How do you know youre too drunk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*=DeathReaperr'
Share your stories here:drunk

Too drunk is when the last thing you remember is singing the Marine Hymn with a friend of yours and the next thing you know is that you woke up in your friend's bathtub with only a pair of sweat pants on and your underwear and the rest of your clothes are strewn across his front lawn covered in massive, unreal amounts of vomit. Then, your friends proceed to tell you how you blacked out for a whole 2-3 hours at your friend's house party, finally ran outside, immediately stripped naked, and ran out into the middle of the street wanting to fight a car. ninja

Mišt
Telling inanimate objects to get you another drink, then arguing with them when they dont respond ermmnone

Strangelove
You know you're too drunk when you constantly deny that you're drunk

Vinny Valentine
I knew I was drunk, when I was saying I wasn't drunk.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
When my sister starts crying for no f*cking apparent reason. And ruins everyones night.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I knew I was drunk, when I was saying I wasn't drunk. Exactly what I said 313

Rogue Jedi
If you have to drive with one eye shut, you are drunk.

Darth Extecute
Never had alcohole..

Deathblow
When you can't even lie on the floor without having to hold on.

simonrob123
waking up in a bed with a person u dont know and there the same sex as u

lord xyz
When you throw up.

Never happened to me. 313

Captain Maynard

Nitya Lyuba
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
How do you know youre too drunk?

When I pass out before I get home...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
That's a stupid question.

Nitya Lyuba
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
That's a stupid question.

Technically there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers

Tattoo
OK, what's with the new name Hannah?

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
You're stupid.

Nitya Lyuba
Originally posted by Tattoo
OK, what's with the new name Hannah?

Well since Im not here that often anymore I didn't want to use Devalion any more. If its a problem Ken, I'll change it....Its not like you'll see it often

Tattoo
Originally posted by Nitya Lyuba
Well since Im not here that often anymore I didn't want to use Devalion any more. If its a problem Ken, I'll change it....Its not like you'll see it often

Does it matter how often I see it? That was a special name for something between us...since you're with someone else now it seems pretty pointless to have that name.

Nitya Lyuba
Does it matter how often I see it? That was a special name for something between us...since you're with someone else now it seems pretty pointless to have that name.

Yeah its also two special words that means something to me, so why can't I have it? Anyway the thing it used to be for is gone because I was told to lose it.

Tattoo
Yeah its also two special words that means something to me, so why can't I have it? Anyway the thing it used to be for is gone because I was told to lose it.

Eternal Love...131...I guess Eternal really means 5 months. happy

Nitya Lyuba
Eternal Love...131...I guess Eternal really means 5 months. happy

You'd know

Tattoo
You'd know

Would I now? I wasn't the one who went off and got engaged to someone while at the same time telling me you loved me and all that jazz.

****ing b!tch.

Nitya Lyuba
Would I now? I wasn't the one who went off and got engaged to someone while at the same time telling me you loved me and all that jazz.

****ing b!tch.

No, I was.....and Im so ****ing glad I did it now.

Tattoo
No, I was.....and Im so ****ing glad I did it now.

*slow clap*

I'm glad you did too. smile The last thing I want in this world is to be stuck with a two faced b!tch.

Nitya Lyuba
*slow clap*

I'm glad you did too. smile The last thing I want in this world is to be stuck with a two faced b!tch.

Well then, Life's a good'en

Captain Maynard
Holy hell, this is better than my stories.

Tattoo
Well then, Life's a good'en

Sure is. smile Why couldn't it have happened sooner? You know, before I spent money on you? The necklace is long gone I hope. happy

Nitya Lyuba
Sure is. smile Why couldn't it have happened sooner? You know, before I spent money on you? The necklace is long gone I hope. happy

Oh definately....I melted it down and made ammo for my rifle.....Sir!

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Holy hell, this is better than my stories. <3

Tattoo

happy Take that ammo and hit it with a hammer. It'll be tons of fun.

Nitya Lyuba
happy Take that ammo and hit it with a hammer. It'll be tons of fun.

Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather fire it

Tattoo
Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather fire it

Not so fun. sad

Anyways, nice knowing you whore...but I'm going to go do something else. durfist

Ambience

If you were my *itchy ex girl friend I'd tell you to do the world a favor and use those rounds to shoot yourself in the head.
vin

but your not.
so uh...
carry on.

confused

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ambience
If you were my *itchy ex girl friend I'd tell you to do the world a favor and use those rounds to shoot yourself in the head.
vin

but your not.
so uh...
carry on.

confused

I was going to say that, but then figured...meh, shrapnel would be better.

Nitya Lyuba
Not so fun. sad

Anyways, nice knowing you whore...but I'm going to go do something else. durfist

Have fun in your cotton wool world and I'll be seeing you.......oh, no.....I wont

Captain Maynard
I was going to say that, but then figured...meh, shrapnel would be better. Yours was much more creative

Ambience
Anyways.
I know I'm to drunk when I am on a table top, dancing.

And singing.
xD

Tattoo
Have fun in your cotton wool world and I'll be seeing you.......oh, no.....I wont

Buh bye. smile

Ambience
Yours was much more creative

Mhmm.
smile

Captain Maynard
Well, Ken won that one.

Tattoo
Well, Ken won that one.

I won the very day she decided to dump me. smile

Ambience
I won the very day she decided to dump me. smile

ouch
vin

Mišt
sorriy drunk mlkaw ghaha lol drunk lol smile big grin

souvinir
when u puke WHILE making out with another random drunk person

Tattoo
Originally posted by souvinir
when u puke WHILE making out with another random drunk person

No, that just means you're gay and didn't want to make out with that person of the other sex.

*=DeathReaperr'
When you find yourself next to the lake, naked, next to a fat girl 13

Lightningrod
You know when you are to drunk when the toilet becomes your "Best Friend"

harleywindu
When I pass out before I get home.

When you string people along telling one how much you love them all the while being with a completely different peson, lying to both of them. Then you decide to go off and get engeged all the while telling the first person how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

You had to have had alot of alocohol those weeks, sluty b!tch.

Dusty
When you wake up without your clothes on..

Röland
Originally posted by harleywindu
When you string people along telling one how much you love them all the while being with a completely different peson, lying to both of them. Then you decide to go off and get engeged all the while telling the first person how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

You had to have had alot of alocohol those weeks, sluty b!tch.

laughing

Dreamt
Have fun in your cotton wool world and I'll be seeing you.......oh, no.....I wont You're the scum of scum.

Mywi

DarkC
When an old lady in public transit tells you that you're going straight to hell, and you slur: "Maaan, am I on the wrong BUS!!"

Mišt

Captain Maynard

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dusty
When you wake up without your clothes on..
and your hole is wet and sticky. sad

Mišt
Loser.

love

Rogue Jedi
clapping

Captain In$ano
When you sit in a room alone and fart, then try to convince yourself it wasn't you

Rogue Jedi
i brag about my farts.

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If you have to drive with one eye shut, you are drunk.

hahah so true laughing

Rogue Jedi
been there done that. til the po po saw me.

chillmeistergen
When any stationary object you sit on feels like it's moving, at a rate of knots.

Rogue Jedi
indeed. if i am in a club and i see speakers laughing at me, i bolt.

DarkC
When throwing an object, you quite literally, cannot hit a washbasin even if you were standing in it.

=Tired Hiker=
Too drunk is when you are caught drunk stealing wood in a construction site and arrested for public intoxication and sent to jail overnight where you have to sit next to prostitutes and drug dealers and a Rastafarian bleeding from his hand, all who join you in movie trivia while being forced to watch two cheesy cop flicks on Superstation TBS, one staring Lou Diamond Phillips and Donny Wahlberg, and then getting everyone to join you in movie trivia and stumping all the inmates with a Susan Sarandon trivia question.

*=DeathReaperr'
youre too drunk when the cops have to take you to the hospital then arrest you for jumping into your neighbors barbeque party confused

Mr. Bacon
when you get to your friends house at 1:40am and are asleep on the floor at 2:08 and wake up written all over in pink highliter

Ambience
Well my cousin Helena got married, our second cousin got drunk and began hitting on her at the reception. I wasn't there, but there were videos to verify that.
laughing

BlackSunshine
Probably when you wake up totally naked in the bathroom or wake up in your bed naked and you don't know why.....shifty Impediment knows what I'm talking about! stick out tongue laughing I still love you Matt. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.