Firelord vs Stardust vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Firelord

vs

Stardust

vs

Terrax

Cool fight. Who wins?

Photon009
Double post sorry

Avalonofthewind
Stardust.

Photon009
How come?

Estacado
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Stardust.

norrinradd43
they are all pretty equal in power but I think firelord takes it due to experience

Photon009
I dont get why people think Stardust would win...

Skeets
Stardust beats them both solo.

Photon009
Originally posted by Skeets
Stardust beats them both solo.

How? Firelord has shown to be more powerful than Stardust, and also has more experience.

Avalonofthewind
Stardust doesn't really have low showings.

He also seems to posses a bit of magic knowledge in addition to his cosmic power.

Skeets
Originally posted by Photon009
How? Firelord has shown to be more powerful than Stardust, and also has more experience. More powerful? No.More experience? Yeah sure.
Stardust can simply dump them both in a black hole.

Photon009
Stardust doesn't really have low showings.

He also seems to posses a bit of magic knowledge in addition to his cosmic power.

He couldnt put Black Panther down in a long blast when he was angry. Thats a pretty bad showing. In the next issue, he gets one-shotted and dispersed by one lightning bolt from Storm, and knocked around by the Thing, as well as almost being killed by the Human Torch. Those are bad showings.

And a black hole wont work either. Stardust's Black Hole didnt even have enough pull to pull BRB into it, and BRB doesnt even fly under his own power he has to throw Stormbreaker to fly. Firelord on the other hand DOES fly under his own power, and can fly at speeds faster than light. And Terrax if i remember correctly has lived in Black Holes. Therefore, A Black Hole wont do anything.

Skeets
What issue was that?

Photon009
What issue was that?

The one that comes out this wednesday. My local comic shop gets preview issues of the upcoming week, and the store owners a friend of mine so he let me read it. Stardust gets knocked around ALOT in the next issue, and considering the Human Torch hurt Stardust very badly and held him into place without a problem while Storm attacked him some more, imagine what Firelord could do to Stardust.

Skeets
I'll need to see that first,sounds a bit suspect to me.

Avalonofthewind
Agreed. That does sound suspect.

If that's the case....Looks like Spidey and Aquaman may have to form an anti cosmic group along with BP, and Storm.

Estacado
Human Torch hurting Stardust is bullshit.

King_Mungi
"one-shotted and dispersed by one lightning bolt from Storm"

Haha were never going to hear the end of it from the Storm fans

Photon009
Originally posted by Estacado
Human Torch hurting Stardust is bullshit.

Well it happenned. And Torchy did alot more than hurt Stardust. He hurt Stardust so bad that he made him scream out in pain with one blast, and then incapacitated Stardust temporarily by holding him in place with flame while Storm was getting ready to attack him.

celestialdemon
If that's true, that has to be some of the most horrible writing in ages. He had an awesome battle against BRB who is much more powerful than Storm and Human Torch. Seems like everyone who is going against this new Fantastic Four is going to be dumbed down for their benefit.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If that's true, that has to be some of the most horrible writing in ages. He had an awesome battle against BRB who is much more powerful than Storm and Human Torch. Seems like everyone who is going against this new Fantastic Four is going to be dumbed down for their benefit.

Co-signed

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Co-signed

wavey
Pyreus Kril FTW

Photon009
Originally posted by guy222
wavey
Pyreus Kril FTW

Co-Signed.

UniOmni
Photon009, aka Genis101 aka Armandvallessomeshit!!

I see you Genis, and your mother doesn't approve~!!

She told me so right after we 54%&%&^%&*%^*%^*(%&(%^#$^#$%34 and i 45643635 her 84546 out.

No heat

carver9
everything that he said is going to happen in the next issue, I dont believe him one bit. Im going to wait and see but hey he could be telling the truth, black panther did hold surfer in place with a move and stated also that he could rip surfers arms apart. But im not believing it until i see it. A lot of people on this forum say thing has happened when it didnt.

King KAM
ALL IN THE UNIVERSE SHALL ONCE AGAIN FEAR TERRAX THE TAMER!!!

TricksterPriest
Well it happenned. And Torchy did alot more than hurt Stardust. He hurt Stardust so bad that he made him scream out in pain with one blast, and then incapacitated Stardust temporarily by holding him in place with flame while Storm was getting ready to attack him.

sick If I didn't know Hudlin wasn't writing this shit, I'd swear this was his idea.....

God I hate Marvel sometimes....... this kind of shit would never happen in DC. miffed

Photon009
So who wins now that everyone's seen Stardust's horrible showings?

Jebus reborn
So who wins now that everyone's seen Stardust's horrible showings? Stardust.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Stardust. thumb up smart

Photon009
Stardust.

You wish. Stardust doesnt have enough good showings to make up for his bad ones now. And on top of that, Firelord also has BETTER showings. So Firelord has quality and quantity in showings over Stardust.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

God I hate Marvel sometimes....... this kind of shit would never happen in DC. miffed

Darkseid vs Superman
Darkseid vs Doomsday
Darkseid vs Atom
Superman vs Toyman
Green Lantern vs Deathstroke
Batman vs Spectre
Flash vs anyone with slower than light reflexes...

Jebus reborn
You wish. Stardust doesnt have enough good showings to make up for his bad ones now. And on top of that, Firelord also has BETTER showings. So Firelord has quality and quantity in showings over Stardust. What is Stardust's bad showings, exactly?

Also, even if he had, say, one, or two, he had a whole story, where he took planet busting attacks, Galactus attacks, to virtually absolutely no strain.
Created black holes (although I wouldn't really consider them as such, since they completely dwarfed comic ones), that had enough power to overpower Beta.
Matched power for power with Beta.

Destroyed a bunch of ships, took another massive attack fueled by Galactus.

Absorbed enough power to feed Galactus (really, Firelord doesn't house this power, nor does Terrax). Meaning, their power can be feasted off of.
Been considered to put Surfer down, when the time came.

Blah, blah, blah, one showing, negates shit all, and if it does, then Firelord is a penis stain in the mere mention of herald level beings, Terrax also.
Except, they've had way more low showings, and even lower showings.

Also, Firelord has better showings? I really doubt this.

Avalonofthewind
What is Stardusts low showing?

Marvel Earth just has the tech to whoop Heralds now due to power stealing.

That would include Firelord.

Skeets

That would include Firelord.
Getting punched in the face by the Thing....

Jebus reborn

That would include Firelord. Spider-Man didn't use tech...

Getting punched in the face by the Thing.... Which did?

Avalonofthewind
Spider-Man didn't use tech...

He sure didn't.

Which did?

That was probably after the heralds powers were stolen.
It's good to be on Marvel Earth now. Those pesky heralds are no longer a problem.

Skeets
Which did?
Exactly.

Jebus reborn
Exactly. So, dumb ass, was just naming off bullshit, that didn't happen?

I read the comic, I just didn't know there was a low showing for Stardust.

Photon009
He took one-planet busting attack, and it killed him. He just reformed. And he never took a blast from Galactus himself (until Annihilation, and it also killed him.) He also divebombed a planet into it's core, but that's nothing to heralds. Pretty much any herald-level being can do that. Hell, Firelord's heat has dwarfed the sun and Surfer's flown through the center of the sun. See, no problemo for heralds.

Beta Ray Bill cant even fly under his own power. He has to throw his hammer and hold onto the end. Firelord has flown millions of miles in seconds, at transdimensional light speeds, he'd escape the black hole. And BRB still got out of it. Firelord would easily.

Wrong again. They met blasts, and Beta Ray Bill overpowered him eventually, while giving a big speech as usual. He never matched power with BRb, all he did was get the hell beat out of him by BRB and keep regenerating. Firelord has REALLY matched power for power with Thor, whose superior to BRB.

Firelord was taking out just as many ships as Stardust. Firelord was actually leading the heralds, not Stardust, and on top of that, Firelord took down the Flasgship which was tons of times bigger than regular A-Wave ships. And the Galactus blast killed stardust. I fail to see how getting killed is impressive. And it took Stardust 4 issues to reform. In a forum battle, the fight would be over right there.

He fed Galactus, but it barely even helped him. He basically gave Galactus one or two apples when Galactus wanted/needed the whole damn tree. Nothing really all that impressive there, and Firelord couldve easily done the same.

No he wasnt. Surfer is clearly top dog of the heralds anyone knows that. Stardust is nothing next to Surfer, and would lose to even Firelord. All Galactus said was that he'd call stardust when Surfer's betrays him. For all we know that could mean Galactus wouldnt have Surfer anymroe and would just let him go so he'd need Stardust to find planets.

Stardust didnt have his powers stolen. Just Surfer.

Prove it. Not too many years back when Firelord was on a rampage, the FF found out about it, called up the Avengers, and both teams agreed that only the Surfer is capable of stopping him. And the last time before this one when they tried to use tech against heralds, it was against Terrax in a New Warriors comic, and all it did was slightly weaken him. Stardust just sucks.

Firelord has had two low showings. Two. Losing to Spider-Man, and losing to Morg along with Air-Walker after Morg cheapshotted them (which really isnt that bad). Terrax has had 3 low showings. Being owned by Sentry, being owned by Thanos (which also isnt really that bad), and losing to Iron Man. Stardust has 3 low showings as well. Being one-shotted by Storm, and being completely owned and embarassed by the Human Torch with the power of one blast from Surfer on top of his own, and not being able to knock out Black Panther with a prolonged blast (all of which ARE bad). So Stardust actually has the worst showings. See, Spider-Man used hit and run tactics against Firelord because he knew if one blast connected (none did), he'd be fried. Stardust held a blast on BP for 4 or 5 panels, and BP was still easily conscious and fine forthe most part. Also getting one-shotted from Storm is almost as bad as losing to Spider-Man also given the circumstances. So Stardust actually has worse showings, more low showings, less impressive good showings, and a less amount of good showings.

What has Firelord done that matches and exceeds Stardust's two feats of taking a planet destroying blast and stalemating/being on the losing end of a fight against BRB? How about Firelord stalemating a bloodthirsty Thor on 3 separate occasions, stalemating a reluctant Thor easily on one occasion, being stated to be "Power Incarnate" and "the Master of the Power Cosmic" by Thor, flying over a million miles in a second or so, taking multiple shots from Drax, a Hulk-level planet-buster, and being fine, holding 2 or 3 wins over the Surfer himself, healing from having his chest ripped open from WOL Morg, putting WOL Morg on the ground in one blast, destroying a planet-sized meteor, taking down the Annihilation Wave flagship and the Queen, saving Red Shift and Surfer from the seekers that attacked them earlier on during the Annihilation Wave invasion, taking down Ravenous while heavily weakened, and letting out an omni-directional blast of cosmic flame so powerful and hot that Surfer couldnt absorb it and had to run from it? Yea, Firelord's feats dwarf Stardust's.

Avalonofthewind
Prove it. Not too many years back when Firelord was on a rampage, the FF found out about it, called up the Avengers, and both teams agreed that only the Surfer is capable of stopping him. And the last time before this one when they tried to use tech against heralds, it was against Terrax in a New Warriors comic, and all it did was slightly weaken him. Stardust just sucks.

That last issue of FF is all that is needed. Portable devices that steal power cosmic. Firelorad was KO'd by Spidey on his own.

Nikkolas
Broly takes this.

On a more relevant issue...

Stardust kills them all.

Photon009
That last issue of FF is all that is needed. Portable devices that steal power cosmic. Firelorad was KO'd by Spidey on his own.

No it's not. This is the only time Marvel Earth's forces have been able to take down heralds with Tech (other than Doom stealing Surfer's power but that's irrelevant). And it was against Stardust, an unproven herald. So there's no proof it would work on Firelord, especially when not too many years back it didnt work on Terrax. And Firelord has had plenty of great showings that easily make up for losing to Spider-Man. And dont forget:

--That said, Firelord wins this.

Photon009
**Edit of my post**

90 MILLION MILES in an instant. Sorry, but anyone who thinks a Black Hole could pull in someone who can fly that fast and that powerfully is crazy.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/Firelord/Fllightpseed1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/Firelord/Fllightpseed2.jpg

Jebus reborn
He took one-planet busting attack, and it killed him. He just reformed. And he never took a blast from Galactus himself (until Annihilation, and it also killed him.) He also divebombed a planet into it's core, but that's nothing to heralds. Pretty much any herald-level being can do that. Hell, Firelord's heat has dwarfed the sun and Surfer's flown through the center of the sun. See, no problemo for heralds. Wait, it doesn't kill him.
Also, I said, virtually to no effect, because, it was to no effect. He got blasted to pieces, which, doesn't affect Stardust.
And it doesn't matter how small of blasts blows him up, or even if he is nothing in durability (which is a boldface lye, but I'm playing along here), he still is unaffected, which has been constant.

Actually, I said attack, not blast. And, if you read Stormbreaker, Galactus smashed his hands in a clap, against Stardust, and Beta, and Stardust got up a panel after with no known effects.

Umm, he reformed, which as I said earlier, really has nothing to do with it, because, if he can reform from Galactus, as you just admitted, then how exactly can you argue about Firelord beating him?
Also, you forgot to mention, that him and Red Shift, had held off the blast long enough to the people to escape.

Firelord's heat affected Surfer, because it was cosmic... no expression

Also, Torch's heat has affected Surfer too...

Beta Ray Bill cant even fly under his own power. He has to throw his hammer and hold onto the end. Firelord has flown millions of miles in seconds, at transdimensional light speeds, he'd escape the black hole. And BRB still got out of it. Firelord would easily. Wait, when did Firelord fly this fast, because I only remember said Surfer flying, or exceeding this speed.

I remember Beta getting saved before he went in the black hole also...

Also, in your scans there, it says "After days of trans-light travel, I have arrived."

But meh, he was already flying at that time... can he reach that speed in an instant?

Also, those scans, basically gave you away pretty easily...
"...photobucket.com.../armandovalles...jpg"

Wrong again. They met blasts, and Beta Ray Bill overpowered him eventually, while giving a big speech as usual. He never matched power with BRb, all he did was get the hell beat out of him by BRB and keep regenerating. Firelord has REALLY matched power for power with Thor, whose superior to BRB. Wow, that was pretty much a lye. Seeing as how, no one was overpowered, and Beta didn't talk when he was blasting, only before.

Unless you're talking about when Beta managed to overpower one blast, which could go about the same as when Stardust had Beta in a ball, until Stormbreaker smashed into his back.

The only time Beta had the advantage, was when Stardust was trying to help him, and he flipped out and attacked.

Firelord was taking out just as many ships as Stardust. Firelord was actually leading the heralds, not Stardust, and on top of that, Firelord took down the Flasgship which was tons of times bigger than regular A-Wave ships. And the Galactus blast killed stardust. I fail to see how getting killed is impressive. And it took Stardust 4 issues to reform. In a forum battle, the fight would be over right there. I was naming those feats, because you felt that one or two showings negated his history.

You mean after Firelord went into a coma after unleashing almost all of his power to stop one ship?

It never killed him, and it's irrelevant anyway, seeing as he can reform almost instantly to any damage inflicted by Firelord.

It didn't take him four issues, it took a flashback of him to reform, meet his people, etc.
It showed what happened to him.

He fed Galactus, but it barely even helped him. He basically gave Galactus one or two apples when Galactus wanted/needed the whole damn tree. Nothing really all that impressive there, and Firelord couldve easily done the same. He kept him alive, and I fail to see Firelord ever do that on his own, or even show the same absorption power.

No he wasnt. Surfer is clearly top dog of the heralds anyone knows that. Stardust is nothing next to Surfer, and would lose to even Firelord. All Galactus said was that he'd call stardust when Surfer's betrays him. For all we know that could mean Galactus wouldnt have Surfer anymroe and would just let him go so he'd need Stardust to find planets. Funny, because in Stardust's low showings series, he looked clearly superior to Surfer...
Not saying he is, but if Stardust's low showings count out of that book, then Surfer is...

Second part:
no expression

Prove it. Not too many years back when Firelord was on a rampage, the FF found out about it, called up the Avengers, and both teams agreed that only the Surfer is capable of stopping him. And the last time before this one when they tried to use tech against heralds, it was against Terrax in a New Warriors comic, and all it did was slightly weaken him. Stardust just sucks. I fail to see what this has to do with Stardust sucking... but that just shows how bias your answer is, is all.

Firelord has had two low showings. Two. Losing to Spider-Man, and losing to Morg along with Air-Walker after Morg cheapshotted them (which really isnt that bad). I guess getting owned by Herc is a good showing these days...

Terrax has had 3 low showings. Being owned by Sentry, being owned by Thanos (which also isnt really that bad), and losing to Iron Man. I don't remember fighting Thanos in a canon comic...

Thing?
Getting taken down by Seekers, when Red Shift, Stardust, and yes, Firelord were taking down heavy ships?
Getting owned by Gamora?

Stardust has 3 low showings as well. Being one-shotted by Storm, and being completely owned and embarassed by the Human Torch with the power of one blast from Surfer on top of his own, and not being able to knock out Black Panther with a prolonged blast (all of which ARE bad). So Stardust actually has the worst showings. You're an idiot.
He got blown apart by Storm (which does nothing to Stardust).

Um, he had Surfer's power, and all he did was hold it for a second or so. Completely owned, what the f*ck?
Not to mention, it looked like a cheap shot anyway.
I fail to see how that's a low showing anyway.

Black Panther was a God in that comic... I like how you mention Stardust's semi-low showings, but you don't mention some of the most ridicules low Surfer showings ever.
Like being affected by Storm.
Being knocked off balance, and almost off his board by Torch.
Being put in an arm bar, that he can't break out by BP.

If you're using low showings from Stardust in that book (s), then you have to also use Surfer's, who by the way, is greater than Firelord.
Funny how all the supposedly low showings come from the start of one book... hey?

Horribly written book, especially the part where Stardust beat up on someone, who had hurt Galactus pages later...

Jebus reborn
See, Spider-Man used hit and run tactics against Firelord because he knew if one blast connected (none did), he'd be fried. Stardust held a blast on BP for 4 or 5 panels, and BP was still easily conscious and fine forthe most part. Also getting one-shotted from Storm is almost as bad as losing to Spider-Man also given the circumstances. So Stardust actually has worse showings, more low showings, less impressive good showings, and a less amount of good showings.Surfer was unable to out muscle BP...
Funny how you neglect to mention that.

He never got owned by Storm, or even affected, just blown apart, and if we use that story as evidence, then Storm>>>>>>>Galactus, going by your shoddy logic.

And, even though I hate Storm, it's nowhere near as bad as losing to Spider-Man...

And Surfer has worse showings than Stardust if you use that book as evidence...
He supposedly has three low showings, which really aren't that bad, if you actually look at what the team did.
Oh and, ya, he has way less worse showings...

So far, he's been in what, like 5-10 books total, and has only really faced Beta on his own? Which, by the way, Beta could do shit to it.
That also goes for this less showings shit, and really, that was a retarded statement, since Firelord has been around for decades longer.

What has Firelord done that matches and exceeds Stardust's two feats of taking a planet destroying blast and stalemating/being on the losing end of a fight against BRB?
Stardust never was losing to Beta, and it's retarded to say so.

How about Firelord stalemating a bloodthirsty Thor on 3 separate occasions, stalemating a reluctant Thor easily on one occasion,Captain Britain has stalemated Thor... I'd better go overate Britain some.

Thor has gotten the better of him on every fight as well, or most of them...

being stated to be "Power Incarnate" and "the Master of the Power Cosmic" by Thor,And this has what meaning? Considering these statements contradict his showings.

flying over a million miles in a second or so,Funny, because those scans don't clearly show him flying this fast.
Also, even if, that's 483 times light speed, in a straight line... which doesn't exactly help him in a fight.
Unless they're having a race...

taking multiple shots from Drax, a Hulk-level planet-buster, and being fine,He was almost KO'd...

holding 2 or 3 wins over the Surfer himself, One was right after Surfer got mindblasted by Moondragon, and then cheapshotted by Firelord, and Surfer didn't fight back, that's one win...
Another was when Firelord was bloodlusted, and Surfer was trying to reason with him. Then, Surfer had him down, Surfer was still trying to reason with him, and then Firelord hit him unexpected.

What's the other time?

healing from having his chest ripped open from WOL Morg, putting WOL Morg on the ground in one blast, WOL Morg basically put Firelord down, by throwing him through some stuff...
Then he later beat the hell out of him.

Firelord dropped from getting slashed across the chest by Morg...

That was Nova who knocked Morg down to the ground...

destroying a planet-sized meteor, Which helps... why?
Considering you said yourself that destroying planets is a must for heralds.

taking down the Annihilation Wave flagship and the Queen, saving Red Shift and Surfer from the seekers that attacked them earlier on during the Annihilation Wave invasion, Firelord went into a coma, after he blew it up from the inside...

Umm, it was Firelord, and Red Shift, that saved Surfer, with a cheap attack...

taking down Ravenous while heavily weakened, No he didn't... Plus, Ravenous got his face smashed from Ronan... hardly impressive even if he did...

and letting out an omni-directional blast of cosmic flame so powerful and hot that Surfer couldnt absorb it and had to run from it? Yea, Firelord's feats dwarf Stardust's. Stardust isn't Surfer.
Also, Surfer stil managed in there for a couple panels, then he had the thought, and knew he must flee.
Not to forget of course, that Surfer beat him up in that fight...

Photon009
LMAO you're an idiot kid. You need to go read the books and not just the respect threads, you obviously know NOTHING of Firelord.

SpunkySmurph
LMAO you're an idiot kid. You need to go read the books and not just the respect threads, you obviously know NOTHING of Firelord. Deja Vu...

Photon009
Not gonna go through that whole post, but you're wrong with pretty much everything.

-Firelord was never owned by Herc. He was punched once and dazed, that's it. That's not an owning.
-Terrax wanted to lose to Gamora, and has beaten the Thing's ass every time theyve fought.
-The other time Firelord beat Surfer was when Firelord nearly killed Surfer. Surfer was dead. He then had a flashback, woke up through sheer force of will and came back after Firelord afterwards, but Firelord won the initial fight.
-The main thing you're failing to realize is that, yes, Stardust can reform from pretty much any attack, but if he doesnt do it in a few seconds, the fight's over. For example, Storm dispersed his ass and went on to fight Surfer before Stardust came back. That fight was over. Storm beat Stardust. And the one-shot where Stardust regenerated was only partially a flashback. When he regenerated and fed Galactus, that was continuity, aka it did take him 4 issues to regenerate.
-Firelord forcing Surfer to flee is proof Firelord can put down Stardust. Maybe not permanently, but at least enough to end the fight, since Surfer >>> Stardust. And Surfer only had one bad showing in FF. That full nelson from BP. Stardust had 3. And Surfer's power was shown to easily be able to hurt Stardust.
-No i dont have to discuss Surfer's low showings because he's not a participant in this fight. It's irrelevant.
-Stardust was on the losing end the entire fight against BRB, and was begging for BRb to let him go at the end. BEGGING. Yes i realize it was so they could go after Asteroth, but if Stardust couldve gotten BRB off himself, he wouldve instead of resorting to begging like a b*tch.
-Firelord flew 90 million miles in an instant. That scan clearly shows that.
-Moondragon didnt mindblast Surfer when Firelord beat him. All Moondragon did was tell him to turn around, and when he did, Firelord beat his ass.
-Thor > BRB, and Firelord has done better against Thor on more than one occasion than Stardust did against BRB. And Thor NEVER beat Firelord. Firelord was shown superior in 3 out of their 4 fights, Thor was shown superior in 1. Thor has also admitted that Firelord is more powerful than himself. And for someone as boastful and cocky as Thor to say that, it means something.
-He wasnt almost KOed from Drax, he was dazed, nothing more. He was holding his head, that was the only sign of any pain. Aka DAZED.
-Firelord put Morg down in one shot after he regenerated from the slash across the chest a little bit later on in that issue.
-Firelord wasnt in a coma, just knocked out for quite a bit of time from eexpending all his energy. And Giffen obviously made Firelord do all the big stuff like take down Ravenous and the Flagship because Stardust and Red Shift COULDNT.
-Firelord DID KO Ravenous. That's why after we see FL wake up still weakened and challenge Ravenous, we see a big blast destroy the base, and we see Ravenous pop out from underneath the rubble of the base later on. FL got KOed too though, but still impressive considering Ravenous has done well against Surfer and took a planet-destroying blast from Surfer and all it did was piss him off.
-Surfer lasted one panel in Firelord's omni-directional blast before fleeing. And Surfer didnt "kick his ass" in that fight. Surfer won through outsmarting Firelord, not overpowering.

Jebus reborn
LMAO you're an idiot kid. You need to go read the books and not just the respect threads, you obviously know NOTHING of Firelord. F*cking hilarious.

But a more truthful statement, would be:
You need to spend more time not getting banned.
What is this, your third account, or more?

SpunkySmurph
Bran, I know it's armando, but you know who this sounds uncannily like?

LMAO you're an idiot kid. You need to go read the books and not just the respect threads, you obviously know NOTHING of Firelord.

Jebus reborn
Not gonna go through that whole post, but you're wrong with pretty much everything. That's funny, because you might be right on one thing, and that's... well, I don't know what that is.
"Beta fought Stardust", I guess is where I give you props for knowledge.

-Firelord was never owned by Herc. He was punched once and dazed, that's it. That's not an owning. Dazed... by one punch none-the-less.
He never fought back, and was even gave a lecture.

"Do I make myself clear?"
"Y-Yes."
I like that part.

-Terrax wanted to lose to Gamora, and has beaten the Thing's ass every time theyve fought. Terrax was getting controlled, and could hardly make himself lose to her.
He also asked her to kill him, after she already had her knives to his throat.

Didn't Thing hit him to make him go at escape velocity?

-The other time Firelord beat Surfer was when Firelord nearly killed Surfer. Surfer was dead. He then had a flashback, woke up through sheer force of will and came back after Firelord afterwards, but Firelord won the initial fight. Issue? Scans?

-The main thing you're failing to realize is that, yes, Stardust can reform from pretty much any attack, but if he doesnt do it in a few seconds, the fight's over. For example, Storm dispersed his ass and went on to fight Surfer before Stardust came back. That fight was over. Storm beat Stardust. And the one-shot where Stardust regenerated was only partially a flashback. When he regenerated and fed Galactus, that was continuity, aka it did take him 4 issues to regenerate. He did it in a few seconds against Beta.

For as little as showings as Stardust has, even then, he still has feats to rule out the Storm example as pis.
Storm never beat Stardust... hell, it was even a suprise attack too.

You're forgetting that he also met up with his people, and then met Galactus. It hardly took four issues to regenerate.

-Firelord forcing Surfer to flee is proof Firelord can put down Stardust. Maybe not permanently, but at least enough to end the fight, since Surfer >>> Stardust. And Surfer only had one bad showing in FF. That full nelson from BP. Stardust had 3. And Surfer's power was shown to easily be able to hurt Stardust. He forced Surfer to flee, for a second, he didn't win, he didn't come close to winning.
It really doesn't even help.

Oh really asshat?
Getting affected by Storm, getting knocked off balance, and almost off his board by Torch.
Having a hard time with Thing (while, Stardust trapped Thing in a bubble like nothing).
Not being able to KO Storm.
What else do we got here?

Don't really feel like reading it again, since it was a horrible story.

-No i dont have to discuss Surfer's low showings because he's not a participant in this fight. It's irrelevant. Well, don't bring up a comic, full of low showings, when Stardust doesn't even have as bad of showings as Surfer.
Or, you can stop saying that Stardust is lower than Surfer, and Surfer is the top herald, when at the same time, you contrast how Firelord did against Ravenous, or so and so.

-Stardust was on the losing end the entire fight against BRB, and was begging for BRb to let him go at the end. BEGGING. Yes i realize it was so they could go after Asteroth, but if Stardust couldve gotten BRB off himself, he wouldve instead of resorting to begging like a b*tch. Stardust wasn't on the losing end, it's delusion, and bias opinion that would lead you to this conclusion.

Umm, Stardust wasn't begging to let go, it tried to awaken Beta, to get help, and Bill attacked. Hardly a f*cking fight, or even viable evidence, since Stardust wasn't trying to fight him, and if he was, he could have roasted Beta, when he was KO'ed.

Stardust was begging for help, because he knew he couldn't defeat the Asteroth on his own.
And, in the next scene between the two, Stardust said, and explained why Beta couldn't beat him.

-Firelord flew 90 million miles in an instant. That scan clearly shows that. Cleary not.
Either way, it's irrelevent, since it's only 480 some times light speed for second, even if.

Plus, that's basically straight line travel, and it's hardly relevant, nor did you actually adress what I said about this in the earlier post.

Good job.

-Moondragon didnt mindblast Surfer when Firelord beat him. All Moondragon did was tell him to turn around, and when he did, Firelord beat his ass. I think you need to take your own advice, and stay the f*ck out of respect threads.

Moondragon, just pages later, showed the same attack on X, and it put X in a coma.
So, you can bet Surfer got hit hard here.
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8922/crusades0334kg6.th.jpg

And then... cheapshot.
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/9910/crusades0335yf2.th.jpg

Plus, you neglected to address the fact, that Surfer didn't even fight back. Oh, and I forgot to mention, that Surfer actually won that fight, in the later comics, that continued the fight.

-Thor > BRB, and Firelord has done better against Thor on more than one occasion than Stardust did against BRB. And Thor NEVER beat Firelord. Firelord was shown superior in 3 out of their 4 fights, Thor was shown superior in 1. Thor has also admitted that Firelord is more powerful than himself. And for someone as boastful and cocky as Thor to say that, it means something. Is that why BRB beat Thor twice, and got the better of him when Thor was in Warrior Madness?

Thor was shown the superior actually. One, he had Firelord down on his knees, and he said he couldn't finish him (still look better).

Thor says that about practically everyone, unless they are, well absolutely nothing to him.

-He wasnt almost KOed from Drax, he was dazed, nothing more. He was holding his head, that was the only sign of any pain. Aka DAZED. What exactly happens after someone gets dazed in the UFC, or in comics, or anywhere?
If you can't place the connection between dazed, and almost KO'ed, then I can't help your dumb ass.

-Firelord put Morg down in one shot after he regenerated from the slash across the chest a little bit later on in that issue. You mean after Galactus drained Morg off the power cosmic, and then all the heralds kicked Morg's ass?

Ya, I think you should take your own advice and go and read comics.

-Firelord wasnt in a coma, just knocked out for quite a bit of time from eexpending all his energy. And Giffen obviously made Firelord do all the big stuff like take down Ravenous and the Flagship because Stardust and Red Shift COULDNT. It was basically a coma. Since, everyone thought he was dead, and couldn't find any signs of life, but that is neither here nor there.

Hardly. That's like saying he got Surfer to take down the A wave, because Galactus couldn't.
That's the type of shit evidence you're using, so why can't I as well?

-Firelord DID KO Ravenous. That's why after we see FL wake up still weakened and challenge Ravenous, we see a big blast destroy the base, and we see Ravenous pop out from underneath the rubble of the base later on. FL got KOed too though, but still impressive considering Ravenous has done well against Surfer and took a planet-destroying blast from Surfer and all it did was piss him off. He trapped him under rubble, and Ravenous got up a couple pages later, hurt, but still not KO'ed.

Either way, it's not a great feat.

Ravenous fought Surfer, when he was playing around.

-Surfer lasted one panel in Firelord's omni-directional blast before fleeing. And Surfer didnt "kick his ass" in that fight. Surfer won through outsmarting Firelord, not overpowering. Surfer lasted two panels.
One when he put the power out, and the other, when he drilled Firelord across the face.

Oh, he won, and he won by Firelord being overloaded, by Surfer, and Firelord also trying to pull a Surfer, and draw out energy from space.

Let the flaming begin.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Bran, I know it's armando, but you know who this sounds uncannily like? Of course. We all know who he is, but he also shares an uncanny resemblance to...

Maybe, they're the same person... hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.