SuperSkrull vs Avengers (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
SuperSkrull has 'alternate' fantasticfour powers made up of Spiderman, Hulk, Ghostrider and Wolverines powers.

vs

Round1:Ironman, Ms.Marvel, Wonderman, Areas, Wasp, black widow.

Round2: Ironman, wolverine, Luke Cage, Spiderwoman, Spiderman, CaptainAmerica

yeah, i didnt include the sentry.. .he is simply overkill.

both battles take place on yancy street...why? to piss off the thing.
was gonna make him fight fantastic four but eh...

ALEMASTER
EVEN SENTRY WOULD FALL
PENCEASENCES STARE FEEL HIS WIFES PAIN BUT YEA ID SAY HED WIN WOULD SUPER SKULL

Symmetric Chaos
He'll tear through them like tissue paper.

ALEMASTER
HULK PLUS WOLVERINE EQUALS EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPIDEYS SKILL AGILITY AND SENSES WOOP ASS IS SERVED

GHOST RIDER + THAT = OVERKILL

Symmetric Chaos
no expression Hit the CapsLock button.

llagrok
Kl'rt didn't need that combo in the first place

golem370
There is not anything Wolverine has that Hulk doesn't skill and adamantium. Hulk stronger just as fast more durable and just as good a stamina and healing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
There is not anything Wolverine has that Hulk doesn't skill and adamantium. Hulk stronger just as fast more durable and just as good a stamina and healing

Claws, psyblockers, skill, enhanced senses, adamantium bones, rational thought

golem370
Hulk has good senses he is very strong against psychics Hulk bones in my opinion are close to If not as strong as Wolverine's bones. Wolverine is known as a feral right?

llagrok
Hulk has good senses he is very strong against psychics Hulk bones in my opinion are close to If not as strong as Wolverine's bones. Wolverine is known as a feral right?

That's wrong up and down the wall smile

Hulk senses don't compare with Wolverine's and neither does his telepathic resistance.

golem370
I believe his resistence is as good.

grey fox
I believe his resistence is as good.

No.

Hulks TP resistance scales up with his anger. Wolvie is nigh immune.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by grey fox
No.

Hulks TP resistance scales up with his anger. Wolvie is nigh immune.

yup think hes right.

Newjak
You know in some ways you upgraded SS in other ways you down graded him.

I mean Hulk and Ghostrider are all upgrades but I would say Wolverine and Spiderman in some ways make him weaker.

IW, Torch, and Mr Fantastic would all have still been much better choices than Wolverine or Spiderman.

Either way he is gonna Clear it just because Hulk alone would give most of these teams a good run for their money add Ghostrider and he wins. the others just make it easier but just Ghostrider Hulk is more than enough.

llagrok
Originally posted by Newjak
You know in some ways you upgraded SS in other ways you down graded him.

I mean Hulk and Ghostrider are all upgrades but I would say Wolverine and Spiderman in some ways make him weaker.

IW, Torch, and Mr Fantastic would all have still been much better choices than Wolverine or Spiderman.

Either way he is gonna Clear it just because Hulk alone would give most of these teams a good run for their money add Ghostrider and he wins. the others just make it easier but just Ghostrider Hulk is more than enough.

I agree, the only really necessary thing would be the healing factor and additional strength. However, since he's strength has been improved beyond Thing's level. Spiderman/Hulk is a pretty horrible combo.

I'd say the original Kl'rt + healing factor takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.