John Rambo "real" video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
To all of you that say Stallone suck's and is to old.Well here ya go.
This is AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6i090FGzQ

exanda kane
Erm. That really doesn't look too great.

It's a shame, because First Blood was a great action movie and even had more going for it than others in the genre because of the disillusioned 'nam vet pretext. This just looks like another license for some ill advised gung ho action about an American taking warfare over diplomacy. Allegorical? Seems a little to me.

I have nothing against Stallone, but this just doesn't look interesting.

NinthSith
Originally posted by exanda kane
Erm. That really doesn't look too great.

It's a shame, because First Blood was a great action movie and even had more going for it than others in the genre because of the disillusioned 'nam vet pretext. This just looks like another license for some ill advised gung ho action about an American taking warfare over diplomacy. Allegorical? Seems a little to me.

And this isn't an official trailer.

I have nothing against Stallone, but this just doesn't look interesting.

Hate to miss quote you but you are so wrong.Typicall anti-Stallone post.

This movie is going to change action movies in the same way that First Blood did.I guarantee you Hollywood is going to lean away from all this CGI crap because this movie is going to be a huge hit.There is already "ALOT" of buzz about this trailer online and the vast majority of people are loving it.

Also this isn't an official trailer.

exanda kane
A few questions.

How was my post anti-Stallone? (one of the silliest terms I've heard in a while)

How did First Blood change the action genre?

Why would Hollywood stop using CGI when the majority of films with good CGI make alot of money?

Dusty
Looks nice. That definitely wasn't the theatrical trailer.

Lookin' forward to it.

H. S. 6
Oh god.

These movies are becoming silly.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by NinthSith
Hate to miss quote you but you are so wrong.Typicall anti-Stallone post.

This movie is going to change action movies in the same way that First Blood did.I guarantee you Hollywood is going to lean away from all this CGI crap because this movie is going to be a huge hit.There is already "ALOT" of buzz about this trailer online and the vast majority of people are loving it.

Also this isn't an official trailer.

How the hell does this parody like trailer lead you to believe that this movie will hcange how aciton movies are made? It looks silly as hell, this coming from a Stallone fan lol. Doesnt look like anything new to me, just some more over exageratted gore with a 60 year old doing the killing this time. Rambo must be drinking his milk.

Also, what makes you think first blood changed the formula for action movies? There were mis understood renegade action flicks out long before Rambo.

the only good thing i cans ee coming from this is the possibility of another hot shots movie

NinthSith
You are all hollywood's sheep ,buncha triple X action movie fan's here.Somebody finally comes out with a movie that doesn't consist of ridiculous stunt's while being attached to wires doing triple back flips while shooting a gun and jumping from a building at the same time with cheesy CGI effect's going off in the background.

It's about time somebody grew some ball's in this buisness.John Rambo look's like a great action movie and you all know it.

ragesRemorse
You are all hollywood's sheep ,buncha triple X action movie fan's here.Somebody finally comes out with a movie that doesn't consist of ridiculous stunt's while being attached to wires doing triple back flips while shooting a gun and jumping from a building at the same time with cheesy CGI effect's going off in the background.

It's about time somebody grew some ball's in this buisness.John Rambo look's like a great action movie and you all know it.

No instead someone comes out with a ridiculous story Rehashing a a series with two other VERY ridiculous and as unbelievable stories as the movies utilizing cgi effects.

you must not watch very many movies. There as many action flicks out there not using CGI as there are using CGI. You must have forgoteen that the advent of CGI is still very new.

So, combining a tired story line with a a washed up movie icon is growing balls? sounds like you need to grow a new perspective on what makes for a good movie. How about man on fire...Where were the cgi effects in that movie? I havent seen Rambo 4 yet, but i can gaurentee you it wont be as thoughtfully constructed as man on fire.

After the first Rambo movie, the sequals consisted of nothing other than over exageratted action as unbelievable as say DIE HARD 2. Senseless violence on a mass scale with poor character development trying to reproduce the thought provoking material that the first film barely accomplished smokin'

exanda kane

Triple X? Oh you do flatter me.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

vintageSW77
That was ****ing dreadful and given the fairly decent for what they were earlier episodes this new one surprisingly looks more crass than a Segal flick

and as for the "majority of peole out there are loving it" that probable same majority are the same that loved ARE WE DONE YET and WILD HOGS but stayed away from DEATH PROOF and the whole GRINDHOUSE experiance.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by vintageSW77
That was ****ing dreadful and given the fairly decent for what they were earlier episodes this new one surprisingly looks more crass than a Segal flick

and as for the "majority of peole out there are loving it" that probable same majority are the same that loved ARE WE DONE YET and WILD HOGS but stayed away from DEATH PROOF and the whole GRINDHOUSE experiance.

laughing out loud

and people wander what is happening to creativity and originality in cinema

H. S. 6

This comment makes me laugh. laughing out loud

The first movie was decent, I'll give you that. Revolutionary? Hell no, but good all the same. The sequels were ridiculous--campy, silly, and just as all around "bad" as any other action-filled, CGI-using movie today. To expect Rambo 4 will be anything but a decent action-flick with no story would make you the sheep, my friend.

And no, I did not like XXX. To say that "If you don't like Rambo 4 then you must like Triple X" is more than childish--quite frankly, it's embarrassing.

vintageSW77
Actually the trailer wouldnt have been out of place alongside Machette and Thanksgiving inbetween Planet terror and Death Proof as a fake 80s action flick its that over the top.

The Pict
Looks pretty good

Jim Reaper
Are you sure that wasn't a fake trailer from "Grindhouse?"

Aizen
Fake trailer...hmmm...don't thinks so...this is not even a trailer...but damn it looks good....cant wait!

ragesRemorse
One can only hope that it is fake, but no...it is real and the day of shit is nearing

Darth Vicious
I for one cant wait. Mindless violence Rambo style! This is Rambo, it doesnt need to look real!

SnakeEyes
Meh, looks alright, I guess.

I think the new Die Hard will be a lot better though.

jules_2008
wow, i cant wait for this, stallones back!

The Hawk
Check it out, Rocky Balboa's father playing John Rambo.

Thats exactly what it feels like.

Oh god, he should have done both sequels 10 years ago.

Im a huge Rocky and Rambo fan BTW, but this looks weak.. doesnt even feel like Rambo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.