Indian Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Pjo0WjBcs&mode=related&search=

Worste graphics
Worste show
Funniest thing I ever saw

Kid Kurdy
Just when I thought I had seen it all...

ragesRemorse
this is why America is at war with muslims. And it looks like american supes wil win

alic88
Only the fact that India is a predominant Hindu religion country.

jasonk3
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this is why America is at war with muslims. And it looks like american supes wil win

I think I know who you voted for in the 2004 election.

Originally posted by alic88
Only the fact that India is a predominant Hindu religion country.

Correct.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jasonk3
I think I know who you voted for in the 2004 election.

You know what they say when you Assume things...you make an ass out of you and me. I diddnt vote ass. you think voting matters? laughing out loud

Amazon
Ohhhh maaaan. You can totally tell they are just standing on the floor, and it's been edited out. And why the hell didn't they at least make them fly over beautiful scenery, instead of some ghetto. I mean... LMFAO Cant... stop... laughing.....

Blind
Wow.

and what else can I say?

Uhm... wow.

Wow.

And uh... they were joking, right? I've spent time in the East... even their made for t.v. movies aren't that bad. Unless it was made in the 60's or something.

Wow.

Then again, it was almost on par with the 60's Spider-Man Live-Action (or was it 70's?) and that unaired live version of the Justice League.

WrathfulDwarf
The "S" is bigger than the guy.

Swanky-Tuna
You people are racists!

No, wait, this is terrible. And in the process, hilarious.

steverules
I think this was made in the 70's....and I think it's worse than the Japanese spider-man

Swanky-Tuna
I definitely find it more comical. The the whole thing is a dance scene! With Spider-Woman!

((The_Anomaly))
LMAO at this laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.