The Simpsons Movie - TV Teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GizmoGremlins
Here's a TV spot for The Simpsons Movie that aired last night during the 400th episode. The ending line is sweet! I know it took forever for this to happen, but I think it's going to be well done.

iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=b8091512-f0ea-4e7f-b1e9-584b00482f28

ADarksideJedi
The link is not working.Can you post it again?I really want to see it!jm

ragesRemorse
as long as its PG-13 i will probably go see it

ADarksideJedi
Why PG-13?JM

ragesRemorse
because it will have a better possibility at having more edgy jokes rather than the tired recycled jokes that the show has been plagued with for several years now

RaventheOnly
Simpsons went down hill like in the 6-7 season confused

ADarksideJedi
That is what the show is most watched for.The jokes don't have to be sick to enjoy it.That is why I like it alot beter then "Family Guy" it is very careful with the bathroom jokes and that is fine with me!jm

ragesRemorse
im not not talking about lockeroom humor. I'm talking about mature situations that influence witty intellectual jokes. I have a feeling the movie is going to be all one liners and dissapointing come backs.

The simpsons was always known for pushing the envelope in the way jokes were developed around topical issues. The simpsons has never been a show for kids. The Simpsons was the first south park and family guy. However, the jokes have become stale with the advent of widely accepted shows like family guy and south park that are far more edgy and intelligent than the Simpsons. I would merely like to see the show go out on top at what it was once best at, Shitting over society, politicians, and mundane life in a clean slapstick package with witty dialogue

Dusty
Animations forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.