New Music, More Spent Money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Anyone get any new CD's lately? I've been toneing it way down lately.

But I had to run to Best Buy to get some blank tapes so I could tape the Minnesota Twins playoff games. So I got two new CD's:

I got The Doors, which was their first album. I also bought the new Tom Petty album The Last DJ. The title song is really good. They've been playing it on the radio lately, and I had my mind made up that I would buy this disc reguardless.

So, what have all of you gotten your sticky fingers on lately?

finti
Got Chicagos greatest hits, and Foreigners The definitive

Lara
the last cd I bought was ashanti's foolish.

mah
I spend too much money on games and dvd's so I havent bought a cd in several weeks.

Lara
aw, too bad! sad

Raz
Last CD I bought was Dirty Vegas. A classic!

yerssot
I know a cd I want though

finti
So you are into the dance scene music Raz

JediOasis
Over the past couple weeks I've bought the new Coldplay one(very good) the new Queens of the Stone Age(not bad, but not as good as the last one) and the new Ryan Adams(pretty bad actually) Oh, and the new Oasis single

Captain REX
Hey Oasis!

Last CD I bought was in July, when I bought the Gladiator soundtrack and the Black Hawk Down soundtrack. Great music. smile

ToMacco
Chicago's greatest hits? Nice.

finti
Well actually To it is two cd`s. The first is all their mellow stuff which I wont ever be playing again. The second is their older stuff when they were really great. Not so comercialized as the slow mellow crap. Youre the inspiration makes me puke

Lara
Darius: colour blind! sick my ex used to sing that to me, now I just want to smach up the radio every time I hear it!

finti
ex? you are 16 and talking about ex`s smile

Lara
yes! you say it like its a bad thing!

finti
you are still young and I bet you have a couple of relationship ahead of you before seteling down. Enjoy the youth, cause yiu got plenty of time to be a "responsible" adult

Lara
Please! dont remind me! sad

mechmoggy
I've got the Coldplay album which is damn kewl, I've also bought the Hundred Reasons album and The Music album.

Finti, I do believe you'd really like the Hundred Reasons album, its right up your street dude. Check it out. big grin

Fire
hehe, finti u heard the man smile

Sabrea
the last cd i bought was over the summer and it was 'The Eminem Show' and im not getting anything new until octer 29th i think the date is when the '8 mile' soundtrack comes out..the last cd that i GOT not bought, was my moms bon jovi cd which i stole

BackFire349
i got the new dredg cd about a week ago. its brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.