punkyhermy is going to chicago!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So kmcer's who reside there or have visited, tell me of all the must see things!
eek!

RaventheOnly
Ohh noes! Evacuate the city! stick out tongue i don't live anywhere near there smile

Lightningrod
Chicago O'Hare airport is confusing

Lana
I live there!

Sears Tower, Navy Pier, the Art Institute, Millennium Park, Field Museum, the Aquarium, the Planetarium, Museum of Science and Industry happy

Loads more stuff outside the city itself, too.

Originally posted by Lightningrod
Chicago O'Hare airport is confusing

Driving around the airport is far more confusing than navigating the airport itself.

First time I went to England, I was yelling at my mom she was going the wrong way...she was trying to turn into Terminal 5, which is International. However, T5 is International Arrivals only, and my flight was leaving from Terminal 1.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
I live there!

Sears Tower, Navy Pier, the Art Institute, Millennium Park, Field Museum, the Aquarium, the Planetarium, Museum of Science and Industry happy

Driving around the airport is far more confusing than navigating the airport itself.

First time I went to England, I was yelling at my mom she was going the wrong way...she was trying to turn into Terminal 5, which is International. However, T5 is International Arrivals only, and my flight was leaving from Terminal 1.

ahh thanks lana.happy

and yes indeed...those are coming up in the mini research i;m doing now.stick out tongue

and no this is a roadtrip so no airports involved.smile

Tex
The HandCock Tower zorro

Barker
Beat up Alliance's hands for me so he can't compete in the next Sig Tourney/Contest. 131

Mr. Bacon
lucky eek!

Punkyhermy
big grin

Captain Maynard
I live there!

First time I went to England, I was yelling at my mom she was going the wrong way...she was trying to turn into Terminal 5, which is International. However, T5 is International Arrivals only, and my flight was leaving from Terminal 1. Wrigley Field?

Lana
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Wrigley Field?

Boo-hiss.

silver_tears
I heard nice stuff about the Pier and shopping. eyes

LethalFemme
One of my co workers went there when her daughter got married she said the shopping was fantastic.droolio

Captain Maynard
Boo-hiss. Are you actually FROM Chicago? sly

Lana
There's little shops and stuff on Navy Pier, but it's right by the Water Tower, which is awesome - loads of stores and stuff.

Are you actually FROM Chicago? sly

Yes. But I'm not a Cubs fan.

Captain Maynard
There's little shops and stuff on Navy Pier, but it's right by the Water Tower, which is awesome - loads of stores and stuff.

Yes. But I'm not a Cubs fan.

Sox? sly

Mr. Bacon
Sox? sly
red sox 131

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
red sox 131

ftw

Lana
Sox? sly

Damn straight.

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
red sox 131

No, White Sox stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by silver_tears
ftw
my kind of girl right here ^
Damn straight.

No, White Sox stick out tongue
no i believe i said red sox yes

Captain Maynard
Damn straight.

No, White Sox stick out tongue Blasphmey

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Baseball?

Ew.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Baseball?

Ew. You're canadian.

Case Closed.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Baseball?

Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Captain Maynard
You're canadian.

Case Closed.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Baseball?

Grossness. Not much of a sport if you ask me.

Captain Maynard
Baseball?

Grossness. Not much of a sport if you ask me. You're French, too.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
What does that have to do with anything?

Captain Maynard
What does that have to do with anything? I dont know. What were we talking about?

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
How much baseball sucks. You were agreeing with me.

Captain Maynard
Why are you talking to me in 3 different threads, for Christ sake.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So kmcer's who reside there or have visited, tell me of all the must see things!
eek!

I live there!

So kwel! My aunt and uncle use to live there, and its so interesting because my BF and I were just talking about Chicago on the phone laughing out loud

Hope you have a great time punky

and lana your lucky you live in an area with so much to do.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
So kwel! My aunt and uncle use to live there, and its so interesting because my BF and I were just talking about Chicago on the phone laughing out loud

and lana your lucky you live in an area with so much to do. Sure, just change the subject and go completely off topic.

Raven Guardia
Sure, just change the subject and go completely off topic.

its about Chicago is it not?

not exactly off-topic.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
It not.

I honestly don't know or care anymore.

Raven Guardia
It not.

I honestly don't know or care anymore.

Mmm K ermm

Punkyhermy

thanks. i will.smile

and yeah. she is. it sounds so fun!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
thanks. i will.smile

and yeah. she is. it sounds so fun!

Are you going to take pictures for your Photography thread? That would be cool.

Lana

I love Chicago, it's a great city and there's tons of neat stuff around here big grin

Captain Maynard
I love Chicago, it's a great city and there's tons of neat stuff around here big grin Big Cities scare and confuse me.

Lana
Big Cities scare and confuse me.

I love big cities. They're not boring stick out tongue

Captain Maynard
I love big cities. They're not boring stick out tongue Yeah. And when you're getting shot up by a gang, thats always entertaining.

Punkyhermy
Are you going to take pictures for your Photography thread? That would be cool.

oh yes, of course. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.