Gentleman's Dilemma i.e. Hoe's Dilemma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chithappens
Thoughts?

It's too fuc.king long for the O.T.F. I'll read it later.

FeceMan
Psuedointellectualizing prostitution = lose.

chithappens
Originally posted by FeceMan
Psuedointellectualizing prostitution = lose.

I mention getting paid for sex where?

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

You used the word "ho," which is short for "whore," which is a synonym for "prostitute." (You misinterpret it to be equivalent to "****," which it is not. And, since I'm sure you'll now quote dictionary.com in order to use its broad definitions to support your allegedly correct use of the word: don't. "Whore," when used properly, means "prostitute."wink

chithappens
Originally posted by FeceMan
*Sighs.*

You used the word "ho," which is short for "whore," which is a synonym for "prostitute." (You misinterpret it to be equivalent to "****," which it is not. And, since I'm sure you'll now quote dictionary.com in order to use its broad definitions to support your allegedly correct use of the word: don't. "Whore," when used properly, means "prostitute."wink

I'm sorry I did not stick to proper dictionary definition although it is clear I am not attempting to go by your understanding of the word.

Not to mention I said this:

Originally posted by chithappens

The definition we will use for hoe today will be as follows: a person who has sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

I addressed that so that the basis for my use of hoe would be understood.

At least browse through the post before attempting to correct me.

*Sighs*

FeceMan
I did browse. Hence the "pseudointellectualize" bit. YOUR DEFINITION IS INCORRECT. I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.

chithappens
Slang and a proper definition are going to differ which is why I gave how the word should be understood through the post.

Not everyone says "hoe" using it in the manner you say it in. I addressed how I meant it. There is no mention of prostitution in the post so you just continue to prove my point.

laughing I'm sure you want the last word and can have it after this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.