stupidest sign thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Post the stupidest signs/passes (Such as hall passes, passports,ect) here is mine: http://www.funnysign.com/funnysign_001.htm all of the signs on that link are funny

Tattoo
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Post the stupidest signs/passes (Such as hall passes, passports,ect) here is mine: http://www.funnysign.com/funnysign_001.htm all of the signs on that link are funny

That site eye raped me. It's a poorly designed piece of shit excuse of a website.

Wolf_Girl15
never once did I say it was good, I only said it had the pictures of the signs.

Tattoo
never once did I say it was good, I only said it had the pictures of the signs.

I don't travel to eye raping sites. They annoy me within a minute and I end up not venturing more than 2 pages in.

Wolf_Girl15
Sounds like a personal problem to me

Tattoo
Sounds like a personal problem to me

Or it sounds like I don't want to be bombarded with ads, tons of linked numbers and pop-ups.

Wolf_Girl15
Again, sounds like a personal problem.

Ravencrest
The website is fine for me. I have a pop up blocker.

Grinning Goku
This is a horrible idea. What a waste of bandwidth.

Wolf_Girl15
..................Then why even come in if all you wish to do is complain when youer the one who didnt have to come in here....

Grinning Goku
Because I can, woman. Stop riding my dick.

TOH
"Because I can" is another guy (or girl?) ermm

Wolf_Girl15
First off, I am a redneck woman. Second, It is too small to call a dick, more like a zit from what I have been told. And third, I dont ride trash

Secretus
Oh shit ..

Grinning Goku
First off, I am a redneck woman. Second, It is too small to call a dick, more like a zit from what I have been told. And third, I dont ride trash

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oooohh, you chewed me out over the Internet. Now I'm scawed. The only thing that shocked me about your 'witty' retort is the fact that you're a redneck. Didn't think they had computers. And, baby, I'm packing heaving between the thighs. evil face Women. Can't take a joke, so why should they be able to vote?

Wolf_Girl15
I care not, for you see, that last part, only proves you know little. For if you had any knowledge of any kind, you would know not all redneckds are without computers

Wolf_Girl15
this arguing is doing nothing but ruining this thread, therefore, I am choosing to ignore you and your stupid remarks

Ravencrest
Originally posted by TOH
"Because I can" is another guy (or girl?) ermm

First off: Your signature kicks major ass, bro. Second, Why so much pointless debating?

Röland
Originally posted by Ravencrest
First off: Your signature kicks major ass, bro. Second, Why so much pointless debating?

That's what the OTF is for. 13jockey

Barker
Lol, thread.

Bruce Leeroy
Testicular Cancer.

Barker
Brucie.

TOH

Wolf_Girl15
anyway, back on topic

Tattoo
anyway, back on topic

But the topic sucks. thumbsupdur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.