So, who will beat Darkseid this time around?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
My money is on Option 3.

I watch Pokemon
Jimmy Olsen.

Endless Mike
Spectre

Grimm22
The Atom no expression

willRules
Me.

Galan007
Himself. . . no expression

willRules
sick

DigiMark007
Alan Scott!

...I'd have a fan-gasm.

no expression

Scoobless
*didn't even realise DS was "back"*

Hmmmm .... Captain Marvel

smile

Endless Mike
What I would like to see really would be a combination of pretty much every major DC Hero (along with the help of several gods and cosmics) all working together to beat him, with Superman delivering the final blow.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What I would like to see really would be a combination of pretty much every major DC Hero (along with the help of several gods and cosmics) all working together to beat him, with Superman delivering the final blow.

....go read Crisis on Infinite Earths again.

no expression

His Airness
Superman

WrathfulDwarf
Highfather...time for revenge.

manjaro
JLA most likely. this is too big for superman to handle alone. plus with coming off an already big crisis where all the ramifiactions havent been ironed out yet i dont think DC is geared up to publish another. plus the titans would be an insult to darksied. even tho DC has already gave the event the tag of "will have lasting changes in DC for years to come." the one constant is we know that Darkie is gonna lose, becuz any villain who has spent two secs in the positve matter universe knows that good always triumphs over evil, even if it is at great cost

TricksterPriest
Combined JLA, JSA, Titans and maybe one other team. I'm hoping he won't lose period, but probably not gonna happen. I want some feats that will clearly cement his status as the most powerful skyfather in comics. Far above Odin. evil face

NoFate007
Most likely Superman, though Palmer with probably stop whatever plan he has...somehow.

Though, it'd be funny if it was Booster Gold, coinciding with that "greatest hero the world will never know" thing haha.

grey fox
What the hell is everyone talking about ?

CasanoVa
An enraged Batman fanboy.

grey fox
Originally posted by CasanoVa
An enraged Batman fanboy.

WTF ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
What the hell is everyone talking about ?

Darkseid back. Him a bad man. In comics good man always win. Darkseid must lose. Who stop him?

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Darkseid back. Him a bad man. In comics good man always win. Darkseid must lose. Who stop him?

That I get. Originally posted by NoFate007
Most likely Superman, though Palmer with probably stop whatever plan he has...somehow.

Though, it'd be funny if it was Booster Gold, coinciding with that "greatest hero the world will never know" thing haha. Originally posted by manjaro
JLA most likely. this is too big for superman to handle alone. plus with coming off an already big crisis where all the ramifiactions havent been ironed out yet i dont think DC is geared up to publish another. plus the titans would be an insult to darksied. even tho DC has already gave the event the tag of "will have lasting changes in DC for years to come." the one constant is we know that Darkie is gonna lose, becuz any villain who has spent two secs in the positve matter universe knows that good always triumphs over evil, even if it is at great cost

That and that however....

CasanoVa
WTF ?

Go with the flow Nigga'.

Booster Gold should kick his arse, or Animal Man.

That'd rock.

NoFate007
What's confusing about my post?

Draco69
God forbid:

Probably Jimmy Olsen...

sad

manjaro
That I get.

That and that however....

meaning that when darksied comes to town it would be too much for superman to be the only hero stopping him.....Infinite crsis is fairly recent, and all the stuff the said about the lasting changes it wil have in DC havent all been explored yet... but it would certainly be out of the Titan's league. so more than likely it will be carried in the JLA comic with them enlisting the aid of others rather than a massive company crossover with other self contained stories.

as for the other thing, it is an establihsed fact in DC that there is an intrinsic nature in the positive matter universe where good always wins. the JLA found this out when they went up against the CSA in the antimatter universe and got thier ass handed to them, why? cuz in that universe evil always triumphs over good. that's why that universe's luthor can never defeat the CSA. and when that world's brainiac was trying to take over the JLA was able to defeat him by doing something "evil"
one of two things are gonna happen..DS is gonna come to Earth cause a lot of collateral damge, a few dozen lives being lost and his forces get repelled, and he folds his arms behind his back and hover away on his floating disc....or superman takes him out to a lonely asteroid and beats his ass again

tjcoady
isn't ray palmer somehow the solution to Darkseid?

manorastroman
remember when grant morrison wrote that alternate future in which green arrow and the atom take out darkseid? something like that.

grey fox
Ohhhhhh OK thumb up

D-Block
I hope Marvel (Billy) put's him down.

starlock
Originally posted by manorastroman
remember when grant morrison wrote that alternate future in which green arrow and the atom take out darkseid? something like that.

i believe the flaw they used to beat darkseid was that he was seeing them and since light was reflecting off darkseids eyes (retna) one of them travelled as light into darkseids head and cauzed a seizure or somthing

That just came to me i could be totaly wrong,but i thought i would input that info just in case

Mider999
PLOT device should beat him damn jobbing writing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.