despero vs darkseid (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the despero that took on the entire jla and jsa and was beating the hell out of them. Who wins.

No omega blast. Just fist to fist.

charlemagne9746
If this is Darkseid..no PIS....then Darkseid wins this. Lobo once hurt his hand punching Darkseid in the face...the same Lobo that beat the crap out of Superman. Darkseid put down Superman with just two or three blows before. Look at the Darkseid repect thread for scans and more feats. Despero is good...but Darkseid would own him physically and otherwise...if it is Darkseid written as he should be.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid takes one look at Despero, laughs, then rips his head off with one punch.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid takes one look at Despero, laughs, then rips his head off with one punch.

trickster changed his profile. Like it but i still knew that you were going to vote for darkseid. I actually thought that you were going to be the 1st vote with this battle.

Proved me wrong.

Mider999
how did Lobo do against despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.