General Bison vs. Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

His Airness
who wins?

emporerpants
i'd say akuma.

Magee
Wrong forum. wink

His Airness
Originally posted by Magee
Wrong forum. wink

It's a comic. no expression

TricksterPriest
there is a comic, but it was a game first. And for the record, Gouki killed Bison in SF2.

Avalonofthewind
Akuma has always stomped Bison.

Is there something different about this version of the characters?

King KAM
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
there is a comic, but it was a game first. And for the record, Gouki killed Bison in SF2. in a very vicious yet effortless way.

guy222
Originally posted by His Airness
who wins?

akuma

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King KAM
in a very vicious yet effortless way.

Effortless for him, sure. I'd hardly call the Shun Goku Satsu effortless by any normal measure stick out tongue

olympian
Trickster, didnt you meant SF Alpha 2?

sixTeen
Akuma = Overrated

Akuma never challeged Bison to a fight and beat him

he came and sneak attacked him with his most powerful move and it was a weak form of Bison at that.

SFA3 times why didn't Akuma try that crap then huh?

cos he wud of got his ass handed to him thats why.

say suttin!!!!

Sado22
Truth.

~Sado

olympian
How was the Bison of the Alpha series any weaker than before? Was there something in the story that remarked to that that im not recalling now?

Emperor Ashtar
Bison is only weaker in Street Fighter 2.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by sixTeen
Akuma = Overrated

Akuma never challeged Bison to a fight and beat him

he came and sneak attacked him with his most powerful move and it was a weak form of Bison at that.

SFA3 times why didn't Akuma try that crap then huh?

cos he wud of got his ass handed to him thats why.

say suttin!!!!

For one, he didn't sneak attack, if you watch the animation, Akuma did it from the front.

For two, Akuma would be the only character who could have killed Bison at that stage, the only reason Bison actually lost to anyone else was because he wasn't using the Psycho Drive at all times.

Please try not to formulate crap like that.

sixTeen
Originally posted by olympian
How was the Bison of the Alpha series any weaker than before? Was there something in the story that remarked to that that im not recalling now?

Akuma killed Bison in SF2. Bison was considerably weaker then.

sixTeen
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
For one, he didn't sneak attack, if you watch the animation, Akuma did it from the front.

Sneak attacks dont have to be from behind.

For two, Akuma would be the only character who could have killed Bison at that stage,

Correction Akuma would be the only character who MIGHT have BEEN ABLE TO kill Bison at that stage,

Akuma is always looking for his strongest rival. In SFA3 that would have been Bison he didn't go lookin 4 Bison?
Akuma kicked Ryu's ass didnt kill him said he'd let him get stronger or some crap
fought Gen didn't kill him stopped when he realised he was sick

but SF2 saw the Bison in a weak form didn't say let him get back to his best then fight him no. showed no remorsed and just killed him.

I just gotta ask why

And personally I think its cos he was afraid of Bison.

WOT!!!!

olympian
Akuma killed Bison in SF2. Bison was considerably weaker then.

Was there a retcon of sorts? Didnt he did that in SF*Alpha* 2?

Emperor Ashtar
Well, it was never stated if Bison was killed by surprise. Gouki simply appeared and killed him, those are the exact words and exact events.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Well, it was never stated if Bison was killed by surprise. Gouki simply appeared and killed him, those are the exact words and exact events.

exactly

i read that he killed him in surprise and i have read a long time back that

Bison offerd him a place in Shadowloo but he didn't take the offer and killed Bison. It was a short fight. He was inferior to him.

Darkstorm Zero
Correction Akuma would be the only character who MIGHT have BEEN ABLE TO kill Bison at that stage,

Akuma is always looking for his strongest rival. In SFA3 that would have been Bison he didn't go lookin 4 Bison?
Akuma kicked Ryu's ass didnt kill him said he'd let him get stronger or some crap
fought Gen didn't kill him stopped when he realised he was sick

but SF2 saw the Bison in a weak form didn't say let him get back to his best then fight him no. showed no remorsed and just killed him.

I just gotta ask why

And personally I think its cos he was afraid of Bison.

WOT!!!!

-Don't correct me, I didn't say Akuma would have killed him...

-Akuma killed Bison because he wanted Ryu for himself, Bison was in Akuma's way, so hekilledhim, there's nothing more. Remember, Akuma considers Bison weak.

Akuma'snever been afraidof anyone, simply because he searches for the fighter who can kill him in a battle, Basically he seeks death in combat.

Who else?
If it were Shin Bison. Akumas gonna f**ked up.

Next thing you know, people are gonna be complaining about Bison being overrated.

shin_remy
if it were Shin Akuma , Final Bison is gonna get f*cked up

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Who else?
If it were Shin Bison. Akumas gonna f**ked up.

Next thing you know, people are gonna be complaining about Bison being overrated.

IMO it's the balance of probabilities... Bison is indeed capableof defeating Akuma in Alpha 3, but Akuma is the ONLY one who posessed the capability of killing Bison without needing to destroy the Drive first, he already had the ultimate killing technique that disreguards immortality.

I am firmly in the corner of Akuma though, his fighting capability far outshines Bison's by huge margins, although they posess a similar level of power, Akuma simply has tonnes more skill and loads more technique.

shin_remy
i already posted that back :P in another topic

+

GILL survived the SGS, with resurection, that is more impressice then Bison coming back cause his soul is alive... ( i know it is uncanon )

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_remy
i already posted that back :P in another topic

Really? where?

I think you and I explain things a little differently... stick out tongue

Originally posted by shin_remy
GILL survived the SGS, with resurection, that is more impressice then Bison coming back cause his soul is alive... ( i know it is uncanon )

Gill's technique is a little different, it's an actual technique rather than a power being fed in by the Psycho Drive. In Bison's case, he isn't actually Immortal, because lets face it, he was going to die soon if he didn't get Ryu's body... Bison's power was exeeding his body's limits, this was exasperated further once he started gaining power through the Drive. the only thing the Psycho Drive does is bring in an unlimited supply of energy, and can regenerate Bison's wounds. This however is inconsequential to the SGS, since it takes the victim into hell, and depending on his or her level of sin, their soul can be trapped there for ever, Bison's body comes back soulless, and is therefore dead, since no matter how much the Drive can regenerate, it cannot regenerate a Soul entirely.

Gill on the other hand, I beleive has some form of Divination, he is actually able to bring himself back from Death Itself. I don't know how he does it, or how his soul can escape from hell... Maybe because he is not evil enough to be trapped there permanently... I dunno, but Bison's soul id now justfood for the likes of Darkstalkers and other Maki dwellers...

Neo2000
All medias shows Akuma as far superior than Bison. Bison won't last in this fight. Akuma 10/10

shin_remy
Really? where?

I think you and I explain things a little differently... stick out tongue

Gill's technique is a little different, it's an actual technique rather than a power being fed in by the Psycho Drive. In Bison's case, he isn't actually Immortal, because lets face it, he was going to die soon if he didn't get Ryu's body... Bison's power was exeeding his body's limits, this was exasperated further once he started gaining power through the Drive. the only thing the Psycho Drive does is bring in an unlimited supply of energy, and can regenerate Bison's wounds. This however is inconsequential to the SGS, since it takes the victim into hell, and depending on his or her level of sin, their soul can be trapped there for ever, Bison's body comes back soulless, and is therefore dead, since no matter how much the Drive can regenerate, it cannot regenerate a Soul entirely.

Gill on the other hand, I beleive has some form of Divination, he is actually able to bring himself back from Death Itself. I don't know how he does it, or how his soul can escape from hell... Maybe because he is not evil enough to be trapped there permanently... I dunno, but Bison's soul id now justfood for the likes of Darkstalkers and other Maki dwellers...

the M.Bison vs Sephiroth thread smokin'

Remulous Dohma
IMO it's the balance of probabilities... Bison is indeed capableof defeating Akuma in Alpha 3, but Akuma is the ONLY one who posessed the capability of killing Bison without needing to destroy the Drive first, he already had the ultimate killing technique that disreguards immortality.

I am firmly in the corner of Akuma though, his fighting capability far outshines Bison's by huge margins, although they posess a similar level of power, Akuma simply has tonnes more skill and loads more technique. Gouki fights better but Bison has more powers... flight, mind control, body possession and etc. If Bison can't die with the drive, why can't his soul avoid going to hell as did Gill's?

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki also has levitation (His teleport and SGS are good examples) and his powers are proven to be more destructive.

Bison can die with the drive, but it takes the capability of overwhelming what the Drive can give him in a short amount of time.

As for why his soul can't escape the way Gill did, well, Gill posesses powers of Divination, whereas Bison does not. Divination is being blessed by the gods.

Emperor Ashtar
Whoa, when could Gouki levitate?

brainchild81
His teleport and SGS look like levitation to me

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
His teleport and SGS look like levitation to me
I dunno what the hell it is. . . laughing

Who else?
He does the same thing in his Asura Senku. Bison can literally teleport. . . instantly, no hand signs or nothin.

Darkstorm Zero
Disreguard

lightness
someone with as much sins as bison would really be destroyed by shun goku satsu.

capcom's always portrayed akuma as superior

Triple Six
It's gonna be VERY hard to hit Bison with a Shungokusatsu.

I know it's way faster and different in actual battle then it is in the game but still, how will he pull off the move when Bison can fly away, charge at him with a Super Psycho Crusher or just vanish and appear were ever he wants too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.