The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AstroFan
HELL ****ING YEAH!!!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6171213.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;3

Bruce Leeroy
I'm aroused. no expression

Tekno Boy
YOU'RE aroused?

SaTsuJiN
Nice.. worthy of keeping ones eye on, considering the quality of the last title

AstroFan
Gamespot updated their story, now confirming online multiplayer. big grin big grin big grin

Superboy Prime
I loved the first one for Xbox. The graphics were outstanding, gameplay was innovative, smooth and FUN as hell. Overall best movie licensed game EVER....after Goldeneye anyways.

General G
I don't know, I wasn't a huge fan of the first one...

H. S. 6
I never played much of the first, but from what I did, I was really impressed.

I'll definitely be checking this one out.

Thanos_1990
Sweet.This I have to see.

ragesRemorse
butchar bay was one of the smoothest and entertaining fps game i ever played, i am highly looking forward to this one

SaTsuJiN
I hope they retain the stealthy shadow gameplay .. I mean I did like the other elements but shadows are what made the game

AstroFan
Yall do realise this is a remake of the original right? So everything that was in it will be back. lol

Smasandian
If it is, thats retarded.

Create an new game with new storyline.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by AstroFan
Yall do realise this is a remake of the original right? So everything that was in it will be back. lol I'm talking about the multiplayer component.. sometimes multiplayer turns into a watered down version of single player experience (gameplay wise)

Smasandian
I still dont the idea of redoing a game that still looks pretty good on the PC.

I think its being lazy. I'm not going to buy it, or rent it, or play it.

SaTsuJiN
the article says its 'the original adventure and some added events that take place after the big jail break' completely redone... /shrug

I'll probably rent it if anything

Smasandian
Yeah...shrug is right.

Why the hell are they doing this? If The Darkness turns out to be a great game...then if they continue with an new game, they can become one of the better known studios out there.

Releasing an updated Riddick game is retarded. Who the hell is going to buy it? I'm not. I dont care about updated graphics because the graphics werent bad to begin with. I can understand if Valve redo's Half Life because its almost 10 years old. But Riddick...the PC version is still good looking today.

Phat J
i never played the first one so ill probably check it out

Smasandian
Yeah, I would definitly check it out.

It's a pretty sweet game.

Loads of atmosphere, excellent voice acting, great fistacuffs, GTA like missions (go around and do things for people), pretty sweet graphics, and overall good story.

Definitly check it out...but if you dont like stealthy FPS then you might not like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.