OMGSH!!!!!!!! *dies*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSweetSXx
Ok so I skipped school today and went to the Airport in Tokyo and guess who I was 10 feet away from....

ORLANDO BLOOM AND JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh it was awesome I can't belive I was that close eek! eek! eek!

Here's some pictures: *not taken by me*

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====275091&nbc1=1

calypso
Wow. Those are great.

ivebeendepped43
omg!! im so jealous!!!!! I HATE NOT MEETING HIM!!! OR EN=VEN BEING N E WHERE CLOSE TO HIM!!

xXSweetSXx
Ok I have calmed down smile Lol can't go to sleep still very excited.

I'll try to upload some pictures I took. =\

PirateDiva
Oh Im super Happy for u!!! Did they sign autographs?

pyratequeen
YOU ARE SO EFFING LUCKY!!!!!!!!! I really wish I had been there. I want a picture with him so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!crybaby

JaehSkywalker
i'm not gonna comment on this one today lol, or else this'll be on my mind the whole day and not concentrate on my college review.. laughing out loud

maybe later.. big grin

vader sith
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i'm not gonna comment on this one today lol, or else this'll be on my mind the whole day and not concentrate on my college review.. laughing out loud

maybe later.. big grin laughing out loud Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
Ok so I skipped school today and went to the Airport in Tokyo and guess who I was 10 feet away from....

ORLANDO BLOOM AND JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh it was awesome I can't belive I was that close eek! eek! eek!

im sooooo jelous wish i was there

AudioHeart
Me Too

Ericadawn
Aww, that's so cool, the closer I've come to POTC is that I met one of the hair stylists years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.