KMC, I need a favor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Rad~
I know this is probably futile and an overreaction, but I'm desperate. If there's anyone here, anyone at all, that knows Fearnix, personally or otherwise, and can shed some light on what's become of him, please pm me. I'll try to explain to anyone that can help. Please. Thanks.

BlackSunshine
We don't help stalkers stick out tongue wink

~Rad~
Not funny. Seriously. cry I expected someone to say that anyway....... sad

JaehSkywalker
... i dunno who she/he/it is. ...

that didn't help... ermm

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ~Rad~
Not funny. Seriously. cry I expected someone to say that anyway....... sad

I was joking...calm down petpet I don't know who that is anyways. Sorry if I upset you.

~Rad~
*sigh* It's alright... But I don't know what else to do...I haven't heard from him for almost seven months now- the longest he's ever gone without contacting me in three years. You'd worry too, wouldn't you? sad

Tattoo
*sigh* It's alright... But I don't know what else to do...I haven't heard from him for almost seven months now- the longest he's ever gone without contacting me in three years. You'd worry too, wouldn't you? sad

Sounds like he's moved on...or something else has happened.

silver_tears
That's so sad. down

BlackSunshine

Yeah, I guess I would. I havent seen or heard from my best friend in 4 years. I do miss her and I worry about her sometimes.

~Rad~
"Moved on"? No. Even in my current state, that notion is hilarious. No. That's why I think something else has happened.

And he was -IS- more than just my best friend.

Tex
This reminds me of one of those Lifetime movies. icecream

Tattoo
"Moved on"? No. Even in my current state, that notion is hilarious. No. That's why I think something else has happened.

And he was -IS- more than just my best friend.

How could you not have his phone number after 3 years? blink Especially if you are more than friends.

~Rad~
I did, but his mobile got stolen and he hadn't yet found out the number for his new one. I didn't bother about his home number cos I don't talk on the phone. Hearing impairment.

JaehSkywalker
he has a point there.

Tattoo
I did, but his mobile got stolen and he hadn't yet found out the number for his new one. I didn't bother about his home number cos I don't talk on the phone. Hearing impairment.

I would have had the number anyways, in case of emergency...

chillmeistergen
Have you got his address? Surely you can find out his phone number through that?

Tattoo
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Have you got his address? Surely you can find out his phone number through that?

I would have had the address to, one again just in case...and to send gifts to. ermm

~Rad~
*sigh* No. We live two worlds apart... (the cost of those overseas calls can be shock, btw) And we talked practically everyday...for hours....neither of us expected anything like this. Even his email account has shut down and I have no idea how to contact any of his family members....... *sigh* God, I feel stupid. no expression

chillmeistergen
What country does he live in?

Tattoo
*sigh* No. We live two worlds apart... (the cost of those overseas calls can be shock, btw) And we talked practically everyday...for hours....neither of us expected anything like this. Even his email account has shut down and I have no idea how to contact any of his family members....... *sigh* God, I feel stupid. no expression

And? I've had an international girlfriend before (now I call her skank happy ). I'd call her on the phone nightly. It's called a calling card, comes in handy. $10 for 19 hours of talk time for us.

silver_tears
I just use my home phone, my mum has a service.

~Rad~
What country does he live in?

England. I live in the Caribbean(and I hate it, btw). We'd been planning for ages for me to go over for a visit... sad

silver_tears
Awww hun. hug

I'm visiting someone in the states soon and it's such a ***** planning. sad

chillmeistergen
England. I live in the Caribbean(and I hate it, btw). We'd been planning for ages for me to go over for a visit... sad

Right, well I'll have a look for a website for you, we have a thing here called directory enquiries. Using it you can look up a phone number using the person's name. I'm not sure if they have a website, but I'll have a quick look.

~Rad~
Thanks. cry

chillmeistergen
www.bt.com/directory-enquiries/

That will help if you know the town he lives in or near. I'm afraid it doesn't do searches solely by name though.

~Rad~
Originally posted by silver_tears
Awww hun. hug

I know what you mean. The worst part of it (for us) is the financial problems. A ticket to England costs $9000.00 in our currency...

And thanks, I'll give it a try.

~Rad~
www.bt.com/directory-enquiries/

That will help if you know the town he lives in or near. I'm afraid it doesn't do searches solely by name though.

Er, the page refuses to be displayed. confused

chillmeistergen
http://tinyurl.com/c4zmh

Try that one.

=Tired Hiker=
I hate to say it, but either he is brushing you off because he met someone else, or he could very well be dead. sad

~Rad~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I hate to say it, but either he is brushing you off because he met someone else, or he could very well be dead. sad

He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't. As for that.....don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.

Tattoo
He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't. As for that.....don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.

People can surprise you. ermm I've had someone brush me off before, out of the blue.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I hope you discover the truth so you'll at least know.

Mywi
He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't.
Originally posted by Tattoo
People can surprise you. ermm

shockyes

~Rad~
I still don't think he'd do that. I have my reasons.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't think anyone here really is who they say they are. For instance, I never post pictures of myself. I just download some guys photos off of studs dot com and use those.

Tattoo
I still don't think he'd do that. I have my reasons.

Think what you will, but you still have to be open to every possibility.

=Tired Hiker=
My point is, maybe he was really a seventy year old truck driver and when you wanted to meet him, he freaked.

Mywi

chillmeistergen
My point is, maybe he was really a seventy year old truck driver and when you wanted to meet him, he freaked.

A seventy year old truck driver? Jesus, close the roads.

~Rad~
Right. After three years? no expression I AM open to every possibility...but after THREE years, that'd be quite hard to believe. We'd been just friends before any serious emotional attachments developed- so he wouldn't have had any reason to lie. And as for my reasons- he's told me stuff that you wouldn't hear from a 70yr old truck driver or any kind of crazed psycho. no expression

=Tired Hiker=

Software engineer? srug

Tattoo

Hans Moleman 131

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4480/molemanfc2.jpg

Tattoo
Right. After three years? no expression I AM open to every possibility...but after THREE years, that'd be quite hard to believe.

I've seen worse.

=Tired Hiker=
Right. After three years? no expression I AM open to every possibility...but after THREE years, that'd be quite hard to believe.

Did you ever think that he might be a Russian spy or something? I'm just sayin'. erm

Röland

A three year online relationship.

That's all I'm saying.

=Tired Hiker=

chillmeistergen
How old did he say he was?

~Rad~
*sigh* You people are difficult. no expression

=Tired Hiker=

sad

Tattoo

We're being realistic.

Röland

How so?

We are telling you what is probably an actual reality. Excluding TH's 70 year old truck driver/software engineer theory, is it not possible this person has moved on?

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, you have to think of ALL the possibilities.

chillmeistergen
If you fear for his life, google his name and only search UK pages.

~Rad~
How old did he say he was?
He was 17 when I met him. He's supposed to be turning 20 next month.
He's a member of another site, for his photography, and he hasn't been there for ages either.

I tried the site, btw. I found two names- one most likely to be him....

Tattoo
He was 17 when I met him. He's supposed to be turning 20 next month.
He's a member of another site, for his photography, and he hasn't been there for ages either.

I tried the site, btw. I found two names- one most likely to be him....

Call it then...go get a phone card.

chillmeistergen
You ought to phone him then and see if it's him. Not right now though as it's only 7:20am here and he's probably asleep.

~Rad~
Call it then...go get a phone card.

It's 2:22 am...and someone will have to call it for me.

Tattoo
It's 2:22 am...and someone will have to call it for me.

Then wait until the morning (and after 5pm there in case he works) and have someone call him for you.

~Rad~
Okay, well thanks for the help, support (and the criticism no expression *sigh*) I'll come back on later.

chillmeistergen
Good luck.

MR.Grum
I know this is probably futile and an overreaction, but I'm desperate. If there's anyone here, anyone at all, that knows Fearnix, personally or otherwise, and can shed some light on what's become of him, please pm me. I'll try to explain to anyone that can help. Please. Thanks. should i lol now or later no expression

Kram3r
I don't think anyone here really is who they say they are. For instance, I never post pictures of myself. I just download some guys photos off of studs dot com and use those.

I know. love

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8227/thtitszl4.png

Man I love posting this picture every opportunity I get. stick out tongue

Sanctuary
Welcome to the OTF. erm

And good luckz finding your friend. crytissue hug2

Ambience
Oh you poor thing.
I'm sorry but I've never heard of him before.
But I truly hope you can get ahold of him.
Ill keep you in my prayers, because you do seem genuinely shaken and upset by this.

Good luck babe.
hug

Bardock42
*sigh* You people are difficult. no expression Assholes, the word you are looking for is assholes.

Naz
I know this is probably futile and an overreaction, but I'm desperate. If there's anyone here, anyone at all, that knows Fearnix, personally or otherwise, and can shed some light on what's become of him, please pm me. I'll try to explain to anyone that can help. Please. Thanks.

Ive you know his real name and where he lives, try anywho.com erm
But I think that only works for the US.

Darth Extecute
Even though it has already been said;

If you get hold of him, take safety measures.

If the possibility that he has found someone else is excluded after you got in touch with him, get everything even though you wont be using it..

Adress, homephone, cellphone, full name, and if you are the worried kind then get even the number of relatives..

Just my piece of advice shrug

~Rad~
Thanks, ppl. I know a lot of of you think that if he hasn't been lying, he's probably just moved on, but I trust him, that's all. With all my heart. We've always had a lot of skeptics, but it comes with the territory- everyone that meets on the net suffers it. But look at FJ and RJ. love

chillmeistergen
It's 6:40pm here now. You should give him a call.

Sparkly
Look at Sanctuary & Bardock42 happy

Look at Wild-Cherry & Dart Extecute happy

Look at.... confused ....KMC big grin

I am a fan of peps that find love over internet yes

Tattoo
Originally posted by Sparkly

I am a fan of peps that find love over internet yes

To be honest your analogy is a bit wonky. Sanctuary and Bardock have a great chance, but WC and DE haven't even met yet and they live so far away from each other.

TRH
this is sad,I am sorry and wish i could help

TRH

I am a fan of peps that find love over internet yes me and jofo

Sparkly
To be honest your analogy is a bit wonky. Sanctuary and Bardock have a great chance, but WC and DE haven't even met yet and they live so far away from each other.

I think they have just as good chance as Sanctuary and Bardock smile
There was a time when Sanctuary and Bardock had not met either and look at them now yes

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
me and jofo

Have you two met already? If not then you can't say anything, and unless you have been together for years and seen each other multiple times or even live together then you don't know if it's going to last more than a few months.

Believe me, I've been in your shoes before and thought it was true love and that we were going to prove all the neysayers wrong by standing the test of time and all that stuff, it doesn't happen often and odds are that your relationship won't last.

Tattoo
I think they have just as good chance as Sanctuary and Bardock smile
There was a time when Sanctuary and Bardock had not met either and look at them now yes

They also live so much closer to each other and can visit on a more regular basis without going broke or in debt.

TRH
Have you two met already? If not then you can't say anything, and unless you have been together for years and seen each other multiple times or even live together then you don't know if it's going to last more than a few months.

Believe me, I've been in your shoes before and thought it was true love and that we were going to prove all the neysayers wrong by standing the test of time and all that stuff, it doesn't happen often and odds are that your relationship won't last. mhm

Sparkly
They also live so much closer to each other and can visit on a more regular basis without going broke or in debt.

Since when was love a distance matter? confused

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
mhm

I said the same thing when people would try to speak the truth to me too. smile You guys are too young to even know what love is, let alone be able to make it work through all the hardships of an internet relationship. You have puppy love.

Tattoo
Since when was love a distance matter? confused

When it becomes a financial matter. ermm Love needs physicality.

TRH
When it becomes a financial matter. ermm Love needs physicality. lolz

Sparkly
It does yes You make it sound like Wild-Cherry and Darth Extecute will never meet eachother physicaly stick out tongue They will and I am sure that their love will be shown both mentaly and physicaly smile

Tattoo
It does yes You make it sound like Wild-Cherry and Darth Extecute will never meet eachother physicaly stick out tongue They will and I am sure that their love will be shown both mentaly and physicaly smile

1 meeting a year will not be enough.

Naz

Yeah, well look at Wild-Cherry and Matt. They met, were in love, blah blah, now Wild-Cherry's met someone new and Matt probably has too.

SpartanII
Originally posted by Tex
This reminds me of one of those Lifetime movies. icecream

dude, you stole raz's stuff. not cool.

Bardock42
Originally posted by SpartanII
dude, you stole raz's stuff. not cool.
You are talking to someone that's been 4 times as long here as you.

Bardock42

I am a fan of peps that find love over internet yes Originally posted by Tattoo
To be honest your analogy is a bit wonky. Sanctuary and Bardock have a great chance, but WC and DE haven't even met yet and they live so far away from each other. Why am I discussed, do I know you people?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why am I discussed, do I know you people?

...yes?

TRH
Why am I discussed, do I know you people? lolz

Bardock42
...yes?

Yeah, actually I do, just thought it would be funny.

Somehow.

TRH

Somehow. kinda was

Bardock42
Originally posted by TRH
kinda was Thank you, your girlfriend is hot.

Naz

Somehow.

petpet I'm a nice person, I won't tell you about how you failed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
petpet I'm a nice person, I won't tell you about how you failed.

Ironic. Also very PVS. I hate you.

Continue talking about how Sanctuary and I are a great couple.

I SAID PROCEED!

Naz
Ironic. Also very PVS. I hate you.

Continue talking about how Sanctuary and I are a great couple.

I SAID PROCEED!

*cough* You're both adorable.

And I don't appreciate being likened to PVS.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
*cough* You're both adorable.

And I don't appreciate being likened to PVS. PVS is really cool.

Naz
PVS is really cool.

I don't think so.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
I don't think so. He really is though.

TRH
Thank you, your girlfriend is hot. lolz thanks,hehe yes she is

Naz
He really is though.

No, he made fun of me whenever I posted in the same GDF thread as him.

Sparkly
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, well look at Wild-Cherry and Matt. They met, were in love, blah blah, now Wild-Cherry's met someone new and Matt probably has too.

What I have been told she never loved him confused Since I am not her I can not speak for her and will leave it to that smile

1 meeting a year will not be enough.

Who said they were going to meet just once a year? wink

I do not know how much I am allowed to say about what I know about the relationship and plans of Darth Extecute and Wild-Cherry and therefore I will leave it to that yes You 'won', Tattoo. They will not have a lasting relationship if that is what you want to hear to stop this discussion from moving.

Set, Check and Mate raver

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
No, he made fun of me whenever I posted in the same GDF thread as him. Probably only in abortion. Everyone knows you have an idiotic idea on abortion.

Naz
What I have been told she never loved him confused Since I am not her I can not speak for her and will leave it to that smile

From my various talkings with Matt, they loved each other, or atleast he had fallen for her.

Naz
Probably only in abortion. Everyone knows you have an idiotic idea on abortion.

No I don't. I'm just the only morally sound one.

Tattoo

Who said they were going to meet just once a year? wink

I do not know how much I am allowed to say about what I know about the relationship and plans of Darth Extecute and Wild-Cherry and therefore I will leave it to that yes You 'won', Tattoo. They will not have a lasting relationship if that is what you want to hear to stop this discussion from moving.

Set, Check and Mate raver

Money says they will meet about once a year. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
No I don't. I'm just the only morally sound one. Incorrect. You are the harmful one for stupid reasons. It's okay, you will grow up.

Naz
Incorrect. You are the harmful one for stupid reasons. It's okay, you will grow up.

How am I harmful? I don't want babies to die. That's not harmful.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
How am I harmful? I don't want babies to die. That's not harmful.

No, you want real people to suffer through 9 months of carrying the parasite and the joys of pregnancy. (just one of the many harmful things you want)

Besides, it's God's will, stop playing God, Naz.

Sparkly
Money says they will meet about once a year. wink

Money suckz raver

Originally posted by Naz
From my various talkings with Matt, they loved each other, or atleast he had fallen for her.

From what I have heard Matt loved her but she just wanted them to be friends yes He was not fine with it and that was the path they followed yes

That was her version of the story yes Maybe Matt has another one, I do not know shrug I was not there and the words of Wild-Cherry is the ones I have to trust smile

Bardock42
Money suckz raver

From what I have heard Matt loved her but she just wanted them to be friends yes He was not fine with it and that was the path they followed yes

That was her version of the story yes Maybe Matt has another one, I do not know shrug I was not there and the words of Wild-Cherry is the ones I have to trust smile Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Oh yes, Matt has another one. Hahaha

Naz
No, you want real people to suffer through 9 months of carrying the parasite and the joys of pregnancy. (just one of the many harmful things you want)

Besides, it's God's will, stop playing God, Naz.

Oh, yeah, God's will is that innocent babies die roll eyes (sarcastic)

And (except in the instance of rape and such) if they didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, maybe they should have taken whatever measures were necessary to keep from getting pregnant in the first place.

Sparkly
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Oh yes, Matt has another one. Hahaha

I am sure he does yes I can not even promise that the way I said was the way Wild-Cherry said to me stick out tongue

My memory is as much worth as icecream during a cold north Sweden winter big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz

And (except in the instance of rape and such) if they didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, maybe they should have taken whatever measures were necessary to keep from getting pregnant in the first place.
Not your place to decide.

Now they didn't you force them to do so. EVIL!

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz

God (if there is one) does have many wills, some being ones we don't agree with. Otherwise my cousin would still be alive.

Naz
Not your place to decide.

Now they didn't you force them to do so. EVIL!

Not your place to legalize murder.

Your second sentence confuses me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz

Your second sentence confuses me. It's not murder though.

You are harming living human people. You are in the wrong. Just get the conditioning out of your mind and you will realize it.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Naz

Your second sentence confuses me.

Your version of 'murder' is already legal.

Naz
It's not murder though.

You are harming living human people. You are in the wrong. Just get the conditioning out of your mind and you will realize it.

Yeah it is. It's the termination of a life against its will.
And killing a baby isn't harming anyone? roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
I said the same thing when people would try to speak the truth to me too. smile You guys are too young to even know what love is, let alone be able to make it work through all the hardships of an internet relationship. You have puppy love.

You're an ******* Ken.

chillmeistergen
I don't think I could put up with an internet relationship.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Naz
And killing a baby isn't harming anyone? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What happens when their birth control fails?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
And killing a baby isn't harming anyone? roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, no one that is conscious. It is less harmful than killing an animal about the same as killing a plant.

Are you against chopping wood?

Naz
Yeah, no one that is conscious. It is less harmful than killing an animal about the same as killing a plant.

Are you against chopping wood?

So you're saying that random forest critters are more important than people? Don't be a raging animal rights freak.

What?

Sparkly
I don't think I could put up with an internet relationship.

Would you reject love if you found it over the internet? You meet someone on the web, you meet this person in real life and you fall in love with her entirely love

You could only meet eachother rarely, but you do love her. Would you still reject that relationship if you had to spend the majority of the time talking over the internet? smile

Röland
Would you reject love if you found it over the internet? You meet someone on the web, you meet this person in real life and you fall in love with her entirely love

You could only meet eachother rarely, but you do love her. Would you still reject that relationship if you had to spend the majority of the time talking over the internet? smile

I would.

chillmeistergen

Well I suppose it could happen. But I'd have to meet them as much as possible. No matter what people say the physical side of a relationship is important.

Sparkly

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
So you're saying that random forest critters are more important than people? Don't be a raging animal rights freak.

What?

No, not than people. But than unconscious parasitical cells.

Naz
No, not than people. But than unconscious parasitical cells.

No, people.

Röland
I would not smile

Online "dating" relationships require an EXTREME amount of commitment, and I have yet to meet someone in the real world that has that commitment , online "dating" relationships are harder to keep together than real world relationships are.

silver_tears
You've just met shitty people hun. erm

Röland
You've just met shitty people hun. erm

Yeah I know. erm

I've never been in an online relationship but I just think it would be so much harder to keep going, considering that the separation may great, you may see the person a few times in the course of 6 months or a year and many people want the physical side of the relationship. erm

I'm not saying they don't work or people should not be in online relationships, I just look at an online relationship as something that both parties have to be extremely committed to and know for sure they want to be in that type of relationship. erm

chillmeistergen
I wouldn't want to be in an online relationship because of the commitment it requires. Not because I don't want commitment, but because I feel too young to appreciate it.

silver_tears

silver_tears
I wouldn't want to be in an online relationship because of the commitment it requires. Not because I don't want commitment, but because I feel too young to appreciate it.

Again, it doesn't require an extra level of commitment, there's only one. You're either committed or you're not. It's not "Oh well I'm committed during the week but the weekend doesn't count etc."

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
No, people.

No. Unconscious parasitical cells.

If your God is loving it's a straight ticket to Heaven too. Are you just jealous?

chillmeistergen
Again, it doesn't require an extra level of commitment, there's only one. You're either committed or you're not. It's not "Oh well I'm committed during the week but the weekend doesn't count etc."

Yeah, That'd be my problem though. It's easier to keep secrets in text, and breaking the commitment would be easier than if I was to see the girl, regularly in person. As cold as it sounds, I think that's how it would work.

I suppose if I was in love with the girl in question, it'd be a completely different story. But I've got no experience of that, so I don't know.

Röland
All fair points.
But you haven't met anyone really committed to a "real life" relationship yet so maybe that's why you're so sceptical about online ones.

I mean it's essentially the same thing. Once you give someone your word online or off you're committed to them.
There's no degrees of commitment, there's only one kind.

You're right about that Irene. It's my downfall. erm

I totally agree with you that there's only one type of commitment. I should have used a different word, I meant that if someone is in an online relationship, they have to realize it will be harder to maintain than a "real life" relationship.

silver_tears
Yeah, That'd be my problem though. It's easier to keep secrets in text, and breaking the commitment would be easier than if I was to see the girl, regularly in person. As cold as it sounds, I think that's how it would work.

I suppose if I was in love with the girl in question, it'd be a completely different story. But I've got no experience of that, so I don't know.

If you're finding ways to cheat before the fact you shouldn't be in any relationship tbh. erm

Röland

No offense to you Chill, but that's why it's so hard to find a lasting relationship, people only think about what themselves.

chillmeistergen
If you're finding ways to cheat before the fact you shouldn't be in any relationship tbh. erm

Perhaps not..

silver_tears

Sparkly
A relationship is based on truthfulness, trust and love yes Without the three no relationship can last forever.

Some might but by time it will be misserable relationships yes

Röland
Very true, I mean I suppose it might seems easier to stray if you don't have contact with the person. I mean we all get lonely sometimes, and it's a lot harder to wait 6 months or so to get your fix than 2 days.

But I think it depends a lot on the people involved.
Like I said, shitty people exist everywhere. Cheaters and such are not just an online thing. It may be a lot easier to cheat in an online relationship but it isn't anymore acceptable. The whole attitude that the relationship doesn't count for as much because it's online is what leads to the whole cheating being okay because it's not "real."

Not saying that you feel that way either. big grin

I totally agree with you again.

No offense if you've ever cheated on someone, it's not my business, but cheating is something I really can't stand. Cheating won't affect the way I think about a person if say my friend did it, I wouldn't like it and it won't make me not want them as a friend anymore. But if I'm in a relationship with a girl and she cheats on me, I will cut her off entirely. I just think cheating is an easy way out. shrug

Barker
Awww hun. hug

Utah..?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Barker
Utah..?

A Mormon..?

Barker
Oops, Utah isn't a someone. haermm

=Tired Hiker=