Who Saw The Film??? *spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MillaDepp
Ok i'm sick of this...Everyone is telling he/she watched the film, but no one wants to spill the beans...

WHO saw it? and what have happend.?

thanks

Ditte3
Nobody says a word.If you get to know some news please pm.

aelizabeth
Aghhh. I want to know so bad, but I really want to wait for the movie. It's frustrating, but good on everyone who's seen it for not spoiling it for everyone else. It is more fun to see for yourself. Even though it's tempting..

Ditte3
I know you're right,but I'm impatient.

MillaDepp
What about Divia??? She said that she was on the world premiere

sewti
You are warned. I see so many in pain over this. Again SPOILERS

I have a link to one who has seen it but am too new to post a hyperlink. Please you can PM me maybe and I will give to one who can post?

sewti
poor form to reply to your own post, but Milladepp asked me in PM and I did email her the link. Don't want to see anybody in pain, who knows if the link is true? Though I was spoiled on DMC (didn't want to be, somebody posted with no SPOILER warning at all) I still enjoyed immensely even though I liked COBP better smile

Cheers

IheartPocky
Originally posted by MillaDepp
What about Divia??? She said that she was on the world premiere

PirateDiva, calypso, and jackismyboo went to the red carpet with a ton of other fans. Not to see the movie but to meet the stars.

calypso
Yes, honey we did and we had a blast. Diva and I did not see the movie, but we saw a ton of other people. JD spent too much time at the very beginning of the red carpet, so by the time he got to us, it was pictures only and he was 45 minutes late then. We were told there were some critically ill children waiting for the show to start and they could not start til he got there. So, his handlers moved him pretty quickly through the last 3/4ths of the red carpet. He was brought to stand in front of me by the security guy, because we had been messing with him all day. Diva will confirm he was in front of me and you can ask Diva how many people came to see us and she got their autographs and pix because of my glasses.
At one point the people on the other side were wondering who we were because when the stars saw us they came to us. The following is about all the Pirate's cast and crew.
Jack Davenport walked straight through barely waving.
Tom Hollender spoke to a few and autographed for a few.
Orly did not stop and he was surrounded by his entourage. Sunday I saw a gurl who was at the showing and she said Orly was sick and left to go back to his hotel room. All the gurls who were across from us were Orlando fans and were crying and whailing his name because he did not stop. Now, that was a sight.
Keira did not appear.
Geoffrey Rush had the monkey on his shoulder and all he did was stop about every 25-50 feet and wave at both sides.
Marty Klebba was running back and forth to both sides giving autographs.
David Bailey had the parrot and did the same thing that Geoffrey Rush did.
Lee Arenberg did not stop to do autographs.
I did not see McKinzie (Regetti). I don't know if he was there or not.
Gore Verbenski did pix and autographs.
Jerry Bruckheimer walked with his wife and waved, but did not do autographs.
Poochy was not there.
Naomi Harris did pix and autographs. And she is absolutely gorgeous.
Terry talked to a few, but not many.
Ted was handing out tatoo strips and other stuff and he and I joked and he handed me an autographed copy of Dead Man's Chest.
There were alot of other people. A model named Janice or Janet.
A Jack impersonator who works for the park and the Elizabeth impersonator.
Chu Yen-Fat gave a few autographs, but did not stand to pose for pix with anyone.
Bill Nighy walked straight through and if all the fish faces were there, I wouldn't have know them without their GSI makeup.
Colby Bryant, LA Laker; Yau Ming, Houston Rocket; lot of people from Dancing with the Stars, the Bachelor, Disney Channel, but no goat.
It was great fun and PirateDiva is a super person with just a wonderful personality. I met Jackismyboo too, and she is a ball of energy and alot of fun.
After the walk on the red carpet they hustled us out of the park because they wanted to show the movie and they did not want any lingerers in the park to see it.
I wish each one of you could have been in my shoes to experience the excitment and the adrenaline rush from being there. Something I won't ever forget, especially Johnny Depp standing in front of me and waving at me even if I didn't get a pix.

Ditte3
Lucky you and Diva and Jackismyboo.

Legendary Thor
It aint gona even show it here for two days.

JaehSkywalker
Lucky. stick out tongue

Sifzensinril
lucky

Pirates life fo
Saw the movie. Phenominal!!

calypso
You saw the movie, is that what you said?

Pirates life fo
Yeah I went to the cast and crew screening yesterday

jackismyboo
oh yeah my mom's boss did that too we asked if we could go but they said it was already packed and full and people were already in line if anything should happen.

Pirates life fo
Did he work on the movie or know someone that worked on it?

Ditte3
Welcome back lucky girl!

jackismyboo
he is an executive and he was invited all the executives were invited

Pirates life fo
Cool. Have you heard how he liked it yet?

jackismyboo
not yet

calypso
Well, is anyone going to post about the movie or what?

Pirates life fo
I did. I said it was phenominal

PirateDiva
Originally posted by IheartPocky
PirateDiva, calypso, and jackismyboo went to the red carpet with a ton of other fans. Not to see the movie but to meet the stars.

yes thank u darlin!

No i did not see the Movie myself....i just went for the red carpet arrivals!!! smile

sithsaber408
This thread = t3h sUcK!!

A bunch of silly fangirls who saw the film but won't post the spoilers.

That's Ghey! eek!

Best not to even mention the film on-line then, as people will obviously want to know what happened.

JaehSkywalker
we've got a lotta guessing here bout the apparent spoilers we've watched.... seen... heard about and whatever......... but if someone like tells you everything about the movie then what's the point in going out and watch it? blink besides... some people dunno how to post spoilers.. they leave out and show the whole thing! (no offense guys.. i dunno who they are. if you're one of them and reading this.. then.. well. *shrug*)

AudioHeart
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
we've got a lotta guessing here bout the apparent spoilers we've watched.... seen... heard about and whatever......... but if someone like tells you everything about the movie then what's the point in going out and watch it? blink besides... some people dunno how to post spoilers.. they leave out and show the whole thing! (no offense guys.. i dunno who they are. if you're one of them and reading this.. then.. well. *shrug*)

*Cheers for JaehSkywalker* Woo Hoo...Exactly!

JaehSkywalker
lol.. thanks.. big grin

Djinn

JaehSkywalker
problem is some people post the spoilers in the same thread you're frequent at without the spoiler tags and you read it accidentally.

MillaDepp
SPOILERS!!!!

I talked with people who saw the movie.....
NO sparrabeth ending................ sad sad sad
i still cannot believe that......
anyway....you may believe me or not. I don't care.

mrslizsparrow.livejournal.com/4176.html

with www at the beginning.......

JaehSkywalker
dude.. you can use spoiler tags.

example:
Pirates of The Caribbean 3 is called At World's End!

code is (without the spaces and the thingy you want to hide in the middle.)

AudioHeart
Just wanted to try it out! happy lol, I always wondered how you guys did that!

Gold
I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

AudioHeart
I have seen the movie, I just got back. It was...uhh...good messed

surfchikpir8fan
WE JUST GOT BACK, MY BESTIE AND I - SHE SAYS HI! - ANYWAY WE LOVED IT TO ABSOLUTE BITS! WE WERE ALOUD TO HAVE THE DAY OFF SCHOOL!

HERE'S THE DEAL - IT'S FANTASTIC! KEITH RICHARDS EVEN HAD A GUITAR,LOL THE WHIRLPOOL SCENE IS WAR IT'S A FULL ON WAR AND IT'S BRILLIANT! HOWEVER THE MOVIE IS SO MUCH MORE IN DEPTH AND MUCH MORE DARKER THAN THE OTHERS! IT STARTS OFF QUITE HORRIBLE - AS IN HORROR NOT BAD WRITING - BUT IT HAS ALL IT'S FUNNY MOMENTS, AND IT HAS AN OUTSTANDING ENDING .... CEPT FOR THE PAIRING, LOL! IT WILL BE A BIT HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR THE FIST 45 MINUTES OR SO UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THOSE LEAKED SCRIPTS, BUT REST OF THE MOVIE SUMS IT UP - WARNING - TEARJERKER!!!!! IT WILL BRING TEARS TO THE EYES OF SOME! BUT THE ACTING IS PHENOMENAL! BIG CONGRATZ TO THE CAST AND MORE CONGRATZ TO THE CREW FOR THEIR INCREDIBLE TALENTS. FURTHERMORE, THE BATTLES - THE PLOT LINE - THE EMOTICONS - EVERYTHING KICKS IN PERFECTLY! I LOVE THE MOVIE SO MUCH, IT IS THE BEST INSTALLMENT AND EVERYONE MUST SEE IT!

IheartPocky
aw that makes me feel better about the movie. i wasn't doubting its awesomeness but everyone was just so down about it hehe smile

AudioHeart
Most people are just down cause it wasn't SPARRABETH, no one said it wasn't a good movie...acting, emotions...etc

Well, that's just what I think

surfchikpir8fan
I came out of the cinemas shaking!

AudioHeart
I went into the cinemas shaking LOL

smilingwisdom

AudioHeart
Can't wait till it comes out on dvd!!!

Jacky Sparrow
Well guys, I'm not so happy with part 3. I mean, okay I didn't get my ending, but that's not the big problem. I found the fighting scenes really good, but what about the dialog? I mean, wasn't Jack funny when he talked all the crazy stuff? Where was this? Where were the discussion about a plan or so with Liz? Well somehow I found the energy of the text was missing. Do you understand what I mean? And also the end with Calypso wasn't that great in my opinion. I thought it would be more special

To Freedom
Saw the show an hour ago. Overall rating: 4/10. And all these points go to the BIG BATTLE and the ONLY Sparrabeth scene after DJ"s heart was stabbed. SPOILER: Parachute scene between Jack and Liz (think Superman and Lois Lane) deserves 10/10.

Sigh, what a ****ing waste of time!

Gold
I can't believe it! no They can't not have sparrabeth messed makes me mad and will drive me to the beer

ladygrim
Originally posted by AudioHeart
I went into the cinemas shaking LOL i ve just come back from seeing it and i bloody loved it if i weren't a work later i go again straight away but i have to wait for sunday big grin

i was so excited when buying the cinema tickets i couldnt get my words out right ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.