My theori on christians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ-Johnny
My theori on christians? Theyre beneath us atheists in intelligence.

They opposes science, which is concretely proved to exist, while God is proven to be impossible to exist.

And their twoseeing. They say everything cant have existed forever, and therefore, God created it. But what created God? They say he has always been there... WHAT THE ****, thats just a even more stupid theori than the other one. They just complicates logic to childish limits. Damn.

They believe in a CLAIM! god comes from a book, and there is even different versions of it! gods chance of existing is as big as harry potter... why? there is no concrete proofs of any of them to exist, and they both comes form a book. and the bible is just a book, or rather, even a bad one.

And the more they belief, the more stupid they become. Look at iraque!

Do you believe that people who beieve in impossible things like dog in mentally below us atheists?
Discusswink

Bardock42
That is idiotic.

They are not necesarily more stupid.

God is not proven not to exist.

And, you are a sock troll, probably of some Christian fundamentalist. I hate you.

DJ-Johnny
Well, maybe not more stupid, but you cant deny theyre beneath us in logical sense.

And i like to be hated, if i am hated for the right reasonwink

Shakyamunison
This thread is only going to lead to conflict. I wish someone would close it.

DJ-Johnny
Shakyamunison and bardock... you two are christians, right?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bardock42
And, you are a sock troll, probably of some Christian fundamentalist. I hate you.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg

DJ-Johnny
Hahahaha... Calling me a sock?
Christianss defense surely sucks.

DEBATE instead of that crap

DJ-Johnny
You cant debate this matter.
Right?

Cause there is ALWAYS logic AGAINST christianity, but never against.

the chance of god existing is as big as a pink elephant flying past the window.

there have never been proofs of god, and there never will.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DJ-Johnny
Shakyamunison and bardock... you two are christians, right? No sir. Couldn't care less for the supreme fascist.

Shakyamunison
Shakyamunison and bardock... you two are christians, right?

hysterical laughing That was so funny...

No, I'm a Buddhist. Most Christians here think I'm anti Christian. However, I'm really anti fundamentalist and anti radical.

DJ-Johnny
Well, buddhisme at least have signs of logic

chillmeistergen
Perhaps next time you class your self as being more intelligent than others, you should use better grammar and spelling.

Shakyamunison
Well, buddhisme at least have signs of logic

What is the point of your thread that isn't expressed by another threads here on this forum?

lord xyz
My theori on christians? Theyre beneath us atheists in intelligence.

They opposes science, which is concretely proved to exist, while God is proven to be impossible to exist.

And their twoseeing. They say everything cant have existed forever, and therefore, God created it. But what created God? They say he has always been there... WHAT THE ****, thats just a even more stupid theori than the other one. They just complicates logic to childish limits. Damn.

They believe in a CLAIM! god comes from a book, and there is even different versions of it! gods chance of existing is as big as harry potter... why? there is no concrete proofs of any of them to exist, and they both comes form a book. and the bible is just a book, or rather, even a bad one.

And the more they belief, the more stupid they become. Look at iraque!

Do you believe that people who beieve in impossible things like dog in mentally below us atheists?
Discusswink The only dumb one here is you, that's my theory.

lord xyz
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Perhaps next time you class your self as being more intelligent than others, you should use better grammar and spelling. Like using a comma after the adverb you started a sentence with? eek!

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by lord xyz
Like using a comma after the adverb you started a sentence with? eek!

My mistake, though I'm not the one claiming to be more intelligent, than a huge group of people.

Storm
This is not only naked bigotry, but in fact an example of how atheists can fail to be rational and adopt just the sort of ridiculous beliefs which they find contemptible in others.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.