The Spectre's Power-Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
I've heard hostless Spectre (like in Day of Vengeance) is weaker than a hosted Spectre.

Is there any scans to support this?

I've also heard that Hal Jordan Spectre was weak. Why is this? Any scans?

And what about the latest Spectre host? Is he any good?

tjcoady
I disagree with the claim that the Spectre is less powerful because he was hostless in Days of Vengeance. The Spectre's power level is based off the Presence- if the Presence did not ordain the action, then the Spectre's power will be less.

AcousticDoc
Spectre is suppose to be Living tribunal's equivalent in marvel, but spectre seems much weaker compared to LT. While LT was easily able able to stop Thanos with the IG, spectre had to put up huge fights against DC's top magicians in the day of vengence arc.

Supreme being
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Spectre is suppose to be Living tribunal's equivalent in marvel, but spectre seems much weaker compared to LT. While LT was easily able able to stop Thanos with the IG, spectre had to put up huge fights against DC's top magicians in the day of vengence arc.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Due to the fact he was hostless and had gone rogue.

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't he have Asmodel as a host?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't he have Asmodel as a host?

Not in the day of vengence arc.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure he did (at least near the begining).

edit: I was thinking of Day of Judgement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.