mongul vs absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

They're fighting in new york city. Who wins.

darthgoober
This is one of those fights that Absorbing Man SHOULD win, but will lose due to stupidity on his part.

In a no CIS fight AM takes it 10/10

In a fight WITH CIS, Mongul probably takes 8-9/10.

His Airness
Absorbing Man

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
This is one of those fights that Absorbing Man SHOULD win, but will lose due to stupidity on his part.

In a no CIS fight AM takes it 10/10

In a fight WITH CIS, Mongul probably takes 8-9/10.

QFT. The man is a complete idiot when it comes to his powers. no If anyone wants to see how powerful Absorbing Man is with full potential and no CIS, check out Vision's respect thread. Earth X Absorbing Man was scary as hell. yes

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
QFT. The man is a complete idiot when it comes to his powers. no If anyone wants to see how powerful Absorbing Man is with full potential and no CIS, check out Vision's respect thread. Earth X Absorbing Man was scary as hell. yes

He did kill all of the avengers including thor. He was quoted as being the most powerful villian the earth has faced. The reason that he did all that was because he became intellegent.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tell me about it. AM is the only character I've ever seen that actually(and literally) FORGOT that they had powers in the middle of combat. If AM fought to even a fraction of his potential, no one under skyfather would even have a chance against him.

His Airness
Originally posted by darthgoober
Tell me about it. AM is the only character I've ever seen that actually(and literally) FORGOT that they had powers in the middle of combat. If AM fought to even a fraction of his potential, no one under skyfather would even have a chance against him.

With the exception of characters whom could transmute him into in inanimate substance such as gas. no expression

darthgoober
Originally posted by His Airness
With the exception of characters whom could transmute him into in inanimate substance such as gas. no expression
Actually I was looking at that little exchange just now and Thor didn't really transmute him. AM was in absorption mode and Thor changed the elements surrounding him into helium which cause AM to absorb the properties of the gas. Now days, things like helium aren't a problem for AM to change back from, and he actually uses that kind of thing for transportation.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins.

They're fighting in new york city. Who wins.

creel wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.