Captain Britain vs. The Thing vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
The fight is set in Times Square NY, but all of the people have evacuated.

The fight will be between the current versions of all three characters.

guy222
Originally posted by Akuki
The fight is set in Times Square NY, but all of the people have evacuated.

The fight will be between the current versions of all three characters.

piotr

DigiMark007
Probably Britain. Flight and speed advantage. If he has his sword, it's a done deal. Otherwise, Colossus has a shot at winning as well. Thing doesn't.

Rewmac
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Probably Britain. Flight and speed advantage. If he has his sword, it's a done deal. Otherwise, Colossus has a shot at winning as well. Thing doesn't. Colossus can deal with flight and he isn't one of the 'stone" guys as well we saw some quite acrobatic moves from him back in days and also some nice shots. I say he can win this fight.

The Fake Macoy
I still think that Britains flight advantage is enough to win this. I'm going with Cap. Britain.

Rewmac
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I still think that Britains flight advantage is enough to win this. I'm going with Cap. Britain. You got point and most guys will probably think that flight advatage is the advatage that is giving Cap the edge, I'll say no. I'm not saying Colossus has the reflex to do it but he is tough to be KOd by just flying at him and smack. Cap could do it once or twice, then Colossus would catch him, not because of the his reflex or anything like that but he is a tough one and also an experienced one. Cap needs a couple shots Colossus would only need one shot when Cap is flying "SPEEDBLITZing" towards him. If he gets a punch when flying straight to Poitr's fist that will be the hit for the day.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Rewmac
You got point and most guys will probably think that flight advatage is the advatage that is giving Cap the edge, I'll say no. I'm not saying Colossus has the reflex to do it but he is tough to be KOd by just flying at him and smack. Cap could do it once or twice, then Colossus would catch him, not because of the his reflex or anything like that but he is a tough one and also an experienced one. Cap needs a couple shots Colossus would only need one shot when Cap is flying "SPEEDBLITZing" towards him. If he gets a punch when flying straight to Poitr's fist that will be the hit for the day. Britain put Doom halfway across Limbo with one punch...

Brutacus
You got point and most guys will probably think that flight advatage is the advatage that is giving Cap the edge, I'll say no. I'm not saying Colossus has the reflex to do it but he is tough to be KOd by just flying at him and smack. Cap could do it once or twice, then Colossus would catch him, not because of the his reflex or anything like that but he is a tough one and also an experienced one. Cap needs a couple shots Colossus would only need one shot when Cap is flying "SPEEDBLITZing" towards him. If he gets a punch when flying straight to Poitr's fist that will be the hit for the day.

Like he would fly in to a punch. yeah right.

tkitna
Voting for The Thing as he gets no love.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Britain put Doom halfway across Limbo with one punch... It took him, Miss Cap Britian plus another guy from Excalibur to put down Piotr...I can't remember the names though I'm not much for that era.
Originally posted by Brutacus
Like he would fly in to a punch. yeah right. He would fly in it, but Piotr would not just stand there, he would quickly figure way and punch in the right moment.

Jebus reborn
It took him, Miss Cap Britian plus another guy from Excalibur to put down Piotr...I can't remember the names though I'm not much for that era. Britain didn't actually fight him, he just came in, and then him and Meggan punched him out.

Also, what you're saying, is that Britain will have to hit him numerous times to take him out, but the main fact is, that Cap only needs one shot to BFR/KO him.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 37_p21.th.jpg

Also...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 39_p06.th.jpghttp://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 39_p07.th.jpg
shifty

Brutacus
It took him, Miss Cap Britian plus another guy from Excalibur to put down Piotr...I can't remember the names though I'm not much for that era.
He would fly in it, but Piotr would not just stand there, he would quickly figure way and punch in the right moment.

Sure dude whatever you say. captain brittian who's reflexes + his speed are superhuman would fly in to a punch.

Redatom65
Originally posted by tkitna
Voting for The Thing as he gets no love.

I was just going to point out the fact that Ben's screwed. Sweet Aunt Petunia!

tkitna
Yeah, its slobberin time.

xmarksthespot
Britain buys a newspaper, flies into the air, reads said newspaper, watches Colossus beat Thing, then beats the tired Colossus.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Britain didn't actually fight him, he just came in, and then him and Meggan punched him out.

Also, what you're saying, is that Britain will have to hit him numerous times to take him out, but the main fact is, that Cap only needs one shot to BFR/KO him.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 37_p21.th.jpg

Also...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 39_p06.th.jpghttp://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 39_p07.th.jpg
shifty That's what Colossus needs too. And also Colossus was weakened.Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Britain buys a newspaper, flies into the air, reads said newspaper, watches Colossus beat Thing, then beats the tired Colossus. Like Colossus needs air...He doesn't he will only tire if the Thing gives him a hard fight, whoch he won't...Since Colossus tires much slower than normal people.

CasanoVa
Captain Britain 8/10.

Colossus would get the other 2/10.

Thing get's his ass beaten down.

juggernaut74
Is Cap. considered to be stronger than Colossus? Anyways if Cap uses his flight it's his fight to win. If he chooses a slugfest Thing or Colossus could take him imo.

Redatom65
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Captain Britain 8/10.

Colossus would get the other 2/10.

Thing get's his ass beaten down. Thing still has a chance to drink Big C under the table he does!

Jebus reborn
That's what Colossus needs too. And also Colossus was weakened. No way Colossus is one-shotting Britain... you're talking about the guy who took direct blows from Air-Walker to no effect.

I know Colossus was, but I'm not actually using the feat to even try to guage one another's strength.

guy222
cap has excalibur

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
cap has excalibur

Not anymore he gave it up, and now a doctor has it.

Darth Martin
Probably Britain, dude can fly.

Endrict Nuul
Britain via BFR.

Without bfr than Colossus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.