Superman Prime vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Who takes it?

I watch Pokemon
I'm going to say Trion since Prime lacks any real feats.

lordboo
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Who takes it?
wasnt prime around fp tyrants power range,if so superman ftw

Galan007
Originally posted by lordboo
wasnt prime around fp tyrants power range,if so superman ftw Only if you go by unsupported hype. 313

If you go by on panel feats, all Prime really did was defeat a nearly dead Solaris. smile

The thing is though, neither of these characters have many feats, are better].

So,

Trion ftw.

masterbruce
Prime wins. easily. this is spite.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
Prime wins. easily. this is spite. Based on what???

Give me feats here. wink

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on what???

Give me feats here. wink Hes gold colored stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Hes gold colored stick out tongue And Lois is silver!

Gold + Silver = Insta-win for Primey! stick out tongue

masterbruce
Based on what???

Give me feats here. wink

I have given you feats many times before...you've refused to accept them due to an irrational and misplaced hatred for Prime.

But to argue that Prime can't beat Trion is absolutely ludicrous and I refuse to validate your belittling of Prime.

Galan007
I have given you feats many times before.. So....... Name them again. doped

Did he do anything better then defeating Solaris, ?

Because to my knowledge, that's his greatest feat. erm

Big Sexy
So....... Name them again. doped

Did he do anything better then defeating Solaris, ?

Because to my knowledge, that's his greatest feat. erm and and GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD.

johnv89
Trion juggs ftw.

masterbruce
Originally posted by johnv89
Trion juggs ftw.

do you even know who Prime is?

Galan007
do you even know who Prime is? Well lay down some knowledge MB!

masterbruce
Well lay down some knowledge MB!

no need, you know as much about him as I do...yet you discredit all his feats when it's clear he's clearly waaay too much for Trion Juggs.

dood, even Superman 1M would murder Juggs, and you don't think his far superior could do it? just insane

Galan007
no need, you know as much about him as I do...yet you discredit all his feats when it's clear he's clearly waaay too much for Trion Juggs. FeatS? no

The only "feat" worth mentioning, is when Prime crushed Solaris.

But as I have said a few times now, Solaris had nearly been killed by S1M moments before Prime crushed it.

So Prime basically killed a creature on it's "last leg"...

Is it really that impressive? no

dood, even Superman 1M would murder Juggs, and you don't think his far superior could do it? just insane As far as panel feats go,

S1M > Prime, by FAR

Kento
I don't actually remember Superman 1 Million hurting Solaris..The only thing I remember him doing was help Kyle hold it with his Force Vision while Kyle's nose was bleeding as he strained to contain Solaris. Though it has been a while since I read that comic.

Galan007
-Kyle:

"It's bending my head Batman!"
"I don't know if I can keep it together guys, I'm fraying at the edges!"
"I need HELP out here, I'm holding the Sun in my hands!"

-Superman 1M arrives:

"My force-vision will serve to cement your plasma bottle, but my concentration has to remain on this task until Solaris safely exhausts his supply of Oxygen."

Not only did Kyle need help, but Superman 1M could have apparently beaten Solaris once he applied his force-vision:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr1.jpg

Why didn't Superman 1M go on to defeat Solaris you ask?

Because Solaris sent what Superman 1M thought was a K-Nite rocket directly into the Sun, and S1M thought this rocket would kill Superman Prime, so S1M let down his force-vision:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr2.jpg

How do I know Superman 1M let down his force-vision you ask?

Because earlier he said that his concentration needed to remain on Solaris until it extinguished itself...

But you can clearly see him directing his concentration elsewhere, as he converses with Kyle Rayner, and uses his super-hearing to listen to a conversation between Resurrection Man/Martian Manhunter, on Mars:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr3.jpg

How else do I know Superman 1M let down his force-vision you ask?

Because right before Superman Prime crushed Solaris with the last GL ring, we see a panel of Solaris...

Do you see a GL construct, or force-vision around Solaris?:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr4-1.jpg

Me either....

What I do see is a panel of Solaris, who was already nearly beaten. big grin

How do I know Solaris was nearly beaten you ask?

Because here's Solaris at the height of his rampage:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_so1.jpg

Now after S1M let down his FV :

wink

masterbruce
exhausting Solaris' supply of oxygen is nowhere close to defeating him.

Solaris doesn't need oxygen to survive.

Galan007
exhausting Solaris' supply of oxygen is nowhere close to defeating him.

Solaris doesn't need oxygen to survive. Originally posted by Galan007

Now after S1M let down his FV:

A blind man could see the difference. no expression

Kento
He didn't hurt Solaris though. He helped Kyle contain it.

masterbruce
A blind man could see the difference. no expression

yes...I agree Solaris is weakened without oxygen...but he is FAR from defeated.

He is still a friggin planetary threat...just not in flames. Prime saved his universe, you're the only one who's trying to discredit his heroic feat.

Don't you think DC had Prime beat Solaris to establish him as the godlike being that he was perceived by all metahumans of his time?

Kento
I'm not saying what Prime did was a big feat nor that he'd win however mainly because I don't know what Trion Juggernaut can do.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kento
He didn't hurt Solaris though. He helped Kyle contain it. Originally posted by Galan007

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr4-1.jpg It's pure ignorance to say Solaris was at the same power-level in these two instances. erm

When Prime crushed Solaris, it was extremely weakened. wink

Kento
I didn't say he was..but where does it say S1M hurts him at all. He helps contain it as it's exploding. That's isn't hurting it. Prime destroying a hurt Solaris was still more then they could do because they had to let it burn itself out though. But it was still not a full power one I agree.

Galan007
yes...I agree Solaris is weakened without oxygen...but he is FAR from defeated. Originally posted by Galan007

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr4-1.jpg Riiiiight.

masterbruce
I didn't say he was..but where does it say S1M hurts him at all. He helps contain it as it's exploding. That's isn't hurting it. Prime destroying a hurt Solaris was still more then they could do because they had to let it burn itself out though. But it was still not a full power one I agree.

don't mind galan...he thinks Superman 1M > Superman Prime. sad

Galan007
But it was still not a full power one I agree. Ask yourself how exactly Solaris was not at full power...

Because S1M greatly weakened it perhaps? wink

Galan007
he thinks Superman 1M > Superman Prime. sad By on panel feats, he most certainly IS.

Want proof? Just check my JLA 1M respect thread. wink

But by your hype, Prime > LT. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kento
No. Because it was exploding. S1M had nothing to do with that at all. Containing it doesn't mean anything. Why do my comics have to be a few hundred miles away so I can;t read that part. For some reason I keep picturing that he appears there at that time after he punches through the time barrier.

Jebus reborn
No. Because it was exploding. S1M had nothing to do with that at all. Containing it doesn't mean anything. Why do my comics have to be a few hundred miles away so I can;t read that part. For some reason I keep picturing that he appears there at that time after he punches through the time barrier. Ahh... your avy moves afterall!

Galan007
No. Because it was exploding. Solaris was not exploding. no

The FV cement would have sealed Solaris long enough for it to burn out, .

Solaris was extremely weak when Prime crushed it. There is really no debating that.

Just look at the picture. confused

masterbruce

Just look at the picture. confused

all the picture shows is that Solaris no longer had flames...which is what happens when there is no oxygen.

However, that in no way means he was powerless.

Kento
Kyle says it's exploding himself.

Kyle - What do I do with this exploding star?

Galan007
all the picture shows is that Solaris no longer had flames...which is what happens when there is no oxygen.

However, that in no way means he was powerless. I never said Solaris was powerless.

I just said it was greatly weakened, . smile

Kento
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ahh... your avy moves afterall!

confused Hmm it does doesn't it. Never paid much attention to it even after all this time...

Jebus reborn

Kyle - What do I do with this exploding star? Wait... so shouldn't it have been in pieces after the FV was put down?

It surely didn't look like it exploded, or even tried...

Galan007

Kyle - What do I do with this exploding star? Solaris wasn't exploding in the "kaboom" sense. laughing out loud

Kyle attempted to pin Solaris in that GL construct, and it was expelling energy in all directions to break free, .

masterbruce

I just said it was greatly weakened, . smile

perhaps...yet Superman 1M AND Kyle couldn't finish him off (that's an ONPANEL fact)

Galan007
perhaps...yet Superman 1M AND Kyle couldn't finish him off (that's an ONPANEL fact) An on panel fact you say?

After S1M let down his FV, he never tried to finish off Solaris because he thought Prime had just been murdered.

Now that much IS a fact. wink

masterbruce

After S1M let down his FV, he never tried to finish off Solaris because he thought Prime had just been murdered.

Now that much IS a fact. wink

I still don't get this.

S1M thought Prime was dead...so that caused him to allow Solaris to live and possibly reenergize and destroy the entire universe? hmmmm....doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't the more sensible approach for S1M be to make sure to kill Solaris now that he thought Prime wouldn't be here to save the day? yeah...exactly

Kento
Solaris wasn't exploding in the "kaboom" sense. laughing out loud

Kyle attempted to pin Solaris in that GL construct, and it was expelling energy in all directions to break free, .

Okay sure that may be true, it's doing something that's for sure, but the only thing that S1M does is help Kyle contain it. He says his concentration has to stay focused until Solaris safely exhaust his fury and hydrogen. Says nothing about hurting him. Neither Kyle or S1M are hurting it at all. Containing it doesn't = Hurting it.

Also didn't S1M just punch through the time barrier and see that happening?

Thanos_THOTU
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6559/99165267nh2ao8.jpg

Jusr for notes ...

And Superman Prime was stated to be the most powerful meta-human, so he would surpass Superman 1M.

Kento
Stated sure but Sentry was also stated to have beaten Galactus. So that can't really be used. And what is he punching through?

Avalonofthewind
What has trion done?

SBP powers a entire dynasty of overpowered Supermen heralds.

Superman 1M's power is nothing compared to Primes.

Not all feats have to involve fists, and beams.

Thanos_THOTU
Trion is Cyttorack manifested, he would probably par with Galactus.

Avalonofthewind
Is that assumed or on panel??

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
And Superman Prime was stated to be the most powerful meta-human, so he would surpass Superman 1M.

UltimateWolverine was called the most dangerous man on the planet like six times. The same was said about UltHulk and has been said about 616Namor.

Geez I guess everyone is the most powerful in the omni/multi/hyper/mega/polyverse.

TheGame17
can anybody show me feats of superman prime? anything that can put him up to his hype? if not, than he's a joke.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TheGame17
can anybody show me feats of superman prime? anything that can put him up to his hype? if not, than he's a joke.

In the respect threads forum the JLA 1 million has a thread. Every panel that he has every appeared in is there. (about 7 scans of him)

TheGame17
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In the respect threads forum the JLA 1 million has a thread. Every panel that he has every appeared in is there. (about 7 scans of him)

thanks.

Galan007
Wouldn't the more sensible approach for S1M be to make sure to kill Solaris now that he thought Prime wouldn't be here to save the day? yeah...exactly If you thought your father had just been killed, you would be in shock.

One of your last concerns would be an all but dead killer. erm
Okay sure that may be true, it's doing something that's for sure, but the only thing that S1M does is help Kyle contain it. He says his concentration has to stay focused until Solaris safely exhaust his fury and hydrogen. Says nothing about hurting him. Neither Kyle or S1M are hurting it at all. Containing it doesn't = Hurting it. What would happen to a Sun if it had no oxygen to continue combustion?

It would burn out/die. yes
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman 1M's power is nothing compared to Primes. Based on what?

Certainly not on panel feats...

Symmetric Chaos
Based on what?

What about when he grabbed Atom1M from another dimension in a split second?

Galan007
What about when he grabbed Atom1M from another dimension in a split second? We never saw how that was accomplished.

It may have been with tech, or it may have been with his own power.

Since we don't know, it can't really be classified as a feat. erm

Magee
Last time I checked a sun doesn't use oxygen to burn lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by Magee
Last time I checked a sun doesn't use oxygen to burn lol. Well Solaris apparently did, . big grin

And since Solaris's near-defeat was the topic at hand, he's the "Sun" I was referring too. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
Last time I checked a sun doesn't use oxygen to burn lol.

Fusion isn't exactly burning in a traditional sense.

Galan007
Fusion isn't exactly burning in a traditional sense. Meh, any kind of "burning" is a chemical chain reaction of some sort.

In the case of a real star, hydrogen is converted to helium via a series of nuclear reactions,

Funny thing is, stars do not yield products of combustion in the conventional sense, nor does pyrolysis occur.

This is what differentiates the burning of stars, from me or you burning a piece of paper..... Kind of weird hehe. haermm

Avalonofthewind

Feats are a fine way to gauge and they are definitely fun in debates..but let's not get ridiculous.

By what you are going for... Steel > Superman Prime because he(Steel) has more feats.

Are you seriously going to debate that S1M is more powerful than Prime?

SMP can depower 1M anytime he wishes....5th dimensional Imp powers and all.

Galan007
SMP can depower 1M anytime he wishes....5th dimensional Imp powers and all. no

First of all, we don't know what powers Prime gave to S1M.

However, I'm sure he could take those powers away,

But S1M would still have his Imp-like powers .
Are you seriously going to debate that S1M is more powerful than Prime? If Prime still has a weakness to magic.... Absolutely. smile

Avalonofthewind
no

First of all, we don't know what powers Prime gave to S1M.

However, I'm sure he could take those powers away,

But S1M would still have his Imp-like powers .

S1M stated that his powers in effect, come from the Super-sun. It was also stated that Prime can revoke his gifts as well. That's 2 strikes already.

3rd is that S1M is 1 in a whole dynasty powered by Prime. Comparing 1M to Prime is like saying SS is on the same level as Galactus.

If Prime still has a weakness to magic.... Absolutely. smile

Prime hasn't been stated to have any weakness...and even the powers he gives are beyond any meta ever... that includes even ridiculously overpowered magicians.

Galan007
S1M stated that his powers in effect, come from the Super-sun. It was also stated that Prime can revoke his gifts as well. That's 2 strikes already. So Prime can take away powers that he didn't give in the first place?

When did he do anything like that?

3rd is that S1M is 1 in a whole dynasty powered by Prime. Comparing 1M to Prime is like saying SS is on the same level as Galactus.I never compared them.

Just said S1M's feats are FAR greater. smile
Prime hasn't been stated to have any weakness...and even the powers he gives are beyond any meta ever... that includes even ridiculously overpowered magicians. Galactus can endow beings with ridiculous powers as well,

but does that make him immune to magic? no

Avalonofthewind
So Prime can take away powers that he didn't give in the first place?

When did he do anything like that?

S1M stated that his powers in effect, come from the Super-sun.It was also stated that Prime can revoke his gifts as well. That's 2 strikes already.

I never compared them.

Just said S1M's feats are FAR greater. smile

Add most of what our own Superman has done, multiply that power by an unknown extent, add in the fact that S1M and a dynasty of Supermen gets their powers from Prime and I would say that's not too shabby.

Galactus can endow beings with ridiculous powers as well, but does that make him immune to magic?

Was it stated on panel that Prime is susceptible to magic? If so...do show.

Galan007
Add most of what our own Superman has done, multiply that power by an unknown extent, add in the fact that S1M and a dynasty of Supermen gets their powers from Prime and I would say that's not too shabby. So you're going by statements rather then showings?

Because if so, Primes hype >>> his showings.

So tell me now what you're debating, because then I'll know if I should just stop. erm
Was it stated on panel that Prime is susceptible to magic? If so...do show. Now you want panel showings??? confused

Well was it stated/shown that he was not immune to magic?

Since magic has always been a major vulnerability of his, my assumption that such a weakness still exists has a far greater basis behind it. smile

Avalonofthewind
So you're going by statements rather then showings?

Because if so, Primes hype >>> his showings.

So tell me now what you're debating, because then I'll know if I should just stop. erm
Now you want panel showings??? confused

If this is the case...then why are you ASSUMING below?

Since magic has always been a major vulnerability of his, my assumption that such a weakness still exists has a far greater basis behind it. smile

So you detest "hype" but it's perfectly acceptable to assume?

You can't have both...

Galan007
If this is the case...then why are you ASSUMING below?

So you detest "hype" but it's perfectly acceptable to assume? My "assumption" that Prime may still have a magic weakness is extremely plausible, major weakness of his].

Remember,

I never said Prime does have such a weakness, I just said it's absolutely possible. smile

And for the record, I don't detest hype.

I just don't think it's fair to use hype against another character with actual feats. erm

Avalonofthewind
My "assumption" that Prime may still have a magic weakness is extremely plausible, major weakness of his].

Remember,

I never said Prime does have such a weakness, I just said it's absolutely possible. smile

And for the record, I don't detest hype.

I just don't think it's fair to use hype against another character with actual feats. erm

Then the whole battle would be "inconclusive" then, wouldn't it? wink

As for my statement about S1M getting his powers from the Super-sun...here is the scan.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3858/supersunbj6.th.jpg

Notice all his powers are fading..not just select ones given by Prime.

Galan007
Then the whole battle would be "inconclusive" then, wouldn't it? wink A battle between whom? . laughing out loud
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3858/supersunbj6.th.jpg

Notice allhis powers are fading..not just select ones given by Prime. Yet S1M still accomplished insane feats throughout that entire issue.

So if he could "barely fly" at the beginning of that issue , then how were these feats still accomplished? hmm

Galan007
edit.

Avalonofthewind
A battle between whom? . laughing out loud
Yet S1M still accomplished insane feats throughout that entire issue. wink

S1M is awesome , that's why. smile

I asked earlier for Trion's feats, but so far, haven't seen anything either. sad

Galan007
S1M is awesome , that's why. smileGood man! big grin

I asked earlier for Trion's feats, but so far, haven't seen anything either. sad He pretty much did just as much as Primey, . laughing out loud

But he busted through dimension after dimension physically, and was also said to be equal to Cytorrak. srug

Avalonofthewind
Good man! big grin

Happy Dance He was more fun than SBP, and seemed to be as powerful.

He pretty much did just as much as Primey, . laughing out loud

But he busted through dimension after dimension physically, and was also said to be equal to Cytorrak. srug

That's what I figured. What has been shown of Trion is basically comparable to that S1M did while weak.

Galan007
Happy Dance He was more fun than SBP, and seemed to be as powerful. yes

S1M is one of my favorite characters ever!

He's the Superman's Superman IMO. big grin

That's what I figured. What has been shown of Trion is basically comparable to that S1M did while weak. Yeah,

Aside from being stated as Cytorrak's equal, he didn't actually do much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.