Alita vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
The Battle is Between She-Hulk and Alita from Battle Angel Alita. Both combatants are in their current forms.(But just to clarify She-Hulk isn't having any trouble from Iron-Man's nanobots) The fight will be held in the same arena where she fought Champion.

(By the way does anyone know how long after joining you have to wait to post scans? It's getting really annoying for trying to argue any fights)

D-Block
Who said you had to wait to post scans?

Akuki
Everytime I try to post a scan I get a message saying user cannot post links until the user is more well known to prevent spamming.
As for the battle itself, I'd go with Alita for it, and I'll post some scans to show why once I'm allowed to.

D-Block
Originally posted by Akuki
Everytime I try to post a scan I get a message saying user cannot post links until the user is more well known to prevent spamming.
As for the battle itself, I'd go with Alita for it, and I'll post some scans to show why once I'm allowed to.

I've been here for a while I didn't know you had to wait. Not sure about the fight. PM a Mod to see how long you have to wait.

guy222
Originally posted by Akuki
The Battle is Between She-Hulk and Alita from Battle Angel Alita. Both combatants are in their current forms.(But just to clarify She-Hulk isn't having any trouble from Iron-Man's nanobots) The fight will be held in the same arena where she fought Champion.

(By the way does anyone know how long after joining you have to wait to post scans? It's getting really annoying for trying to argue any fights)

alita

Symmetric Chaos
BattleAngelAttila?

As in the manga?

You can't make threads like that here erm

Akuki
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
BattleAngelAttila?

As in the manga?

You can't make threads like that here erm
Sorry about that. I'm new here, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.