Jacen Solo v.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Tantooine.

1. Hand to hand combat
2. Lightsaber match
3.Force abilities.

In between matches Jacen gets 10 minutes of rest.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Tantooine.

1. Hand to hand combat
2. Lightsaber match
3.Force abilities.

In between matches Jacen gets 10 minutes of rest.

Jacen completes it

Gideon
No, he doesn't. When I get back , I will be happy to explain why he can't.

Violent K
Nihilus kills him bad...

Riverollv
What the---? The order is just stupid. Putting Grievous at the end??
Anyway, If by some doubtful reason he gets past the first one (Nihilus' colossal drain and Force powers) in the second Darth Traya and DE Luke own him every way. He actually has absolutely no opportunity to win against any of his opponents but Grievous.

vader11
Jacen again?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Violent K
Nihilus kills him bad...

kamhal
Unless Nihilus had not force drain, jacen can't even surpass the first test. If he had not, luke and traya take care of him.

jollyjim311
I'll allow Jacen to get to two because I would want to see Traya in a hand to hand match.

vader11
He falls at #1.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jacen slowly but surely takes his time and gets thru each and every one.

kamhal
I really doubt that. Even if he beats Nihilus, thinking in the fact that he kills him before he drains him. DE Luke alone would be more then a match for him. So, joining this with Kreia's force powers and probably a good skill with saber (usually in star wars with greater force power comes greater skill with the lightsbaer) i think he could not make it.

vader11
No, he would not make it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by kamhal
I really doubt that. Even if he beats Nihilus, thinking in the fact that he kills him before he drains him. DE Luke alone would be more then a match for him. So, joining this with Kreia's force powers and probably a good skill with saber (usually in star wars with greater force power comes greater skill with the lightsbaer) i think he could not make it.

Kreia is not even involved in this fight.

Violent K

Dumbass, who the f#ck do you think Darth Trayus is?

vader11
Kreia is not even involved in this fight. You're an idiot.

Tangible God
Kreia is not even involved in this fight. And you call yourself a SW fan. For shame.

Anyways, Nihilus eats him.

LORDSIDIOUS01

You're an idiot.

And you call yourself a SW fan. For shame.

Listen here, I was making a funny statement. Of course I know that Darth Traya and Kreia are one and the same. There is absolutely no need to call me names. That is uncalled for. I am not here argue with people. I am going to get banned either.

Violent K

You're an idiot.

And you call yourself a SW fan. For shame.

Listen here, I was making a funny statement. Of course I know that Darth Traya and Kreia are one and the same. There is absolutely no need to call me names. That is uncalled for. I am not here argue with people. I am going to get banned either.

Good Luck.

Spartan ll
Good Luck. laughing out loud

Seriously, though. He doesn't even make it past 1. If he does manage to pull a victory out of his ass, then he goes on to get saber raped by DE Luke.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Good Luck.

Luck is what you make of it. I'm not on here to argue. Arguing is just dumb. You should have a good time debating and talking about comics and all the characters.

Violent K
Luck is what you make of it. I'm not on here to argue. Arguing is just dumb. You should have a good time debating and talking about comics and all the characters.

Argue and Debate is the same thing in my screen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Argue and Debate is the same thing in my screen.

Not always. Debating is fun. Arguing is not. Especially when it is senseless. It the same when their is name calling, there is absolutely no need for that.

Violent K
Not always. Debating is fun. Arguing is not. Especially when it is senseless. It the same when their is name calling, there is absolutely no need for that.

What? Where have you been? Debating ain't "fun" here. Never was. If you can't take it, get out. It's more than common here.

LORDSIDIOUS01
What? Where have you been? Debating ain't "fun" here. Never was. If you can't take it, get out. It's more than common here.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Subjekt
yea that was a nice back peddle after 3 people told you you're an idiot...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
yea that was a nice back peddle after 3 people told you you're an idiot...

laughing laughing

ThoraxeRMG

Are you serious!? eek! This is so damn funny!
Man, you gave me a good laugh! laughing
Nihilius rapes Jacen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Are you serious!? eek! This is so damn funny!
Man, you gave me a good laugh! laughing
Nihilius rapes Jacen.

laughing

Count Makashi
All Nihilus has is his drain,Jacen might have a chance of wining, again i said MAYBE, Jacen could attack him immediately in the beginning of the fight, forcing him to defend himself and not using his drain.

Gideon
Jacen isn't as good of a fighter as previously thought; he lost to Mara Jade, who - while a formidable opponent and an experienced Jedi - is most definately not a 'powerhouse' on par with Luke. But, as with Luke vs. Lumiya, perhaps this is a singular discrepency that will be amended in another book.

Darth_Glentract
laughing

Are you high like 24 hours a day. I'm gonna join the club and call you an idiot.

Nihilus pwns him with his Force Drain. But if Nihilus doesn't feel like draining Jacen and decides to engage him in an actual fight Jacen likely still loses. Nihilus had the power to rip the Ravager from the mass shadows of Malachor as well as hold the ship together with the Force. That's hardcore. It took two powerful Jedi as well as Mandalore himself to take Nihilus down while Nihilus was still holding his vessel together and dominating the minds of the thousands of crewmen abord the ship. He's quite literally a beast.

On the otherhand, Jacen knows a lot of worthless shit so he just might take it. Or not. He goes down at Nihilus.

Darth Sexy
This is stupid. Jacen can't be Nihilus, nor could he defeat Anakin and Maul together, nor could he defeat a Traya and DE Luke.

kevin-nivek
Jacens could win if he doesn't tire out, he becomes invisible in the force to own nihilus who wouldnt even be able to see him like that, Jacens almost as strong as LotF Luke so he would crush DE Luke and Traya really never impressed me, the next wave is probally weaker than the last and assuming he isnt injured in some way no problem, i assume Grievous was a joke

Darth Sexy
arguing and debating aren't the same things. Arguing is a childish name calling endeavor without any rules or logic, while debating has guidelines and should involve common sense, yet eventually leads to "arguing".

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by kevin-nivek
Jacens could win if he doesn't tire out, he becomes invisible in the force to own nihilus

Wait, are you serious?

MasterAshenVor
Lol whenever i see DARKLORDCAEDUS argue i think of Admiral Ackbar......now isent that strange

kevin-nivek
Jacens been said by multiple characters to be right under LotF Luke so why couldnt he win? I know no one on this site likes Jacen much but he is a very powerful force-user

JesusTheChrist
Jacens could win if he doesn't tire out, he becomes invisible in the force to own nihilus who wouldnt even be able to see him like that, Jacens almost as strong as LotF Luke so he would crush DE Luke and Traya really never impressed me, the next wave is probally weaker than the last and assuming he isnt injured in some way no problem, i assume Grievous was a joke

" he becomes invisible in the force to own nihilus "

LOVE HOW CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS OMNIPOTENT AND KNOWS EVERY OPPONENT'S POWER!! Oh wait. They Don't. You lose.

kevin-nivek
Jacen always stays invisible in the force, unless he turns it of just to die?

kamikz
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Lol whenever i see DARKLORDCAEDUS argue i think of Admiral Ackbar......now isent that strange

You think of one of the greatest strategists in Star Wars history when he debates? confused

ThoraxeRMG
Jacen always stays invisible in the force, unless he turns it of just to die?

Even if he is invisible, Nihilus would sense him or hear him and bam!
He's dead.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by kamikz
You think of one of the greatest strategists in Star Wars history when he debates? confused

I quested that as well.

kevin-nivek
nihilus had no eyes or ears so he hears and sees in the force, being invisible from the force would hide you from him

ThoraxeRMG
nihilus had no eyes or ears so he hears and sees in the force, being invisible from the force would hide you from him

Wait, what? mad
So it's safe to assume you yourself took a peek under Nihilus' mask.
And besides how can you be invisible in the force to a guy who can see through the force? Makes no sense.
Nihilus had eyes and ears. One more thing, you can hear through the Force? eek! What's next? Force sex, hey wait a second...... confused
Nihilus takes this, Jacen dies.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Greetings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.