Classic Wonder Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I saw a scan where Wonder Man was beating the tar out of Wolverine. Who wins?

Alfheim
Wolverine! roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Joke or Serious?

jinzin
Are we talking about the same wonder man who got shit kicked by splice and his 4th rate gimmicks?

golem370
No I am talking about Wonder Man that beat Abomination

golem370
Wolverine and a Deer?

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Joke or Serious?

Well I was joking really, but quite frankly im just fed up one minute hes getting Koed by US agent then all of a sudden hes taken class 100 shots.

You cant win either its a low showing or his healing factor is running low.

golem370
People think just because he can't die he automatically wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Here you go.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3192/wolverinehits10qj.gif

golem370
Who is it that put him down?

Alfheim
Who is it that put him down?

Who took out WM? Dunno mate.

Silent Master
Maxam from the Infinity Watch.

golem370
Thank for the info Silent.

golem370
I believe Wolverine is in alot of trouble

guy222
I saw a scan where Wonder Man was beating the tar out of Wolverine. Who wins?

I will do it. Simon is stronger. Logan has tussled with Hulk. He is a very popular character. He will win in comics

golem370
He would not beat Wonder Man or beat the Hulk

jinzin
No I am talking about Wonder Man that beat Abomination

Which would almost be impressive if WOlverine hadn't already KOed abom in like 4 hits.

guy222
He would not beat Wonder Man or beat the Hulk

He killed the Hulk in What If smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Alfheim
Here you go.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3192/wolverinehits10qj.gif Per KMC rules, Wonderman wins first time, every time.

capt it up
actaully according to the rules classic wonderman does not win at all.

He a melee combatant with no range attacks........which mean he will get stabbed

oh by the way that picture mof wonderman beating on wolverine was a cheap shot...........

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
Per KMC rules, Wonderman wins first time, every time.

badabingwavey

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
badabingwavey laughing w00tdur

Silent Master
Originally posted by capt it up

He a melee combatant with no range attacks........which mean he will get stabbed

oh by the way that picture mof wonderman beating on wolverine was a cheap shot...........

A melee combatant with at least low level super-speed and a rather high level of invulnerability, Wolverine has a hard time cutting the Hulk.

capt it up
Originally posted by Silent Master
A melee combatant with at least low level super-speed and a rather high level of invulnerability, Wolverine has a hard time cutting the Hulk.
really............that funny since he done it like 9 times with ease.......not to mention in Hulk 340 he KO hulk by stabbing hulk through the chest.......

Silent Master
That doesn't sound right, but in case it is, I've pm'd a Hulk fan to check.

darthgoober
not to mention in Hulk 340 he KO hulk by stabbing hulk through the chest.......
Wasn't that "Grey" Hulk?

Silent Master
Here is the list the guy I pm'd sent me

In IH #181, Wolverine stated outright that his claws weren't cutting the Hulk's skin. (I have scan of this.)

There's a Claremont/Byrne X-Men issue (featuring Alpha Flight and Wendigo) where Wolverine reiterates this but I don't know the issue number offhand.

IH #340- Wolverine is able to cut greyskin, but notes that as the Hulk gets angrier, he's healing faster and getting "stronger, tougher, harder to hurt." Wolverine speculates that he was cutting the Hulk all along but the healing factor was so fast that it appeared he wasn't.

Wolverine #125, Death cuts the Hulk with the claws when Hulk runs into them. Narration at that point says something like "Consciousness fading, a final effort seems futile. But the Hulk's own momentum does what the savage horseman's sinews could not." Then Death starts hacking at the wound.

In Sam Keith's Wolverine/Hulk mini, Wolverine stabs at the Hulk many times but there's no blood shown. The one close-up we get, it looks like the claws aren't actually penetrating.

In Bruce Jones' mini 6 Hours, Wolverine takes several swipes at the Hulk with the claws but we don't see any blood. Wolverine was able to draw blood only when he retracted the claws while the Hulk was holding onto them. (I have scans of this.)

srankmissingnin
In IH #181, Wolverine stated outright that his claws weren't cutting the Hulk's skin. (I have scan of this.)

This was retconed when a healing factor was writen into the Hulks powers. Wolverine was cutting the Hulk, only the green goliath was healing at such a tremendous rate that the wound was closing right behind the claws.

There's a Claremont/Byrne X-Men issue (featuring Alpha Flight and Wendigo) where Wolverine reiterates this but I don't know the issue number offhand.

No. But there is a Claremont/Byrne X-Men issue (featuring Alpha Flight and Wendigo) where Wolverine says that Guardian's suit was designed to turn his claws.

IH #340- Wolverine is able to cut greyskin, but notes that as the Hulk gets angrier, he's healing faster and getting "stronger, tougher, harder to hurt." Wolverine speculates that he was cutting the Hulk all along but the healing factor was so fast that it appeared he wasn't.

The above mentioned retcon.

Wolverine #125, Death cuts the Hulk with the claws when Hulk runs into them. Narration at that point says something like "Consciousness fading, a final effort seems futile. But the Hulk's own momentum does what the savage horseman's sinews could not." Then Death starts hacking at the wound.

Wolverine draws blood from the Hulk several times in that fight with his sword, claws and even a head butt.

In Sam Keith's Wolverine/Hulk mini, Wolverine stabs at the Hulk many times but there's no blood shown. The one close-up we get, it looks like the claws aren't actually penetrating.

Wolverine claws are shown penetrating the Hulk more then once in that LS. There is no blood shown because of the rate at which the Hulk heals, the blood clots and the wound closes almost instantly.

In Bruce Jones' mini 6 Hours, Wolverine takes several swipes at the Hulk with the claws but we don't see any blood. Wolverine was able to draw blood only when he retracted the claws while the Hulk was holding onto them. (I have scans of this.)

See above.

Wolverine's claws were penetrating the Hulks fleash... thats why he started screaming when Wolverine retracted his claws out of his grip.

And in MCP scraps Wolverine's claws penetrated the Hulk, same in the Marvel Fanfare fight and more recently in Wolverine 50.

Rewmac
Wonder Man fought the Hulk. He even managed to snap Abomination couple times that he was in pain. Almost beat the shit out of Thor. When the Thing couldn't lift a weight in a training room Wonder Man went there he easily lifted it and bended around Ben...Please...Classic Wonder Man is way above Wolverine...

carver9
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wonder Man fought the Hulk. He even managed to snap Abomination couple times that he was in pain. Almost beat the shit out of Thor. When the Thing couldn't lift a weight in a training room Wonder Man went there he easily lifted it and bended around Ben...Please...Classic Wonder Man is way above Wolverine...

It wasnt thing that could lift the weight, it was ms marvel but this fight could go either way because wonderman is so versatile. 50/50

Silent Master
Last response regarding Wolverine cutting the Hulk as it's just a tangent.

carver9
Last response regarding Wolverine cutting the Hulk as it's just a tangent.

maybe this will help you. omg.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741941

read what the hulk says about wolverine claws stabbing his neck.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742021

Look at hulk helpless to the claws
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742027

Look at hulk bleed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742029

Does this help you. Is this enough to make you realize that wolverine can cut the hulk.

carver9
this is a close up of what wolverine did to the hulk.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742032

golem370
all of them

Alfheim
In all fairness the firt trhree scans dont show Wolverine cutting the Hulk, but the last three do.

It seems in some showings he cant. Well I guess that means he can.

jinzin
I'll say it again...

Wolverine's retconned that he couldn't cut Hulk in ish 340.
So,
Wolverine thinks he can cut hulk.
Hulk thinks Wolverine can cut Hulk.

AND,

unless you guys think that Hulk is seriously hurt by the force Wolverine's class 2 punches, then he is screaming out in pain because he's being cut. no expression

jasonk3
cool...

now lets get back to classic wonderman vs wolverine people.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jinzin
I'll say it again...

Wolverine's retconned that he couldn't cut Hulk in ish 340.
So,
Wolverine thinks he can cut hulk.
Hulk thinks Wolverine can cut Hulk.

AND,

unless you guys think that Hulk is seriously hurt by the force Wolverine's class 2 punches, then he is screaming out in pain because he's being cut. no expression

I hate you and I hate Wolverine. Sorry cant help it Wolverine hate....dont really mean it.......well just a bit...

jasonk3
I hate you and I hate Wolverine. Sorry cant help it Wolverine hate....dont really mean it.......well just a bit...

What the f**k?

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
What the f**k?

Geeez cant you take a joke...sort of.

Rewmac
Here you go.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3192/wolverinehits10qj.gif I've seen this scan a lot of times which comic is that from?Originally posted by capt it up

oh by the way that picture mof wonderman beating on wolverine was a cheap shot........... Yeah he might get stabbed because he is a pure brawler but we've seen a lot from him back in his Avengers days...In one of the Giant Size Avengers or maybe his own series Wanda has put a mountain on Simon, he got up like nothing happened. Of course he can get stabbed looking at the skills of Wolverine, but Simon isn't the typical slow type powerhouse (not saying he is faster than Logan) so he can take a couple shots and from what I've seen from him giving shots that would do some damage...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rewmac
I've seen this scan a lot of times which comic is that from?

Not to sure. Infinity Watch or from the Infinity Crusade series.

jasonk3
Geeez cant you take a joke...sort of.

lol I can

jinzin

laughing

well I still like you kinda.. even though you're fanboy love is sometimes a bit ridiculous.

Alfheim
laughing

well I still like you kinda.. even though you're fanboy love is sometimes a bit ridiculous.

What fanboy love? no expression

jinzin
Not to sure. Infinity Watch or from the Infinity Crusade series.
Infinity crusade.. issue 5.... a horribly skewed example of.. well ANYTHING besides wolverine's durability.

jinzin

captain america and punisher. no expression ESPECIALLY punisher.

jasonk3

no expression ....really now ?!?!

*cough* captain america *cough*

Alfheim
Infinity crusade.. issue 5.... a horribly skewed example of.. well ANYTHING besides wolverine's durability.

Oh my god...so Wolverine cant get Koed by WM. Argh cant take this.

captain america and punisher. no expression ESPECIALLY punisher.

Bullocks.

no expression ....really now ?!?!

*cough* captain america *cough*

Oh god....here we go....

Ize19

You do realize that he said it was a horribly skewed example of everything BUT his DURABILITY, right?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Ize19
You do realize that he said it was a horribly skewed example of everything BUT his DURABILITY, right?

Er no, but now I do.

jinzin

Originally posted by Ize19

Er no, but now I do.

laughing out loud

Alfheim
Yeah thanks for that.

*sings football song* lets all beat up jinzin, lets all beat up jinzin, la la la la la la

angrymob

tkitna
Simon wins

Wonderman would at least KO Wolverine in a fight.

jinzin
Yeah thanks for that.

*sings football song* lets all beat up jinzin, lets all beat up jinzin, la la la la la la

angrymob you can't beat me up! you'd have to find me first... And I'm a ninja..

NINJA VANISH!

Originally posted by tkitna
Simon wins

Wonderman would at least KO Wolverine in a fight.

Maybe... even from that infinity crusade book Wolverine was still on his feet by the end of it.. he even boasted that he could have taken care of Simon.. which may or may not be true.. but here's a few points to be addressed...

First, the crusade "fight" was nothing more than a sneak attack... everyone here knows that Wonder Man isn't guarenteed that many unanswered blows in a straight fight...

Second: Splice- he had a level 4 or 5 in fighting skill, and was originally an actor, not a proffessional "trained all my life" assassin type. He had enhancements which put him up to around peak human status, and a non adamtium skeleton and blades which DID hurt Simon.
This guy was an actor turned assassin, he wasn't a "trained all my life" type, but he was good. And his less than stellar fighting ability and prowess made Wonder Man scared to even make a move, Simon thought that every move he would make would play right into Splices hands. At the end of the day, Splice wasn't even beat by Wonder Man but by interference from someone else.

NOW, the real thing to consider is this; Wonder Man's body is made up of Ions.. so we know that Wolverine's claws can at least hurt WM but could they cut him?
And if so would they do lasting damage or would the wound dissapate?

If wolverine can damage Simon he has more than a shot at taking this fight.. If he can't he's gonna end up like he almost did at the end of the infinity crusade debacle.

Jebus reborn
Maybe... even from that infinity crusade book Wolverine was still on his feet by the end of it.. he even boasted that he could have taken care of Simon.. which may or may not be true.. but here's a few points to be addressed... Are you serious about that?
Really?

Maxam also sarcastically said that, "Ya, you had him right where you wanted him..."
Wolverine would have gotten his pudding pounded harder if Maxam hadn't intervened.

Wonderman wins, easily.
Especially if said, 'Man of ions' turns into his ionic form.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Are you serious about that?
Really?

Maxam also sarcastically said that, "Ya, you had him right where you wanted him..."
Wolverine would have gotten his pudding pounded harder if Maxam hadn't intervened.

Wonderman wins, easily.
Especially if said, 'Man of ions' turns into his ionic form.

Completely; How hard would it have been for Wolverine to raise an arm and Snikt Simone?

In all honesty, he's done it against hulk, he did it to thing, and to be fair I didn't state anything there that didn't happen... I said it may or may not have been true. Wolverine usually isn't the type to say he doesn't need help when he does and there's plenty of examples of that... but yes things did seem heavily stacked against his favor in that particular case.

Jebus reborn
Completely; How hard would it have been for Wolverine to raise an arm and Snikt Simone?

In all honesty, he's done it against hulk, he did it to thing, and to be fair I didn't state anything there that didn't happen... I said it may or may not have been true. Wolverine usually isn't the type to say he doesn't need help when he does and there's plenty of examples of that... but yes things did seem heavily stacked against his favor in that particular case. He was practically KO'ed when Wonderman was holding him, ready for the next punch.

What do you think strikes faster:
Wonderman, who only has to pull his arm forward.

Or, Wolverine, who would have to push out his claws, raise them from the sides of his body, and then stab Wonderman?
And, would also need some time to recover a bit.

Seems pretty straight forward, Wolverine wasn't doing shit. Also, keep in mind, I'm just saying what was already said by others, not my evidence, just explaining it. So, please, don't say I brought it up, or even used it.

Creshosk

Or, Wolverine, who would have to push out his claws, raise them from the sides of his body, and then stab Wonderman? You're kidding right?

Why so many steps?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're kidding right?

Why so many steps? Because Wondy had Wolverine by his throat, and Wolverine was practically KO'ed, with his claws in, and his arms by his sides.
It's what's in the comics, Wolverine wasn't stabbing him in that instance.

Considering you have probably seen the scans lots of times, by practically everyone, I won't make you see it again, for no reason.

Creshosk
Because Wondy had Wolverine by his throat, and Wolverine was practically KO'ed, with his claws in, and his arms by his sides.
It's what's in the comics, Wolverine wasn't stabbing him in that instance.

Considering you have probably seen the scans lots of times, by practically everyone, I won't make you see it again, for no reason. Its quite like saying that Wonderman has to bring his arm over, and then down and then smash Wolverine with the rock.

Jebus reborn
Its quite like saying that Wonderman has to bring his arm over, and then down and then smash Wolverine with the rock. Wondy's arm only had to be pulled forward though...

I'm just saying, Wolverine wasn't in any position to threaten him, at that time...

Creshosk
Wondy's arm only had to be pulled forward though...Wolverine has extended claws while moving his arm. So all it'd take is one movement. Same as Wondy.

I'm just saying, Wolverine wasn't in any position to threaten him, at that time... And all I'm saying is you were over complicating matters.

jinzin
He was practically KO'ed when Wonderman was holding him, ready for the next punch.
Dazed sure, practically KOed? Speculation.
He's been in similar situations like that and fully retaliated like in issue 145 against Hulk.

Or, Wolverine, who would have to push out his claws, raise them from the sides of his body, and then stab Wonderman?

Have you seen some of Wolverine's speed feats with his hands?
I'd say feats considered he strikes a LOT faster than WM.
At least from what I've seen.

And, would also need some time to recover a bit.

And why's that, Wolverine took a beating from hulk in the Sam Keith 6 issue, and when he had enough he retaliated in full force..
In ish 145 Wolverine was in that same "nearly Koed" state, and as soon as Hulk got his neck cut open and fell to the ground Wolverine once again responded with full retaliation... He doesn't need that long to recover.. seconds if that...

Seems pretty straight forward, Wolverine wasn't doing shit. Also, keep in mind, I'm just saying what was already said by others, not my evidence, just explaining it. So, please, don't say I brought it up, or even used it.

And yet I've given you several different examples of other's who've had Wolverine in the same boat and things didn't turn out so well for them.

I'll give you that things looked pretty grim for Wolverine, and whether he could have actually retaliated or was about to be pavement pizza is completely up for debate, which I'll admit lends itself to be in WM's favor in this particular instance. However, Wolverine WASN'T Koed, He WAS standing, and he WAS boasting by the end of it. All I've stated is what happened in the scans before and after that page, trying to keep things objective.. something that whomever posted that scan didn't apparently care for.

So I fail to see why you need to argue something where we're in agreement on.

Jebus reborn
Wolverine has extended claws while moving his arm. So all it'd take is one movement. Same as Wondy.

And all I'm saying is you were over complicating matters. Which would be faster than Wonderman dropping his hand against Wolvey's face?

No, not really, plus, the fact that Wolverine was practically out, when Wonerman was about to finish it.

Creshosk
Which would be faster than Wonderman dropping his hand against Wolvey's face? Never said anything about timing or speed. just unnecessary steps to make him seem slower.

No, not really, plus, the fact that Wolverine was practically out, when Wonerman was about to finish it. Eh, speculation.

Jebus reborn
Dazed sure, practically KOed? Speculation.
He's been in similar situations like that and fully retaliated like in issue 145 against Hulk. His head was tilted back, and Wonderman was holding him up...

He was practically KO'ed, against Wondy in that instance.

Have you seen some of Wolverine's speed feats with his hands?
I'd say feats considered he strikes a LOT faster than WM.
At least from what I've seen. Yes I have, and no, I don't think he strikes faster when he's in the situation he was in.

Faster as in normal starting, maybe.

And why's that, Wolverine took a beating from hulk in the Sam Keith 6 issue, and when he had enough he retaliated in full force..
In ish 145 Wolverine was in that same "nearly Koed" state, and as soon as Hulk got his neck cut open and fell to the ground Wolverine once again responded with full retaliation... He doesn't need that long to recover.. seconds if that... The thing is, Wolverine didn't have seconds, or even a second to recover from the punch he was about to be delivered.

Yes, I know he recovered pretty fast, after Maxam grabbed him (hell, in two panels he was aware again), but, the thing is, Wonderman would have continued if not for Maxam, and Wolvey wouldn't have recovered.

And yet I've given you several different examples of other's who've had Wolverine in the same boat and things didn't turn out so well for them.

I'll give you that things looked pretty grim for Wolverine, and whether he could have actually retaliated or was about to be pavement pizza is completely up for debate, which I'll admit lends itself to be in WM's favor in this particular instance. However, Wolverine WASN'T Koed, He WAS standing, and he WAS boasting by the end of it. All I've stated is what happened in the scans before and after that page, trying to keep things objective.. something that whomever posted that scan didn't apparently care for. He was being held up, with his head tilted back...
He was boasting four panels after he got his last punch laid on him... while he was holding his head, with little sparkles around him.

So I fail to see why you need to argue something where we're in agreement on. I never argued, in fact, following this post, I've responded twice.
I just don't see Wolverine doing anything in that particular instance.

So, if you feel that way though, I won't respond to your next post, and we can stay in agreement, minus a tiny bit.
I just don't feel Wolverine had time to recover, or strike in that instance.

Jebus reborn
Never said anything about timing or speed. just unnecessary steps to make him seem slower.

Eh, speculation. I never attempted to take anything away from Wolvey's speed.

Maybe, but he would have been hit either way.

jinzin
His head was tilted back, and Wonderman was holding him up...

He was practically KO'ed, against Wondy in that instance.
Speculation based off a convincing physical appearance is still speculation....

Sorry but he wasn't out, and he was still standing on his own power when Wondy got drilled into the ground.

Yes I have, and no, I don't think he strikes faster when he's in the situation he was in.

Faster as in normal starting, maybe.

good point.. but I still disagree... one of his greatest speed feats comes from after ha had a slugfest with sabretooth.. he was still able to outspeed a bullet before it left the berral.

The thing is, Wolverine didn't have seconds, or even a second to recover from the punch he was about to be delivered.
Oh the way it read I thought you meant he would have needed time to recover IF he was able to make that first strike..

Okay no I don't think Wolverine would need any time to recover to simply swing his arm.. but now I'm just speculating.

Yes, I know he recovered pretty fast, after Maxam grabbed him (hell, in two panels he was aware again), but, the thing is, Wonderman would have continued if not for Maxam, and Wolvey wouldn't have recovered.. speculation

He was being held up, with his head tilted back...
He was boasting four panels after he got his last punch laid on him... while he was holding his head, with little sparkles around him. You're acting like four panals took up some relivant amount of time... when it was more likely 2 seconds of time.
Sorry but Wolverine was still up.. Was he messed up? Yes? Near a KO? Possibly.
Was simon going to strike? Possibly.
Could Wolverine take one more hit? Possibly.
Could Wolverine retaliate before or after that happened? Possibly.
Was wolverine confident that he could? Yes.
Does Wolverine usually boast he doesn't need help when he does? Not on average, no.

I never argued, in fact, following this post, I've responded twice.
I just don't see Wolverine doing anything in that particular instance.

So, if you feel that way though, I won't respond to your next post, and we can stay in agreement, minus a tiny bit.
I just don't feel Wolverine had time to recover, or strike in that instance.
I think that that's likely the scenario but speculation nonetheless.
Sorry I didn't read this last bit on not responding till I actually got to the end of it while responding my self.

tkitna
How is a continued beating for Wolverine speculation in that instance? He was almost out cold (not speculation), was getting speedblitzed (not speculation) so Wolverine stabbing WM at that time was not going to happen, and a continued beating from Simon with a rock in his hand would have put Wolverine out for at least a little while (not speculation as Wolverine was a c@#ts hair away from a nap as it was).

Theres no speculation at all about what was going to happen.

Creshosk
He was almost out cold Speculation.

SpunkySmurph
The point is, Wolverine was dazed for at least two panels when Simon was holding him.

Had the hand not grabbed Simon's in the second panel, the rock could have already collided with Wolverine's head.

And, if Wolverine moves so much faster after a beating, I fail to see why he didn't dodge any of the blows leading up to that.

Not saying Wolvy isn't fast, I know he is, but it seems that Wondy is being underrated here...

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The point is, Wolverine was dazed for at least two panels when Simon was holding him.

Had the hand not grabbed Simon's in the second panel, the rock could have already collided with Wolverine's head.

And, if Wolverine moves so much faster after a beating, I fail to see why he didn't dodge any of the blows leading up to that.

Not saying Wolvy isn't fast, I know he is, but it seems that Wondy is being underrated here...

its cute how you refer to wonderman as "wondy" and wolverine as "wolvy." vin

but yea, in that fight wolverine did look as if he was dazed.

Creshosk

but yea, in that fight wolverine did look like he was out cold. He didn't look like he was out cold. He looked like he was dazed.

jasonk3
He didn't look like he was out cold. He looked like he was dazed.

Fixed

but yea, in that fight wolverine did look as if he was dazed.

jinzin
How is a continued beating for Wolverine speculation in that instance? He was almost out cold (not speculation), was getting speedblitzed (not speculation) so Wolverine stabbing WM at that time was not going to happen, and a continued beating from Simon with a rock in his hand would have put Wolverine out for at least a little while (not speculation as Wolverine was a c@#ts hair away from a nap as it was).

Theres no speculation at all about what was going to happen.

that entire paragraph was speculating.... except for the part where you said that wolverine was speed blitzed.. cause that's not what happened... a speed blitz occurs when someone simply isn't fast enough to react to their attacker... Wolverine COULDN'T react to his attacker not because of speed but because it was a sneak attack. no expression

And you must be hard of reading.. I agree that what we think's coming next for Wolverine is pretty grim but it's speculation anyway.... It's questionable not only due to Wolverine not being out, and being confident that he had the situation under control, but rienforced by Wolverine's history of coming back from beatings like that and asking for help when he needs it.

jinzin
Moving your whole body out of the way and simply slashing are two different games.

Not saying Wolvy isn't fast, I know he is, but it seems that Wondy is being underrated here... Not at all.. just stating facts for what they are.. if you'll notice, no one is disagreeing with the sentiment of what was about to happen to Wolverine... We're just saying it's argueable.

SpunkySmurph

but yea, in that fight wolverine did look as if he was dazed. Oh, if you think that's cute, wait till you find out what Jinzin refers to Wolverine as...

herbvin

Creshosk
Oh, if you think that's cute, wait till you find out what Jinzin refers to Wolverine as...

herbvin *looks back over Jinzin's posts* Wolverine?

jinzin
"smelly"?

confused

jinzin
*looks back over Jinzin's posts* Wolverine?

yeah... that, OR smelly...

SpunkySmurph
*looks back over Jinzin's posts* Wolverine? Now now, let's not get too naughty...

capt it up
honest I getting tired if debating for wolverine.

There are just some people who will never stop with there bias against him no matter what you show them.

SpunkySmurph
honest I getting tired if debating for wolverine.

There are just some people who will never stop with there bias against him no matter what you show them. Like Carver?

Creshosk
Now now, let's not get too naughty... Out of curiosity...

Now now, let'snot get too naughty...

Edit: Only one of your words can be turned into a smiley.

capt it up
Like Carver?

carver may go over board, but he a lot better then some memebers on this forum who simply scream pis at every thing or ignore showing after showing........

SpunkySmurph
Out of curiosity...

Now now, let'snot get too naughty...

Edit: Only one of your words can be turned into a smiley. I know. It's a tragic fate.

carver9
Like Carver?

yeah i do get out of hand, cant lie about that but sometimes i do admit my defeat.

carver9
who said that im voting against wolverine on this forum. Im voting for him. Ares hasnt proven anything to make me believe that he could beat wolverine.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
yeah i do get out of hand, cant lie about that but sometimes i do admit my defeat. Do you admit getting pwnd by dur ?

carver9
Do you admit getting pwnd by dur ?

laughing

hell naw.

You have gotten me a couple of times though. I cant lie about that. When your not playing youre a strong debater. Second to me.

Badabing
laughing

hell naw.

You have gotten me a couple of times though. I cant lie about that. When your not playing youre a strong debater. Second to me. Submit to the Dur smiley! badabing

Second to you!!! durfist eek! laughing

stick out tongue

carver9
Submit to the Dur smiley! badabing

Second to you!!! durfist eek! laughing

stick out tongue

I know the truth hurts. You did tell me that i was your role model. Sorry to front you out like that. Did you get my autograph that i mailed to you. stick out tongue

jinzin
I don't get pwned by anyone.... EVER....... AT ALL..... no expression

Badabing
I know the truth hurts. You did tell me that i was your role model. Sorry to front you out like that. Did you get my autograph that i mailed to you. stick out tongue sick

laughing out loud Originally posted by jinzin
I don't get pwned by anyone.... EVER....... AT ALL..... no expression I remember Capt wtfpwning you in the Sabretooth vs Wolverine thread. no expression

dur

Creshosk

laughing out loud I remember Capt wtfpwning you in the Sabretooth vs Wolverine thread. no expression

dur Seriously? You sure you're not misremembering events?

jinzin

Are you talking about Riceroost?

When he tried to tell me that Wolverine wasn't getting his ass handed to him in issue 166?

The only thing he has going for him in that thread is
1) my lack of an available scanner.
and
2) the power to see past his own delusions without thinking that his arguments are self contradictory.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't get pwned by anyone.... EVER....... AT ALL..... no expression

I've managed to pwn you . . .

jinzin
LIES ALL LIES!!!! mad

Tony Stark
Which would almost be impressive if WOlverine hadn't already KOed abom in like 4 hits.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right... Next your going to tell me that Dazzler took down Galactus.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.