NJO Luke/Jacen Solo run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Corellia. Luke and Jacen work side by side as a tag team. Luke and Jacen also get an hour of rest after each combatant.

1.Force battle
2Lightsaber battle

Riverollv
They own everyone in every way... Luke alone could do it, putting Jacen by his side makes it overkill... by the way, funny order in which you put their opponents.

JaehSkywalker
it's in the poll.

Riverollv
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
it's in the poll.

I noticed already. I guess I'm a bit too sleepy now. I'm falling asleep in the computer.

JaehSkywalker
lol.. ah, okay.

darthsith19
The hell - ? For one thing, the order of th characters usually gets stronger, and Luke could own all these guys by himself. A good match would be like Luke and Jacen vs. the ROTS Jedi Council, or something.

Riverollv
Exactly. This is simply overkill.

Darth Subjekt
Yea, the order is seriously jacked up...putting Malak, Anakin, and Vader over Sidious??? WTF...

vader11
Silly thread...
Also, the poll doesn't have the choice "They make it"...

Darth Hord
This is OVERKILL! BTW why did you put in two incarnations of vader (not to mention AOTC Anakin) Plus you order is messed up.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thats the way I had it. Whats wrong wrong with two different versions of characters fighting someone else?

Gideon
This is retarded. Why make a thread when the possibility of defeat is 0%?

Darth Hord
I think you could have a little more variety by getting rid of one version of vader, not to mention have them face multiple enemies at once because the way it is Luke and Jacen not only are stronger then all of these guys (except Jacen maybe is not stronger than revan or sidious but thats not the point of the thread) But you also gave them the 2 on 1 number's advantage.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Corellia. Luke and Jacen work side by side as a tag team. Luke and Jacen also get an hour of rest after each combatant.

1.Force battle
2Lightsaber battle

Luke and Solo run the table w/ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.