Jacen's Sith name is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthLazious
Darth Caedus.

He ends up killing Mara Jade and Luke kills Lumiya.

Darth Subjekt
You know you probably just pissed a bunch of people off by not adding spoiler tags...

Captain REX
Heya, I'm going to get someone to add tags...

Nikkolas
I know my reaction.

Who cares.

The Sith are dead.

exanda kane
I was actually planning on starting Legacy of the Force series soon. Is there any point now?

Captain REX
It strikes me as lame...

kamhal
And so Anakin Skywalker is not the Choosen One anymore...

Gideon
The LotF series is okay; if you don't like Anakin, Exanda, then you'll likely despise Jacen. They're pretty much the same characters (due to unoriginal writing), the only difference being: Jacen is smarter and established to be an absolutely wise character, and yet he falls for the same shit that Anakin fell for - with the added bonus of knowing full well what happened to his grandfather.

RocasAtoll
Who could possibly like Anakin? Seriously. He's just a whiny piece of shit.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Gideon
The LotF series is okay; if you don't like Anakin, Exanda, then you'll likely despise Jacen. They're pretty much the same characters (due to unoriginal writing), the only difference being: Jacen is smarter and established to be an absolutely wise character, and yet he falls for the same shit that Anakin fell for - with the added bonus of knowing full well what happened to his grandfather.

Thanks for your point Gideon, but I've found I like Jacen much more than I like Anakin, for the difference you already cited. I'm just not sure (if these spoilers are correct) reading it is worth it.

Gideon
It's certainly a different sort've struggle than anything. Ironically, it's much more political. Very few actual confrontations occur, and it's basically Luke suspecting Jacen's fall to the dark side, and cue in political manuevering. Unoriginal writing pretty much establishes a similar plot in the OT to LotF, and direct comparisons are made. As for Jacen, he annoys me worse than Anakin. It's arguable that he's even more deluded.

Pwned61
Originally posted by Gideon
It's certainly a different sort've struggle than anything. Ironically, it's much more political. Very few actual confrontations occur, and it's basically Luke suspecting Jacen's fall to the dark side, and cue in political manuevering. Unoriginal writing pretty much establishes a similar plot in the OT to LotF, and direct comparisons are made. As for Jacen, he annoys me worse than Anakin. It's arguable that he's even more deluded.

Arguable? He most certainly is more of a tool than his grandfather ever was. Seriously, as you said he already knows what happened when Anakin tried the whole "use the dark side to save the universe", but to make it even worse his super new power allows him to go back and actually experience what Anakin did, so he really has no excuse to fall for the same crap.

overlord
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Darth Caedus.

He ends up killing Mara Jade and Luke kills Lumiya. uhhmmmmm... okay.

Null ARC Avis
are these real spoilers, or are you bieng a b!tch?

MasterAshenVor
Im sad now sad im on the book EXILE spoil the ending some more wont you PLEASE! *Aims Clone Sniper Rifle at Darth Lazious's head and fires multiple shots*

JaehSkywalker
This is why i don't read NJO books.

DarthLazious
This is for real and I am sorry I forgot to have spoiler tags on this thread and please forgive me.

Satauros
Originally posted by DarthLazious
This is for real and I am sorry I forgot to have spoiler tags on this thread and please forgive me.

bullshit, u wanted ppl to stumble across that, lol.

Captain REX
Yes, Jacen's fall is more absurd than Anakin's...

...of course, this doesn't mean that Anakin is not the Chosen One any more. He was and is, regardless of what the EU does and says. Lucas has stated that.

kamhal
To me the sith's should stop when vader killed sidious. All the other bad guys could be, who knows, dark jedis, but true siths? Naaa.....

exanda kane
Well, to be frank I think they've already overplayed the dark Jedi card. There have been so many in the years after the Battle of Endor that it's pretty much the only path they can take.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Darth Caedus is a great name for a good sith.. I can't wait to read about him

Darth Subjekt
gee, that's a shock...

JaehSkywalker
wow. if i'm correct, lordsidious01 is the first one to say that.

DarthLazious
I was hoping they will kille Luke off but I guess I was wrong.

Darth Scythe
HOW ABOUT GIVING A SPOILER WARNING YOU ****ING ASSCLOWN?

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF READING THE LOTF AND YOU JUST GAVE A MAJOR PLOT TWIST AWAY. YOU COCK - I HOPE YOUR DEATH IS FILMED AND POSTED ON YOUTUBE FOR THIS.

MODS, YOU SHOUD THINK ABOUT MODIFYING THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE KNOW ITS A SPOILER.

Pwned61
The mods have been slow to do anything about this one, I don't know why, and this is a pretty big spoiler

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Pwned61
The mods have been slow to do anything about this one, I don't know why, and this is a pretty big spoiler

I know right? Especially since there's a sticky warning agaist spoilers.

exanda kane
I hadn't even begun Legacy of the Force yet, but I really was planning too. Wish the mods had been on the ball quicker.

Tangible God
Or you all could have read the title of the thread and decided to stay clear of it...

Anyways, Star Wars chronology should have ceased once NJO had finished. Lumiya should have stayed a simple Imperial agent shot down by Luke before ESB.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Scythe

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF READING THE LOTF AND YOU JUST GAVE A MAJOR PLOT TWIST AWAY. YOU COCK - I HOPE YOUR DEATH IS FILMED AND POSTED ON YOUTUBE FOR THIS.

MODS, YOU SHOUD THINK ABOUT MODIFYING THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE KNOW ITS A SPOILER. Oh stop pissing and moaning already! It's just a f***king book. Besides, it was bound to happen anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX

No offense, but there's also a rule against blatantly violent bashing.

I cannot modify the post, and the other moderators are busy. We're human too.

Bruce Leeroy

no expression

Just.. go take a nap, man. It's been scientifically proven that getting that worked up over an inanimate object is a sign of ensuing Mental Retardation.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Tangible God
Or you all could have read the title of the thread and decided to stay clear of it...

Your logic is on par with a community college drop-out. How does wondering Jacens Sith name translate into I want to know a major character(or two's) death? You probably don't have an answer, so spare the 'stay clear' junk.

Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
no expression

Just.. go take a nap, man. It's been scientifically proven that getting that worked up over an inanimate object is a sign of ensuing Mental Retardation.

Hey Bruce, its also been proven that being a dude name Rex's boytoy makes you gay.

Originally posted by Spartan ll
Oh stop pissing and moaning already! It's just a f***king book. Besides, it was bound to happen anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me a movie you want to see really bad but haven't seen yet, or a book you want to read but haven't got to yet and let me ruin it for you. Chances are you react. But you probably haven't read in a while so this spoiler isn't a big deal to you.

Originally posted by Captain REX
No offense, but there's also a rule against blatantly violent bashing.

I cannot modify the post, and the other moderators are busy. We're human too.

Bashing? I didn't wake up in the morning and decide I wanted to mess with the thread starter. I clicked on a thread like I normally do when on a message board and saw this ignorant kids post.

And forgive me for playing devils advocate, but why have four mods if we cant have one of them respond to a thread made almost 24 hours ago? There's no heat in that, just an honest question.

Satauros
phuck this @sshole, he ruined Sacrifice for me...
now there's no point reading it now...

thanx alot DarthLazious

LORDSIDIOUS01
I can't wait to read Sacrifice. Its going to be one sad novel.

RocasAtoll
Stop whining. The books are badly written anyways.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Stop whining. The books are badly written anyways.

I love the way that they are written.

DarthLazious
So do I.

Bruce Leeroy

Hey Bruce, its also been proven that being a dude name Rex's boytoy makes you gay.

That's not my name, though. Fail.

Darth Scythe
That's not my name, though. Fail.

Your screen name isn't Bruce Leeroy? What are you retarded?

Bruce Leeroy
Are you? I never said my screen name wasn't Bruce Leeroy. I said it's not REX's boy toy.

Try again, little one.

Scythe
And the real as well as original Scythe comes about to declare that the spoiler has been set forth, and is very comical.

Take that Darth Scythe!

Bruce Leeroy
bwuhahahahahhaa!

Darth Scythe
Are you? I never said my screen name wasn't Bruce Leeroy. I said it's not REX's boy toy.

Try again, little one.

OK, I guess your ***** ass is missing the caption that says Rexs Boy Toy. I guess your parents must have been to hard on you when you tried to come out of the closet. Being in denial about being some guys boy to is OK. You gay marriage is legel in some states now.

Originally posted by Scythe
And the real as well as original Scythe comes about to declare that the spoiler has been set forth, and is very comical.

Take that Darth Scythe!

Are you supposed to matter? Who the hell are you? some loser with over 7000 posts? Yeah, life is going places for you. What grown man says take that? You must be Bruces boy toy.

Bruce Leeroy
I guess you've never gone to School, as your intellect is below average, at best. You said my name was REX's Boy toy. it's not. REX's Boy Toy is a caption UNDER my name. There is a tangible diference. I've said it as slowly as possible.

What grown man b*tches and moans over a book? A Star Wars book at that?

Captain REX
Cool it before I get a global in here, and it won't be to edit the thread... doped

Bruce Leeroy
*gasps* What will he be here to do?

Captain REX
Beat the tar out of you with surprise sex and a baseball bat! eek!

Blue_Hefner
Caedus, I guess, isn't so bad. I wish Jacen was going to kill Luke instead of Mara though.

Darth Scythe
I guess you've never gone to School, as your intellect is below average, at best. You said my name was REX's Boy toy. it's not. REX's Boy Toy is a caption UNDER my name. There is a tangible diference. I've said it as slowly as possible.

Keep on defending your butt buddy you little b!tch, or go make your 17th different screen name. The funny thing is you haven't argued that you're not some guys boytoy this whole time.... homo. Take your sexual tension elsewhere. I don't get down like that.

What grown man b*tches and moans over a book? A Star Wars book at that?

The kind who would slap you in your face and laugh at you afterward. That kind.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Caedus, I guess, isn't so bad. I wish Jacen was going to kill Luke instead of Mara though.

I think the very final battle will be between Luke and Jacen when the final Legacy of the Force novel comes out. Irregardless of who wins that fight, I hope that there will be more Legacy of the Force novels.

Ushgarak
Cut out this feeble flamefest folks. Thankyou.

Bruce Leeroy
Except you wouldn't, because I'm bigger then you in real life http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/doped.gif

*shudders*

Well, it depends. The only thing that bothers me is the Author's rape of the force.

Blue_Hefner
Except you wouldn't, because I'm bigger then you in real life http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/doped.gif

*shudders*

Well, it depends. The only thing that bothers me is the Author's rape of the force.

I know. Karen Traviss shouldn't be writing. I short reading Bloodlines about half way through because of those Mandalorians who have nothing to do with the story.

DarthLazious
So do you guys forgive me?

Darth Scythe
Heeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll No.

ThoraxeRMG
Lumiya's death made me a happy fan, but how Luke killed her made me even more cheerful.

Scythe
Are you supposed to matter? Who the hell are you? some loser with over 7000 posts? Yeah, life is going places for you. What grown man says take that? You must be Bruces boy toy.

I am touched by your wards Darth Scythe. I'm just stating that I am the best as well as the original Scythe. KMC vet since '03, now respect your elders.

ThoraxeRMG
A flame war is starting. :/

Scythe
Nah, I don't think that's gonna happen. I think Darth Scythe is mature enough to understand I'm just pullin' his leg. Although I could be wrong. Heh. We'll see.

Riverollv
He's surely in a bad mood or something. Or maybe "the copy" Darth Scythe just likes to insult people and argue stupid s*it.

Scythe
Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.