Go get the frying pan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Maynard
So last night our house was egged and so were my parents cars. We don't know who did it, we don't know why. We do know that its kids that don't like my brother because of who he is. Because of the clothes he wears and the kind of music he listens too. They don't know what kind of person he is, all they know is the image of him and they hate that for some reason. Its the standard Jocks vs. Dweebs fight that has been going on for centuries. But the only problem is, we have nothing we could do about it. We cant retaliate because we don't know who it is, we can't do jack shit because we don't know why they did it. Its moronic. Than my dad gets all pissed off and is like "I'm gonna find these cock suckers". That made me lol, though.

Anyone else go through shit like this?

Captain Maynard
Pssst. There's a lesbian cop outside.

dave_kodak
Lesbian Cop eh?
Whos the Butch now!

Captain Maynard
Its weird, no one reads my first post, but I talk about a lesbian. hmm

dave_kodak
Lesbians are as american as apple pie, and dick.
So yeah, You would get a response, and i did read it, untill i saw something about a lesbian.

Captain Maynard
Tsk tsk.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Its weird, no one reads my first post, but I talk about a lesbian. hmm Read both.

Both boring.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Read both.

Both boring. Commie.

Barker
I feel like having some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Hope that didn't come out the wrong way. 13

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Barker
I feel like having some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Hope that didn't come out the wrong way. 13

Are you coming on to me? 131

dave_kodak
Are you coming on to me? 131 im coming onto you.

Hi There bob! big grin

Barker
Are you coming on to me? 131
Just a little on your feet, if I disturbs you, I'll aim elsewhere. 313

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Barker
Just a little on your feet, if I disturbs you, I'll aim elsewhere. 313 Ew 131

Barker
Couldn't help it, etc. 313

Tattoo
So last night our house was egged and so were my parents cars. We don't know who did it, we don't know why. We do know that its kids that don't like my brother because of who he is. Because of the clothes he wears and the kind of music he listens too. They don't know what kind of person he is, all they know is the image of him and they hate that for some reason. Its the standard Jocks vs. Dweebs fight that has been going on for centuries. But the only problem is, we have nothing we could do about it. We cant retaliate because we don't know who it is, we can't do jack shit because we don't know why they did it. Its moronic. Than my dad gets all pissed off and is like "I'm gonna find these cock suckers". That made me lol, though.

Anyone else go through shit like this?

If you don't know who did it, how do you know it's about your brother? If you don't know who did it, how do you know they are "jocks"?

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Tattoo
If you don't know who did it, how do you know it's about your brother? If you don't know who did it, how do you know they are "jocks"? Because they are the people that have done it in the past, they are the people that pick on my brother at school. Who else could it be? They don't pick any other house in the neighborhood. Only ours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.