Hormones at birth causes gayness in rats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Remember when I had said that I found info that could support that fact that gayness CAN ALSO be about hormones (and remember the licorice warning for men, as it helps produce estrogen, and estrogen in men causes them to lose their sex drive...I gave lots of different reasons why someone could be gay, it isn't a one size fit all, there are various reasons: a gender soul switch, hormones at birth or while in fetus, genetics, abuse or sexual abuse, etc, I gave so much evidence of so many reasons that isn't a one size fits all for why someone is gay, it varies, as various things effect us as a whole, so it's not just one answer for all)....

Well, I was made fun of, as I usually am on this message board for bringing out information that isn't politically correct, I never mean to do it that way, it just turns out this way.

Here's the current information that a rat born (equal to the third trimester in humans, if I can recall what the video below said...)...a newbie rat given the opposite hormones ends up acting like the opposite sex during sex.

I had suggested this months ago and was mocked and told I was a bad person, a fool, to die, etc. Just like I was told about the soul switch, and the soul switch articles NEVER ASKED IF IT COULD BE DONE, THEY ASKED IS THE PERSON'S IDENITY EFFECTED, so, with academic articles that only deal with the identity of the person who goes through a soul switch, tells me that they know full well that soul switching is possible, what they are still figuring is how this effects identity. Another article that I posted stated that gender soul switch doesn't make someone gay, I believe that is a lie. We are male or female in the soul, and part of what makes us who we are is our soul, and our physical body is what we run, now b/c we are living in an energy/chemical world, those things effect us as well, so, chemical like estrogen (no matter if it's in our foods or as a drug) effects us all the same, b/c we are effected by chemicals and energy.

I would like to know if Locke (the man who said that it doesn't effect identity) used test subjects and if their soul switch was between different races, but they never talk about their test subjects or how many were used or how they even figured that identity doesn't matter.

Anyway, take pot shots at me, I won't be looking or reading them. I just wanted to provide further evidence of what I was being attacked for saying about 3 months ago. I gave a list of possible reasons of someone being gay, and one of them was hormones. And even warned pregnant women not to eat estrogen-enriched related foods while pregnant.

Look at the one about "creating gay rats" under The Science of Sexuality

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

Again, I won't be reading responses b/c I know it will be to attack me as a person. Just wanted to offer this info for the ones who are good people on this board, the ones who read posts but never respond negatively to people just b/c it's open season on someone.

Devil King
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Remember when I had said that I found info that could support that fact that gayness is about hormones (and remember the licorice warning for men, as it helps produce estrogen, and estrogen in men causes them to lose their sex drive)....

Well, I was made fun of, as I usually am on this message board for bringing out information that isn't policitally correct, I never mean to do it that way, it just turns out this way.

Here's the current information that a rat born (equal to the third trimester in humans, if I can recall what the video below said...)...a newbie rat given the opposite hormones ends up acting like the opposite sex during sex.

I had suggested this months ago and was mocked and told I was a bad person, a fool, to die, etc. Just like I was told about the soul switch, and the soul switch articles NEVER ASKED IF IT COULD BE DONE, THEY ASKED IS THE PERSON'S IDENITY EFFECTED, so, with academic articles that only deal with the identity of the person who goes through a soul switch, tells me that they know full well that soul switching is possible, what they are still figuring is how this effects identity. I would like to know if Locke (the man who said that it doesn't effect identity) used test subjects and if their sould switch was between different races, but they never talk about their test subjects or how many were used or how they even figured that it doesn't matter.

Anyway, take pot shots at me, I won't be looking or reading them. I just wanted to provide further evidence of what I was being attacked for saying about 3 months ago.

Look at the one about "creating gay rats" under The Science of Sexuality

Again, I won't be reading responses b/c I know it will be to attack me as a person. Just wanted to offer this info for the ones who are good people on this board, the ones who read posts but never respond negatively to people just b/c it's open season on someone.

Bullshit.

Acting as though this video vindicates you in some way is absurd. This segment has aired on 60 minutes at least twice in the last year. Just because you agree with it, doesn't mean it agrees with you.

And, if you paid more attention, the very doctor you're praising for having made gay rats with hormones himself said that he "wouldn't call them gay rats".

Also, if you're going to start a thread crying about how you don't like it here on KMC, then leave and don't come back. "Not gonna read them anyway" my ass. What's next? A goodbye thread?

WrathfulDwarf
Isn't this a special series from 60 minutes? Haven't seen it. Might have to check it out.

Devil King
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Isn't this a special series from 60 minutes? Haven't seen it. Might have to check it out.

I don't know that it's a series, but I've seen the segment on the rats and the twins at least twice in the last year.

If you want to watch it, I'd recommend finding it somewhere other than her link. Unless you like having to watch commercials.

chillmeistergen
The biology of rats and humans is incomparable. This is one of the problems with Skinner's research, into behaviourism as well.

Czarina_Czarina

Also, if you watch the one about the two male twins ('What Does It All Mean?' under The Science of Sexuality), one feels he is a female inside and the other is (assumed) to feel male inside. The one who may grow up gay said that his mother was wishing he was a boy in the womb, when the the fetus he was turning to a female, but she was wishing and hoping for two boys.

I had also said a long time ago, that what a woman does while she is pregnant effects the baby, and even with mixed couples, she may be even able (via concentration/imagination/etc.) effect the racial out come of her kids, I was mocked for that one too, really badly. I had said so many times, and even posted articles in support of the fact that even old wives tale suggested that if a woman hates a man so much, and thinks of him while she's pregnant, the child may end up looking just like that man, most women who have mothers/grandmothers are warned about this. It's not to say that men aren't important, it's just to say that we women do have a lot of responsibility and denying it or mocking it, isn't going to make it go away. Either way, this is just for the ones who aren't into bashing me, enjoy the video, see it as a joke or a game or different perspective, or if you are against me, complain that this is racist or sexist or whatever agenda is important to your world...tired of being attacked for information that is "new"...so, again, i am not reading any comments...have a good day folks.

Czarina_Czarina
If you see a gay person as a female soul in a male body, it does make more sense, but not all gay people are gay b/c of that reason, sometimes, it's b/c of genetics, gender soul switch, etc.

When the new report came out that the womb of a fetus maybe more important then realized, that's not to give me an ego boast, none of this is about ego (but I suspect that the ones who attacked me are into their ego right now)...it's about finding out what is true, something that the status quo on this board tries to harass a person into silence, about anything that effects their political affiliations.

One researcher stated that the womb maybe much more important then realized, that's an important step for science to not only look at the genes, but also, the soul. As with that lady who wished her twins to be boys, the two souls into her womb were already suppose to be one boy and one girl; but she pressed the energy for two boys, she got what she wanted. one boy; and another boy with a female soul, so that one will be running his life as if she as a female. it's what's in the soul that runs the person, that's all i've been trying to state about soul switch about everything including one of many reasons a person maybe gay, if they feel that they were female or male all along, it maybe a good indication that their soul is actually the opposite sex inside of them. and they are going to be a different kind of gay person; they are going to be much more different then a person who is gay because they were molested as a kid; and they are going to be a different kind of gay person who has a genetic difference; and they are going to be a different kind of gay person who has had too much of the opposite hormones while as an infant or toddler.

A person in my past is a good example of someone who has a lot of testosterone. She was always very hairy; has a deep voice (we always thought she did that on purpose, but it's in fact the way her voice is); always loved dragons or male related drawings of things that are very aggressive; she is VERY VERY VISUAL. She's the type that is either genetically more prone to produce testosterone, she was a body builder and dead lifter...I would think that with her, it's hormonal. It could be a male walk-in, such as her dad, but this started after she hit puberty, so I think it's not spiritual, it's hormonal. If it was genetic, it would be that way since she was born.

there are so many factors to things in life, just so sad that people who consider the spiritual aspect are considered freaks or crazy or whatever heckling adjective just b/c the information doesn't suit their political agenda. They fear that if there is a gendar difference, this may effect something politically or socially; they fear if there is a soul race that will effect identity, they are afraid this will effect their status, as if we are all the same, then why would the soul be gender specific or racially specific? If it's true, then that will effect their ego structure and may cause them to fear how others will treat them, so they have a desire to keep things under the table.

i think i got all of this off my chest, and i am sure this is to help someone out there!

Robtard
"always loved dragons or male related drawings of things that are very aggressive" - Czarina Czarina

Wow...

Czarina_Czarina
i bet yahoo doesn't have that article up anymore because someone on this board already complained, as they do have a lot to hide...they are the ones who will tell their friends the world is flat just to keep people from exploring...simply because of their own fears of "what if they found out it's true"...

i am not reading responses b/c i am so familar with the negativity on this board regarding subjects about race, religion, and homosexuality...and their heckling ways..using prejuratives/negative energy/ganging up on someone... to make that person run away...it's the same things these blacks do in school too, and get white conduits to help them out....but enough about race, the issue is only the fact that research on this will be halted because of the likes of people on this message board who are very strong in political activities (pro-black, pro-gay) and anything that keeps them from those two is their enemy, even if the person wasn't coming off as their enemy at all...they have their reasons to want to attack a person the way they have attacked me, and i feel sorry for the ones around them, as if anyone says differently in their world, they will try to muster their team of followers to get that person...it's a bully tactic, but i know about the ones who read but never post..its kinda smart to do these days in the world of bullies.

i never quit though, that's something they don't get yet, i keep on, no matter if i have support or not, that's b/c i know it's important to let others know; they think it's important to keep people in the dark.

(shakes head)...and to my own definition, i am not a racist, but to the ones with an agenda to hide, they need to use that word quickly to get emotions flared.

by the way, if anyone is wondering about why black men are masculinized and white men are suppose to be more fem, that's b/c they should read what the black panthers were saying along time ago, see, they felt that black men were seen as gay or almost invisible, and the white men were seen as more masculine...so what you see in the media for the past 20 years or so is just reverse for revenge.

anyway, i know the attacks are just waiting for me (in energy, in words, in ill wishing, in white conduits), but i error on the side of truth, but i do error by speaking it on this board, i know the likes of the evil on here, their heckling ways!!!!!!!!!!

good day (for everyone, regardless of RACE OR GENDER OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION)..

chillmeistergen
You really are a nutter, with delusions of grandeur.

Robtard

by the way, if anyone is wondering about why black men are masculinized and white men are suppose to be more fem, that's b/c they should read what the black panthers were saying along time ago, see, they felt that black men were seen as gay or almost invisible, and the white men were seen as more masculine...so what you see in the media for the past 20 years or so is just reverse for revenge.

Seriously... who's gaping @sshole did you pull this nonsense from? I'm curious.

FeceMan
Hormones at birth cause blackness?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
Hormones at birth cause blackness?

I thought that was genes. confused

FeceMan
Lies, you racist.

Devil King
You're both wrong. It all depends on how hard the black mother concentrated on the baby coming out white.

I can only assume that's what happened to Steve Martin in The Jerk.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
You're both wrong. It all depends on how hard the black mother concentrated on the baby coming out white.

I can only assume that's what happened to Steve Martin in The Jerk.

"He hates these cans!"

Ytse
by the way, if anyone is wondering about why black men are masculinized and white men are suppose to be more fem

Wait...white men are supposed to be more feminine than black men? According to which standard?

Devil King
Originally posted by Ytse
Wait...white men are supposed to be more feminine than black men? According to which standard?

This is why no one likes this particular sock account.

Ytse
Originally posted by Devil King
This is why no one likes this particular sock account.

It's just a weird thing to say out of the blue as if it were a normal thing to think. And the black panthers have something to do with it apparently?

*shrug*

inimalist
Don't black men like to brag about their jewelry?

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
Don't black men like to brag about their jewelry?

I think it's called "Bling Bling"... I could be wrong though; I'm no expert.

Devil King
Originally posted by Ytse
It's just a weird thing to say out of the blue as if it were a normal thing to think. And the black panthers have something to do with it apparently?

*shrug*

There was nothing "out of the blue" about the statement.

Czarina_Czarina
i haven't read the responses & it feels great...knowing that non-posters get to read and understand the tactic of the ones who are followers.

keep up the good work...i don't have to read the responses to know that it was mostly mocking and probably heckling...can always count on gofers.

botankus
i haven't read the responses & it feels great...knowing that non-posters get to read and understand the tactic of the ones who are followers.

keep up the good work...i don't have to read the responses to know that it was mostly mocking and probably heckling...can always count on gofers.

My favorite post was when Bardock called you a homo.

smoker4
Originally posted by Robtard
I think it's called "Bling Bling"... I could be wrong though; I'm no expert.

I thought it was rims, not rim jobs which is something altogether different, or is it?

*Waits to be called racist*

Rogue Jedi
it can be anything. jewelry, clothes, a nice rack.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure there have been some studies that showed the hormones in the mother have an effect on the SDN. Also there is some evidence for mothers under stress (and therefore having altered hormone levels) having a higher chance of having gay kids.

So I can't honestly say you've shocked me.

Czarina_Czarina
still not read'g the possible perjuratives....the put downs, i know they are there....

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure there have been some studies that showed the hormones in the mother have an effect on the SDN. Also there is some evidence for mothers under stress (and therefore having altered hormone levels) having a higher chance of having gay kids.

So I can't honestly say you've shocked me.

what could possibly be shocking about the conditions at birth affecting the development and behaviour of a child?

botankus
still not read'g the possible perjuratives....the put downs, i know they are there....

Wow, what a mature approach. I still don't like that ugly witch you have in your avi, BTW. Change it! And while you're at it, change that Darryl Hannah wannabe in your sig.

Fishy
Originally posted by botankus
Wow, what a mature approach. I still don't like that ugly witch you have in your avi, BTW. Change it! And while you're at it, change that Darryl Hannah wannabe in your sig.

Can't wait until he posts that he didn't read this post, after he read this post...

Robtard

How do you know when to read the valid questions then?

botankus
Originally posted by Fishy
Can't wait until he posts that he didn't read this post, after he read this post...

Yeah, I'm waiting for him to accidentally hit the "quote" button...or comment on how we just called her a "he."

grey fox
Originally posted by botankus

It's Storm.

botankus
Originally posted by grey fox
It's Storm.
Ouch! Fire better not hear you say that!

Neo2000
I have never thinked about how it would be to be a gay... Sounds disgusting. But think about what a hard life they must live with all the hate...

Fishy
Originally posted by Neo2000
I have never thinked about how it would be to be a gay... Sounds disgusting. But think about what a hard life they must live with all the hate...

Nothing disgusting about being gay when your gay... I'd imagine the idea of gay sex and stuff would be quite a turn on for most gays.

Neo2000
Originally posted by Fishy
Nothing disgusting about being gay when your gay... I'd imagine the idea of gay sex and stuff would be quite a turn on for most gays.

think about how hard a time they would have finding friends and sexpartners...

Fishy
Originally posted by Neo2000
think about how hard a time they would have finding friends and sexpartners...

Maybe where you live, but friends shouldn't be that hard in most places. I don't know many people that discriminate against gays here. Sex partners, now that might be hard seeing as only 5% of the population or so is gay, but it's not easy for ugly/stupid people or assholes either.

Besides there are plenty of gay bars out there, or they can just hope that the person they are trying to hit on is gay as well. Just like most people that hit on somebody hope that he or she is interested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.