Titannus vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Seeing lot of these powerhouse versus Wolverine threads...Hmmm

Titannus can't fly or use energy.

lando005
Originally posted by Rewmac
Seeing lot of these powerhouse versus Wolverine threads...Hmmm

Titannus can't fly or use energy. titannus already owned him the first time he fought againts wolverine hulk and the others

Rewmac
Originally posted by lando005
titannus already owned him the first time he fought againts wolverine hulk and the others So did Namor...But the thread is on...

carver9
You need to pit titannus vs superman. That would be better because he would kill wolverine and it took the combine might of nova, dr strange, wolverine, she hulk, hulk, spiderman to even pose as a threat to this guy. He destroyed a city in minutes.

10/10 against wolverine, without a problem
7/10 against superman since he has no way to bring titannus down.

carver9
Dr strange knew himself that there was no physical way of beating this guy. Thats why he went seeking a plan.

Thanos_1990
Titannus

Symmetric Chaos
Titnnus as in the guy who beat down Hulk?

Yeah. Dumb thread.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Titnnus as in the guy who beat down Hulk?

Yeah. Dumb thread. Namor was giving a Hulk a hard time too...

golem370
Namor was giving a Hulk a hard time too...

The problem with that is Hulk also held his own with Hercules Iron Man Wonder Man and Namor in a fight and he did it for awhile.After that Doc Samson and She Hulk got into the fight to.

Rewmac
Originally posted by golem370
The problem with that is Hulk also held his own with Hercules Iron Man Wonder Man and Namor in a fight and he did it for awhile.After that Doc Samson and She Hulk got into the fight to. Let's not talk about the Hulk because if that starts how strong the Hulk is we be going forever...

Brutacus
Originally posted by golem370
The problem with that is Hulk also held his own with Hercules Iron Man Wonder Man and Namor in a fight and he did it for awhile.After that Doc Samson and She Hulk got into the fight to.

Was that your normal savage hulk???
Pretty sure it wasn't.

golem370
He was ambushed. Of course he was angry

capt it up
So did Namor...But the thread is on...
false. Actaully namor did not own any thing in there first encounter. namor was losing............

jinzin
So did Namor...But the thread is on...
Namor's never "owned" Wolverine... confused

Wolverine's owned namor not once, not twice, but THRICE and you guys still persist in arguing THAT. erm

capt it up
by the way this is a spite thread..........why am I not surpize rewmac would mkae a spite thread against wolverine.............he not a known wolverine hater or any thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
And yeah, titannus owns here.. Wolverine had two chances to take him down, even scored a sneak attack.. both ended pretty embarrassingly.

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
And yeah, titannus owns here.. Wolverine had two chances to take him down, even scored a sneak attack.. both ended pretty embarrassingly.
still impress in many ways. It took titanus three hits I think to take Logan out. It took titanus the same amount of hits to take hulk out.

Badabing
Titannus wins.

Capt and Jin, please stop badgering Rew.

jinzin
What are you talking about? No one's badgering Rewmac... We came into this thread to post an opinion saw that he posted FAULTY statement as if it were fact and corrected him... No badgering involved.. it's not like I followed him into this thread, and waited for him to say something that I disagreed with and then sprung on the opportunity. no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by Badabing
Titannus wins.

Capt and Jin, please stop badgering Rew. Badabing, please stop badgering Jinzin and Capt.

*waits for the joke to be lost on some poor schmuck.*

Rewmac
Originally posted by Creshosk
Badabing, please stop badgering Jinzin and Capt.

*waits for the joke to be lost on some poor schmuck.* laughing Are the flunky for Jinzin and Capt? laughing

Originally posted by capt it up
by the way this is a spite thread..........why am I not surpize rewmac would mkae a spite thread against wolverine.............he not a known wolverine hater or any thing roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not a spite thread...But nevermind...I'll take it a compliment.

Namor's never "owned" Wolverine... confused

Wolverine's owned namor not once, not twice, but THRICE and you guys still persist in arguing THAT. erm Yeah like Logan was able to do anything against him in their last encounter...

I created this thread to see what you guys have to say, not to make a spite thread but I guess calling me a "troll" or a "spite thread maker" is your only weapon...

I've seen what I wanted to see, so now Digi can close this.

Badabing
What are you talking about? No one's badgering Rewmac... We came into this thread to post an opinion saw that he posted FAULTY statement as if it were fact and corrected him... No badgering involved.. it's not like I followed him into this thread, and waited for him to say something that I disagreed with and then sprung on the opportunity. no expression Damn, you're way too serious these days. durfist stick out tongue
Badabing, please stop badgering Jinzin and Capt.

*waits for the joke to be lost on some poor schmuck.* laughing

jinzin
I created this thread to see what you guys have to say, not to make a spite thread but I guess calling me a "troll" or a "spite thread maker" is your only weapon...

I didn't call you a troll or a spite thread maker so I don't see why you're directing that at me...

and uhhh yeah Wolverine did affect him in their last enocunter; he dropped Namor twice and hit him so hard his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

jinzin
Damn, you're way too serious these days.

sigh... yeah.

Rewmac
I didn't call you a troll or a spite thread maker so I don't see why you're directing that at me...

and uhhh yeah Wolverine did affect him in their last enocunter; he dropped Namor twice and hit him so hard his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Wasn't fro you...You're a cool one...

Yeah but he also got elbow smacked...And that looked stupid...That whole series with Guggenheim was even worse then Loeb.

Badabing
sigh... yeah. Everything okay with school/work?

Rewmac
sigh... yeah. You might wanna get drunk hang out and lighten up trust me it helps.

Creshosk
laughing Are the flunky for Jinzin and Capt? laughing Are you the butt buddy of Estcado, Schmuck?

laughing big grin

jinzin
Everything okay with school/work?

Yeah, I think I'm just growing weary with all this Wolvie hate on the boards.. I mean it's gotten worse lately...

Creshosk
Yeah, I think I'm just growing weary with all this Wolvie hate on the boards.. I mean it's gotten worse lately... The more popular he gets the more people 'round these parts are going to hate him.

He's got a movie coming out, and a new cartoon called "Wolverine and the X-men, and the teaser for extinction agenda isn't helping matters.

It's sort of like a balancing force. The more popular he is in the real world the less popular he is somewhere else.

jasonk3
The more popular he gets the more people 'round these parts are going to hate him.

He's got a movie coming out, and a new cartoon called "Wolverine and the X-men, and the teaser for extinction agenda isn't helping matters.

It's sort of like a balancing force. The more popular he is in the real world the less popular he is somewhere else.

What teaser?

Can you please post the link? Thanks smile

jinzin
The more popular he gets the more people 'round these parts are going to hate him.

Lol.

I'm not familiar with the extinction agenda... inform?

Creshosk
Whoops. Meant Endangered Species
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/789/789862/x-men-endangered-species-20070518023419249-000.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

If you made this to see what we thought about the fight you should be disapponeted by the total lack of debate.

If you made this just to provoke a response you've fulffiled trolling almost to the letter of the definition.

Since you have seen what you wanted to and since you haven't seen debate I can only conclude that you are trying to get a reaction people. If there is another explanation I'd love to here it though.

Rewmac
If you made this to see what we thought about the fight you should be disapponeted by the total lack of debate.

If you made this just to provoke a response you've fulffiled trolling almost to the letter of the definition.

Since you have seen what you wanted to and since you haven't seen debate I can only conclude that you are trying to get a reaction people. If there is another explanation I'd love to here it though. laughing laughing laughing

King KAM
the wolverine hate is coming from the fact that his comic book is like ****ing hudlin BP, it just ****ing sucks....

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing laughing

Is it 'cause I talk funny?

Rewmac
Originally posted by King KAM
the wolverine hate is coming from the fact that his comic book is like ****ing hudlin BP, it just ****ing sucks.... Gotta agree on some terms...

Creshosk
Is it 'cause I talk funny? It's funny cause it true.

jasonk3
hmmm...KAM I never knew you PwNXoR'd Rewmac...and I also didn't know he was a fanboy.

Creshosk
Gotta agree on some terms... It's incorrect actually.

Hudlin is one lousy writer. Wolverine has been writtien by different people. If a person thinks that the entire comic book sucks its because they don't like the character in the first place.

People don't like the writer in hudlin's case. people still like BP.
If people don't like the characater then nothing but negative instances are going to be liked. No matter who wrties the character.

No, its like I said before. He's becomeing more popular else where so soreheads around here are going to react in a typical knee-jerk fashion and become more resentful toward him.

Prolly cause there own characters aren't getting as much spotlight. Its just human nature it seems. attatchment, rejection and resentment stems to jelousy.

King KAM
Originally posted by jasonk3
hmmm...KAM I never knew you PwNXoR'd Rewmac...and I also didn't know he was a fanboy. his name wouldnt be there if i didnt...ive also Pwnxored alot more people, like capt and such but i got tired of adding names...but when Rew first came he wasnt as good of a debator and he ran into a few scuffles with me in which i had to layeth the pwneth downeth.

King KAM
It's incorrect actually.

Hudlin is one lousy writer. Wolverine has been writtien by different people. If a person thinks that the entire comic book sucks its because they don't like the character in the first place.

People don't like the writer in hudlin's case. people still like BP.
If people don't like the characater then nothing but negative instances are going to be liked. No matter who wrties the character.

No, its like I said before. He's becomeing more popular else where so soreheads around here are going to react in a typical knee-jerk fashion and become more resentful toward him.

Prolly cause there own characters aren't getting as much spotlight. Its just human nature it seems. attatchment, rejection and resentment stems to jelousy. i agree...but i dont like BP because his book is shit.

I used to like wolverine, i grew up b eing a wolverine fanboy, but then i read some cap, who has better writers, and i fell in love.

Wolverines book hasnt been worth 2 shits since Millar(mark) was writing it, and when HE was writing it it was phenomenal...but now its back to its old shitty ways.

Rewmac
Originally posted by jasonk3
hmmm...KAM I never knew you PwNXoR'd Rewmac...and I also didn't know he was a fanboy. He tought I was a Wolverine fanboy...Still can't figure out why...But I honestly don't care.

Rewmac
Originally posted by King KAM
his name wouldnt be there if i didnt...ive also Pwnxored alot more people, like capt and such but i got tired of adding names...but when Rew first came he wasnt as good of a debator and he ran into a few scuffles with me in which i had to layeth the pwneth downeth. True true...I forgot, but that was back in the days. By the way haven't seen you around much nowdays.

King KAM
True true...I forgot, but that was back in the days. By the way haven't seen you around much nowdays. because nobody brings up any good fights...so you know me...i just been reading and such...oh yeah and for the record everyone, rew is a far better debator now....

you all should have seen me when i first came.....*(shudders)*

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wolverine wins after a lengthy battle

Rewmac
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wolverine wins after a lengthy battle How?Originally posted by King KAM
because nobody brings up any good fights...so you know me...i just been reading and such...oh yeah and for the record everyone, rew is a far better debator now....

you all should have seen me when i first came.....*(shudders)* Well yeah everybody got his rookie days...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.