Akuma vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Master of the Fist versus the King of Southtown. Kobojutsu and Hakkyokuseiken vs Dark Hadou-powered Ansatsuken.

After murdering Jeff Bogard, a younger Geese Howard has his first run-in with Akuma. Suffice to say, Geese was defeated, yet Akuma didn't kill him.

"I will come back in a few years," Akuma says. "I will see if you have improved your skills then."

Fifteen years later, Geese Howard is the undisputed crimelord of Southtown. His authority isn't completely absolute, due to the Bogard brothers' being a thorn in his side.

In his neverending quest for power, he hears about the immortal sennin known as Oro and decides to investigate.

However, Geese isn't the only one searching for that power. Akuma is looking for it as well.

The two men then run into each other at some ruins, deep in the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil. Geese hasn't forgotten that day in which Akuma handed his ass to him on a silver platter. Now it's payback time.

Unbeknost to Geese, Akuma has several tricks up his sleeve as well. This fight is to the death.

Geese: Capcom vs SNK version. He also has the Rashoumon super move added.

Akuma: Ditto. He also has the Kongoukoretsuzan added. (The Mesattsu Gourasen wasn't as good)

TricksterPriest
However much Geese has improved since that day, Gouki has far outpaced him.

Gouki: "Haji to shirei!"

Xenogears
Originally posted by Major Snafu
The Master of the Fist versus the King of Southtown. Kobojutsu and Hakkyokuseiken vs Dark Hadou-powered Ansatsuken.

After murdering Jeff Bogard, a younger Geese Howard has his first run-in with Akuma. Suffice to say, Geese was defeated, yet Akuma didn't kill him.

"I will come back in a few years," Akuma says. "I will see if you have improved your skills then."

Fifteen years later, Geese Howard is the undisputed crimelord of Southtown. His authority isn't completely absolute, due to the Bogard brothers' being a thorn in his side.

In his neverending quest for power, he hears about the immortal sennin known as Oro and decides to investigate.

However, Geese isn't the only one searching for that power. Akuma is looking for it as well.

The two men then run into each other at some ruins, deep in the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil. Geese hasn't forgotten that day in which Akuma handed his ass to him on a silver platter. Now it's payback time.

Unbeknost to Geese, Akuma has several tricks up his sleeve as well. This fight is to the death.

Geese: Capcom vs SNK version. He also has the Rashoumon super move added.

Akuma: Ditto. He also has the Kongoukoretsuzan added. (The Mesattsu Gourasen wasn't as good) Spite thread maker proves me right yet again eek!

StyleTime
Hey, I don't mind since it's Geese getting stomped.

shin_remy
Akuma: Stands over Geese's broken body after the R. Demon

WHAT NOOB voted for Geese? no expression

Emperor Ashtar
I bet you it was, Sado. . .
laughing out loud

Sado22
mad

laughing

brainchild81
sad

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Xenogears
Spite thread maker proves me right yet again eek!

Why is it that damn near every thread I make is a spite thread? To me, a spite thread is putting Kyo against the Shitenno (Bison included). This is easy.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Why is it that damn near every thread I make is a spite thread? To me, a spite thread is putting Kyo against the Shitenno (Bison included). This is easy. It's quite simple. It involves using your brain. Who do you THINK will win between Akuma and Geese Howard? If it's Geese, then that changes things around quite a lot. For instance, if Geese would beat Akuma, then Heihachi would WTFSTOMP Akuma to oblivion.

Major Snafu
It's quite simple. It involves using your brain. Who do you THINK will win between Akuma and Geese Howard? If it's Geese, then that changes things around quite a lot. For instance, if Geese would beat Akuma, then Heihachi would WTFSTOMP Akuma to oblivion.

To tell you the truth, I like both villains, which is why I made the match. Spite was the last thing I had in mind. I just wanted to see who was better in the ring.

olympian
People who think this is spite are schretching it.

We all know if Akuma was in SNK he would lose against Terry as well.

Sado22
sensei......we all know that terry isn't even HALF as overrated as Akuma is. terry beat the boss of his game with the same CIS bull as Ryu did in SFA3. but no one seems to bury Ryu for that. So why does Terry get all the blame? unfair.
also, Krauser was hightier. Geese was hightier.
Terry, as a hightier, of the game (and of SNK universe) beating two other hightiers isn't out of question.
however, ryu (3rd tier) defeating M. Bison (GODtier) with ONE MOVE is the lamest, stupidest thing in the world. but i have no problem with it.

~Sado-sama

shin_remy
Originally posted by Sado22
sensei......we all know that terry isn't even HALF as overrated as Akuma is. terry beat the boss of his game with the same CIS bull as Ryu did in SFA3. but no one seems to bury Ryu for that. So why does Terry get all the blame? unfair.
also, Krauser was hightier. Geese was hightier.
Terry, as a hightier, of the game (and of SNK universe) beating two other hightiers isn't out of question.
however, ryu (3rd tier) defeating M. Bison (GODtier) with ONE MOVE is the lamest, stupidest thing in the world. but i have no problem with it.

~Sado-sama

DAMNIT SADO!!!

please stop!! you are ruining another thread again, please keep these kind arguments for your own!!!

you know that people are going to respond to this, and then this stupid discussion starts AGAIN!!

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
DAMNIT SADO!!!

please stop!! you are ruining another thread again, please keep these kind arguments for your own!!!

you know that people are going to respond to this, and then this stupid discussion starts AGAIN!! Please stop acting like an 8 year old.

Emperor Ashtar

~Sado-sama

Because he only did it once, and alpha 3's plot sucks ass. Do you see any one defending it in terms of plot?

And, can we stop bringing up Ryu in every thread?

shin_remy
Please stop acting like an 8 year old.

please stop acting like a noob stick out tongue

Xenogears
please stop acting like a noob stick out tongue Son you call anyone you don't like a noob laughing

StyleTime
He was joking.

Darkstorm Zero
Sado... Why did you do this yet again?

Oly was pointing to the fact that Terry NEVER loses. Yet Ryu, and even Akuma have losses to their record.

Akuma is Overrated how? - Some people overrate him due to CFE's Meteorfeat (Whitch is inadmissable even if itis possible...)

Ryu is Overrated how? - Ryu did defeat Bison, after he was, as Emp put it "Bum-Rushed" by half the cast.

Terry isn't Overrated how? - he has NEVER lost a single match, he has done some pretty PIS induced stuff to pull some of those wins, Most of his wins where all by his loansome. AND he defeated a GODtier ALONE and using the same shit Ryu did in A3.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Ryu is Overrated how? - Ryu did defeat Bison, after he was, as Emp put it "Bum-Rushed" by half the cast.

Actually, it was before since Bison wanted to wait for Sagat in order to present him with psycho Ryu. Ken and Sakura showed up just as Sagat did, and the brawl broke out. Though, it was still a Bum-rush since Bison had to fight Ken & Sakura first then Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
I see, but the point is, Ryu had help, and shared the glory, Terry does it solo...

Emperor Ashtar
I see, but the point is, Ryu had help, and shared the glory, Terry does it solo...

All of Terry's "help" was easily Ko'ed by Geese. . . laughing

brainchild81
laughing Sado, this ain't the place for this mane. Let's keep Terry talk in Terry threads

StyleTime
All threads are Terry threads.

Sado22
fine fine....i won't bring it up again. now stop crying all of you.
(brainy! go to your room!)
mad
~Sado

P-Geyser
It would seem someone is getting defensive and sensitive when it comes to Akuma or Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
You know, thats actually pretty funy coming from a self confessed passionate Terry fan.

Look, the ONLY reason I said anything at all, is because I see Sado do this all the time, He raggs so badly on SFer characters here it's getting rediculous, so I popped a few questions.

However, if you didn't direct that comment at me Geyser, then disreguard the first line.

StyleTime
fine fine....i won't bring it up again. now stop crying all of you.
(brainy! go to your room!)
mad
~Sado
What? I wasn't kidding.

Terry belongs in all threads. It didn't bother me at all Sado22.

Sado22
i know....i was refering to the ones that were big grin

....like this guy

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Actually, Terry came after Ryu.

P-Geyser
You know, thats actually pretty funy coming from a self confessed passionate Terry fan.

Look, the ONLY reason I said anything at all, is because I see Sado do this all the time, He raggs so badly on SFer characters here it's getting rediculous, so I popped a few questions.

However, if you didn't direct that comment at me Geyser, then disreguard the first line.

Actually yeah that was directed at YOU. Self confessed passionate Terry fan huh Darko?...cute. Yeah I am a Terry fan and I admit I tend to get defensive when it comes to Bogard. I do agree with Sado when it comes to Akuma.

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Actually, Terry came after Ryu.

True dat.

brainchild81
Actually, Terry came after Ryu. ?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
?

Sorry about my bad english, I meant Terry was mentioned after Ryu was.

P-Geyser
Sh!t I thought you meant that Ryu and SF came first before Terry and FF which it did.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
All threads are Terry threads. yes

brainchild81
Sorry about my bad english, I meant Terry was mentioned after Ryu was. Nah. Oly mentioned Terry 1st & then Sado followed up w/a rant featuring Ryu IIRC

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Actually yeah that was directed at YOU. Self confessed passionate Terry fan huh Darko?...cute. Yeah I am a Terry fan and I admit I tend to get defensive when it comes to Bogard. I do agree with Sado when it comes to Akuma.

Then I'll ask you as well, why is Akuma Overrated? Other than the Meteor thing (Which I don't use), everything he has actually done featwise has been Canon... Where is he being overrated?

shin_remy
Akuma is not overrated IMO

Xenogears
Then I'll ask you as well, why is Akuma Overrated? Other than the Meteor thing (Which I don't use), everything he has actually done featwise has been Canon... Where is he being overrated? Let's see...everywhere laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Akuma is not overrated IMO

You would say that, LOL.

Seriously, Gouki is overrated in this forum. Look how may people believe he can beat Final Bison, despite the fact that the guy is unbeatable.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
Rugal is stronger than the devil incarnate! Remember this tidbit laughing

shin_remy
Capcom has said he is the strongest sf fighter

and i believe that and I also think it and it is my opinion

he beated Bison in sf 2 and current Gouki can do the same to sf alpha 3 bison.

Sado overate so many characters from SNK and Tekken ( No offence dude )

Emperor Ashtar
Capcom has said he is the strongest sf fighter

Bullshit

P-Geyser
Just out of curiousity how is it B.S. Emp?

Emperor Ashtar
Just out of curiousity how is it B.S. Emp?
Because Capcom has never announced something like that too mmy knowledge, not to mention that Gouki has never demonstrated to be the strongest. It's just "Fan Wanking".

P-Geyser
Then I'll ask you as well, why is Akuma Overrated? Other than the Meteor thing (Which I don't use), everything he has actually done featwise has been Canon... Where is he being overrated?

Actually you and I had this discussion before. Not just here but outside of the forum. I know a dude that thinks Akuma can own the entire SNK roster(sadly no joke) plus most of the majority of SF fans(from what I have seen on other sites and have talked to)thinks Akuma can just win no matter what. He can tear anyone a new a$$hole. I know Akuma is strong and beastful as hell but cmon.

P-Geyser
Because Capcom has never announced something like that too mmy knowledge, not to mention that Gouki has never demonstrated to be the strongest. It's just "Fan Wanking".

Gotcha.

Emperor Ashtar
I hate the fact that h's soooo overrated amongst Street Fighter fans. They think he can beat anyone with ease. Bison on the other hand is underrated as hell despite being the strongest Street Fighter period.

P-Geyser
I hate the fact that h's soooo overrated amongst Street Fighter fans. They think he can beat anyone with ease. Bison on the other hand is underrated as hell despite being the strongest Street Fighter period.

To tell you the truth Emp, this is the only forum that I have seen that does not underrate Bison. To also tell you the truth, I always thought that Akuma constantly manhandled Bison.

Emperor Ashtar
To tell you the truth Emp, this is the only forum that I have seen that does not underrate Bison. To also tell you the truth, I always thought that Akuma constantly manhandled Bison. Yeah, it's a sancturary, people think Gouki can handle anyone. Hell, Remulous believe's gouki can walk on water. . .Like jesus.

Bison is strong, even though his power is very static. He has proven on the long run to be very versatile, and powerful.

Tha C-Master
You would say that, LOL.

Seriously, Gouki is overrated in this forum. Look how may people believe he can beat Final Bison, despite the fact that the guy is unbeatable. Do you mean from the EX series?

Gouki is a fan favorite, but in most matches he is placed in he either curbstomps or he loses badly. I don't think he'd lose to Bison however. I've still have yet to find a media place Bison above Akuma. I think especially in current canon that he wouldn't do as well with his older power in other series comparitively until they redid him. (meaning Alpha Bison would have a harder time against the SF3 veteran characters).

I think the strongest Bison is beyond the Akuma that holds back. But not beyond the one that doesn't. Akuma should be a step above him in my opinion. He's still not as overrated as a few. Hayabusa and Master Chief get that cred.

Who else?
I vote for the Bison killing Akuma option.

Speaking of Remulous, where in the hell is that guy?

Remulous Dohma
Yo...

For the record, I would like to say, I have said that Shin Bison would beat Gouki and that I was just being an ass when I said that Gouki can beat the Devil Incarnate. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Bty, Who else?? That is one of the greatest user names I have ever heard. Very cool on your part. thumb up

Who else?
Long time no see Mr.Dohma.
Also, thanks for the complements on my user name.

Sado22
laughing

yeah, i think Gouki purposely lost to Ryu in SFA2 to die for the sins of all of us.

~Sado
P.S. no offense to any christians here...just a joke.
P.S.S. my apologies to those who actually were offended.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually you and I had this discussion before. Not just here but outside of the forum. I know a dude that thinks Akuma can own the entire SNK roster(sadly no joke) plus most of the majority of SF fans(from what I have seen on other sites and have talked to)thinks Akuma can just win no matter what. He can tear anyone a new a$$hole. I know Akuma is strong and beastful as hell but cmon.

Are you serious?

Damn.....

Well, I personally hope I never run into these fools, because, asuch as I may be a fan of Akuma, I know where his limitations lie... Dude, SNk does posess some very powerful boss characters capable of overrunning Aku with ease (Orochi for instance, he's got the whole Demi-god thing going on)

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Do you mean from the EX series?

Gouki is a fan favorite, but in most matches he is placed in he either curbstomps or he loses badly. I don't think he'd lose to Bison however. I've still have yet to find a media place Bison above Akuma. I think especially in current canon that he wouldn't do as well with his older power in other series comparitively until they redid him. (meaning Alpha Bison would have a harder time against the SF3 veteran characters).

I think the strongest Bison is beyond the Akuma that holds back. But not beyond the one that doesn't. Akuma should be a step above him in my opinion. He's still not as overrated as a few. Hayabusa and Master Chief get that cred.

I disagree, Bison pulling all his resources is well above Gouki. Shin Gouki really has no showings, but if we wanted to use him in a versus I think the best version to use would be SVC: Choas Shin Gouki. Anyway, Bisons power is more static than Gouki's due to the fact it's always changing. Also, Gouki has more Raw power in my opinion, But Bison is more versatile. I believe Bison is well above Gouki with the psycho drive.

Oh, and I'm referring to Final Bison from Alpha 3, though the EX one is pretty powerful.

Tha C-Master
I disagree, Bison pulling all his resources is well above Gouki. Shin Gouki really has no showings, but if we wanted to use him in a versus I think the best version to use would be SVC: Choas Shin Gouki. Anyway, Bisons power is more static than Gouki's due to the fact it's always changing. Also, Gouki has more Raw power in my opinion, But Bison is more versatile. I believe Bison is well above Gouki with the psycho drive.

Oh, and I'm referring to Final Bison from Alpha 3, though the EX one is pretty powerful. Bison has no canon showings of him beating Akuma though, and Shin Akuma hasn't been shown canonically. So it's speculation at best, though personally I think S. Gouki is just a step beyond S. Bison. SF characters power up rapidly at a linear level in many forms of media. In all media (comics, games, movies, some of which I know aren't canon) have Akuma over Bison. So that's why I feel that it's implied to be so.

Emperor Ashtar
But, you don't think that it's in due in part of fan wanking?

Xenogears
Akuma beats anyone due to fanwank laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
But, you don't think that it's in due in part of fan wanking? Or he was just meant to be more powerful. Which is why he is liked alot. However Akuma did that Bison killer before he was really known or a normal playable character in most media though.

Personally I'd rather watch a movie with Bison as the villain for the most part. He has the personality, the setting, the look. Akuma doesn't really say much of anything, he just fights. Bison and Ken make the movies (like 2v) much more interesting because of their versatility and persona. Bison is just the right kind of villain. He has the look, the chin, the grin, and he's huge. Bison's the man.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see that since it was never stated that Gouki is the strongest. If you put them in a fight, Bison clearly has much more advantages on his side.

Tha C-Master
I don't see that since it was never stated that Gouki is the strongest. If you put them in a fight, Bison clearly has much more advantages on his side. It has been "stated" or implied in more ways that he will be the ultimate villain for the protagonist. Bison usually served as the penultimate or as a milestone early on in his career. But no official source will usually "state" which character in their universe is the strongest directly anyways, so that's not what one would look for.

Bison has the ability to fly, but that probably won't help unless he's going to get away. I don't believe him to be faster or more powerful at all. Though he is very fast and very powerful.

Darkstorm Zero
IMO it's the balance of probabilities... Bison is indeed capableof defeating Akuma in Alpha 3, but Akuma is the ONLY one who posessed the capability of killing Bison without needing to destroy the Drive first, he already had the ultimate killing technique that disreguards immortality.

I am firmly in the corner of Akuma though, his fighting capability far outshines Bison's by huge margins, although they posess a similar level of power, Akuma simply has tonnes more skill and loads more technique.

Gill's technique is a little different, it's an actual technique rather than a power being fed in by the Psycho Drive. In Bison's case, he isn't actually Immortal, because lets face it, he was going to die soon if he didn't get Ryu's body... Bison's power was exeeding his body's limits, this was exasperated further once he started gaining power through the Drive. the only thing the Psycho Drive does is bring in an unlimited supply of energy, and can regenerate Bison's wounds. This however is inconsequential to the SGS, since it takes the victim into hell, and depending on his or her level of sin, their soul can be trapped there for ever, Bison's body comes back soulless, and is therefore dead, since no matter how much the Drive can regenerate, it cannot regenerate a Soul entirely.

Gill on the other hand, I beleive has some form of Divination, he is actually able to bring himself back from Death Itself. I don't know how he does it, or how his soul can escape from hell... Maybe because he is not evil enough to be trapped there permanently... I dunno, but Bison's soul id now justfood for the likes of Darkstalkers and other Maki dwellers...

My oppinions on this matter, in a nutshell, Bison is immortal to a certain extent, but he is not omnipotent, and obviously not completely invincible.

Emperor Ashtar
It has been "stated" or implied in more ways that he will be the ultimate villain for the protagonist. Bison usually served as the penultimate or as a milestone early on in his career. But no official source will usually "state" which character in their universe is the strongest directly anyways, so that's not what one would look for.

Bison has the ability to fly, but that probably won't help unless he's going to get away. I don't believe him to be faster or more powerful at all. Though he is very fast and very powerful.

I don't see how that makes him more powerful.

Xenogears
Gouki can walk on water, hence why he can beat people such as Galactus and Thanos, Gouki is god. Look up Gouki in the dictionary laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki can walk on water, hence why he can beat people such as Galactus and Thanos, Gouki is god. Look up Gouki in the dictionary laughing

Xeno... Arn't you tired of that yet?.... Seriously, your acting like someone actually said he could do that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Gouki can walk on water, hence why he can beat people such as Thanos, Gouki is god.
Don't let TricksterPriest hear you say that. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I don't see how that makes him more powerful. That is entirely subjective.

Remulous Dohma
Some ones gotta take out the Psycho Drive if they are gonna beat Bison. If the Psycho Drive still exists and works, Bison can just keep coming back. IMO, Gouki is faster, stronger, and is more durable but that Psycho Drive kinda makes Bison as invincible as a SF character can get.

Xenogears
No one in SF is anywhere near invincible. In fact no one here thinks an SFer is invincible, 'cept you and probably remy.

Darkstorm Zero
Some ones gotta take out the Psycho Drive if they are gonna beat Bison. If the Psycho Drive still exists and works, Bison can just keep coming back. IMO, Gouki is faster, stronger, and is more durable but that Psycho Drive kinda makes Bison as invincible as a SF character can get.

I guess you didn't read what I posted, eh Remu?

shin_remy
No one in SF is anywhere near invincible. In fact no one here thinks an SFer is invincible, 'cept you and probably remy.

i never said that Bison or any other is invincible noob, stop making conclusions

Tha C-Master
Remulous actually said "near invincible as any SF'er can get" not that Bison was invincible. They mean two totally different things.

Remulous Dohma
No one in SF is anywhere near invincible. In fact no one here thinks an SFer is invincible, 'cept you and probably remy. Read the quote bellow, wise guy...Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Remulous actually said "near invincible as any SF'er can get" not that Bison was invincible. They mean two totally different things.

Darkstorm Zero
Read the quote bellow, wise guy...

I happen to disagree with you there Remulous... Read my post about the SGS completely disreguarding the drive.

Remulous Dohma
I happen to disagree with you there Remulous... Read my post about the SGS completely disreguarding the drive. How many times can Gill Resurrect him self and whos to say that when Gouki does the Shungokusatsu that Bison just doesn't attempt to poses Gouki? He can do that since he's got the drive. And if he wants to take Ryu's body, he'll REALLY want Gouki's.

Darkstorm Zero
How many times can Gill Resurrect him self and whos to say that when Gouki does the Shungokusatsu that Bison just doesn't attempt to poses Gouki? He can do that since he's got the drive. And if he wants to take Ryu's body, he'll REALLY want Gouki's.

Gill can only ressurect once a day.

Even if he did try that, what good will it do him? he's still trapped in hell if the SGS hits him. Plus, you have to prove that Gouki will fall to the mind control, Gouki is every bit as strong willed as Ryu, and posesses vastly more power, skill and experience.

shin_remy
Gill can only ressurect once a day.

bullshit

it has never stated that he can resurect once a day

Emperor Ashtar
bullshit

Co-signed, Good call remy. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
bullshit

This is taken by the fact that he can only ressurect once a MATCH... not once a round, but a MATCH...

If you have something that refutes this, even if it is only a theory, I'd love to read it Remy.

shin_remy
This is taken by the fact that he can only ressurect once a MATCH... not once a round, but a MATCH...

If you have something that refutes this, even if it is only a theory, I'd love to read it Remy.

1. it is in every round cause in round 2 he can resurect again..

2. it is gamewise, don't go by that!!!

if the makers let Gill resurect everytime he wanted in every round, then he was impossible te beat !!

the same reason why Gouki in sf 3 third stike has a weak defence!! cause ,or else he was too overpowerd!! smokin'

Emperor Ashtar

That's only if you choose the option for the super meter not to reset every round. That applies to everyone, not just gill.
So, Remy's actually right.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats changing options from it's default settings, under that mentality, I can use my EX1 and 2 Grooves and EX options in Capcom vs SNk 2 to make anyone invincible, have unlimited super and have every groove specific maneuver ever to make any character I choosetousecompletely undefeatable...

I could even use Action Replay/Gameshark codes under that mentality...

Under the default setting, thatsthe way Gill is... Don't bring in option changes.

Emperor Ashtar
Thats changing options from it's default settings, under that mentality, I can use my EX1 and 2 Grooves and EX options in Capcom vs SNk 2 to make anyone invincible, have unlimited super and have every groove specific maneuver ever to make any character I choosetousecompletely undefeatable...

Then it's a game restriction plain and simple. What you said applies to everyone in Third Strike not just Gill. So, if his ressurection is limited to a match or a Day (According to you) then so is everyone else's super art.

Remulous Dohma
No one will ever know who is actually the strongest between the SF bosses and to be honest, they're probably all equal.

1. Each one of them have grossly overpowered feats that makes it too hard to put one over another.

2. Each one of them loosed and had excuses, meaning that they didn't just straight up lose while at full power. Basically at full strength, they remain undefeated.

I still don't see why Bison can't just take Gouki's body. Bison's power to mind control and body jump has never failed him with out interference and in a 1 on 1 fight, what interference will there be?

Darkstorm Zero
No one will ever know who is actually the strongest between the SF bosses and to be honest, they're probably all equal.

1. Each one of them have grossly overpowered feats that makes it too hard to put one over another.

2. Each one of them loosed and had excuses, meaning that they didn't just straight up lose while at full power. Basically at full strength, they remain undefeated.

I still don't see why Bison can't just take Gouki's body. Bison's power to mind control and body jump has never failed him with out interference and in a 1 on 1 fight, what interference will there be?

What do you mean? the only time he's ever tried in in story was with Ryu and it failed...

Plus, akuma's got a much more single minded determination thatn Ryu does, not to mention his power is much stronger than that of Ryu or Bison, if Ryu shrugged him off, whats stopping Akuma from doing the same

shin_remy

noo they are not eqeal NOT AT ALL

Gouki/Oro >> Gill/Bison

Emperor Ashtar
Bison is the Strongest, Gouki is the most overrated.

Xenogears
Gouki and Bison are the most overrated.I will have to agree.

shin_remy

Gouki has the most feats and has the feat that he CAN beat Bison, he CAN beat Gill, and Oro, hhmmm we don't know but i think he can

i think that Gouki is underrated in this forum strange hah

Emperor Ashtar

i think that Gouki is underrated in this forum strange hah
I'm not surprised you would say that.

Darkstorm Zero

Feh! Based on what?

P-Geyser
I will have to agree.

laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Feh! Based on what?

Based on the fact that he has a WMD, can ressurect himself at any given time, Unlimited power supply, and people still believe he's can't beat gouki.

StyleTime
I will have to agree.
laughing

Who else?
Bison is stronger but please don't make it seem like Akuma is some weakling compared to Bison, people.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Who else?
Bison is stronger but please don't make it seem like Akuma is some weakling compared to Bison, people.

but why is it okay for Gouki fans to the opposite.

Darkstorm Zero
Based on the fact that he has a WMD, can ressurect himself at any given time, Unlimited power supply, and people still believe he's can't beat gouki.

And I suppose it hasn't crossed your mind that it's because Gouki CAN still beat him despite all that?

You won't even consider that possability and then procceed to call Gouki overrated... thats nuts.

Xenogears
Heh...so Bison needs to use a WMD to stand a chance against his opponents. He's even weaker than I thought.

Darkstorm Zero
Not really, it's one of two things that Bison uses to destroy cities (Satelite Gun hooked into the Psycho Drive) the other is a Gigantic Psycho Crusher...

Emperor Ashtar
And I suppose it hasn't crossed your mind that it's because Gouki CAN still beat him despite all that?

Gouki has never ever fought Bison in alpha and, nowhere does it state that he can beat him in that form.

You won't even consider that possability and then procceed to call Gouki overrated... thats nuts.

Because when a character witha WMD that can wipe out cities, Flight, Mind-Control, scorch and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

Will somehow lose to Gouki, fanboyism comes into play.

shin_remy
Gouki has never ever fought Bison in alpha and, nowhere does it state that he can beat him in that form.

Because when a character witha WMD that can wipe out cities, Flight, Mind-Control, scorch and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

current Gouki can kill Sf Alpha 3 Bison

How will he resurrect when he gets a shun goku satsu from Gouki ??

That he can destroy city's doesn't mean anything, Gouki can destroy a comet third size of the world with a single punch ( it is uncanon but it's believed he can do that ) and without that feat he still has more raw power then Bison.

Gouki has more attacks, more feats, power.

Speed, i doubt that bison is faster!! Gouki can dodge bullets in Alpha

gouki simply has enough advantages over Bison, Besides Gouki NEVER HAD TO USE HIS FULL POWER IN SF!!! And Bison got beat ed when he were on his strongest!!

Emperor Ashtar
current Gouki can kill Sf Alpha 3 Bison

I doubt it

How will he resurrect when he gets a shun goku satsu from Gouki ??
Why do people act as if ShunGokuSatsu makes gouki god, sure he can pull of some wins with it. But, Bison (with prep) could end the match before it happens.

( it is uncanon but it's believed he can do that ) and without that feat he still has more raw power then Bison.

Tell you what remy, I'll let you use Gouki's ocean spliting "Murder Wave" in SVC:Chaos if you never bring that comet feat ever again.

Gouki has more attacks, more feats, power.
More attacks? No. . .
More feats? True, but they only display that he has destructive power
More Power? Not in the slightest

Speed, i doubt that bison is faster!! Gouki can dodge bullets in Alpha

When has Gouki ever dodged bullets?
Also, Bison has Teleportation which is much faster than Super Speed.

gouki simply has enough advantages over Bison, Besides Gouki NEVER HAD TO USE HIS FULL POWER IN SF!!! And Bison got beat ed when he were on his strongest!!
That was CIS, Capcom could never dick Gouki fans like that because he's a fan favorite. But, they dicked Final Bison just to make Ryu look cool.

This is why I like EX, because Gouki' die's and Bison actually shines.

Remulous Dohma
Bison was never at full power either, people. Their is no proof that either Oro, Gouki, Gill, and Bison have the ups on each other...

1. Bison can destroy a city with one attack.

2. Gouki can split the Earths' Belly Button in 4 ways with one hand and still not be at full power.

3. Gill can split seas, skies, raise mountains, and turn people and mountains red and blue with the wave of one hand. Not to mention he did all these feats at the same time with on movement of his arm.

4. Oro beat up Ryu with on hand tied behind his back and fought regular Gouki with a hand behind his back.

What feat is really better then the other? They all seem equal to me.

Tha C-Master
Neither Gill, nor Oro, nor Akuma have been capped off in power. This is mostly a speculatory argument for Bison's case especially as he lacks sufficient feats. There's simply no "ultimate proof" that he surpasses these guys so the argument will never end. It's based on interpretation. erm

Darkstorm Zero

Really?... Tell me, does it say anywhere officially that Gouki CAN'T beat him?.... Yeah, thought so, so basically it's left open to interpretation just like any other match.

Numb Body Parts? Forcefield? Triplicate? Right, you pulled all that from the Vs Series at the very least... if you want to take that road...

And as for your statement, Akuma posesses superior strength, superior destructive power, Levitation, Teleportation, Far superior speed, and the one attack that negates every one of Bisons defence and resuccitation capabilities.

I doubt it

Your oppinion.

Why do people act as if ShunGokuSatsu makes gouki god, sure he can pull of some wins with it. But, Bison (with prep) could end the match before it happens.

How? And it's not like Akuma has to wait to use it.

Tell you what remy, I'll let you use Gouki's ocean spliting "Murder Wave" in SVC:Chaos if you never bring that comet feat ever again.

This coming from a guy who's using SVC and Marvel Vs endings and techniques as proof....

More attacks? No. . .
More feats? True, but they only display that he has destructive power
More Power? Not in the slightest

Yes more attacks... Especially Super Arts.
more feats, yes, since Akuma demonstrates FAR more destructive power than any of Bisons top end feats easily.
More power... Err refer to the other two... I beleive they speak out clearly who has more power.

When has Gouki ever dodged bullets?
Also, Bison has Teleportation which is much faster than Super Speed.

If Ryu can dodge bullets, and Gouki is faster and has better reactions, you tell me where the logic points.

That was CIS, Capcom could never dick Gouki fans like that because he's a fan favorite. But, they dicked Final Bison just to make Ryu look cool.

Thats an oppinion, not fact. I happen to know alot of Bison fans who hated both that event, and the fact that Gouki owned him in a single move later on.

This is why I like EX, because Gouki' die's and Bison actually shines.

Gouki never died, I havn't even heard of that before. and again, it sounds like you just enjoy shitting on Akuma, just like Sado.

Emperor Ashtar
Really?... Tell me, does it say anywhere officially that Gouki CAN'T beat him?.... Yeah, thought so, so basically it's left open to interpretation just like any other match.

That wasn't my point, you posted as if Gouki beating Bison happened.

Numb Body Parts? Forcefield? Triplicate? Right, you pulled all that from the Vs Series at the very least... if you want to take that road...

No, I didn't

-Bison can triplicate because Rose can and has so many times. Bison taught Rose "Soul Power". So, anything She can do he can do.

-Bison being able to burn is from a source book.

-And, Bison can sheild himself with psycho power just like he does in his block animation.

And as for your statement, Akuma posesses superior strength, superior destructive power, Levitation, Teleportation, Far superior speed, and the one attack that negates every one of Bisons defence and resuccitation capabilities.

Versus this: Because when a character witha WMD that can wipe out cities, Flight, Mind-Control, scorch and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

How? And it's not like Akuma has to wait to use it.

Yeah, he does, because super's take a day to use remember.

This coming from a guy who's using SVC and Marvel Vs endings and techniques as proof....

Which why I'am allowing him to use SVC as well.
Also, I didn't use marvel that's your assumption.

Yes more attacks... Especially Super Arts.
more feats, yes, since Akuma demonstrates FAR more destructive power than any of Bisons top end feats easily.
More power... Err refer to the other two... I beleive they speak out clearly who has more power.

More attacks, sure. . .More Destructive power sure. . .

More power No
When Gouki has unlimited power and WMD, call me.

If Ryu can dodge bullets, and Gouki is faster and has better reactions, you tell me where the logic points.
My bad

Thats an oppinion, not fact. I happen to know alot of Bison fans who hated both that event, and the fact that Gouki owned him in a single move later on.
C'mon, He should have killed everyone. Yet, he waited for Sagat to show up and risk his plan, Retreat when he could have easily owned everyone, and died. . .That's dumb.

Gouki never died, I havn't even heard of that before. and again, it sounds like you just enjoy shitting on Akuma, just like Sado.

Since, I can't confirm that i won't argue that.
I'm not shitting on Gouki, but him beating Final Bison is out of the question. We had a thread like this, If you want to continue this just bump it.

Darkstorm Zero
That wasn't my point, you posted as if Gouki beating Bison happened.

No I didn't and never claimed to, here, let me point you to some quotes I made on the subject.

IMO it's the balance of probabilities... Bison is indeed capableof defeating Akuma in Alpha 3, but Akuma is the ONLY one who posessed the capability of killing Bison without needing to destroy the Drive first, he already had the ultimate killing technique that disreguards immortality.

I am firmly in the corner of Akuma though, his fighting capability far outshines Bison's by huge margins, although they posess a similar level of power, Akuma simply has tonnes more skill and loads more technique.

And here's one where I compare Bison's power ofRessurection with Gill's

Gill's technique is a little different, it's an actual technique rather than a power being fed in by the Psycho Drive. In Bison's case, he isn't actually Immortal, because lets face it, he was going to die soon if he didn't get Ryu's body... Bison's power was exeeding his body's limits, this was exasperated further once he started gaining power through the Drive. the only thing the Psycho Drive does is bring in an unlimited supply of energy, and can regenerate Bison's wounds. This however is inconsequential to the SGS, since it takes the victim into hell, and depending on his or her level of sin, their soul can be trapped there for ever, Bison's body comes back soulless, and is therefore dead, since no matter how much the Drive can regenerate, it cannot regenerate a Soul entirely.

Gill on the other hand, I beleive has some form of Divination, he is actually able to bring himself back from Death Itself. I don't know how he does it, or how his soul can escape from hell... Maybe because he is not evil enough to be trapped there permanently... I dunno, but Bison's soul id now just food for the likes of Darkstalkers and other Maki dwellers...

This proves I am not saying Gouki Curbstomps him, but he indeed is more than capable of defeating Shin Bison without having to destroy the Drive First

No, I didn't

-Bison can triplicate because Rose can and has so many times. Bison taught Rose "Soul Power". So, anything She can do he can do.

-Bison being able to burn is from a source book.

-And, Bison can sheild himself with psycho power just like he does in his block animation.

-Assumption, since he has never EVER demonstrated this capability outside of the Marvel Vs series. Oh and Roses power has a few differentproperties to Bison's Psycho Power. rince Rose can't teleport or do the Psycho Crusher.

-Burning and Numbing are two different things, try reading what Ityped, I know Bison can burn, thats one of the major points to his power...

-No he doesn't... He raises his fists up to his face just like any other fighter, in fact, his block is only slightly moreloose than that of Dan...

Versus this: Because when a character witha WMD that can wipe out cities, Flight, Mind-Control, scorch and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

Is that a statement or a question? because you've already said this... What context are you reinterating?

Yeah, he does, because super's take a day to use remember.

BZZZT! Wrong!, Gill uses his superand it doesn't regenerate for the rest of the match thats an entirely separate argument, Akuma can do Demons as often as his super regenerates, and in Alpha 3, you startout with maximum super as a default choice.

Which why I'am allowing him to use SVC as well.
Also, I didn't use marvel that's your assumption.

There's no other place where you can use the Psycho Field and Triplicate techniques from, since those games are theonly time Bison has ever used them. (The field in the form of Bison's Psycho Mine special.) As for Non-Canon endings, so you get to pick both Bison's AND his opponents choice on Non-Canon material? Why?

More attacks, sure. . .More Destructive power sure. . .

More power No
When Gouki has unlimited power and WMD, call me.

Doesn't need Unlimited Power, and he's already displayed more power than a WMD twice, Gokentou and Uluru.

C'mon, He should have killed everyone. Yet, he waited for Sagat to show up and risk his plan, Retreat when he could have easily owned everyone, and died. . .That's dumb.

Purely oppinion, though I think they could have made Bison considerably more potent... On the PIS induced Story here I can agree, but they had tomakehim defeatable, and if they used the SGS here, then SF2 would be pointless.

Since, I can't confirm that i won't argue that.
I'm not shitting on Gouki, but him beating Final Bison is out of the question. We had a thread like this, If you want to continue this just bump it.

It's not out of the question, if it was, I wouldn't be arguing it... Akuma is THE only one who can actually kill Bison without having to blow up the Drive.

shin_remy
exactly !! Gouki is the only one who can beat him!!

Gouki is underrated Bison is overrated IMO

Gill vs Sf Alpha 3 Bison, that would be an interesting fight!!

( Gill would be the winner i think )

Tha C-Master
Akuma is overrated by certain people no different than Wolverine, Master Chief, or Hayabusa is overrated.

Overall as a character he seems pretty dead on though. Honestly I'm sure alot of people like Bison too. I've never known for him to be unpopular.

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma is overrated by certain people no different than Wolverine, Master Chief, or Hayabusa is overrated.

Overall as a character he seems pretty dead on though. Honestly I'm sure alot of people like Bison too. I've never known for him to be unpopular.

It depends on who your reffering to... I certainly don't think I'veoverrated Akuma by saying he CAN beat Bison from A3...

Emperor Ashtar
No I didn't and never claimed to, here, let me point you to some quotes I made on the subject.
I said you posted as "if" keyword, I wasn't implying that you meant it. I was simply reffering to a specific post. You do not have to quote yourself, mane

This proves I am not saying Gouki Curbstomps him, but he indeed is more than capable of defeating Shin Bison without having to destroy the Drive First

I never claimed that you said Gouki would curbstomp Bison.

-Assumption, since he has never EVER demonstrated this capability outside of the Marvel Vs series. Oh and Roses power has a few differentproperties to Bison's Psycho Power. rince Rose can't teleport or do the Psycho Crusher.

-Burning and Numbing are two different things, try reading what Ityped, I know Bison can burn, thats one of the major points to his power...

-No he doesn't... He raises his fists up to his face just like any other fighter, in fact, his block is only slightly moreloose than that of Dan...

-It's not an assumption since he only taught Rose Soul Power which is different from psycho power. Bison himself know's both, so, logic dictates he should be able to do said move. Just becuase he never demonstrated it, doesn't mean he can do it. With that logic I could say Ryu can't shoot a Hadouken in the air because he's never done it in a canon game.

Oh, and Rose can teleport, she does it as a winpose

-He can scorch your body causing the area to become numb, and I'am reading what you said I just disagree. Drop the attitude mane. . .

-When he raises his fist, his hands glow with Psycho Energy.

Is that a statement or a question? because you've already said this... What context are you reinterating?

In context to your previous question

BZZZT! Wrong!, Gill uses his superand it doesn't regenerate for the rest of the match thats an entirely separate argument, Akuma can do Demons as often as his super regenerates, and in Alpha 3, you startout with maximum super as a default choice.

Actually, Gills superbar doesn't raise for a round after ressurection. Besides it was a joke, you remember what does are? wink

There's no other place where you can use the Psycho Field and Triplicate techniques from, since those games are theonly time Bison has ever used them. (The field in the form of Bison's Psycho Mine special.) As for Non-Canon endings, so you get to pick both Bison's AND his opponents choice on Non-Canon material? Why?

Those moves are as non canon as Ryu's Air-Fireball. He can perform them based on what I said previously.

Doesn't need Unlimited Power, and he's already displayed more power than a WMD twice, Gokentou and Uluru.

C'mon darko, your telling me someone who destroy's Ayers Rock and Goukentou Rivals the power to destroy a city indefinetly?
That shouldn't even be an issue.

Purely oppinion, though I think they could have made Bison considerably more potent... On the PIS induced Story here I can agree, but they had tomakehim defeatable, and if they used the SGS here, then SF2 would be pointless.
Of course it's an opinion, what else would it be?

It's not out of the question, if it was, I wouldn't be arguing it... Akuma is THE only one who can actually kill Bison without having to blow up the Drive.

I disagree, we debated this already and you never explained how Gouki is getting passed infinite Psycho Drive shots and Psycho Canons. I digress, I'm not going to debate this again, So, I concede.

Emperor Ashtar
Gouki is underrated Bison is overrated IMO

Damn, Remy.

Xenogears
Why do I always see Dorkstorm and Asstard debating each other?

Emperor Ashtar
Why do I always see Dorkstorm and Asstard debating each other?

I dunno, it just happens and conceded this argument anyway.

Darkstorm Zero
I said you posted as "if" keyword, I wasn't implying that you meant it. I was simply reffering to a specific post. You do not have to quote yourself, mane

I did that to demonstrate that I don't think this is a curbstompin either direction.

I never claimed that you said Gouki would curbstomp Bison.

I know, but I don't like being implicated either wink

-It's not an assumption since he only taught Rose Soul Power which is different from psycho power. Bison himself know's both, so, logic dictates he should be able to do said move. Just becuase he never demonstrated it, doesn't mean he can do it. With that logic I could say Ryu can't shoot a Hadouken in the air because he's never done it in a canon game.

Oh, and Rose can teleport, she does it as a winpose

-He can scorch your body causing the area to become numb, and I'am reading what you said I just disagree. Drop the attitude mane. . .

-When he raises his fist, his hands glow with Psycho Energy.

-Wait a moment, Bison didn't teach her anything... Where's that from? And yes, Ryu'snever shot a Hadouken from the air, Akuma has, but it's a separate technique.

-Rose never teleports, What win pose are you reffering to?

-No attitude dude, I thought you had the two mixed up, I don't get the connection bitween burning and numbing... I thought extreme cold made younumb.

-Nope, not in any blocking animation ever... Not in SF2, Not in anyof the Alpha's, not in any of the EX games, and not in any of the VS games... I have the sprite sheets, but I can't upload them from here... Roses fist glowsin herblocking animation, but it doesn't offer any more protection than a regular block anyway.

In context to your previous question

Explain... You listed hispowers, and I listed omeof Akuma's comparatives and counters.

Actually, Gills superbar doesn't raise for a round after ressurection. Besides it was a joke, you remember what does are? wink

I thought it was a jab at me, sorry stick out tongue

Those moves are as non canon as Ryu's Air-Fireball. He can perform them based on what I said previously.

No, thats an unfair and out of context advantage, since your now simplylumping in everything he can ever do, canon or not, ifI where to do the same thing with Gouki,then he couldconceivably destroy the planet bassed on the Comet feat and being able to challenge God Himself.

C'mon darko, your telling me someone who destroy's Ayers Rock and Goukentou Rivals the power to destroy a city indefinetly?
That shouldn't even be an issue.

Right, becauselandmass changing punches are nothing in comparison to destroying a city right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course it's an opinion, what else would it be?

Err, Fact?

I disagree, we debated this already and you never explained how Gouki is getting passed infinite Psycho Drive shots and Psycho Canons. I digress, I'm not going to debate this again, So, I concede.

Because Bison doesn't rely on satelite canon shots during a one on one match, And Psycho Canons from EX take time to charge, whereas Akuma's Messatsu Gou Hadou will plow right thrugh it.

I didn't want youto concede, your a good debator, the majority of nutswingers here are eye bleeders to debate with, and although we do disagree occasionally, I do respect you, and I just want you to know that I think that with all the facts considered, Akuma and Bison are just about even, I give no side a clearcut advantage in this particular debate.

Have fun smile

shin_remy
good i hope this comes to an end

shake hands haha big grin

Emperor Ashtar

-Wait a moment, Bison didn't teach her anything... Where's that from? And yes, Ryu'snever shot a Hadouken from the air, Akuma has, but it's a separate technique.
It's from her canon profile in tiamats site, and my point was Ryu not demonstrating a manuveur doesn't mean he cannot do it. There's nothing stopping Ryu from performing an aerial hadou.

-Rose never teleports, What win pose are you reffering to?

One of her win poses, she uses a gaint playing card to conceal herself than vanishes.

-Nope, not in any blocking animation ever... Not in SF2, Not in anyof the Alpha's, not in any of the EX games, and not in any of the VS games... I have the sprite sheets, but I can't upload them from here... Roses fist glowsin herblocking animation, but it doesn't offer any more protection than a regular block anyway.

I concede the point about the block animation, but he can still use psycho energy as a counter-defense

Explain... You listed hispowers, and I listed omeof Akuma's comparatives and counters.

He has more powers than Gouki by far and has unlimited enrgy which would result in him out-lasting Gouki. How can Gouki mount a defense against unlimited Psycho Canons and Psycho Drive Shots?

No, thats an unfair and out of context advantage, since your now simplylumping in everything he can ever do, canon or not, ifI where to do the same thing with Gouki,then he couldconceivably destroy the planet bassed on the Comet feat and being able to challenge God Himself.
And, your being to pedantic over gameplay. There's nothing far fetched about Ryu performing an aerial Hadou. Maybe not the same way as gouki, But he should be able to perform it generally. If we argue something that's clearly a game restriction than Ryu cannot shoot his Hadou upwards because he did ot do it in a game.

Right, becauselandmass changing punches are nothing in comparison to destroying a city right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said it wasn't, you missed the point. Infinite City busting>>>>Limited Lands mass destroying attacks

Because Bison doesn't rely on satelite canon shots during a one on one match, And Psycho Canons from EX take time to charge, whereas Akuma's Messatsu Gou Hadou will plow right thrugh it.

I'm talking about alpha not EX, and Bison not using his psycho drive in Alpha 3 was CIS.

BS aside, Gouki has to deal with infinite Ciuty Busting Shots, Infinite Psycho Canons, and Bison can ressurect himself from almost anything.

Bison takes this.

shin_remy

I concede the point about the block animation, but he can still use psycho energy as a counter-defense

are you using the feat from sf 2 the animated movie confused cause he only did it in that anime. besides i like to see him blok a Misogi or a Kongoukunkoratsuzan

He has more powers than Gouki by far and has unlimited enrgy which would result in him out-lasting Gouki. How can Gouki mount a defense against unlimited Psycho Canons and Psycho Drive Shots?

Bison at his full power LOST!! Shin Akuma NEVER had to use his full power, NEVER!!

Gouki has shown to be have more destructive powers then Bison

Infinite City busting>>>>Limited Lands mass destroying attacks

you think Gouki CAN'T destroy city's?

And Bison can't resurect after he is shun goku satsu'd!!

BS aside, Gouki has to deal with infinite Ciuty Busting Shots, Infinite Psycho Canons, and Bison can ressurect himself from almost anything.

Yeah right!! and he is pulled back by Ryu, Ken Sakura and Sagat. WOW so much did his unlimited powers help. why didn't he used his unlimited attacks then?

Emperor Ashtar
are you using the feat from sf 2 the animated movie confused cause he only did it in that anime. besides i like to see him blok a Misogi or a Kongoukunkoratsuzan

I never implied that he would block every attack using Psycho Energy. The Fact is Bison has the power to emitt energy which he can use to mount a defense.

Bison at his full power LOST!! Shin Akuma NEVER had to use his full power, NEVER!!

Because of shit writing, Bison being droven back by a Shoryuken from Ryu is dumb.

Gouki has shown to be have more destructive powers then Bison
And, Bison is more versatile.

you think Gouki CAN'T destroy city's?

I said infinite City Destroying Abilities.

And Bison can't resurect after he is shun goku satsu'd!!
And, Gouki cannot ressurect period.

Yeah right!! and he is pulled back by Ryu, Ken Sakura and Sagat. WOW so much did his unlimited powers help. why didn't he used his unlimited attacks then?

Because the writers dicked him.

Xenogears
Wow, remy thinks he has what it takes to argue against the mighty Emperor Asstard?

jk stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
It's from her canon profile in tiamats site, and my point was Ryu not demonstrating a manuveur doesn't mean he cannot do it. There's nothing stopping Ryu from performing an aerial hadou.

Another reliance on Tiamat....... why am I not surprised...

One of her win poses, she uses a gaint playing card to conceal herself than vanishes.

Nope, she doesn't teleoprt, but she does change costumes behind the card.

Proof?

By using his own defence? If this guy can perform higher than city busting attacks, then he can defend againstthem as well, it'll take a whileto batter through that kind of defence.

And, your being to pedantic over gameplay. There's nothing far fetched about Ryu performing an aerial Hadou. Maybe not the same way as gouki, But he should be able to perform it generally. If we argue something that's clearly a game restriction than Ryu cannot shoot his Hadou upwards because he did ot do it in a game.

I'm asking for som,ething more definitive than simply lumping together every posability and saying he CAN do it, like Isaid, under that mentality....

I never said it wasn't, you missed the point. Infinite City busting>>>>Limited Lands mass destroying attacks

Not really, a landmass changing attack can conceivably destroy multiple cities, not to mention that Bison is still limited to ONE attack at a time. the satelie can only fire a single beam every 5 to 10 seconds

I'm talking about alpha not EX, and Bison not using his psycho drive in Alpha 3 was CIS.

Bison takes this.

All Gouki has to do, is quickly overrun Bison in the onset, Gouki's initial, starting powerlevel still outstrips Bison. Sure Gouki doesn't haveit indefinitely like Bison does, but that does little good when he's SGSed in 10 seconds flat. That by the way is just about at the level when the first Satelite Canon will be firing.

10 seconds... thats all it takes for Gouki to knock over Bison and set up the SGS.

Emperor Ashtar

Nope, she doesn't teleoprt, but she does change costumes behind the card.
Yeah, She does.

Proof?
You want me to prove that bison can emit psycho energy and counter attack with it?

By using his own defence? If this guy can perform higher than city busting attacks, then he can defend againstthem as well, it'll take a whileto batter through that kind of defence.
Forever, he can't defend against unlimited Psycho Canon shots. And, he doesn't vape cities darko, he can possibly destroy the ground beneath them. Show me Gouki surviving a City vaping blast.

I'm asking for som,ething more definitive than simply lumping together every posability and saying he CAN do it, like Isaid, under that mentality....

Defintive, you mean like common sense?
Your telling me that just because he doesn't perform it in a canon game, he cannot do it at all?

It's not beyond his ability here.

Not really, a landmass changing attack can conceivably destroy multiple cities, not to mention that Bison is still limited to ONE attack at a time. the satelie can only fire a single beam every 5 to 10 seconds

15 seconds plus 1 second Psycho Canonsuper art.
Also, your being unfair darko, so gouki can destroy cities despite never showing, but Ryu cannot perform an aerial fireball?

All Gouki has to do, is quickly overrun Bison in the onset, Gouki's initial, starting powerlevel still outstrips Bison.

No, it doesn't, his abilities do not out weigh bisons.

Sure Gouki doesn't haveit indefinitely like Bison does, but that does little good when he's SGSed in 10 seconds flat. That by the way is just about at the level when the first Satelite Canon
Should I accuse you of bias now, So, Bison will stand there smiling as Gouki performs a SGS?

Xenogears
argue

Violent2Dope
Akuma beats Superman, Jedah, Pyron, Galactus, Geese, and The Living Tribunal with his arms chopped off and with Earth chained to his leg.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, She does.

No, she doesn't... All she does is change costumes behind the card, I don't have the GIF animation, butshe doesn't dissapear once the card goes, so where's the teleportation?

You want me to prove that bison can emit psycho energy and counter attack with it?

Unless you want to bring in non-canon material to cover this, Nowhere has Bison done this.

Forever, he can't defend against unlimited Psycho Canon shots. And, he doesn't vape cities darko, he can possibly destroy the ground beneath them. Show me Gouki surviving a City vaping blast.

Try the fight with Gill, that battle was full of em

Defintive, you mean like common sense?
Your telling me that just because he doesn't perform it in a canon game, he cannot do it at all?

It's not beyond his ability here.

Thats right, if he doesn't do it canonically, then why should weallow it here? AND we have to give an equal number of non-canon capabilities to akuma then, that lets in a whole mess of stuff that is simply well beyond Bison...

15 seconds plus 1 second Psycho Canonsuper art.
Also, your being unfair darko, so gouki can destroy cities despite never showing, but Ryu cannot perform an aerial fireball?

For the Psycho Canon to be effective against Akuma requires Charge time, that includesall of Shin bisons variants of it too, otherwise Akumagets3 free hits every time Bison fires one due to the Messatsu Gou Hadou plowing through it. Gouki has more destructive feats, Meteor, Gokentou, Ulru...

No, it doesn't, his abilities do not out weigh bisons.

Sure they do, Higher levels of destruction, greater physical abilities, more energy control, speed, experience, reflexes, skill. The only thing that Bison has on his side, is unlimited Stamina and Energy, it's not enough consideringeven at his Drive enhanced peak, Gouki still displays more power and capability. Bison has to outlast Gouki's limited energy reserves, thats the only way to win.

Should I accuse you of bias now, So, Bison will stand there smiling as Gouki performs a SGS?

You put words in my mouth... did I say Bison bends over and takes it? No.

But Akuma is GEARED towards quickly overwhelming opponents, thats the way he fights, he fights quickly, and powerfully. He doesn't stand there glaoting about how he just punched you in the nose, or revealing his plans to his opponent like your typical badguy, Gouki crushes his opponents quickly and definitively.

Emperor Ashtar
No, she doesn't... All she does is change costumes behind the card, I don't have the GIF animation, butshe doesn't dissapear once the card goes, so where's the teleportation?

She disappears as well Darko.

Unless you want to bring in non-canon material to cover this, Nowhere has Bison done this.

He does it in Alpha 3 all the time, espcially with the his S.Fierce, C.Fierce, and Jumping Fierce.

Try the fight with Gill, that battle was full of em

What fight with Gill, when did Gouki fight Gill?

Thats right, if he doesn't do it canonically, then why should weallow it here? AND we have to give an equal number of non-canon capabilities to akuma then, that lets in a whole mess of stuff that is simply well beyond Bison...

Gouki's non-canon abilities are well beyond the reach of his canon, and I allowed the use of Murder Wave. Honestly, are you arguing that an aerial hadouken is not possible soley because it's not canon. Does this stem form the fact that I don't want to use gouki's ridiculous Fighting Jam feat?

For the Psycho Canon to be effective against Akuma requires Charge time, that includesall of Shin bisons variants of it too, otherwise Akumagets3 free hits every time Bison fires one due to the Messatsu Gou Hadou plowing through it. Gouki has more destructive feats, Meteor, Gokentou, Ulru...

The pycho canon requires no charge time in alpha 3, he just flies back and performs it. Psycho Drive Charge time is unknown and your assumption about it is just that. Also note that Bison has knowledge of Ansatsuken since he has Ken & Ryu on file. Hell, he even know's about Gouki. He'll most likely use balrog as a guniea pig to gauge Gouki's ability.

Sure they do, Higher levels of destruction, greater physical abilities, more energy control, speed, experience, reflexes, skill. The only thing that Bison has on his side, is unlimited Stamina and Energy, it's not enough consideringeven at his Drive enhanced peak, Gouki still displays more power and capability. Bison has to outlast Gouki's limited energy reserves, thats the only way to win.

And:

-Flight
-Better Prep
-Better Resources
-Psychic abilities
-Better enrgy manipulation
-Teleportation
-Mind Control
-Body Snatching

The only thing Gouki has is more raw power, Bison is way more versatile.

You put words in my mouth... did I say Bison bends over and takes it? No.

You seem to be implying it.

But Akuma is GEARED towards quickly overwhelming opponents, thats the way he fights, he fights quickly, and powerfully. He doesn't stand there glaoting about how he just punched you in the nose, or revealing his plans to his opponent like your typical badguy, Gouki crushes his opponents quickly and definitively.

So, what, Bison still has an unsurmountable advantage, The chance Gouki has is SGS. Are you implying he'll win all his matches on one hit?

Darkstorm Zero
She disappears as well Darko.

No she doesn't, she's standing there wearing a huge dress,holding 3 TarrotCards,including one bitween her ****...

He does it in Alpha 3 all the time, espcially with the his S.Fierce, C.Fierce, and Jumping Fierce.

Wrong, those are attacks, not blocking or countermoves... the only counters he ever had where the Teleport and palm strike Alpha Counters.

What fight with Gill, when did Gouki fight Gill?

The very same fight where Gill ressurected from the SGS

Gouki's non-canon abilities are well beyond the reach of his canon, and I allowed the use of Murder Wave. Honestly, are you arguing that an aerial hadouken is not possible soley because it's canon. Does this stem form the fact that I don't want to use gouki's ridiculous Fighting Jam feat?

I don't particularly care about the Meteor thing, but if you want non-canon material, then you get it with the same thing going to Gouki,and youdon't get to pick both, thats how debating works. SVC's Heaven Earth Slice Destroyer is good, but it doesn't balance with what your doing

The pycho canon requires no charge time in alpha 3, he just flies back and performs it. Psycho Drive Charge time is unknown and your assumption about it is just that. Also note that Bison has knowledge of Ansatsuken since he has Ken & Ryu on file. Hell, he even know's about Gouki. He'll most likely use balrog as a guniea pig to gauge Gouki's ability.

Ah, your talking about the Psycho Drive Crusher... I thought you where reffering to his Psycho Cannon super from the EX games or his MVC2 Super Art since those are the only two games he'sever had the Cannonstick out tongue

It'sa shame that the Psycno Drive Crusheris blockable, and Gouki can teleport, or use any of the moves that grant him invulnerability to completely evade it, nottomention that itleaves Bison vulnerable after execution.

And:

-Flight
-Better Prep
-Better Resources
-Psychic abilities
-Better enrgy manipulation
-Teleportation
-Mind Control
-Body Snatching

The only thing Gouki has is more raw power, Bison is way more versatile.

Gouki:
-Also has Flight/Levitation.
-Better Prep? Based on What?
-For a fight? Doubtful since Akuma is by far the better fighter.
-Which means precisely nothing, since Akuma is a very well diciplined fighter who seems tovisit hell regularly... Not a mind you want to visit.
-Nope, Akuma's higher energy level requires greater control without the aid of a machine.
-Akuma also teleports... Misogi and Tenma Shourettou prove this. not just his Ashura Senku.
-Takes time and requires extensive prep, plus itcan'tbe done in the heat of Combat.
-Same as above. it failed on Ryu.

You seem to be implying it.

Then you have trouble understanding what I'm getting at

So, what, Bison still has an unsurmountable advantage, The chance Gouki has is SGS. Are you implying he'll win all his matches on one hit?

Unless it's a one hitkiller like the SGS, Misogi or Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, then no, I'm not... and if akuma's first attackis the SGS KKZ then it's a waste, but a Misogi will slice Bison in two, and unless his regeneration is like Gamma's from Ninja Scroll, or Cell's then I don't see him healing from being sliced in two either...

However, that aside, Akuma would probably rush in, Bison does the Psycho Drive Crusher, Akuma Blocks/Teleports. and as Bison reappears, Akuma SGS's. This is how it would go according to your battleplan for Bison... Doing the same moves over and over is poor strategy, Especially against a very powerful, skilled and experienced fighter like Akuma.

By the way, about the Drive, Do you think that Bison has to regenerateenergy for his supers? He wouldn't have an effectively Unlimited superbar, more like a regenerative bar that builds up on it's own. I was tinkering with the options on my Alpha anthologies and it has a Superbar Regeneration option that allows the bar to go from empty to full in about 3 to 5 seconds, as long as your standing still... Do you think thats how Bison's Drive works? just asking.

Violent2Dope
Akuma one shots Bison, Oro, Gill, Jedah, Apocalypse, and The Living Tribunal with his arms eaten by crows, his legs lacerated by Wolverine, and while having some serious constipation problems.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Akuma one shots Bison, Oro, Gill, Jedah, Apocalypse, and The Living Tribunal with his arms eaten by crows, his legs lacerated by Wolverine, and while having some serious constipation problems.

What the hell is that sh!t?

You and Xeno have some serious issues because you keep doing that despite the fact that only very few people have ever actually overrated Akuma, And nowhere near the level that you clowns have been carrying on with...

Violent2Dope
What the hell is that sh!t?

You and Xeno have some serious issues because you keep doing that despite the fact that only very few people have ever actually overrated Akuma, And nowhere near the level that you clowns have been carrying on with... First of all I'm pretty new so I don't know everything that has and has not been done on KMC. I am only sayin it because it's fun. stick out tongue I actually think Akuma/Gouki is pretty cool

Darkstorm Zero
You'll have to excuse me, I'm just becoming very irritated by that sort of stuff right when I'm in the middleof having a serious debate, Jokes are good and all that, but a joke that gets repeated 20 times in the space of 2 weeks looses it's funny appeal and becomes irritating.

Violent2Dope
Well don't know about anyone else but I think that's only the 2nd time I've done it. You have to admit tho some people do overrate him.

Darkstorm Zero
Some do, but the vast majority don't... Thats what irritates me most. Whenever I debate for Akuma, someone does exactly what you did, and it's not known who the jab is directed against. In this case, as the primary debater for Akuma, I can safely assume that the jab is directed at me... And that pisses me off.

Your newhere, so you can be forgiven for not knowing, but there are afew others who do this, assumingthat alot more people actually overrate Akuma, but i can count who actually does on one hand.

Alot of people don't realise, or simply refuse to accept that Akuma may actually be as powerful as some claims would lead you to beleive, I'm not saying he's undefeatable (Contrare actually, since he has been defeated in the actual story), but he is Street Fighters most powerful character.

What some people don't realise though is it'snot always the strongest warrior that wins the fight wink

Violent2Dope
It's true he is the most powerful SF character, but didn't someone say once that he could one shot the Vigoor Emperor, Trance Kuja, and Vegnagun cause that's bullshit.

Darkstorm Zero
Remulous said that, and yes, that was perhaps the worst case of overratedness I've ever seen, I disagreed with Remu when he said that and told him so.

However, thats not an excuse to jab at legitimate and not overrating pro-Akuma debaters.

Violent2Dope
Dude don't worry I wasn't like I said I have no beef with Akuma or those that like him...That is a pretty messed up statement of overratedness tho. The only one worse is the guy who basically said that the only way a videogame villain can fairly fight Kratos is if hr had no arms or legs(it wasn't literal but he basically meant Kratos is of Galactus tier or sumthin).

shin_remy
why not using Non-Canon feats ?

His unlimited energy will not help him!!!

Violent2Dope
So if a game where Dan from SF was made and he soloed the entire SF, KOF,DOA, MK, and Tekken cast with one move that was basically a giant fart bomb we should count that in debates?

shin_remy
why not!!

it is not that those characters ever existed!! we talk about a character from a game. does it matter if it is a uncanon game!!?

NO!!

we talk like, WEL IT NEVER HAPPEND!!!! it is omgosh Uncanon!! STFU!! all these characters never existed so NOTHING REALLY HAPPEND!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
why not!!

it is not that those characters ever existed!! we talk about a character from a game. does it matter if it is a uncanon game!!?

NO!!

we talk like, WEL IT NEVER HAPPEND!!!! it is omgosh Uncanon!! STFU!! all these characters never existed so NOTHING REALLY HAPPEND!!!!!! First of all I don't like your tone, do me and your mom need to have a talk? stick out tongue Secondly a good example would be Kingdom Hearts, if we are debating Sephiroth then his KH incarnation shouldn't be included in the debate since they're pretty much separate characters anyway. However if the person who made the thread said ahead of time we will be debating the KH incarnation then it's okay. An example of not including canon feats would be SSBM. Just because it's possible for friggin Ice Climbers to beat up Bowser in the game, that doesn't mean that would happen if they fought him in the Mario(or Ice Climbers) world. In Marvel vs. Capcom could Chun Li really beat Hulk, Onslaught, or Apocalypse? My money's on HELL NO!

Emperor Ashtar
No she doesn't, she's standing there wearing a huge dress,holding 3 TarrotCards,including one bitween her ****...
She disappears as well, but I digress it's not relevant to this debate

Wrong, those are attacks, not blocking or countermoves... the only counters he ever had where the Teleport and palm strike Alpha Counters.

I said they can be used as counters since they beat alot of moves and have insane priority. Do you know what a poke is in fighting games?
Game restriction aside, are you arguing that a huge flaming psycho punch can't counter a regular kick.

The very same fight where Gill ressurected from the SGS
Show me him vaping citites, Darkstorm.

I don't particularly care about the Meteor thing, but if you want non-canon material, then you get it with the same thing going to Gouki,and youdon't get to pick both, thats how debating works. SVC's Heaven Earth Slice Destroyer is good, but it doesn't balance with what your doing

I never said I didn't want canon material, I said I want canon feats or sensible material. Are you honestly telling me that Ryu being able to jump and performing a hadou is impossible just because he doesn't do it in game? Besides, didn't you claim Gouki can destroy a city despite having no canon proof and I agree'd with you?

That's a double standard.

Ah, your talking about the Psycho Drive Crusher... I thought you where reffering to his Psycho Cannon super from the EX games or his MVC2 Super Art since those are the only two games he'sever had the Cannonstick out tongue

Have you ever played Alpha 3, do you know the Super Art that final bison does is Psycho canon?

It'sa shame that the Psycno Drive Crusheris blockable, and Gouki can teleport, or use any of the moves that grant him invulnerability to completely evade it, nottomention that itleaves Bison vulnerable after execution.

Gouki's invulnerbility during teleport is a game mechanic, he doesn't actually disappear. And, "Block" doesn't work the same-way it works in game, with that logic I could say SGS is not fatal due to gameplay.

Gouki:
-Also has Flight/Levitation.
-Better Prep? Based on What?
-For a fight? Doubtful since Akuma is by far the better fighter.
-Which means precisely nothing, since Akuma is a very well diciplined fighter who seems tovisit hell regularly... Not a mind you want to visit.
-Nope, Akuma's higher energy level requires greater control without the aid of a machine.
-Akuma also teleports... Misogi and Tenma Shourettou prove this. not just his Ashura Senku.
-Takes time and requires extensive prep, plus itcan'tbe done in the heat of Combat.
-Same as above. it failed on Ryu.

-Gouki does not have flight, that's BS. He can simply glide on the floor.
-Better prep since he has computers that analyze your moves, and he's backed by the entire shadoloo versus Gouki who lives in a cave
-By better resources I mean Shadoloo
-I said better manipulation not more power, Gouki cannot fly, disappear, or has high psychic ability with his power. All he can do is blow stuff up
-Misogi is not even canon and your using it, but argue against me when I mention Aerial Hadou?!
-What are you talking about, he was brainwashing Ryu during alpha 3 in the heat of combat. Watch Ryu's ending, he was fightig for control of his soul
-Wrong, he body snacthed rose during battle.

Unless it's a one hitkiller like the SGS, Misogi or Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, then no, I'm not... and if akuma's first attackis the SGS KKZ then it's a waste, but a Misogi will slice Bison in two, and unless his regeneration is like Gamma's from Ninja Scroll, or Cell's then I don't see him healing from being sliced in two either...

Misogi is not canon or a one hit killer. It seems to be okay for you to use non-canon attacks and explain how they work with no evidence.

However, that aside, Akuma would probably rush in, Bison does the Psycho Drive Crusher, Akuma Blocks/Teleports. and as Bison reappears, Akuma SGS's. This is how it would go according to your battleplan for Bison... Doing the same moves over and over is poor strategy, Especially against a very powerful, skilled and experienced fighter like Akuma.

Gouki never disappeared with Asura Senku, that's just your conjecture. And, the scenerio you describes ignores the fact that Bisonn will know Gouki's moves. He already know's Asura senku since Juni Uses it.

By the way, about the Drive, Do you think that Bison has to regenerateenergy for his supers? He wouldn't have an effectively Unlimited superbar, more like a regenerative bar that builds up on it's own. I was tinkering with the options on my Alpha anthologies and it has a Superbar Regeneration option that allows the bar to go from empty to full in about 3 to 5 seconds, as long as your standing still... Do you think thats how Bison's Drive works? just asking.

DZ, why are you mention super bars? do you know that Game restriction is not applicable here? It seems to me that you like to use double standards. You penalize me for using un-applicable move set whilst using un-canon and conjecture on move description. Super bars or regenerative meters are not valid in debates.

Xenogears
By the way remy, you said before that Goku couldn't beat Pyron, which I and many others agreed with. If we shouldn't go by canonical facts as you say we shouldn't, then that means Ken is capable of beating Pyron from a game they're both featured in, and Ken quite obviously doesn't have a chance in hell against Goku. So now, aren't you condradicting yourself?

shin_remy
what game ?

and @ EMP :

Misogi is canon, he can also do it in SF 3 Double Impact

Emperor Ashtar
what game ?

and @ EMP :

Misogi is canon, he can also do it in SF 3 Double Impact
No, he doesn't, seriously remy you really need stop riding gouki.

Triple Six
Gouki doesn't even need to know the Misogi, compared to the rest of his death moves, that move would suck anyway.

Xenogears
what game ?

and @ EMP :

Misogi is canon, he can also do it in SF 3 Double Impact Meant Ryu. Capcom fighting Evolution.

Darkstorm Zero
She disappears as well, but I digress it's not relevant to this debate

I simply don't remember her dissapearing behind the card is all... I can admit if I'm wrong (Shonky poor memory sad )

I said they can be used as counters since they beat alot of moves and have insane priority. Do you know what a poke is in fighting games?
Game restriction aside, are you arguing that a huge flaming psycho punch can't counter a regular kick.

Heh, thats funny, since I have stopped a psycho Crusher numerous times with nothing but a Jab from Joe Higashi in CVS2 stick out tongue That was epic.

Show me him vaping citites, Darkstorm.

I'm willing to concede this, since the only thing I have is gill's ending where he raises mountains, parts theocean,and changes large populations of humans into his likeness with the wave of his hand...

I never said I didn't want canon material, I said I want canon feats or sensible material. Are you honestly telling me that Ryu being able to jump and performing a hadou is impossible just because he doesn't do it in game? Besides, didn't you claim Gouki can destroy a city despite having no canon proof and I agree'd with you?

That's a double standard.

i claimed this based on the island feat. Tell me, if thgeir where cities on that island, do ytou think they would survive the island going down?

Have you ever played Alpha 3, do you know the Super Art that final bison does is Psycho canon?

I own it, both on PS1 and 2, and that move was never given an official designation since Final Bison was never meant to be playable. But for the sake of argument I listened to the voice sound test, and lo and behold, it's still called the Psycho Crusher... NOT Psycho Cannon. I call it the Psycho 'Drive' Crusher for obvious reasons, since it's similar but not the same as the Psycho Break Smasher from EX

Gouki's invulnerbility during teleport is a game mechanic, he doesn't actually disappear. And, "Block" doesn't work the same-way it works in game, with that logic I could say SGS is not fatal due to gameplay.

Thats beside the point, he is invulnerable, and it is a teleport, why is it a game mechanic since that whole technique is supoposed to do that?

-Gouki does not have flight, that's BS. He can simply glide on the floor.
-Better prep since he has computers that analyze your moves, and he's backed by the entire shadoloo versus Gouki who lives in a cave
-By better resources I mean Shadoloo
-I said better manipulation not more power, Gouki cannot fly, disappear, or has high psychic ability with his power. All he can do is blow stuff up
-Misogi is not even canon and your using it, but argue against me when I mention Aerial Hadou?!
-What are you talking about, he was brainwashing Ryu during alpha 3 in the heat of combat. Watch Ryu's ending, he was fightig for control of his soul
-Wrong, he body snacthed rose during battle.

-You can't pick and choose whats BS
-Irrelevant, unless Bison has photographic memory.
-Again, irrelevant for the same reason.
-Yes he can... based on your set of rules.
-Understand, based on the way your setting the battle, I'm going to equalise. Iargued initially, but since you won't relent on it, I'll equalise instead.
-No he didn't, he defeated Ryu then brainwashed him. Yes Ryu was 'Fighting' the brainwashing, but thats not the same as punching Bison while your brainwashed by him is it?
-He grabbed a holdof her and immobilised her, ther's a difference, can he do that to a guy who is easily physically stronger than him?

Misogi is not canon or a one hit killer. It seems to be okay for you to use non-canon attacks and explain how they work with no evidence.

Every time I've used it it's killed in a single hit, even with a full health bar. And I already explained this above, if you won't relent on your position, then I'm going to adapt.

Gouki never disappeared with Asura Senku, that's just your conjecture. And, the scenerio you describes ignores the fact that Bisonn will know Gouki's moves. He already know's Asura senku since Juni Uses it.

He doesn't need to 'Dissapear' since he becomes intangible. and unless he has photographic memory, he's only going to be aware of the basics, and a few specials. Not to mention the fact that the help he'll have from that is still going to be limited by the fact thatAkuma RARELY fights with an audience.

DZ, why are you mention super bars? do you know that Game restriction is not applicable here? It seems to me that you like to use double standards. You penalize me for using un-applicable move set whilst using un-canon and conjecture on move description. Super bars or regenerative meters are not valid in debates.

This was just a question, not intended for the debate, it was just an open question that anyone can answer. it serves me no purpose in the debate either, so cool it down Emperor... smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>