Who do you think is thenbest looking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fleurs_no_1_fan
who do you think is the best looking in harry potter??????? boy and girl i dont mind

H. S. 6
Not Fleur.

Barker
Ooh!

That one chick in the 47th frame after you see Hermione and Krum dancing the second time. haermm

You can only see her for about 2 frames, and you can't see her much at all unless you don't have a really good DVD Player. smile smile She's the one in the pink dress. smilesmilesmile

no expression

Neha
laughing out loud
Originally posted by fleurs_no_1_fan
who do you think is the best looking in harry potter??????? boy and girl i dont mind
Stop making useless threads!!

Running Mascara
Originally posted by Neha
Stop making useless threads!!

But I'm sayin it in the nice way ermmhappy

Neha
Thats your sock shock?
stick out tongue

Running Mascara
No, I was quoting you cuz I agreed w/ you, then I added that I wasn't meaning it in a rude way ermmhappy

I've never and will never have 2 accounts at once here happy

The Phantom
Sigh. Please, no more threads. I swear to god, there must be a million of these ones at least. Use search engine please.

Neha
Originally posted by Running Mascara
No, I was quoting you cuz I agreed w/ you, then I added that I wasn't meaning it in a rude way ermmhappy

I've never and will never have 2 accounts at once here happy
Oh!ermmgrin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by The Phantom
Sigh. Please, no more threads. I swear to god, there must be a million of these ones at least. Use search engine please.

I would like to add that, at this moment in time, if I knew where you lived I would come to your house and force you to watch all the Paulie Shore movies ever made.

Thank you, good bye.

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I would like to add that, at this moment in time, if I knew where you lived I would come to your house and force you to watch all the Paulie Shore movies ever made.

Thank you, good bye. o.o good thing or bad thing?

Running Mascara
I'm guessing bad ermmhappy

I like Paulie Shore thoughermm

Neha
I'm guessing..neither good nor bad.

anthonystop18
is any1 actually doin this thread??

just for information...i think fleur is the best looking

Running Mascara
what you mean "doing"?? confused

Neha
I dont know.

ndfreak
this person reminds me of springboy. the guy who made about 500 different threads and eventually got banned for 3 months or sumtin like that. theres a lesson for u fleur...Don't open useless threads or threads that have been already made.please.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o good thing or bad thing?

Meh, my brain's not working on full function at the moment.

Bad. BAD thing.

Neha
Ahh.

~Pielover~
The feck is thenbest?

Magyk Girl 13
harry potter,, duh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.