Lex Luthor Vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
no suit for doom this is a battle of whits they both can make any machine they have in the past but thats about it, they also have there usual resources, if lex is currently not in charge of lex corp then this battle takes place when he was.

shksprtx
Dr. Doom -- diplomatic immunity ftw! stick out tongue

Jebus reborn
Bands of Cytorakk for the win.

janus77
Doom makes a Doombot and walks away as the Doombot clobbers Lex to death.

Tyranno-Chris
Doom ftw

Avalonofthewind
Stalemate...these 2 are pretty much the best at what they do.

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
Doom makes a Doombot and walks away as the Doombot clobbers Lex to death. Lex makes a Lexbot and walks away as the Lexbot clobbers Doom to death. no expression

durfist

LORDSIDIOUS01
Lex>Doom 8/10

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Badabing
Lex makes a Lexbot and walks away as the Lexbot clobbers Doom to death. no expression

Whats funny is that there is probably going to Doombot that the Lexbot is clobbering.lol

durfist

Bouboumaster
Doom 12/10

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Mider999
no suit for doom this is a battle of whits they both can make any machine they have in the past but thats about it, they also have there usual resources, if lex is currently not in charge of lex corp then this battle takes place when he was.

Doom doesnt get his suit? Since when does Doom not wear his armor. What does he get caught while he is in the Bathroom?

Doom 10/10

Mider999
no suit.......if lex got his suit wouldnt it be like a curbstomp that thing is designed to fight superman for crying out loud.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/luthorstimedevice0sq.jpg

Mider999
puts hand over my face........o my GOSH i cant believe they actually made a comic with that

don't shiv
Doom is a Mage of the Highest order.... why even Nigtcrawlers mum is scared of him

janus77
Luthor seems to require the knowledge and intellect of others, superior to him, in order to make himself a threat.

Doom is a threat simply because he is monsterously intelligent, focussed, diligent, ruthless and supernaturally confident.

here's how it goes, comic styleeeee:

Doombots descend from the sky, as Luthor lumbers towards what he spies to be a sleeping Victor von Doom. alas, it is yet another Doombot, the good (bad) Doctor being tied up attending to the death of Superman.

Doombots smash through the ceiling and grab Luthor, soar into the skies and then play hackie-sack with his asphyxiating body.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dipcloimmune.png

Caps Conscience
Doom Bots>>>>>>>>>>>>Lex Bots

Badabing
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dipcloimmune.png I hated that guy from Lethal Weapon 2. mad

Mider999
how can doom bots > lex bots didnt he make an army of supermen bots and beside that doom isnt THAT great a mage, he's good but he's not like dr strange level or even umar probably. Luthor must be pretty smart since he built that supermen army plus the battle suit he uses, i mean if i gave him his battle suit in this fight how would doom win, beside the fact that lex can also amp himself up with the venom in his blood.

Ok mid battle change of rules

both get there suits and there usual resources

Caps Conscience
Doom can do any thing Lex can do plus he know Magic. I'm rolling with Doom.

CasanoVa
how can doom bots > lex bots didnt he make an army of supermen bots and beside that doom isnt THAT great a mage, he's good but he's not like dr strange level or even umar probably. Luthor must be pretty smart since he built that supermen army plus the battle suit he uses, i mean if i gave him his battle suit in this fight how would doom win, beside the fact that lex can also amp himself up with the venom in his blood.

He's the second most skilled sorcerer in the MU, when/if Strange dies, he becomes Sorcerer Supreme.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He's the second most skilled sorcerer in the MU

What about Talismain? 131

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Ha, that ***** wasn't even invited to the tournament.

Doom pwns indians.. and all minorities!

shksprtx

So let me get this straight...you're changing the rules because you're upset that Doom is losing???

Symmetric Chaos

oh

Mider999
thats so sad sad that he's like that and sad that its pathetic thing to say.

shksprtx

Talisman is an equal in power to Strange, but she is still learning how to use her power to its full potential...

Doom has much experience and skill, which makes him the second most skilled sorceror in MU.

shksprtx

confused

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by shksprtx
So let me get this straight...you're changing the rules because you're upset that Doom is losing???

uh Doom is winning!! embarrasment

shksprtx
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
uh Doom is winning!! embarrasment

That's what I meant...thanks for pointing that out...

/seriously needs more coffee...

Caps Conscience
confused

This is the internet man idiots can always through there little racist jab from the safety of there local internet cafe. Get used to it.

Caps Conscience
That's what I meant...thanks for pointing that out...

/seriously needs more coffee... laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Talisman is an equal in power to Strange, but she is still learning how to use her power to its full potential...

Doom has much experience and skill, which makes him the second most skilled sorceror in MU.

I see. Where was it stated that she has the same amount of power? (just wondering)

shksprtx
This is the internet man idiots can always through there little racist jab from the safety of there local internet cafe. Get used to it.

I know, but still... What the f**k?

Mider999
there is no magic allowed in this battle its suppose to be mind vs mind

shksprtx
I see. Where was it stated that she has the same amount of power? (just wondering)

I believe Strange himself has said so...in any case, check out her respect thread (courtesy of King_Mungi):

Alpha Flight: Talisman Respect Thread

Caps Conscience

If its like this I say they split it 5/10, but portrayed how they are normally written Doom takes it. In fact I think Doom would have gotten rid of Supes years ago.

shksprtx

Funny, I just checked your original post, and it doesn't say anything about magic at all...just that it's to be a battle of wits, and they can build their usual machines and have their usual resources.

Magic IS one of Doom's usual resources...

Symmetric Chaos
I know, but still... What the f**k?

Humor. At the expense of ReggieHudlin and his recent portrayal of VictorVonDoom. Not as an insult to the people of India.

shksprtx

Doom would have done a mind transference, then used Supes' power to destroy his old body...

Mider999
well its not a usual resource in this battle.

janus77
I guess it's pretty difficult conjuring up a version of Doom that would lose to Luthor.

shksprtx

So then, under the incredible handicaps you've just placed upon Doom, then Lex can probably stalemate him, maybe even win 6/10.

Without handicaps, Doom wins 10/10.

Mider999
yeah im sooooooooooo mean to doom taking away his magic powers but leaving all the other things he's done intact like zapping galactus of his powers, having that suit of his that has the nucklear bomb proof shield.

janus77
Doom's much smarter than Lex, no?
Lex Luthor's often come across as a good organiser and someone who deligates a lot of stuff because he focusses on his plans.

Doom basically is a one-man science lab and war machine.

in terms of wits/smarts/acumen/intellect/creativity... Doom wins 11/10, imo.

Mider999
so then doom could take out superman with prep?

Caps Conscience
so then doom could take out superman with prep? yes yes yes
And do it while speaking in the third person no less.

shksprtx
yes yes yes
And do it while speaking in the third person no less.

Happy Dance

Superherovandal
Lex is just as smart as Doom. Despite his portrayal after COIE as a just an evil businessman he has shown to be quite the supergenius. He resurrected a superpowerful kryptonian starship even though only kryptonians should really be use it. He created a metagene that can give people superpowers.Etc etc.

llagrok
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Lex is just as smart as Doom. Despite his portrayal after COIE as a just an evil businessman he has shown to be quite the supergenius. He resurrected a superpowerful kryptonian starship even though only kryptonians should really be use it. He created a metagene that can give people superpowers.Etc etc.

You don't think Doom could create a gene that would grant other beings power? He hasn't done so, because there has never been a need to.
If Lex resurrected a ship only Kryptonians should be able to resurrect, doesn't that tell you something about the writer?

darthgoober
so then doom could take out superman with prep?
Barring a speedblitz, Doom would probably take Supes WITHOUT prep. WITH prep, Supes would get slaughtered.

shksprtx
so then doom could take out superman with style?

Fixed it for ya...

don't shiv
Supermans speedblitz would backfire spectacularly on contact with Doom's enhanced Magic aura.

Hell Doom calls Lois a skinny wench inadequate for chiold bearing encouraging Supes to speedblitz ihisself nta a coma.

Doom is unstoppable w/o his code of ethics

norrinradd43
Doom did survive hell and has waltzed into Mephistos realm before if that dosent scream confidence I dont know what does...Doom 10/10

starlock
Doom for the win

spawnwest
this probably would end in a stale mate, because Lex always has something up his sleeve.

Being in charge of Luthor Corp, Lex would probably steal something from Richards lab and use it against Doom.

janus77
Originally posted by spawnwest
this probably would end in a stale mate, because Lex always has something up his sleeve.

Being in charge of Luthor Corp, Lex would probably steal something from Richards lab and use it against Doom.
yes but, without Reed's intellect to back up the tech, it would be ineffective or only marginally effective. like a five year old trying to operate a tank.

Reed is the only human that seems to be on the same level as Doom, when it comes to scientific genius. Luthor is no scientific genius, but a very - very - smart businessman. it's akin to Howard Hughes ripping off a Tesla creation and using it against Einstein.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doom wins. Now if this were Alexandor Luthor doom would be in a world of trouble.

janus77
how good is alexander luthor?
what's he done?
scans/bio?

is he smarter/faster/stronger/more versatile than Batman 1M?

Avalonofthewind
how good is alexander luthor?

Pretty damn good actually.

Nothing much...just recreate the DC Multiverse.
Trick the Spectre and get him to do his bidding.
Trick all the worlds criminals into working for him.
Recreate the Anti Monitors power.
Power up Superboy Prime with his own power.

Don't know if those are still up in the forums..you may have to do a search.

He's a cosmic character powered by antimatter energy and has practically the greatest feat in comics.

Endless Mike
And he was killed by the Joker

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Endless Mike
And he was killed by the Joker

True...his powers went out on him at a bad time.

Sucked for him...still doesn't negate anything else he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.