Help Finding an old DOS game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Highlord
Hey guys, well when I was 8 my mom had just come home from a buisness trip and had bought me this pack of 10 dos games, I didint like many of them, but there was one which I really liked at the time, however when we moved and stuff and I started loosing intrest in playing computer for a period the game got lost,

and I never saw it again, I've looked everyware but cant find it, so today I was sitting with a pc which I pieced together a while ago from old parts simply to have to play old games, and I came to think of the old game I got from my mom and wanted to play it smile

The game it self was a sci-fi game, what I do remember about it is this:

It had very nice graphics(for the time 1996, game itself may be older tho!) so it had in game cinematics it was about a doctor i belive who went into this '' fighter ''''space'''craft'' and then into a machine which made the craft and himself shrink so he could go into a sick patient and fight the decease, various viruses etc. you played from inside the cocpit like a '3D shooter' and you kept moving forward pretty fast in his vains and you shot down incoming viruses before they could crush your craft, I want that game so badly again just for old time sake stick out tongue so any help about what that game was called would be very much appriciated.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.