Pre-Adamantium Wolverine vs Silver Back Gorilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now a Silver-back has 20 times more strength in their arms then a normal man. 7 times stronger then the strongest power-lifter. Silver-back has big canines. I said a 5foot7 standing upright and weights around 400pounds

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Now a Silver-back has 20 times more strength in their arms then a normal man. 7 times stronger then the strongest power-lifter. Silver-back has big canines. I said a 5foot7 standing upright and weights around 400pounds

Logan heals. He has killed bears before. Wolverine 1-4

golem370
With out adamantium? gorilla pound for pound is more powerful then a bear.

srankmissingnin

Bone claw Wolverine got into a h2h fight with a demon possed bear that was on shoting other bears and knocking down trees... he won with out using his claws.

guy222

Howlett has a win over Lobo w/bone claws

lando005
With out adamantium? gorilla pound for pound is more powerful then a bear. acctually a silverback fighting a grizzly is more intresting than this fight

CasanoVa
For the love of God, Golem.

Could you be anymore retarded?

angel

Creshosk
Originally posted by CasanoVa
For the love of God, Golem.

Could you be anymore retarded?

angel Yes...

His typing could be worse.

Badabing
This thread = dur

capt it up
Logan would win with out his claws lol.............what the hell was the thread maker thinking.

BY the way a tiger would kick the shit out of a gorilla

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
Logan would win with out his claws lol.............what the hell was the thread maker thinking.

BY the way a tiger would kick the shit out of a gorilla A tiger would beat you also. dur

lando005

BY the way a tiger would kick the shit out of a gorilla 3 way match a tiger vs a gorilla vs a bear

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
3 way match a tiger vs a gorilla vs a bear
tiger would win there smarter fighter's

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
A tiger would beat you also. dur
well............YES

srankmissingnin
BY the way a tiger would kick the shit out of a gorilla

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not bloody likely, the high majority of the time a gorilla would crush the tigers spine.

lando005
tiger would win there smarter fighter's I would put my money on the gorilla they are far more agile and have the most versitility

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not bloody likely, the high majority of the time a gorilla would crush the tigers spine.
not at all.

If it even tried to it died horriably.

If were talking siberian tigers a gorilla can't win.

They take on grizzly bears and win.

a grizzly bear would pwn a gorrilla.

not to mention gorrilla have run into trouble with leapords before. Bangle tigers eat leapords when hungry enough

LORDSIDIOUS01
Howlett>Bear. Howlett 10/10 wins

Creshosk
Why do I somehow get the feeling that there's a subtext to this animal fight?

lando005
not at all.

not to mention gorrilla have run into trouble with leapords before. Bangle tigers eat leapords when hungry enough i'm not so sure about that i think it would be very close

srankmissingnin
not at all.

not to mention gorrilla have run into trouble with leapords before. Bangle tigers eat leapords when hungry enough

... What? Grizzlies live in North America where there are no Siberian Tigers... or any Tigers for that matter. Both a Grizzly and Gorilla would WTF pawn a Tiger.

A Tiger would have to bit out a Gorillas throat. I can't do it from the front with out getting crushed and unlike a bear a gorilla can pull a tiger off his back if he gets flanked.

Trust me, tigers don't give me a boner so I can be objective. evil face

1Easta1
Leopards are gorillas main predator and in fight win eight out of ten.So a tiger let alone a Siberian tiger(the 2nd largest cat in the wold only to the freaky liegers lion/tigers mix cats) would have a good chance.But Leopards jaws strength is more power full the a tigers and they are faster too so that might have something to do with it.

Badabing
... What? Grizzlies live in North America where there are no Siberian Tigers... or any Tigers for that matter. Both a Grizzly and Gorilla would WTF pawn a Tiger.

A Tiger would have to bit out a Gorillas throat. I can't do it from the front with out getting crushed and unlike a bear a gorilla can pull a tiger off his back if he gets flanked.

Trust me, tigers don't give me a boner so I can be objective. evil face eek! laughing laughing

Caps Conscience
I can't believe this thread is still going.

Creshosk
So..

Tiger=Wolverine
Gorilla=Spiderman
Bear=Hulk

Seriously you guys are quite transparent.

golem370
Gorilla would give a tiger hell. Tiger only chance is his claws. Gorilla would in strength destroy a tiger

Ytse

When the hell does a grizzly ever run across a siberian tiger? A zoo is the only place I can think of and I don't think the people who run it would let that happen.

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why do I somehow get the feeling that there's a subtext to this animal fight?

Shhhh . . .

capt it up
a couple people on here are gunna feel real stupid for a comment they made about grizzly bears.

I post it in a few.

Hyperion Prime
I think they actually had some illigal fights like this in Mexico. The Grizzly bear owned everything. I don't think any Gorillas were in the fight though.

I also think a Tiger would kill a Gorilla. Most things that walk on 4 legs usually have the edge when it comes to strength and agility.

golem370
Like I said though a Silverback is about 10 times stronger then a normal man.

capt it up
... What? Grizzlies live in North America where there are no Siberian Tigers... or any Tigers for that matter.
Grizzly aka brown bears also live in asia. The brown bears with in asia are larger then those of the bears in north america

Oh and thats all stated in t"he way of the tiger"

amoung other sources.

Both a Grizzly and Gorilla would WTF pawn a Tiger.
incorrect I am afraid. Tigers tend to win vs grizzly bears.

A Tiger would have to bit out a Gorillas throat.

false. A tiger could do damage by striking any number of area's.

I can't do it from the front with out getting crushed and unlike a bear a gorilla can pull a tiger off his back if he gets flanked.

Sorry, but again leapords are dangerous for gorilla's and from what I have read tend to prey on them.

Tiger has and does eat leapords lol.

Caps Conscience
I have a hard time believing that a Silver Back Gorilla is scared of a leopard.

capt it up
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I have a hard time believing that a Silver Back Gorilla is scared of a leopard.
I said gorilla in general fear leapords.

That there only predator besdes humans in the area.

Caps Conscience

I'll get back to you after I do my runs on the discoverychannel.com. lol

capt it up
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'll get back to you after I do my runs on the discoverychannel.com. lol
don't use that sight they suck........they said so many inccorrect statements over the years simply to get better ratings in rediculous.

Ytse
Grizzly aka brown bears also live in asia. The brown bears with in asia are larger then those of the bears in north america

Interesting. The confusion comes from the messy taxonomic classification. The grizzy as a subspecies does live only in north america however there is some controvery over whether it's really genetically different.

But from what I've read about the brown bears in Asia is that they have been known to follow a tiger and then steal it's kill. But also that the two are generally wary of fighting because either could be fatally injured.

Symmetric Chaos

Doesn't sound like the worlds most reliable source.

srankmissingnin

amoung other sources.

Sorry, but again leapords are dangerous for gorilla's and from what I have read tend to prey on them.

Grizzlies and Kodiak's are subspecies of the brown bear, both of which are generally larger then the brown bears native to asia, in fact the Kodiak is a close second to the polar bear as the largest bear.

Everything else you said is nonsense.

A Siberian Tiger vs. Grizzly Bear was done on Animal Showdown... care to guess who won Cap? But you know better then the Discovery Channel I bet, since you are the worlds formost tiger expert and zoologist. evil face

capt it up
Grizzlies and Kodiak's are subspecies of the brown bear, both of which are generally larger then the brown bears native to asia, in fact the Kodiak is a close second to the polar bear as the largest bear.
actaully the most common brown bear is the grizzly. Grizzly are also found with in asia as I stated and sourced. They are also larger then that of american grizzlies as I sourced.

Everything else you said is nonsense.]
not really actaully it was accurate.

A Siberian Tiger vs. Grizzly Bear was done on Animal Showdown... care to guess who won Cap? But you know better then the Discovery Channel I bet, since you are the worlds formost tiger expert and zoologist. evil face
hahahahaha

you just tried and use possiably the worst animal source ever made.

The show was a joke any animal forum memeber will tell you that.

For starter the leading big cat expert on the show even stated the tiger would win. He said what took place was inccorrect not to mention that's not how a fight would play out. It also controdicted countless sources that say other wise.

Not to mention that show said a lion was a better fighter......thena tiger even though that a load of bull shit. Any well known big cat expert will tell you a tiger is as skilled if not more skilled then a lion. Hell the show took the word of a zoo keeper ( which by the way don't even have college educations) over the word of the top big cat handler in the world and one of the most respected experts.

The show is about ratings, there spewing bull shit haft the time.

Not to mention they them self say the scenerio they come up with are not fact they are simple scenerios.

srankmissingnin
actaully the most common brown bear is the grizzly. Grizzly are also found with in Asia as I stated and sourced. They are also larger then that of american grizzlies as I sourced.

Any Grizzly in Asia, is in a zoo. Grizzlies are native to North America. Hit up some Grizzly books at your local libary.

For starter the leading big cat expert on the show even stated the tiger would win. He said what took place was inccorrect not to mention that's not how a fight would play out. It also controdicted countless sources that say other wise.

We've already established that you believe the Tiger would win. evil face

Not to mention that show said a lion was a better fighter......thena tiger even though that a load of bull shit. Any well known big cat expert will tell you a tiger is as skilled if not more skilled then a lion. Hell the show took the word of a zoo keeper ( which by the way don't even have college educations) over the word of the top big cat handler in the world and one of the most respected experts.

A male lion is a better fighter then a tiger, all he does is lay about, have sex and fight other lions. A tiger is a much better hunter/predator but a lion would would out fight it. A fight between a tiger and a lion who weigh roughly the same (around 500lbs would be ideal I guess) would result in lion winning more the losses. Its life style is better suited to victory then a tigers... plus he has a mane.

The show is about ratings, there spewing bull shit haft the time.

What!

If they were concerned about ratings they wouldn't have any shows about animals in the first place. lol

The Discovery Channel doesn't have any secret anti-tiger agendas. They weigh in all the data and the come out with most logical out come... an out come you don't agree with because tigers give you a boner.

Ytse
A male lion is a better fighter then a tiger, all he does is lay about, have sex and fight other tigers. A tiger is a much better hunter/predator but a lion would would out fight it.

This is what I've read as well. That the primary job of the male lion is to fight. It doesn't hunt, it doesn't raise cubs, it doesn't do anything besides, as you said, eat, sleep, mate, and fight.

darthgoober
Wait is this thread about bone claw Wolverine, or Wolverine BEFORE he had adamantium in the first place?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait is this thread about bone claw Wolverine, or Wolverine BEFORE he had adamantium in the first place?

What the f**k?

This is about Tigers vs Lions (or something)

jollyjim311

That was a crossover and blatant PIS.

And people generally fear rats. Point?

lando005
I could see a tiger beating a bear due to greater speed and reflexes a tiger would be able to get behind a bare and strike at a vital point but that's only if the tiger manages to jump on it's back. A gorilla is another story all together while not quite as strong as a grizzly i think a gorilla could win due to its human like features but it's gonna come out hurt real bad. AlsoI think a gorilla would overpower any big cat

oh yea grizzlies are native to north america they arent found in asia i think that's a different type of bear

Tron

amoung other sources.

Okay, I'll bite...

A leopard is a threat to young and female gorillas, but to challenge an adult male is the stupidest thing it can do, seeing as how it can easier get it's spine snapped, or it's skull bashed in. Leopards tend to avoid larger animals anyway, so it's rare for an actual confrontation between the two to happen, as the leopard will give in long before a gorilla does.

Anyway, as for this fight, if Batman can take on a group of gorillas...

Creshosk
I read through this and it reads exactly like... well... like your standard vs thread... conflicting sources differing opinions people favoring one animal, I mean character, over another...

Hercules
This thread makes me sad.

The amount of mis information being thrown around isn't what makes me sad however.

Its the fact that people are actually debating on which animal beats another in a fight and I'm just waiting for the terms PIS and CIS to get involved.

no expression

Jyppe
There actually was a clip in the webz where a lion fought a bear (Not entirely certain on which bear it was, but it wasn't very big IMO)

So, the fight ended up in a draw. They attacked each other for a while, it seemed like the lion had an advantage, because it was faster and more savage, but in the end when the Lion took some hits, it retreated to it's own corner of the cage (The fight happened in a zoo, no idea where exactly) the bear didn't bother to pursuit the lion and then the fight was pretty much over.

Hercules
I don't believe I'm biting but hey, I'm still not debating animal vs animal but I will set a few facts straight.

A "Grizzly" bear is a subspecies of the Brown Bear and NOT found in Asia, however Brown Bears are found in the same habitat as Amur Tigers.

The largest Brown Bear is the Kodiak which in some cases can equal a Polar Bear in size and they are on the other side of the world to the Amur Tiger.

Leopards are the only known predator of Gorilla's other than man and this is because they are oppotunistic hunters and will eat virtually anything. However they are only known to prey on young and sick Gorillas and only when the situation is prevalent to them, given the Gorilla's nature to band together and hug each other when Threatened while the Silver Back goes out to meet the threat.

Amur Tigers do occasionaly prey on Aisiatic black bears and brown bears but not often as its very risky and often leads to the Tiger getting seriously hurt and in some cases killed. for a lone predator getting hurt = starving to death.

As a rule of thumb large Predators tend to avoid each other, although for some reason Lions hate African wild dogs and will take any opportunity to kill them and it has been known for Male Lions to kill Heyenas to make a statement.

Other than that, I'm not being drawn any further into this pointless debate of what Animal is the best fighter, they abolished bull baiting and dog fights over here long ago and this is like debating them imo.

lando005
Originally posted by Hercules
I don't believe I'm biting but hey, I'm still not debating animal vs animal but I will set a few facts straight.

A "Grizzly" bear is a subspecies of the Brown Bear and NOT found in Asia, however Brown Bears are found in the same habitat as Amur Tigers.

The largest Brown Bear is the Kodiak which in some cases can equal a Polar Bear in size and they are on the other side of the world to the Amur Tiger.

Leopards are the only known predator of Gorilla's other than man and this is because they are oppotunistic hunters and will eat virtually anything. However they are only known to prey on young and sick Gorillas and only when the situation is prevalent to them, given the Gorilla's nature to band together and hug each other when Threatened while the Silver Back goes out to meet the threat.

Amur Tigers do occasionaly prey on Aisiatic black bears and brown bears but not often as its very risky and often leads to the Tiger getting seriously hurt and in some cases killed. for a lone predator getting hurt = starving to death.

As a rule of thumb large Predators tend to avoid each other, although for some reason Lions hate African wild dogs and will take any opportunity to kill them and it has been known for Male Lions to kill Heyenas to make a statement.

Other than that, I'm not being drawn any further into this pointless debate of what Animal is the best fighter, they abolished bull baiting and dog fights over here long ago and this is like debating them imo. good facts give into the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
This thread makes me sad.

The amount of mis information being thrown around isn't what makes me sad however.

Its the fact that people are actually debating on which animal beats another in a fight and I'm just waiting for the terms PIS and CIS to get involved.

no expression

Originally posted by jollyjim311
That was a crossover and blatant PIS.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.