Woosh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
Well it is sort of a game with my friends and I. Everyone does retarded shit everyday. Some people call it blond moments others call it wtf ever. Anyway, the point is that you post your woosh moment.

I'll go first.

Last night I stood up in the tent making a new sun window. big grin

Woosh!

*=DeathReaperr'
jumping over a log..didnt end well woosh

Tattoo
There was that time I was looking everywhere for my ****ing car keys, even though they were in my hand.

Woosh!

Naz
I was talking to my friend over the phone and said "I need to call soandso, where's my phone?"

Whoosh...

TRH
I murder a family for fun

Whoosh......

Tattoo
Falling asleep whilst drinking a glass of milk.

Splash!

I mean...

Woosh!

*=DeathReaperr'
I try to start my car when its alraedy on

Woooosh

Tsure
I ran into a hanging plant head first, fall on my back while the plant falls and lands on the gonads. erm

Triple Woosh!.

Wild-Cherry
I was taking up my horse, and I guess I got caught up and forgot about the girth, so when I went to mount the saddle slid off his back.

Woosh, bam, ow. shock

Tattoo
This is my brothers not mine.

Today while driving the Jeep and putting it into Neutral to engage the 4 wheel drive I slid it from Drive straight to Reverse instead and nearly ruined my brothers car. smile

Tsure
I wizzed on my foot last night. Damn camping trips. erm

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Tattoo
This is my brothers not mine.

Today while driving the Jeep and putting it into Neutral to engage the 4 wheel drive I slid it from Drive straight to Reverse instead and nearly ruined my brothers car. smile laughing out loud

that sucks shock

Tsure
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
laughing out loud

that sucks shock Yet, you laugh. XD

Tattoo
laughing out loud

that sucks shock

I just about beat him to death.

Then once he had it in 4 wheel drive he presses the gas and it does nothing..........I had to do some shit to get the car working again.

Thorrin
I was pissed one day at my sister for telling my girlfriend about an ex, and was cursing her out only to discover my phone connection was dropped.

Woosh.

Tsure

Then once he had it in 4 wheel drive he presses the gas and it does nothing..........I had to do some shit to get the car working again. Hot Damn. I had not a clue who the hell you were. Good 'ol Ken Kenobi. Damn, I was gone for way too long. erm

Naz
I backed my mom's van out of the garage and took out the side veiw mirror erm She was mad.

Woosh?

Tsure
Originally posted by Thorrin
I was pissed one day at my sister for telling my girlfriend about an ex, and was cursing her out only to discover my phone connection was dropped.

Woosh. *Guilty of That*Originally posted by Naz
I backed my mom's van out of the garage and took out the side veiw mirror erm She was mad.

Woosh? Ouch. *Also Guilty of That*

Wild-Cherry

Then once he had it in 4 wheel drive he presses the gas and it does nothing..........I had to do some shit to get the car working again. Nice brother stick out tongue Maybe you should teach him to drive XD

I was carrying a text book in my hands, and I sneezed and in an effort to cover my mouth slammed myself in the face with it, getting a nasty nosebleed and a bruise.

Wooshles.

Baylin
Looking for my glasses whilst wearing them... doh WHOOSH!!!

Naz
Oh, one time I was on KMC and I was kinda bored and playing with the cords under the computer desk with my feet. I wound up unplugging the computer. I made a thread about it.

Whoosh.

Tsure
I woke up for school one morning thinking that i was late. I got completely ready and was about to run out the door when I notice the calender's day was Saturday.

Woosh!

Naz
Oh, oh, this is one my boss did.

He got off at 5pm, got home and took a nap, when he woke up it was 7pm, but he didn't read the clock right and thought it was 7am, so he freaked out thinking he was going to be late for work, was about to run out the door when his son (who is a coworker of mine) asks him what he's doing. Then his son goes to work the next day and tells everyone what his dad did so we can laugh at his expense.

Baylin
I was carrying some pots through to the kitchen and couldnt understand where the dishwasher was. It was then I realised I'd gone upstairs to the bathroom... woosh

Tsure
lmao...I thought my friends and I were the dumbest people...I think differently now. XD

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
Oh, one time I was on KMC and I was kinda bored and playing with the cords under the computer desk with my feet. I wound up unplugging the computer. I made a thread about it.

Whoosh.

Guilty.

Originally posted by Tsure
I woke up for school one morning thinking that i was late. I got completely ready and was about to run out the door when I notice the calender's day was Saturday.

Woosh!

Guilty.

Originally posted by Naz
Oh, oh, this is one my boss did.

He got off at 5pm, got home and took a nap, when he woke up it was 7pm, but he didn't read the clock right and thought it was 7am, so he freaked out thinking he was going to be late for work, was about to run out the door when his son (who is a coworker of mine) asks him what he's doing. Then his son goes to work the next day and tells everyone what his dad did so we can laugh at his expense.

Same story, different outcome.

Tsure
So, safe to say that everyone is Majority of the time just an average retard. big grin

Röland
One time, my mom had just Windexed the sliding glass door, I took off on a dead sprint to run outside and smashed my face on it. haermm

Woosh or whatever....

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Dude, it was those damn crows! shock

**** the crows.

Tsure
Crows rule.

Baylin
I gave a jug of milk to mrs baylin, she looked at me a bit puzzled and asked what the milk was for. It was then I realised I'd put the cup of tea I'd just made for her in the fridge instead of the milk... whoosh

I have a lot a blonde moments, they fill my life with such interesting episodes...

=Tired Hiker=
I got kicked out of a bar last night for swinging at some guy who was totally mad dogging me for no reason.

Whoooosh!

*=DeathReaperr'
i fell off the roof while balancing on that thin line of tiles

*wooooooooosh*

Shelbert Lemon
I was fixing to leave the house with my sister and I was on the phone talking to Justin as I was putting my shoes on. When I was done, I began to search for my phone.. I looked all over the place then I realized.. I was still talking to Justin on my phone...

*woooosh*

Naz
I took a nap during math class once, and I had a dream about talking to my KMC friends on msn (I know, what a boring dream) and the bell at the end of class wakes me up, and I look up and forget where I am and I ask my friend where my computer went. She looked at me funny.

Whoosh.

Darth Extecute
Going to the bathroom and forgetting why I went there woot

Woosh!

FUZE_LOVER
Hitting my head on my bed when I went to sit on it.....

Woosh

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
Hitting my head on my bed when I went to sit on it.....

Woosh

I can not even picture how that happens no expression

FUZE_LOVER
I'm too tall to fit without leanning over and I forgot. embarrasment

Darth Extecute
That happens to me A LOT no expression

Tsure
I was the first to pass out at a party....Woosh!

Naz
*sigh* I spent all yesterday studing for my chem exam, only to realize that today I was taking the speech exam. I got a 87% erm

Woosh.

Tsure
I did the same thing only I studied for Chem and had and English one. XD

Tsure
This thread went to page 2. Woosh.

Wind Sister
This thread went to page 2. Woosh.

Nope, three. . .whoosh XD

JOKE! Don't hurt me.

Complained that I couldn't turn my car off, when I really just wasn't pushing the key in enough.

whoosh eek!

Rodgort
Nice brother stick out tongue Maybe you should teach him to drive XD

I was carrying a text book in my hands, and I sneezed and in an effort to cover my mouth slammed myself in the face with it, getting a nasty nosebleed and a bruise.

Wooshles. Holy crap. laughing

I was looking for my sunglasses when I realised I was lookin through them.

Woosh.

Tsure
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Nope, three. . .whoosh XD

JOKE! Don't hurt me.

Complained that I couldn't turn my car off, when I really just wasn't pushing the key in enough.

whoosh eek! I was talking about in the forum. Woosh!

Wind Sister
I was talking about in the forum. Woosh!

I was kidding, I knew that you wouldn't make that mistake big grin

um, whoosh?

Tsure
Yeah, as small one, but you get one for trying to joke with me and it backfiring. stick out tongue

Wind Sister
Yeah, as small one, but you get one for trying to joke with me and it backfiring. stick out tongue

Alright, fine messed

Tsure
Confused? Me to. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.