Why are there no High Gasoline Prices Conspiracies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Well?

Magee
Because kids can't drive so it don't effect them. whistle

WrathfulDwarf
I'm paying to much money at the pump. Damnit!

It' none other than The Man screwing me. miffed

Magee
Its them damn high up elites who need the extra cash to build their advanced cyborg army to keep us all in line, bastards.

Emperor Ashtar
Because I'm still reeling over the fact that it is now legal to secretly arrest in America under section 201 of Patriot Act II.

Mr Parker
yeah.high gasoline prices suck no question about that but the patriot act and 9-11 being an inside job our issues our government needs to be held accountable for FIRST before worrying about high gasoline prices.

MightyEInherjar
How much is everyone paying?

Filled up today for $3.41, and I'm in the midwest...usually it isn't too outrageous here.

WrathfulDwarf
In Southern California $3.50 for regular.

NinthSith
I've dusted of my old Cannondale and bike to work,it's only a 12 mile ride and it's great getting back in shape.Saves me about 35-40 dollar's a week at current prices.

Evil Dead
It's $3.15 for regular here..........

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well? No propoganda. Oh, I mean facts. Yeah, facts, because Alex Jones said so.

Bicnarok

Emperor Ashtar

Badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well? Big oil using Middle East troubles and doing maintenance of refineries to raise prices is no conspiracy but fact. I hope Congress can do something about it.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
You have no idea. . .You should start a alternative fuel thread.

Would you care to elaborate on this comment, maybe a reason or too.

Why not share your apparent wisdom with the rest of the world so we can learn something.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Would you care to elaborate on this comment, maybe a reason or too.

Why not share your apparent wisdom with the rest of the world so we can learn something.

Hm, well whenever alternative fuel solutions are offered big business keeps buying the patents. They've been doing this for 100 years, Tesla technology is the foundation for alternative fuel.

Car's that run on water:
http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/354/C8115/

Bicnarok
I know there are various alternative fuel possibilities, including ant gravity devices which have been patent locked.

chithappens
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hm, well whenever alternative fuel solutions are offered big business keeps buying the patents.

Nail on the damn head

Emperor Ashtar
uWOxnXKB8VQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.