What Horror flick would you want to be in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I know this sounds li ke a strange question.But you guys like the horror movies so much.I thought I would ask. As for me I would like to be in the movie with Norman Bates in it.
Not be killed off but to catch Bates before the cops do that sort of thing.How about you guys?jm smile

MildPossession
I'd be in a psychological horror, or a Dario Argento film smile

steverules
One where I get to have sex with the easy, hot, 19 year old blonde cheerleader before she gets killed big grin

NormaBates
Originally posted by steverules
One where I get to have sex with the easy, hot, 19 year old blonde cheerleader before she gets killed big grin

That figures! laughing out loud

I would be the heroine in TCM!

Röland
Originally posted by steverules

Afterwards, while you're in the bathroom taking a piss, a random knife gets thrown into your eye. stick out tongue

I'd like to be in a Vampire or Zombie movie.

ADarksideJedi
All sound interesting!jm

DeNiro
I would deffintly love to be in the hanaibal rising movie but only if i was respected by lecter that is

BackFire
One where I get to have sex with a hot 19 year old after she gets killed.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by BackFire

After? You sick fawk, you're going to rot in hell.

Well already get to do a hot 19 year old. So I guess I'll just be in a cheesey gory 80's slasher flim , in which I dont die.

cropsy_is_god
August underground or hellraiser 2

Healing Artisan
One where I get to have sex with a hot 19 year old after she gets killed. pray

Violent2Dope
Either a Chucky movie so I could punt his short @$$, or a Jason movie to show how easy it is to run away from a 6'5" corpse limping at the speed of smell.

offtheset

zombieman

OOO Controvertial sir!

steverules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.