in advance, people.

Barker
Ask Kali, he's shit with stuff like that. haermm

Strangelove
Ask Strangelove cool

Penelope
I think that people who continue to have sex with an ex, are stupid. The person is obviosly an ex for a good reason, since you dont want to be with them. So why still give them the benefit of f_u_u_c_c_k_K_ing you?

Röland
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
When you break up with someone, is it ever a good idea to be friends? I mean, if you ever want to be with that person again in the future? is staying friends ever gonna help those chances? thanks in advance, people.

Depends.

Staying friends can work, but 90% of the time it never works and makes matters worse.

It all depends on what the two people's views are.

Bruce Leeroy
"Do what ya gotta do with the girl, then broom her fast. "

Tattoo

You can try, but in my opinion it doesn't really work, especially within that first few months of being apart.

I'm friends with one of my ex's, but it took over a year for us to really even talk at all and we slowly started being friends.

Röland
edit: 13jockey

Darth Extecute

Do you like him or her as a friend and the partner does too, then I see no harm in doing it.. Unless you are still in love, which might hurt one of you if the other one starts dating..

simonrob123
u can say freinds with your ex
trust me my ex hates me i cant even talk to her witch sucks cose my best freind is also her best freind

Neo_Version 7
I appreciate all the advice thus far. It's just, it's hard for me because this was like my first serious relationship. I see myself as one of those guys who needs a girlfriend. I don't know. Hopefully it's just a phase.

The Pict
Originally posted by Strangelove
Ask Strangelove cool

rolling on floor laughing

I was gonna say the same

Nitya Lyuba

It can be sometimes. However most of the time it doesn't really work you just end up either reminding yourself of what you had or saying things that you shouldn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.