Damn Mothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
I'm minding my own business with my iPod blaring and typing away. She "says" she has been yelling at me for about 20 minutes, but how the hell should I know? Nuisance. That is all she be.

MR.Grum
posted

MR.Grum
Originally posted by MR.Grum
posted and this thread sucacus

The_Mayor
I get that same response all the time, although they never actually are yelling, there just pissy.

Tsure
Originally posted by MR.Grum
and this thread sucacus Don't talk about yourself like that. ermOriginally posted by The_Mayor
I get that same response all the time, although they never actually are yelling, there just pissy. I get both. erm

The_Mayor
Yeah.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Tsure
Don't talk about yourself like that. erm I get both. erm blah blah

The_Mayor
I'm minding my own business with my iPod blaring and typing away. She "says" she has been yelling at me for about 20 minutes, but how the hell should I know? Nuisance. That is all she be.

But we have to love them. stick out tongue

Tsure
Not entirely true. After she borrowed 200$ off of me yesterday, I don't have to love a single thing about her because I know she WON'T pay it back.Originally posted by MR.Grum
blah blah 12 year old. erm

Grinning Goku
Dude, women are naggers by nature. Many times, the best of them is in the sack. I'm sorry to put it that way, but it's true.

The_Mayor
LOL, well put.

Lightningrod
It is great not living with my mom yay big grin

Punkyhermy

nuisance eh?

what about the literally splitting aches you made her endure during your expulsion into the world? what about how she must work her butt off just so you can live comfy? what about loving you and giving you access to live with her?

"nuisance" indeed!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The_Mayor
But she chose to get pregnent

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by The_Mayor
But she chose to get pregnent Originally posted by The_Mayor
But she chose to get pregnent Originally posted by The_Mayor
But she chose to get pregnent

It always fascinates me to hear other women say,"She spent 24 hours in labor, to bring you into this world." She decided to **** the father and got knocked up. Why hold that over my head for the rest of my life? She should have adopted, if she disapproves of the child that much.

The_Mayor
I agree!!! Cause thats why I said it! Happy Dance

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
nuisance eh?

what about the literally splitting aches you made her endure during your expulsion into the world? what about how she must work her butt off just so you can live comfy? what about loving you and giving you access to live with her?

"nuisance" indeed!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

OH, and I don't know how old the thread poster is, but she's obligated to take care of his ass, until he's 18, anyway. So, she has to work her ass off to take care of him. That's what parents do.

Lana
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
It always fascinates me to hear other women say,"She spent 24 hours in labor, to bring you into this world." She decided to **** the father and got knocked up. Why hold that over my head for the rest of my life? She should have adopted, if she disapproves of the child that much.

On the flip side, the father chose to have sex with her. It's as much his responsibility.

The_Mayor
But more hers, cause she has to deal with the pain.

Grinning Goku

Lana

How on earth do you translate "dealing with the pain" into "greater responsibility"?

That makes no sense at all.

The_Mayor
Dealing with pain= Why on earth would you want a baby if you complain all the way to hell and back

and responsability= IDK

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

But the fact remains that she did NOT adopt. She CHOSE to have him because she loves him and has and is enduring god knows what just to make sure he lives safe and comfy.

its NOT in his place to treat her like shit and ***** about the common courtesy of doing so less as to listen to her when she's talking.

ugh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
If he's treating her like shit, she's partly to blame. I love my mother dearly, but if she ever ran that "I spent 36 hours in labor" shit on me, it won't be pretty. I hate guilt trips like that.

Lana
But the fact remains that she did NOT adopt. She CHOSE to have him because she loves him and has and is enduring god knows what just to make sure he lives safe and comfy.

its NOT in his place to treat her like shit and ***** about the common courtesy of doing so less as to listen to her when she's talking.

ugh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're making a lot of assumptions there, though.

Just because someone has a kid doesn't mean they want to or love the child at all. If that were true there wouldn't be so many cases of neglect and abuse.

You have a tendency of looking at the world through rose-colored glasses, but it doesn't always work that way.

Punkyhermy
Dealing with pain= Why on earth would you want a baby if you complain all the way to hell and back

and responsability= IDK

Who the **** said anything about complaining anyway?!

Birth is a PAINFUL event. Talking about that fact, is NOT complaining.

and yes. i agree. if you're gonna complain about having a kid than you shouldn't have had one in the first place.

BUT expecting your kids to show you common courtesy and everyday respect is NOT complaining. You OWE it to your parents to treat them like the decent human beings they most likely are.And show them the love they gave you.

Its not rocket science. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Tell her you'll murder her...

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
You're making a lot of assumptions there, though.

Just because someone has a kid doesn't mean they want to or love the child at all. If that were true there wouldn't be so many cases of neglect and abuse.

You have a tendency of looking at the world through rose-colored glasses, but it doesn't always work that way.

yeah i know i was assuming. but more often than not parents who have kids love them. its not a very far fetched assumption to make.

The_Mayor
Who the **** said anything about complaining anyway?!

Birth is a PAINFUL event. Talking about that fact, is NOT complaining.

and yes. i agree. if you're gonna complain about having a kid than you shouldn't have had one in the first place.

BUT expecting your kids to show you common courtesy and everyday respect is NOT complaining. You OWE it to your parents to treat them like the decent human beings they most likely are.And show them the love they gave you.

Its not rocket science. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I treat them decent when they treat me the same.

Darth Extecute
Reading this gets me annoyed.. You should be thankfull for the larger things, not complain about the lesser.. She brought you to this world which is large thing enough for me to be thankfull to my mother for the rest of my life, no matter how unfair she might be sometimes.. Most people are so narrowminded, especially younger ones.. Especially teenagers..

Reading how everyone hates their mother because they cant do this and that, it's really saddening, because most of these people dont know what it would be like to not have a mother.. Those that do know what it's like being motherless they most likely want one (depending on age, maturity and reason that they dont have a mother, obviously)

Calling her "damn mother" because she dislikes it when you sit with your iPod at high volume and cannot hear her speak, it's pretty much your fault.. She deserves the right to be able to communicate with you for as long as you live in her house..

I'm turning 19 years old this year, and I still dont act against my mothers will, because I respect her..

Not sure how you all were brought into the topic about not-loving mothers, but I'll skip that part of the discussion..

Mišt
what about how she must work her butt off just so you can live comfy? what about loving you and giving you access to live with her?

"nuisance" indeed!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe he has his own job to support himself? And seriously, if someone is yelling for 20mins, instead of maybe coming up and tapping them on the shoulder to get attention, then complaining, they should stfu. no expression

Originally posted by Scythe
Tell her you'll murder her...

crylaugh

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Reading this gets me annoyed.. You should be thankfull for the larger things, not complain about the lesser.. She brought you to this world which is large thing enough for me to be thankfull to my mother for the rest of my life, no matter how unfair she might be sometimes.. Most people are so narrowminded, especially younger ones.. Especially teenagers..

Reading how everyone hates their mother because they cant do this and that, it's really saddening, because most of these people dont know what it would be like to not have a mother.. Those that do know what it's like being motherless they most likely want one (depending on age, maturity and reason that they dont have a mother, obviously)

Calling her "damn mother" because she dislikes it when you sit with your iPod at high volume and cannot hear her speak, it's pretty much your fault.. She deserves the right to be able to communicate with you for as long as you live in her house..

I'm turning 19 years old this year, and I still dont act against my mothers will, because I respect her..

Not sure how you all were brought into the topic about not-loving mothers, but I'll skip that part of the discussion..

smile
happy
thumb up

Punkyhermy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.