Hottest Smallville Girl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Arachnid1
Which smallville girl is the hottest to you?

Is it Lois?
_nLPQGEyfE4

Is it Lana.
JcSAB96qOUM
(she shows some skin around the pool part)

Is it Chloe?
-1aIGHK6uAY

For me, its Lois.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Which smallville girl is the hottest to you?

Is it Lois?
_nLPQGEyfE4

Is it Lana.
JcSAB96qOUM
(she shows some skin around the pool part)

Is it Chloe?
-1aIGHK6uAY

For me, its Lois. Lana when the show first started was hotter. Chloe got really hot over time. Lois is hot to but in a lot of episodes she got this mustache thing going.

Kal875
My Lois doesnt have a mustache!

Darkchoco
1. Lois

2. Lana

3. Chloe

4 Martha wink

Amazon
Chloe!!!!!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hands down it is Erica Durance. Kris Kreuk is hot and so Allison Mack, but neither is hotter than Erica.

Kal875
1)Lois/Erica
2)Chloe/Allison
3)Lana/Kristen
4)Martha/ Annette

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kal875
1)Lois/Erica
2)Chloe/Allison
3)Lana/Kristen
4)Martha/ Annette

Same here.

aldisyoyo
lana.

Darkchoco
I think they all gets the Job done. wink

~JP~
Re: The "skin around the pool part", you DO know that wasnt Kristen Kruek dont you? It was a body double on the board.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Re: The "skin around the pool part", you DO know that wasnt Kristen Kruek dont you? It was a body double on the board.

Well, I don't know what a Body Double is, but I'll assume its a clone, in which case its alright cause a clone would look exactly like lana and this thread is about Looks anyway. smile

~JP~
I mean they used a different actress for that shot babe. wink

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
I mean they used a different actress for that shot babe. wink

Dammit. sad

Well, I've had my moment of stupid for the day. Sucks that that wasn't her. The closest you get is he doing it with Lex I guess...

Darkchoco
Originally posted by ~JP~
Re: The "skin around the pool part", you DO know that wasnt Kristen Kruek dont you? It was a body double on the board.

Youre right, Kristen's Hotter!

Smallville
I compiled a list of all of the guest stars (From Alicia to Riya) but there was too many pictures and I dont feel like looking for them all over again.

Bottom line, Tamara Feldman is the hottest female ever on Smallville. Sarah Carter and Peyton List are close silver and bronze.

Kal875
If were doing guest stars encluded:

1) Lois
2)Chloe
3)Lana
4)Raya
5)Martha
6)Alicia
7)Helen


I cant think of anymore right now.

darktim1
I think Chloe is she has gotten hotter and besides her smile and standing up to lex this year makes me like her more.

Darkchoco
I WANT CHLOE TO SHOW SOM SKIN!!

Amazon
I agree with Darktim and Darkchoco. Yay! Chloe smile I wouldn't mind seeing her in a love scene. Hopefully with Clark inlove

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
I agree with Darktim and Darkchoco. Yay! Chloe smile I wouldn't mind seeing her in a love scene. Hopefully with Clark inlove

Didn't she make out with clark once?
And yes, I want Chloe too. Her and Lois are almost tied for me in whose hottest but Lois wins by an inch.

Amazon
I would like Lois. Because I really love strong people like her. But she seems so judgemental, and to quick to do things without thinking of the consequences. I guess that's probably because she doesn't know Clarks secret. If she did I'm sure she'd be a little more open minded.
I just think that Chloe is so perfect for Clark. He's such an idiot for not snatching her up years ago.

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k. And I think they kissed once before the prom.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
I would like Lois. Because I really love strong people like her. But she seems so judgemental, and to quick to do things without thinking of the consequences. I guess that's probably because she doesn't know Clarks secret. If she did I'm sure she'd be a little more open minded.
I just think that Chloe is so perfect for Clark. He's such an idiot for not snatching her up years ago.

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k. And I think they kissed once before the prom.

I like Lois' personality just as much as her looks. Same with Chloe. Chloe is awesome, and yes, clark is an idiot for not going with her.

I'm glad she was the first one besides pete to learn his secret though.

~JP~
Originally posted by Amazon

I think they did make out once or twice. Like when Chloe was infected with that thing from the cave and Clark was on red k.

Yepper, her and Pete both had that freaky bug thing in them and Pete slipped Clark a red K stone in his pocket. Clark and Chloe made out like nuts in the Talon where Lana saw it, and then right before that they had been in the back seat of Pete's car making out.

hermione7
lois!!!

rogy3131
Well Lana is the overall prettiest, lois is the sexiest, CHole is the girl next door. Lana looked better in the earlier years, when she had some baby fat, but now she is too thin and looks too womanly. Funny though, I just watched all 6 seasons for the first time (basically , and I realized within 3 weeks) and they only really shot Lana's butt in the later seasons, They only shot her from behind once (during the tornado)..(pool shot was prob a body standin.) Anyways, I obviously like the show too much wink

Mr Parker
LANA.no contest.although kara gives her a run for her money now.LOL

JeRo
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/smallville/images/thumb/f/fa/Alicia_Baker.jpg/150px-Alicia_Baker.jpg

Alicia FTW ! She was the hottest and the perfect one for the emo Clark

Entity
Originally posted by JeRo
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/smallville/images/thumb/f/fa/Alicia_Baker.jpg/150px-Alicia_Baker.jpg

Alicia FTW ! She was the hottest and the perfect one for the emo Clark Yea after she regained her sanity she was actually really good for Clark.

Still no Chloe but very nice match none the less.

Da Joker
Definitely Lois...or Lana....or Kara....! Dammit! I choose Lana, she's Asian and sexy as hell.

=Tired Hiker=
Of the three in the first post, I guess Lois because of the bod. But I liked that one chick who hung around with Clark when he was on Red Kryptonite, who was that chick?

Da Joker
Alicia, they posted a pic.

Kreuk gives me stark raving boners, so she wins.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20061002/244.kreuk.kristin.092706.jpg

hermione7
hot girl in smallville..
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3108/backoffshesminepalomaek1.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Erica Durance, followed by Kristen Kreuk

Da Joker
Has Durance had work done on her chest? They weren't as big before she got on Smallville.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Da Joker
Has Durance had work done on her chest? They weren't as big before she got on Smallville.


Not as far as I know.

Da Joker
Well, I guess we'll have to enjoy what we see...and you need to listen to her in interviews, she sounds nothing like she does on Smallville.

RevoWution™©®
I'd have to say Lois and Lana are my picks.

Chloe loses to both cuz of her short arms. Seriously. They're really short compared to the rest of her figure.

Markus Corvinus
Her arms aren't nearly as short as you're making them out to be.

My picks are Erica & Kristin as far as the list goes, but if she were on the list, it'd be Erica & Laura Vandervoort. My vote goes to Erica.

http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/Erica_Durance_Biography_2.jpg

JayJohn85
Yea I have to agree with you Markus has to be Erica

FistOfThe North
Chloe has the best ass on the show and she's genuinly cute.

Lana looks like an elf and has absolutely no body at all whatsoever and Lois has fake boobs, no ass, and an obvious nose job.

Chloe all day. (and all night)

hermione7
http://i34.tinypic.com/2cgd37s.jpg

ain't she so pretty hot

Endrict Nuul
Louis or Lana but her character is boring.

Badabing
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Louis or Lana but her character is boring. Louis?! crylaugh sick

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badabing
Louis?! crylaugh sick

You post out of the Comic Vs Forum? Didn't know that.

hermione7
its LOIS why do some want it with U

Raoul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Louis or Lana but her character is boring.

laughing out loud

chloe... she's the only one that doesn't bug me in some way...

Badabing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You post out of the Comic Vs Forum? Didn't know that. Every now and then. stick out tongue

jumpmann
http://www.flickscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/laura-vandervoort-0519-01.jpg

Badwolf
Chloe and Lois any day and every day for me,

I am sorry but Kara is just well skinny. I mean man, look in that picture you can see her bloody rib cage, and her nose is too perfect!

And Lana looks stone cold.. Not a good look.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jumpmann
http://www.flickscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/laura-vandervoort-0519-01.jpg



Laura V, yummy

Emma718
Erica Durance
Kristen Kreuk
Allison Mack

bychance
Originally posted by hermione7
its LOIS why do some want it with U

Maybe they're thinking of the two explorers, Lewis and Clark wink When I was young I used to pronounce her name that way, lol.

bychance
Lois (with dark hair). Lana is pretty but not hot, Chloe is cute I suppose but far from hot.

Davis Bloome
For me it's definitely a toss up between Vandervoort & Durance.

Mr Parker
Kristen Kreuk easily,hands down,no contest.

ankur29
plastique was hot

and lois is very hot

Wanderer11
1. Lois

2. Lana

3. Chloe

Zatanna4life
LANA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chloe>>>lois.

Lana is absolutely stunning! By far the hottest!!! I've always found lois to look manly and old.

Dr Mystery
Laura Vandervoort by far. What about the stream of hotties that have appeared on the show briefly? Some of the guests have been hot too.

Aede Madavan
Kara, by far. Anybody that says Chloe has been blessed with absolutely terrible taste.

Placidity
Originally posted by Aede Madavan
Anybody that says Chloe has been blessed with absolutely terrible taste.

This.

Lana for me.

Maybe that psycho teleporting chick. Raya was kinda hot too.

complexbrother
Lois .

but if I really had a choice I would pick Tina Greer
http://www.freewebs.com/supermanfans/Tina%20Greer.jpg
a shapeshifter, why pick one when I can have em all.

Dr Mystery
I like the way you think.

ringtones
lana

Davis Bloome
I disagree with the Chloe comment, because Allison Mack is absolutely beautiful, & nothing on this planet can convince me otherwise.

But yeah, if I had my pick it'd most definitely be Lois/Erica or Kara/Laura.

C-3POTheClever
Lana hands down!

Star428
Lana BY FAR. No one else comes close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.