An unfortunate event almost comparable to the le cerveau draine effect of movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Flotsam

TRH
herbfu

Bardock42

Darth Extecute
Say what? no expression

TRH
he selling something?

Dr Flotsam

TRH

Darth Extecute

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by TRH
retard

Interesting, I sense a great deal of hostility. Most likely steming from childhood interactions and social status. Not the most popular kid on the playground were we eh, Mrs "TRH".

That will be $279 for the session.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
Interesting, I sense a great deal of hostility. Most likely steming from childhood interactions and social status. Not the most popular kid on the playground eh, Mrs "TRH".

That will be $279 for the session. i'll pick up the bill, Do you take check?

Dr Flotsam
No.

dave_kodak
damn. well to bad, I'm writing a check, its a company check so you can only cash it as certain places, like this one, its for the sum of my foot, so feel free to cash it as your ass.

Bardock42

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by dave_kodak
damn. well to bad, I'm writing a check, its a company check so you can only cash it as certain places, like this one, its for the sum of my foot, so feel free to cash it as your ass.

Aha! your disgruntled demenaur on the subject of money tells me you're not a woman who earns a lot! Bad salary means bad job, bad job means bad education, bad education means inattentive at school. You were probably a kid that acted out a lot, that one smart alec who in maths, asked the teacher "when will we need this stuff in real life?". Who knows, you were probaly one of TRH's many tormentors. I reccomend adult re-education classes. You will thank me in time.

$349 for the session

Not back one hour and already I've pegged two légumes. I am on fire!

dave_kodak
Aha! your disgruntled demenaur on the subject of money tells me you're not a woman who earns a lot! Bad salary means bad job, bad job means bad education, bad education means inattentive at school. You were probably a kid that acted out a lot, that one smart alec who, in maths asked the teacher "when will we need this in real life?". Who knows, you were probaly one of TRH's many tormentors. I reccomend adult re-education classes. You will thank me in time

$349 for the session

Not back one hour and already pegged two vegetables. I am on fire! wrong.
you see, i knew i would need math in Real life,and i love math, i just happen to suck at math.
my Current education is less then what it could be, but i still have no problems with getting a job right now i work at 8.50 an hour, so tell me if im being bumped upto 15$ an hour with in these next 2 weeks, while on the same job, what does that say about my skill at my job?

Dr Flotsam
Denial, denial and more denial. Sauteed with the faintest wisp of denial.

dave_kodak
That we can Agree on, For there is a Case of Denial here, And that is with in your logic.

haha i like this dude. hes funny as hell.

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by dave_kodak
That we can Agree on, For there is a Case of Denial here, And that is with in your logic.

haha i like this dude. hes funny as hell.

"Dude"?, explain these shenanigans imeediatley Kodak!

dave_kodak
"Dude"?, explain these shenanigans imeediatley Kodak! old mcduck had a goose by the toe and bingo was his name-o.

Dr Flotsam

dave_kodak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.