Posters who genuinely can't spell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Just give the names of posters who can't type or spell. The username that occurs the most wins a trip to Disneyland. eek!

TRH
toetally nuut mea

Wild-Cherry
Eye cun speel. Stoopede.

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
toetally nuut mea

Hahaha, nut mea...

J-Beowulf
Hmm, who was it that made the thread about home-schooling being good? That guy/girl couldn't spell for shit.

TRH
Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha, nut mea... yur da one wo cantey spelz its nuut stupids

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
mist can't spell for shit.

chillmeistergen
ADarksideJedi

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Hmm, who was it that made the thread about home-schooling being good? That guy/girl couldn't spell for shit.

A.K.A. - Jackie Malfoy. She should be a prime candidate for the Darwin awards.

Tsure
I believe his s/n was Grinning Goku... wink

Grinning Goku
Joe Mamma.

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
yur da one wo cantey spelz its nuut stupids

psh, lern hoe spel hoe...

Originally posted by J-Beowulf

Oh and you're thinking of FUZE_LOVER...

ALostSoul
Fuze lover ermm

Strangelove
A lot of people no expression

ALostSoul
Neha. ermm

Scythe
Originally posted by ALostSoul
Fuze lover ermm

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Just give the names of posters who can't type or spell. The username that occurs the most wins a trip to Disneyland. eek!

I'm sure you're not a perfect speller yourself. This thread is counter productive.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Ravencrest
I'm sure you're not a perfect speller yourself. This thread is counter productive.

Buddy, if you don't wish to indulge, don't fuc.king post here. I mean, shit, it's not rocket science. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Where's Roland? jockey

Röland
jockey

Barker
Oh hey der.jockey

Röland
Heys, I just got some new Pokemon, want to battle? I will own you so bad. jockey

Barker
Yeah right, I assembled my team with only the best Pokemon from across the world.

I traded secks with one trainer for a Teddiursa, for example. 13

Röland
I have no idea what the hell you just said, except for secks. 13

Scythe
I call out Roland! Roland! Because of you I can't spell for shit, nor play guitar anymore! I swear, you're like a titmouse!

Barker
Don't know why you're so familiar with the term. haermm

Röland
I call out Roland! Roland! Because of you I can't spell for shit, nor play guitar anymore! I swear, you're like a titmouse!

You spelled fine there. You even spelled titmouse correctly. 13

Originally posted by Barker
Don't know why you're so familiar with the term. haermm

lol pwnt....wait..... jockey

Impediment
This thread fails like I fail to not have a speech impediment. 313

Barker

Shelbert Lemon
Just give the names of posters who can't type or spell. The username that occurs the most wins a trip to Disneyland. eek! Go clean your room.

Ravencrest
Buddy, if you don't wish to indulge, don't fuc.king post here. I mean, shit, it's not rocket science. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have the right to express my opinion because I am a poster as you are. If you don't like my opinion, it's a personal problem that you need to deal with. I don't think it's right. You don't have perfect spelling. Why try to search those who are not very good at spelling? Would you like it if someone opened up a thread relating to something such as this and you were on the list? No, you would not. I assume you'd lose your temper, just like you did when I questioned you in this thread. Relax.

Röland
It's spelled funny. Fool.

Scythe

Röland
You won this round Roland...

jockey

Grinning Goku
I have the right to express my opinion because I am a poster as you are. If you don't like my opinion, it's a personal problem that you need to deal with. I don't think it's right. You don't have perfect spelling. Why try to search those who are not very good at spelling? Would you like it if someone opened up a thread relating to something such as this and you were on the list? No, you would not. I assume you'd lose your temper, just like you did when I questioned you in this thread. Relax.

Go suck on your mom's snatch, bro. It always calms me down.

Ravencrest
Go suck your mom's snatch, bro. It always calms me down.

Do not disrespect me and my mother. That's immature, disrespectful and extremely rude.

Scythe
Fight!

Röland
I love hostility.

Hopefully this thread turns into a flame war.

Barker
Do not disrespect me and my mother. That's immature, disrespectful and extremely rude.
PWNT.

Scythe
Goku said snatch! That means taking something in a rapid fashion, fight!

Grinning Goku

Your mom should be glad I put my face anywhere near her birth canal. And, stop being a *****.

Barker
Your mom should be glad I put my face anywhere near her birth canal.
Good for you.

Grinning Goku
Good for you.

OH, it was. It was. big grin

Barker
smile

Röland
no expression

Scythe
PWNT.

Punkyhermy
punkyhermy.
no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Do not disrespect me and my mother. That's immature, disrespectful and extremely rude. Dont worry about it. He has insecurity issues and fighting with him isnt gonna get you anywhere. When my daughters get into whiny mode, ignoring them makes them quit.. might work in this case too. wink

Grinning Goku
whitespermy.

Scythe

Röland
Don't make that face at me young man!

no expression

jockey

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Dont worry about it. He has insecurity issues and fighting with him isnt gonna get you anywhere. When my daughters get into whiny mode, ignoring them makes then quit.. might work in this case too. wink

Awww, come on. You're taking his side?!

Scythe
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
punkyhermy.
no expression

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHA!

THIS CONTEST IS OVER! GIVE PUNKYHERMY THE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scythe

Shelbert Lemon
Awww, come on. You're taking his side?! There are no sides here at KMC. messed ... you were being rude, he spoke against the idea behind your thread.. and now you are talking about his mommas snatch.. Im not gonna help you here. stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
There are no sides here at KMC. messed ... you were being rude, he spoke against the idea behind your thread.. and now you are talking about his mommas snatch.. Im not gonna help you here. stick out tongue

Seems to me, like the bloke who got offended is the one with insecurity issues. Oedipal insecurity issues at that.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Seems to me, like the bloke who got offended is the one with insecurity issues. Oedipal insecurity issues at that.

Scythe
There are no sides here at KMC.

Only mine.

Barker
One time, we successfully made it a bulldog with a Shitzu.

Scythe
Heeheeheehee.

Ravencrest
Your mom should be glad I put my face anywhere near her birth canal. And, stop being a *****.

There's no way I'm even bothering to continue this with you. You've been reported that's as far as I go. I never have discussions with fools; People won't know the difference.

I just don't like my mother and myself being insulted. Nothing to do with insecurity.

Grinning Goku
There's no way I'm even bothering to continue this with you. You've been reported that's as far as I go. I never have discussions with fools; People won't know the difference.

I just don't like my mother and myself being insulted. Nothing to do with insecurity.

Jeez, sorry, guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Fight!

chillmeistergen

Maybe not insecure, but you're pretty bloody sensitive. This is a forum, insults shouldn't be taken seriously.

Shelbert Lemon
Fight! boxing

Ravencrest
Maybe not insecure, but you're pretty bloody sensitive. This is a forum, insults shouldn't be taken seriously.

No, I'm not "bloody sensitive". Don't pretend you know me. I don't appreciate insults. You don't know the circumstances of why I don't so as I stated previously: Do not pretend you know me.

chillmeistergen
No, I'm not "bloody sensitive". Don't pretend you know me. I don't appreciate insults. You don't know the circumstances of why I don't so as I stated previously: Do not pretend you know me.

I know how you depict yourself, and that's as being sensitive. It's responses like the one above, which articulate this better than any analysis I can give.

Ravencrest
I know how you depict yourself, and that's as being sensitive. It's responses like the one above, which articulate this better than any analysis I can give.

My response did not indicate I was being sensitive, It was indicated that I was offended by the remark. It was not because of sensitivity, I simply found it outrageously offensive and it was, in my perspective.

DarkC
Taking some stupid dripping condescending comment containing profanity and seeing it as an insult is NOT being sensitive, chillmeister.
Simply because this is the Off Topic doesn't mean that everything is well and good when someone throws out a post like that.

I'd take it as an insult as well if it were said to me.

I'll say it as well. Don't pretend to know someone when you don't.

Ravencrest
Originally posted by DarkC
Taking some stupid dripping condescending comment containing profanity and seeing it as an insult is NOT being sensitive, chillmeister.
Simply because this is the Off Topic doesn't mean that everything is well and good when someone throws out a post like that.

I'd take it as an insult as well if it were said to me.

I'll say it as well. Don't pretend to know someone when you don't.

Thank you for coming to my defense. Sweet avater and signature, by the by. Do you play WoW?

chillmeistergen
My response did not indicate I was being sensitive, It was indicated that I was offended by the remark. It was not because of sensitivity, I simply found it outrageously offensive and it was, in my perspective.

I'm sure it was meant to be light hearted, I'd hate to see what you'd do if you were really insulted. Yes, that was a jab at your sensitivity. Let me explain, your response could be seen to be coming from a sensitive person due to the fact that those kind of insults have exhibited many time before on this forum. And usually, the insulted user, doesn't make a song and dance about it.

DarkC
Thank you for coming to my defense. Sweet avater and signature, by the by. Do you play WoW?
Man, you're just talking to me like that because you know it gets old to me after a while. no expression

And I just ran you through WC the other day, damn it!!

Ravencrest
Man, you're just talking to me like that because you know it gets old to me after a while. no expression

And I just ran you through WC the other day, damn it!!

WC? What's that? Why cough? Who's Carter? Do you play WoW? I don't play WoW, but I was just curious. Can you buy me an account? Please?

DarkC
I'm sure it was meant to be light hearted, I'd hate to see what you'd do if you were really insulted. Yes, that was a jab at your sensitivity. Let me explain, your response could be seen to be coming from a sensitive person due to the fact that those kind of insults have exhibited many time before on this forum. And usually, the insulted user, doesn't make a song and dance about it.
You think that a post like this is meant to be 'light-hearted'?

I'd say it was the complete OPPOSITE of that, pal.

Ravencrest

Sorry to break this little fact to you, but I was really insulted. I didn't make a "song and dance" about it. I explained to him I was offended and did not appreciate it. This does not display sensitivity. You need to learn that you do not know me.

DarkC
WC? What's that? Why cough? Who's Carter? Do you play WoW? I don't play WoW, but I was just curious. Can you buy me an account? Please?
no expression

Man, continue this and I refuse to run you through SFK this week.

Ravencrest
no expression

Man, continue this and I refuse to run you through SFK this week.

Fine. Be that way.

Stupid david and his stupid threats.

chillmeistergen
Sorry to break this little fact to you, but I was really insulted. I didn't make a "song and dance" about it. I explained to him I was offended and did not appreciate it. This does not display sensitivity. You need to learn that you do not know me.

Right, OK. I still think you went over board, but whatever. I think you may have read too much into it though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an honest attack. It seemed to me more like an automatic insult, which would have been directed at anyone, who disputed the thread.

Ravencrest
Right, OK. I still think you went over board, but whatever. I think you may have read too much into it though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an honest attack. It seemed to me more like an automatic insult, which would have been directed at anyone, who disputed the thread.

I believe he quoted me. It was directed towards me. Be realistic.

chillmeistergen
I believe he quoted me. It was directed towards me. Be realistic.

I believe I said anyone who disputed the thread. You did this, so it was directed at you.

DarkC
I believe I said anyone who disputed the thread. You did this, so it was directed at you.
He was telling the truth when he said it was being counterproductive.

Proof: Look at the first page and see how many people were purposely mispelling.

You're labelling as that as disputing the thread itself? Ridiculous.

Ravencrest

That wraps that up.

Captain Maynard
Haha.

You kids make me laugh when you bicker.

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Haha.

You kids make me laugh when you bicker.

Hey, I'm only a year younger than you! stick out tongue

Captain Maynard
Hey, I'm only a year younger than you! stick out tongue wanna fight about it?

chillmeistergen
I'm also pretty much exactly, a year younger than you.

Ravencrest
Are you coming on to me? naughty

That all depends, Maynard. Do you WANT me to come onto you. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah. That's right; I caught you before the edit.

Captain Maynard
I'm also pretty much exactly, a year younger than you. Originally posted by Ravencrest
That all depends, Maynard. Do you WANT me to come onto you. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah. That's right; I caught you before the edit. Originally posted by Captain Maynard
wanna fight about it?

Ravencrest
Shut up and kiss me. no expression

Captain Maynard
shock

Listen, I have this friend that would be perfect for you. They call him "Barker"

haermm

Ravencrest
shock

Listen, I have this friend that would be perfect for you. They call him "Barker"

haermm

You're just mad because you wanna suck the piece, but I didn't allow it. 131

Scythe
boxing

Alright, that's it!

RaventheOnly
2guns

Storm
This thread is causing hostility and ill feelings between members.

Grinning Goku, consider yourself warned for offensive posts!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.