Goon Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crusher310
Has anyone heard of Goon Moon...this band is sick and the former guitarist of Marilyn Manson actually heads the project. Their new album, "Lickers Last Leg," actually came out last week and it is nuts...you should check it out...twiggy ramirez has got to be one of my favorite musicians. My friend from fontana and I saw them live last year and they were amazing. You can hear some of their songs on their myspace: (myspace.com/goonmoon)

Alpha Centauri
Ignorance.

Chris Goss runs that show. Jeordie White couldn't write a good song if Prince did it for him, he'd somehow make it shit, like he makes everything shit.

-AC

SelphieT
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Ignorance.

Chris Goss runs that show. Jeordie White couldn't write a good song if Prince did it for him, he'd somehow make it shit, like he makes everything shit.

-AC

What makes you say that?

I heard one song by these guys, and I actually liked it. I should listen to some more. hmm

Alpha Centauri
The fact that every band he's been in or moved into has subsequently become shit.

And that he's a poor musician.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.