So if Mastermind Excello is the seventh smartest person on Earth, then who is #6,5etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
I am gussing Reed is #1

so who is #2,3,4,5,6?

kenobi
1.Reed Richards
2.Dr.Doom
3.Hank Pym
4.Tony Stark
5.Bruce Banner
6.Black Panther?? I think

llagrok
Originally posted by kenobi
1.Reed Richards
2.Dr.Doom
3.Hank Pym
4.Tony Stark
5.Bruce Banner

No.

willRules
1.Reed Richards
2.Dr.Doom
3.Hank Pym
4.Tony Stark
5.Bruce Banner

That's a pretty good list IMO although I think honourable mentions should go to Hank McCoy and Charles Xavier for their work in genetics yes

TricksterPriest
1.Reed Richards
2.Dr.Doom
3.Hank Pym
4.Tony Stark
5.Bruce Banner

1. Doom
2. Reed
3. Apocalypse
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Stark
6. Hank Pym
7. Bruce Banner
8. Black Panther
9. Mad Thinker
10. Wizard

KRS-Brandon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Doom
2. Reed
3. Apocalypse
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Stark
6. Hank Pym
7. Bruce Banner
8. Black Panther
9. Mad Thinker
10. Wizard

7 is Cho

CasanoVa
Ha.

Cho isn't seventh, he's higher than that actually; Reed estimated he was seventh in the world, but Cho had only been leading him on, he was alot smarter than Richards or Samson realised.

I reckon Kenobi got it the closest you can really narrow it down to.

ExodusCloak
Wonder where The Leader ranks in all this?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Below Hulk cool

StarsNeverFall7
Isnt Bruce Banner said to just be below Reed due to his extreme lack on confidence?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

ermm He doesn't.

Hulk slaps him so hard in his testicle shaped brain, he turns into Solomon Grundy.

Intelligent got pwned.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Isnt Bruce Banner said to just be below Reed due to his extreme lack on confidence?

For all his vaunted intellect Banner has never really seem that supersmart to me actually.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by CasanoVa
ermm He doesn't.

Hulk slaps him so hard in his testicle shaped brain, he turns into Solomon Grundy.

Intelligent got pwned.

Heh stick out tongue

I mean honestly what's the point of having a big head when you get smacked around by a bigger and "slightly" dumber green oaf. The same applies to M.O.D.O.K. The power of super intelligence via mutagenic methods really sucks. no expression

willRules
Originally posted by CasanoVa
his testicle shaped brain

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
1) Doom
2)
3) MrTerrific
4)
5)
5)
6)
7) MastermindExcello

manjaro
you're all wrong big grin naturally reed would be egotistical enuff to place himslef at Number 1 and so would doom. you see how it works is you have guys who are allround smart and those who are complete rock stars in their field of study so if you ask me the actual list is closer to.....

1. the leader
2. reed/doom
3.banner
4.stark
5. pym
6.hank mccoy
7. excello

i know, i know..... everyone is saying screw the leader, but gamma radiation usually results in one's subconscious bringing forth ther desires to the fore front and leader always wanted to be smart. in fact, the leader is essentially mad thinker times 1000. and the thing with mad thinker is he is not really a genius per se he's just got a superb memory and total recall, and he has spent his entire life stealing other ppl's tch and memorizing thier work. in fact sage from excalibur is just the same as he is with predictions and calculating probablites. and she hardly scrathes the top 20. but the leader wrote the book on genius its just the PIS factor that he always have to get over confident and hulk foils his plans.

as far as reed goes, there is nothing that he knows that doom doesnt know plus Doom is a brilliant scientist who is smart enuff to believe in magic, but again he is another guy who lets arrogance get in the way of double checking his numbers, cuz from his POV doom doesnt make mistakes..then he makes a mistakebig grin thats why reed always gets the slight edge. but for all intents and purposes sans PIS the Leader is the smartest guy on the entire planet

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Doom
2. Reed
3. Apocalypse
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Stark
6. Hank Pym
7. Bruce Banner
8. Mad Thinker
9. Wizard
10. Wolverine 131

Disappear
classically written, t'challa's got intelligence nearly on par with richards, seemingly above stark, and more cunning than any eight heroes combined.

written by hudlin, keep him off the list.

Grinning Goku
Reed is number 1. Every. ****ing. Time. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Doom is number 1. Every. ****ing. Time. no expression

Fixed.

Priest
over all smarts go to reed richards and doom.
Guys like Bruce Banner, Hank Mc'coy are smart in their respectable fields e.g nuclear physics, genetics.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I am number 1. Every. ****ing. Time. no expression

Fixed, fixed. big grin

darthgoober
1.Reed Richards
2.Dr.Doom
3.Hank Pym
4.Tony Stark
5.Bruce Banner
Just one problem. Pym strait up admitted that Spiderman was smarter than he(Pym) was.

KRS-Brandon
what about Forge? He has to be somewhere up there?

Disappear
forge is naturally intelligent, and genetically predisposed to invention, but his range of knowledge, skill and cunning don't really compare to the likes of richards, doom or t'challa.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by darthgoober
Just one problem. Pym strait up admitted that Spiderman was smarter than he(Pym) was.

Ha, don't listen to that shit.

Spiderman has NEVER been show consistently as smart as Pym was IMO. Take a look at him in WCA and some of the crazy ass shit he was pulling off back then, Spiderman can't contest with that.

erm

ExodusCloak
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/JoeFridays100_2.html

Apparently Peters not one of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Those sadists.

Evil_Ash
1. Reed
2. Doom
3. High Evolutionary
4. Leader
5. Apocalypse
6. Tony Stark
7. Mad Thinker
8. Hank Pym
9. Black Panther
10. Wizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.